All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 20'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh thank you thank you thank you

Thank you for finishing this story! I was worried for a moment there that you would leave it at the last chapter which wouldnt be fair. I'm not ashamed to say I had a wee cry. Thankyou so much for that awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Have loved this story right from the very beginning, and have been waiting eagerly for every new chapter. can't wait for road to love, and to find out what happens to Callie & Shadow etc...

plz don't keep us waiting too long.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Brilliant

As ever DK, you have written a superb story. I love forward to the new story in due course. PJ xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. Always enjoy happy endings. Can't wait for the new story line to begin. I am anxiously awaiting any and all new post. Because we all know whatever it is, it is going to great. Thanks so much for sharing. Keep up the great work.

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
It was wonderful

I so can't wait for the new story. I really would have liked to have known what was going on with Nicky but I guess that will have to wait for another story. Have a happy and wonderful holiday season. Had give that new baby a great big kiss on Christmas. God Bless.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
NIce ending!

A bit of a tease to intro the next story when you won't be posting it for a while, but I'll get over it. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yay!!!

YESSSS!! SO glad that Mira wasnt gone forever. As always, I LOVED this series. Gotta see if I can buy Callie's Shadow and the story of Angel and Marcus too!

thecuriouskatthecuriouskatover 14 years ago
Wonderful as always

Thank you again for a wonderful story and for bringing together characters again from both worlds.

Happy New Year! I am looking forward to what else you will writing this coming year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this story!

Some minor details that would need some editing: Shadow said at some point that that orange stuff turned Vampires into Super-Vamps, Nick didn't even realize that; Dom was introduced as a succubus, and later turned into an incubus; Mira's and Hunter's eye colors changed throughout the story from green and blue to blue and gold, respectively, and back.

But I really loved the story as a whole... I'm becoming a big fan of ASP!

Question: is there something going on between Dianna and fur ball, or is that a seperate story?

Keep 'em coming!!!

MissWizz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

Wow! That was a nice long, really good read! And thank you SOOO much or leaving it online long enough for me to finish all of it! I love your character developement, you give the friends different and enough personality that it isnt a tunnel story but has interest and twists and character. Thanks!

Jonx178Jonx178almost 14 years ago
Loved it!!!!

just finished the whole series in one long ass day. cant wait to read more about hunter and mira, tho i wonder how hunter's life span will fit in with mira's now that the curse is lifted. will she age like a normal human and hunter will have to live long after her death? hmm... i wonder...

hotmommy67hotmommy67almost 14 years ago
Terrific to the end as always

Thanks DK, for the consuming spell-binding writing that we've all come to love. I can't wait to see what you do with these two and with Road to Love. Keep up the amazing work :)

hotkittie33hotkittie33almost 14 years ago
Awesome story

This story was absolutely wonderful. It started off wonderful and ended up awesome. I enjoyed this story a lot. I'm just waiting for the rest of it to come. Great cliff hanger by the way. It will keep me anxious for the next part.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

beautiful ending, esp between hunter and mira. look forward to seeing them in the next book.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 14 years ago
Awesome

That was so great. I am looking forward to the next book. I hope that it will be coming soon.

Danii5023Danii5023over 13 years ago
luuuvvv it

that was a woderful story and i just cant wait for the next one.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Story order?

Is there a prequel to this story? I read the note at the beginning and thought that this must be the first one. What is next? I'd love to know the order, but I will try to figure it out even if I don't hear from you. I enjoyed this. The anger and hostility radiating from Mira at the beginning was a lot to take but I see how it was part of the character development. I didn't really enjoy the graphics of just what happened to her daughter, either. Overall, it was great. Now on to the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

I love your work. Now I really want to read what happens next, Thanks and Keep writing.

AyamiAyamiover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

great stuff u'v got lol hope u keep them coming ur really good

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Awesome!!

Your stories are just absolutely awesome to read!! Love them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Congratulations

Another great success. This book kept me reading until the very end and was one of the best I´v read to date. Thank you for giving me a chance to read it :-)

Bob

ladyserenityladyserenityover 12 years ago
Wow.....great story....

Had to wait to the end to leave a comment as i could not get to the end quick enough ....each chapter kept me hooked and wanting know what was to happen next. So sorry as i know that you like to have feedback - well it was just GREAT ! and i can't wait to read the next book - Hunter's family look like they have a few skeletons.......it should be a real mouse clicker, another tail to good to put down.....please don't keep us waiting....pretty please.!!!!!

chilenita87chilenita87about 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Your work is fabulous! Please don't keep us waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry that I waited till the end to comment I just couldn't stop reading long enough to leave a comment...This story is absolutely great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where are you???

And how much longer for the followup series? It's been over two and a half years. Please, PLEASE continue....

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
Wow, Amazing, Holy Shit, Totally Satisfied .....

That's how good I think your story was!!! I especially loved the death of Braxton, that was the shit girl!!! You have an amazing talent and am so happy to hear that you have works that are getting published, because you deserve the success. Thank you for posting some of your works here on Lit for free and I wish you nothing but happiness & success in the future.

Steph

SuperNaturalNikkiSuperNaturalNikkiover 11 years ago
OH my!

Absolutely Amazing!

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
omg!

I truly enjoyed reading your stories .... So sxciting ... Keep up the good work .... I freaken LOVED IT!!

PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING!!

Nasty8589Nasty8589over 11 years ago
Sweet

You are spectacular

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You just have to keep reading this brilliant work

Well worth reading you can't put it down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was truly...

...a treat. I couldn't "put it down," and now I'll be missing some sleep to get through tomorrow. You know it's a good read when it's worth THAT. Thank you. -R

Such a comfort to know you've written more, too. I'll be delving into that soon. Keep writing and dreaming up these characters!

KoachKoachover 9 years ago
Now I'll comment

Wow! I read for enjoyment and I enjoyed every chapter. Found two or three spelling errors but nothing to worry about.

naolsnaolsover 9 years ago
Somebody should make a TV series of this...

....like Constantine, Grimm, and before these two, Dresden Files. ASP series rocks! Thanks for this great characters, plots, sex! Everything's awesome & you're a great storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

One very terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved this and all of your works

This was so good! I couldn't stop reading this.

GryphonMeidhGryphonMeidhabout 8 years ago
Great

I love your stories, especially how they tie together. It would be great if you had a reading order / timeline list so they could be read in a natural progression.

kaitastrophekaitastropheover 7 years ago
Amazing. Truly.

This has been one of the best sagas I've ever read. Please keep posting them. I cannot get enough. Amazing work.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 7 years ago

Love your writing, love your storylines, and have fallen in love with your characters!

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Couldn't put it down. This is a great story. I mean, GREAT!!

Thanks

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 3 years ago

Any update on Road to love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4092 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES