Hunting Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't we need a condom?" he asked.

"I'm clean, and safe. What about you?"

"I uh, I never... uh."

"You're a virgin?"

Nathan nodded, and Claire grinned. She was so wet and so worked up that she just rolled onto him and straddled his hips. She slid her pussy up and down his cock a few times. He went off immediately, shooting his cum all over his belly. 'Aww crap. He's done now.' she thought. Should have expected that from a virgin, of course. She ground against him a little more, and realised that he wasn't going soft. Claire reached down and scooped up some of his cum and used it to lube herself up, not that she really needed it. His tongue had done an awesome job already, and he wasn't very big.

It was so easy to plunge herself all the way down on him. Again, she was a little disappointed at his size, but once she started grinding on him it wasn't so bad. She humped and ground against him, tits shaking, hair swirling, and she quickly approached her peak. She came, gasping and shuddering on him, then leaned forward, supporting herself above him on her outstretched arms.

She began again, watching his face intently and she undulated her hips. As her clit ground against him it stimulated her perfectly. The fall of her hair around them was like a dark cloud, filtering out the light from the world outside. There was only his eyes and the sound of their breathing and her pussy in this little world. Claire had missed sex, and this was really, really, good sex. She could do whatever she wanted to this guy. He was absolute putty in her hands. Once more she crested, powerful rippling waves of rapture coursing through her pussy.

Claire dismounted him and had him do her doggie style. He banged away at her, generating lots of delicious friction down there while she swirled her fingers around and around her clit. She managed to cum several more times like this until he finally dumped his load in her. Nathan flopped back onto the bed, panting, sweating, almost overcome with the experience. Claire wasn't done yet. Not by a long shot. She rolled onto her back and asked Nathan to eat her pussy again.

This was the biggest test - would he suck his own cum out of her, or would he draw a line here? Amazed, she watched as he moved without the slightest hesitation, diving between her thighs again. Oh, fuck! This was the most amazing sex she'd ever had! Nathan was eager to eat her again, and didn't care in the least that he'd just cum inside her. Lapping, licking, and sucking, he enjoyed her flavour, now spiced with something new. When he pushed his fingers into her she came again. And again, and again, until she was too sensitive and she pushed him away.

Nathan sat up and looked down at Claire's sleek, sexy body. Holy Fuck! Not only does he lose his virginity, but he lost it to this absolute goddess! A few minutes later she reached for him, pulled him on top of her, and they started fucking again. She was insatiable! She started to cum again, moaning and clutching at him, as she peaked over and over. He licked and sucked her tits as he fucked her, and she shuddered and cried out as each orgasm flowed over her. This was too much for him, and he came again. This one was weaker but still satisfying.

It seemed like her orgasms got better and better as his grew more feeble. But this was not something he worried about at all. They continued through the evening, on and off, with brief rests for water, snacks, and bathroom breaks. She threw a frozen pizza in the oven at one point, and they stopped to eat, still naked.

Any time he started to flag, it just took another round of oral sex to bring him to full hardness. It was like the taste of her pussy was fuel for his cock, pumping it up again. Edible pheromones. Finally, she came back from the bathroom to discover him sound asleep. Claire tried to wake him, but he was out cold. She joined him on the bed, cuddled up and fell asleep.

***

Sunday morning she awoke with a whimper. Her pussy was sore, really sore, like 'first time' sore. She remembered that first morning-after, how tender she'd been, and that's pretty much how she felt now. God, how many times had they done it yesterday? Like, all day, all night, over and over. Claire stumbled to the bathroom, had a pee and started the shower. She felt much better after washing up, and once she was dried off she went back to her bedroom to get dressed.

Nathan was sitting up in bed, looking around. "You seen my glasses?" he asked. She helped him find them, and noticed he was hard, again, or hard still. But her pussy was in no shape for anymore sex right now, so she ignored his boner and slipped on some clean panties and a T-shirt.

"Go have a shower, then we can have breakfast. I dunno about you, but I'm starving." He nodded and padded off to the bathroom. Claire thought about this adventure she'd just had while she made toast and scrambled eggs. This was supposed to be a quick fuck, then toss him to the curb. And then on to the next guy, a fresh one every time, right? No emotional content, no strings, just sex.

But the sex! Wow. He wasn't big, but he stayed hard all day and all night. Like the fucking energizer bunny. And he'd go down on her, over and over, as long and as often as she wanted. Would the next guy be this good? Maybe not. Was she willing to risk losing the best fuck she'd ever had, just to keep this arrangement at arms length? Good questions. No answers.

They sat down to eat at her tiny kitchen table, then moved to the couch with mugs of coffee. "So, Nathan, did you have fun last night?"

He blushed hard and stammered a reply "Y-y-y-yes."

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend you know, just a, well, a fuck-buddy, I guess you'd call it. Is that OK with you? No strings, no emotional involvement, no dates. Just sex?"

He looked a little shocked, but he nodded, saying "Yeah. Yeah, great, that's fine."

"Okay, perfect. Can we meet again, maybe next Saturday? I guess we need to exchange contact info."

Nathan nodded and pulled out his phone. He unlocked it and handed it to Claire, who added herself to his contacts and sent herself a text. A muffled notification came from her phone over by the door.

"One more thing," she said. "If either of us has sex with anyone else, we start using condoms. Understood?"

"Yeah I get it. No one else."

"I'm not saying that, just IF there's anyone else, we use protection."

He nodded in agreement with her. As far as he was concerned, there wouldn't be anyone else until this deal ended. He'd do NOTHING to fuck this up.

When their coffee was done, she told him she had studying to do, and said she'd text him later in the week about next Saturday. Nathan collected his things, and before he left he stopped to ask her a question.

"Um, hey, can we meet at the Grey Dragon again?"

Claire looked at him quizzically, then the light dawned. He wanted his Nerd friends to see him get picked up by her next time. No doubt he'd be bragging about this to his friends, and no doubt they'd call 'bullshit' on him. The idea appealed to her sense of humour. She smiled and said "Sure. No problem." No problem at all.

***

Claire arranged to meet Nathan at the comic shop at 3:30. This time she wasn't dressing down. Oh no. She put on a classic little black dress under her coat (too bad she didn't have a trench coat, that would be perfect!), a bit of makeup, with her hair loose, and heels. The 3 inch heels she rarely wore. With those she topped 6' 5". One more check in the mirror and she was ready to go. This was gonna be fun.

Just outside the Grey Dragon she took off her coat and draped it over her arm. It was cold enough that her nipples hardened immediately, making obvious peaks in her dress. With no bra they showed prominently. She brushed her nipples with her fingers to accentuate them. Perfect. Claire strode into the shop, and went slowly and deliberately towards the reading area. She added some sway to her hips, and adopted that cross-footed gait runway models used. There was Nathan, and four other guys in the reading area. All staring. A few of them literally agape, slack-jawed. Oh, yes, this feels good. It usually bothered her when guys gawked at her like this, but this time she basked in it. Claire stopped in front of the group, towering over them as they sat in the old mis-matched chairs.

"Hi Nathan. Ready to go?"

"Yeah, uh, hey, the guys wanted to meet you. They, uh, didn't believe I had a hot date tonight. Guys, this is Claire."

"Hi guys. Nice to meet you. But this isn't really a date." she said, and then paused to see the reaction. Ah yes, they digested that bit of information and concluded that Nathan had been shitting them. Just as a couple of the guys were about to start in on Nathan she completed her little speech. "Nathan and I are just fuck buddies. And I can't wait, I'm already wet, let's go!"

That news just about killed a couple of his friends. Claire took in their reactions, and those looks of hope, lust, despair, and disbelief just fed her horniness. She knew that if she ever wanted another partner there were lots of volunteers available. Hunting dragons was easy if you used the correct bait.

12