All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Yay

Nice revision. :) Can't wait until the bad guy shows up. Mirage seems in no mood to take prisoners.

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
I like it

It is a good start. I am glad to finally get to see how Mirage was cursed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay

i need to know who and what mirage was back in Asap. I mean all the chapters but I forget who she was when I reading about Tambor Rylan. OOOHH BTW great story I am loving this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

I loved ASP but this is even better! More more more please!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Hooray for the rewrite!

This is SO much more engaging that having a million different stories in one chapter. I'm so glad you're doing this. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How funny

Some of us commented on how your previous ASP story got a bit confusing with so many couples and had asked you to focus on one at a time and yet you flat out defended your stance to write it as it was. Oh well, whoever this person is who you respect so much, kudos to that person. This rewrite is WAY better than the previous ASP story that was getting convoluted with so many side stories. I'd like to thank the person that finally convinced you to focus on one couple/story at a time.

DianneTheReadDianneTheReadover 14 years ago
Love it Danielle!

Great writing! I'm so glad to see this being written! I love your ASP stories. They are some of your best. And the focus is wonderful!

lots of love to you,

Dianne

NightmystNightmystover 14 years ago
good start.....

like your build up and story plot...

EssaMilaneEssaMilaneover 14 years ago
Great Story!

I really liked the first chapter of this story. It is a great introduction to the characters. The background on Mirage is just so sad. I didn't read this when it was ASP so it is all fresh and new. I just wish that there was a little more introduction to the new world that you created. I am sure that I will understand more as I read but it does leave me a little confused. You are doing a great job writing this. :)

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
Returning reader

I've been gone for a couple of months and I just wanted you to know that yours is the first page I came to. I'm really glad you did something with these characters I read some of it when it was with the ASP stories but I like that it's more focused. I'm sorry to see that you haven't been getting the appreciation you wanted so I figured I'd bring some in while I can. Keep up the good writing.

~LDL

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

My interest is caught. I'd like to know about the curse on mirage. I wish you'd explained why they went in and killed all those vampires. What had they done. Apparently vamps aren't bad in general since one is working in the 'ASP' office. I think you could cut out a tiny bit of the banter between Mirage and Hunter allowing the story to move a bit faster but still convey their relationship to each other.

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

I've read a few of your stories and they keep getting better and better!

Really liking the set up here, can't wait to read it all :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

So far it's interesting. I hope it continues to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4092 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES