Hunting a Mate

Story Info
A half-orc is ravaged by a minotaur woman beauty...
2.1k words
3.1k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Conroy relaxed, the half-orc leaning back against a tree. He was still mostly distinguishable as a human, despite his orc-ish nature, but he was bigger and bulkier than a man, lumbering and grumbling, quite often, through his speech. His skin was tinted with an edge of blue, though it tended to look greenish in the sunset lighting. That didn't matter to him, his long, black hair brushed back from his face, though it still held a greasy tint to it when it was not tied up out of his way.

Dressed as if to hunt, Conroy was at ease. There were no bounties to collect at that time and he preferred a simpler life, a life where he could partake in things that he enjoyed, even if that was as simple as just leaning back against a tree and sitting. Conroy liked sitting. Some said that his mind worked more slowly than those of others, but even that did not bother him. He was still content in himself and the words of others did not hold the barbs that physical weapons did.

And that was all that Conroy needed to know.

Yet he did not expect to be stalked, to be hunted himself. His ears pricked and he leapt to his feet, his mighty axe at the ready, his leather jerkin hanging open to expose his broad chest, covered in black hair.

"Show yourself, fiend!"

He snarled and hammered his free hand on his chest, just as she burst from the undergrowth. And just like that, his relaxing day was shattered, sunlight spilling through the leaves above, all as a towering minotaur woman with a heaving bosom lunged at him.

She whooped and hollered a battle cry, breaking a silence that would never again be the same, swinging a hammer with a stone fixing above her head. Conroy growled and easily dodged, yet his eyes were on her, a good two feet taller than him, broad and muscular. Why she was naked was beyond him, but it meant that her four tits -- two pairs of breasts! -- were all on show, jiggling back and forth. As distracting as they were, they did not give him the cues as to where she was going at any one time, the shifts of her body deceptive, and she body slammed him, knocking him off his feet.

He flipped before he hit the ground and charged, clashing his axe with her hammer and locking together, neither giving ground. Their arms shook with the strain of holding the pose, the half-orc snarling, but Conroy could not bear up against her strength forever.

"Unff... What...are...you?"

He howled, breaking the lock and leaping away, but she pressed the attack, swinging the hammer. It was a close match, yet his distraction was his undoing, looking at her while he should have been, but taking in far more of her body than the half-orc had any right to do.

She battered him back even as he lunged and slammed the side of his axe into her head, knocking her away for a moment, though the minotaur hardly seemed to be dazed at all. She towered, groaning, eyes locked onto him with wild, feral intent. Something inside Conroy surged, though he didn't quite know what it was at that time.

For the next thing he knew was that she had him flat on his back, head ringing but swiftly clearing from the blow that he must have taken, no way to get out of it, not with her lunging on top of him. She slammed his shoulder back down into the ground, even as heat rushed through him, heart hammering, baring his teeth and tusks like he was an orc truly in the fighting pit.

"What..." He struggled, though strangely did not feel scared. "Do you...want?"

He forced the words out, reaching and failing to get his axe, though Conroy could never have imagined what words were to slip by her lips, not then.

She blinked at him, lips parted, something tickling his nostrils, though he didn't quite know what the scent was. He still wanted to know, but the minotaur woman didn't seem to be intent on killing him, not as she looked him over with what he thought had to be hungry appreciation.

And he was right.

"Looking for a mate..." She grunted, bellowing like a bull. "You are a good mate."

Conroy blinked, though he was not a creature with complicated desires in life. His eyes openly raked her chest as the minotaur straddled him, sliding down his body while he grunted in the back of his throat.

"You could have just said that..."

He was out of breath still, but that did not seem all that worrisome, not when she was there above him, her pussy grinding down over his cock. He started. How had she gotten there? And how could he feel her so clearly? Not just the folds of her sex, but her wetness. She was soaked!

Yet the minotaur woman would prove to be the hottest, wettest partner that he had ever had before, her sex dripping with arousal always, as if she could never simply not be wet. That was why she didn't wear any clothes, for she would have soaked through anything and everything, all so very quickly.

Conroy growled, using a thrust of his hips to drive up and flip her off him, though the half-orc had every intention of giving her everything that she wanted. There was no need to hold back, not at all, not as he growled and tried to pin her, ripping at his clothes, though there didn't feel as if there was anything substantial there anyway. Her groping, greedy fingers ripped at his chest and tore even his undershirt away, leaving his chest bare, his cock throbbing up against her cunt as it was freed.

"Unff... Yes!"

She howled, clearly happy with having found a willing mate, though it was purely by chance. It was funny how things seemed to happen like that, though he was able to do more, thrusting, his cock probing and prodding -- until it struck home.

It slammed into the delectable, wet heat of her pussy as he pinned her on her back, driving her down by the breasts, his hands on two of them, though he wanted to grab and grope all four at once. There was just so much more of her body that he wanted to touch, forced to drink her in with both his eyes and his cock, driving in deeply.

Their bellowing moans echoed through the forest, though neither cared that there were others out there, a village not all that far away, that they were most likely disturbing. Such things were beyond the concerns of two lusty mates just like that, his cock plunging into her sloppy, dripping pussy.

Her cunt pulsed around him, though, that time, Conroy would not have said that the minotaur was tight. No... His cock had a good amount of friction from her arousal, but there was still more there, more to her than mere tightness around his cock. He grunted, squeezing her tits, even further emboldened when milky rivulets trickled from her nipples.

Mmm...

Conroy didn't even have to think about it as he suckled his lips tightly around one of her nipples, not even caring for the ache that it drew on in his neck. He had to do it, had to take down her milky essence, back hunched as he ploughed her full of his meat. Every thrust brought with it a fresh wave of pleasure, snapping and snarling at his heels like a wild beast of hell, but the half-orc was more than happy right where he was.

To find a mate, a mate who could take his massive prick, the throbbing length that had put off so many humans and orcs alike before... That was all that he had wanted, not to be out taking bounties all the time. He didn't need to continuously find something to fill his days with, not when there was no need for him to work, no need for him to keep going forward, step by step, day by day.

There was more lust to be had with a bigger mate in his arms. Yet the minotaur yearned for more, shoving him off with a bellowing groan.

"Fill me... Harder!"

She would find more words in time as speech returned to her raspy throat, but she could make herself clear as his cock popped from her pussy in a wet spray of her arousal. The minotaur rolled onto all fours, thrusting her buttocks back at him, and Conroy took the hint as he slammed his dick right back up into her pussy.

Her cry of orgasm rolled through the forest and he snarled, showing the base of his tusks as his lips parted. Still, he kept thrusting through orgasm, seeking his own pleasure without considering hers that time. That was something that would go hand in hand with his lust and Conroy, to be honest, was not at all concerned about that, not even as her pussy drooled around him, squirting her orgasm all over his crotch. Her arousal dripped down his crotch and marked his balls, though he would never again not want to be marked by the minotaur woman who he wanted to take entirely for his own.

And she was his, even as that pull of need and orgasm built and built inside him. He howled, belaying his orc heritage, though he didn't have to do anything more to impress her, not as his bare cock throbbed inside her. Every pulse felt as if it was going deeper and deeper inside her, though there seemed to be no innermost barrier to her cunt, a bottomless, sloppy bit that even his fat dick fit perfectly into.

He thrust and thrust, but his need had to be addressed, growling deeply, grinding into her as he bounced off her fat backside, thick with muscle. The half-orc let his upper body lean onto her back so that he could grab and grope her tits, straining on, thrust after thrust, aching deeply to spend his load in precisely the way that it had always been needed.

No one else could take his cock like that and he gave her everything in the middle of the forest, biting her shoulder and neck passionately, howling out his lust. Nothing could stop the aching pulse of his cock within her, much less when he exploded, ropes of splattering cum marking her cunt with his essence for the very first time. She moaned, grinding back on his cock, taking him deep, all so that not a single drop of his cum escaped.

"Ohhhhhh, yes... Mine... My mate..."

So it was, between the most unlikely of partners.

Months later, with her belly round with their offspring, they fucked beside the lake at which they had taken up their home, scaring off fishermen with their bellowing cries, caring not for those that they disturbed. As long as their lusts and basic needs and passions beyond were taken care of, they didn't care for the lives of those that surrounded them, his hands resting possessively on her belly as she rode him.

He climaxed again, though he could not get her any more pregnant than she already was, raking in passion, taking pleasure. His seed spurted up inside her, painting her inner walls with his cream, making sure that no part of her was left unsullied with his seed.

However, that would have to come further on in that afternoon of pleasure as her back arched and her milky tits leaked, his cock throbbing to give her every drop his balls had on offer. They would refill again soon, to paint her body, from head to toe, with his seed, but there was no rush on that, not for mates who loved one another, who had found one another against the laws of the world.

Together, they had a mate and that was all that either Conroy or the minotaur, Aviicha, would ever need.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
Becoming A Sissy Bitch For An Alien Man becomes sissy bitch for a futa alien.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Lonely Orcish Girl Orcish girl saves dying boy lost in the woodsin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories