Hunting the Gowk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clutched the phone against her chest hoping to erase the bizarre texts.

The drum solo at the end of the last set was almost her undoing.

The phone buzzed again. If she agrees, cause you know she might not ... LOL ... have her text me this message: Greer has asked me to take over control. Will you transfer control of the slutty fool's cunt to me?

It had never occurred to her that Lexi might say no, but Hilaria was right. Lexi could say no, but after all this would she? Surely, not.

PS: If she reads the texts, option is off the table, and I'll own your slutty fool cunt til tomorrow.

Dear god. The only option other than being edged til midnight was she'd actually have to say those words to Lexi.

Greer resisted the urge to slip a hand into her jeans and rub herself til she came. Despite the ignominy of her situation, there was something thrilling about it all. Control was not something she gave up. It was too dangerous, and her secret could come out. And yet, she couldn't deny that suspending her thoughts and making decisions about what to do, or not do, was more exciting than she' dreamed.

"Sorry sweetie," Lexi said as she laid on her side next to her.

"He's persistent." Greer half smiled.

"Whatever. I miss anything?"

The smile Lexi aimed at her made her heart flutter. Or maybe it was the thing jittering inside her all evening that made her break out in a sweat.

She bit her lip. She couldn't believe she was considering this. Greer studied every muscle movement in Lexi's pale face, the muscles in her jaw, the color of her eyes, her red full lips.

"They made contact?"

She nodded ever so slightly.

"What did they say?"

With a deep breath, Greer answered, "They won't give control back to me, but," she cleared her throat.

"But what, sweetie?" Lexi urged when Greer paused.

It was already embarrassing enough to tell Lexi about what the issue was. Doubling down on asking her friend to take control of her stuffed pussy took it to a whole new level of humiliation.

There seemed like no good option. In for a penny in for a pound? The heat between her legs increased and her crotch felt wetter. She shivered at the thought that Lexi would be in control.

Her voice sounded far away when she said, "They will give control to you."

"Oh."

They stared at each other. Each beat making it more awkward.

The sound check for the last band was finishing up. In a few minutes the toy would return to life. Even at the lowest level where it left off on from the last band, would take a great deal of willpower to focus on not cumming.

It seemed like a lifetime before Lexi nodded.

"Okay. What do you need to do?"

Greer's face was beet red as she explained, "You need to text Hilaria and ask for her to give you control."

"Wait. She calls herself Hilaria? As in the Roman goddess Cybele celebrating the equinox and spring?" Lexi frowned. "Festivals of nature and masquerades, games...the precedent of April Fools customs for making fun of family and friends."

The more Lexi talked, the more flushed Greer's face became, spreading down her neck into her chest. Each word made this more and more humiliating. Her pussy got a different memo. Each word stimulated the fire between her legs. She pressed her thighs together hoping the pressure would quench the need to cum.

"Fucking hilarious." Lexi laughed. "So much for you not falling for any April Fool's prank. This is like the ultimate, no?"

In this case, she was turning out to be an epic fool. The rhythmic beating of the drums made Greer groan, cutting Lexi's laughter short.

"Sweetie. Easy," Lexi squeezed her hand that rested on her chest. "What do I need to do?"

Greer puffed a breath. "You need to text 555-123-6969."

Lexi chuckled and Greer couldn't resist laughing with her.

"Okay. What am I texting?"

Greer resisted the urge to close her eyes. If she was going to do this, she wanted to see her friend's reaction all the way through. After all, Lexi offered to help so they needed to do this together.

"Text: Greer has asked me to ta - take -- " Greer swallowed as the lump in her throat grew larger.

Lexi leaned close. Her warm breath skimmed over her ear. "You're almost there. Take what sweetie?"

With a whimper, Greer finished, "Greer has asked me to take control. Will you transfer control of the slutty fool's cunt to me?"

Lexi raised her eyebrows, holding Greer's stare for a long moment before finishing the text.

"Sent," Lexi said as the last band took the stage.

"Fuck," Greer gasped, slamming her legs shut, as the last band opened with Rock and Roll All Night.

Every time she thought this couldn't get more shameful, Hilaria took it down another notch.

"Breath in, baby. Close your eyes and just go with it a little bit." Lexi rubbed her hand across the top of Greer's chest.

She shut her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Lexi's hand soothing her chest. Greer wished Lexi would go lower and touch her breasts. Her nipples were already tight from Lexi's touch.

Lexi continued to comfort her. slowly rubbing a hand back and forth until the song ebbed into, I Can't Wait.

"No reply yet. Want some wine?" Lexi offered.

Greer nodded, keeping her eyes closed. She savored the lingering feeling of having Lexi touch her.

"Here." Lexi put a folded sweatshirt under her head and handed her one of the wine filled water bottles.

"Oh, I have a reply."

When Greer opened her eyes, the world seemed blurry. She blinked against the darkened skies contrasting against the pulsing white lights from the stage.

"What does she say?" Greer asked.

"Um," Lexi cleared her throat. "Surprised the foolish slut even told you. Download the Lovense app."

Maybe the prank was close to over.

"Found the app. Hold on a little longer, sweetie."

Greer hummed then took a longer sip of the red wine than was probably wise on a mostly empty stomach.

The next song, way off key, blared through the speakers. Fake band.

"I let Hilaria know I have the app installed."

Thanks for joining us for another successful April Fool's Day band off!! The last band screamed as they kicked into All Time Low.

The toy flicked hard against Greer's muscles. She gritted her teeth and squished her eyes shut, chanting: I will not cum. I will not cum. Willing it to be true.

Just when Greer thought her body would go over the edge, the throbbing stopped.

Greer huffed out a gasp. She panted, dropping her head to the side.

"Greer?" Lexi murmured into her ear.

"Mmmm," she replied. "It stopped."

"Oh? I don't know how the app works."

Greer wasn't sure what Lexi did, but the lush started vibrating at the same frequency as the sound around them.

"Oh, please Lexi," she groaned.

"So, there's a sound option that has a sensitivity level set at seventy seven percent."

Greer bit her lip as her hips thrust up. "Please no."

"I'm trying to bring it down, but I don't see how."

The level went up again and it took all of Greer's will power to not arch up humping air. She thought she heard Lexi giggle.

"How's that?" Lexi asked.

The intensity dropped. Compared to the last few minutes, it felt almost non-existent.

"Yes." Greer panted. "Oh god. Thank you."

Greer was vaguely aware of the stage breaking down and the audience packing up to return home. She lay there catching her breath. Now that this mysterious Hilaria no longer controlled her pussy, she could focus on collecting herself and getting back home where she could cum in the privacy of her own bedroom.

As embarrassed as Greer was, she was relieved to have a break from the near constant edging. It made packing up and leaving the park so much easier.

"You okay sweetie?" Lexi asked as they pulled into a parking spot in their apartment complex.

"It hasn't turned on in a while. So yeah," Greer answered.

They unloaded the car and she opened the door to let Lexi in. As she headed to the kitchen to drop off the basket the toy sprung to life.

"Fuck." Greer braced her hands on the countertop. How was the Lush going off? Control had been transferred.

The vibration dropped long enough for Greer to collect herself. She blew out a loud sigh.

Was it possible for two people to control the remote?

Greer walked back into the living room. Lexi was laying back on the couch, legs slightly spread, focused on her phone.

"What are you doing?" Greer asked.

A sudden intense vibration ripped through her pussy.

"Ugh!" Greer called out dropping to her knees.

The intensity of the toy went higher. Greer braced her hands on the floor, hips bucked back up into the air.

"Interesting," Lexi said.

Greer groaned as another series of pulses rocked her pussy. She hung her head gasping.

When she finally looked up chest heaving, Lexi was watching her on all fours.

"Still frustrated sweetie?"

Greer nodded.

The stereo clicked on. Put On came through the speakers. The bass sent an immediate electric shock to the lush making Greer moan. She watched Lexi's fingers tap her phone followed by an increase in intensity in her pussy. Her legs shook when it seemed to hit max.

"Strip for me, baby," Lexi waved a finger in the air.

Greer shook her head. "Lexi? Please."

"You asked for my help, remember? And the only way to help is to find the root cause. Once I can identify it, it'll be so much easier to fix your frustration problem." Lexi tapped the screen and the vibration edged up.

Before she could collect her thoughts, Numb kicked in. Greer couldn't contain a gasp as her hips thrusted forward. Her hands had a mind of their own and before she could think to lodge another protest, the blue polo was on the floor.

"Bra too." Lexi encouraged.

Greer's body pulsed to the R&B playlist as she followed Lexi's instructions.

"Leave those," Lexi ordered when she was clad in nothing more than the too tight panties trapping the vibrator in her pussy.

"You want to cum, sweetie?"

"Please," Greer begged.

"You have one of those strap-on things?"

"Yes."

Lexi tilted her head in the direction of the bedrooms. "Show me."

Greer led the way to her room naked except for the too small panties and the vibrator trapped in her pussy. Her body felt flushed, but her cunt throbbed in anticipation getting the release that had eluded her all night long.

She pulled a strap-on from the bottom drawer of the nightstand as Lexi dropped their phones on the bed.

"What's this?" Lexi asked pulling the harness from her hands. She rubbed the small plastic cock on the inside of the leather holster.

"That um," Greer coughed. "Goes in well, um the person wearing the strap-on."

"So, me in this case?"

"What?" Greer's mouth dropped open. Her pussy clenched. Lexi was interested in fucking her with her own strap-on?

"Oh, it's the least you can do to thank me for accepting your offer to take control and fix your frustration problem. Yes?"

Greer's pussy muscles clenched around the now silent toy. She almost came from the mere thought of Lexi fucking her.

To Greer's amazement she said, "The very least."

Lexi stripped, revealing one smooth patch of skin after another. She dropped her bra to reveal perky breasts with hard pink nipples.

Greer wanted to lick the nipples to see if she could make them harder.

"Take them off." Lexi waved a hand at her legs indicating Greer should have the privilege of removing Lexi's pants.

She quickly removed Lexi's shoes and jeans, licking her lips as she looped her finger inside the black silk panties. She slowly slid them down, inhaling Lexi's sweet nectar. The short, trimmed hair glistened with her juices. Greer bit her lower lip, wondering if Lexi would let her taste her.

Greer's hands shook slightly as she knelt before Lexi, still in shock that Lexi wanted to fuck her. This was better than any fantasy she'd had about her best friend.

Lexi giggled. "I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be the guy. You know? Fuck the shit out of a girl."

Greer held the strap for Lexi to step into, sliding it up Lexi's legs. She stopped just before pushing in the small dick inside Lexi's slick slit. Instead, she poured a small drop of cool lube rubbing it over the smaller curved dildo before she ran the tip of her finger over Lexi's labia.

She looked up. Lexi nodded for her to continue. She wanted this.

Greer pushed a finger over Lexi's wet slit, sliding her fingers back and forth. Lexi's hips rocked, silently begging for more. She slid in one finger with ease. She moved her arm up and down until she worked in three fingers.

When Lexi's pussy was slick with lube and her own juices, Greer pulled back. She slid the harness up until the small dick pushed the tip inside Lexi's tight hole.

Lexi groaned as Greer push the small dildo farther in.

With a gasp, Lexi thrusted her hips forward taking the smaller cock all the way inside.

"Is that too tight?" Greer whispered.

"No. Jesus that feels wonderful. I can't wait to, ... " her hips bucked. "Put this inside you."

After being edged all night, Lexi asking to fuck her was almost too much. Greer ran a hand up and down spreading the lube on the black cock. Her pussy dripped with excitement.

"On the bed sweetie," Lexi encouraged.

Greer pulled the soak panties off and the lush dropped to the floor. She lay back in the center of the bed.

"Turn over," Lexi said, moving Greer onto all fours facing the mirror. "Is this what you want?" Lexi asked, slipping the tip of the hard plastic into Greer's pussy.

"Yes." Greer pushed back, her muscles tighten around the strap-on, pulling it deeper inside.

Greer held still for a long moment, resisting the urge to go too fast, cum too soon. Enjoying the sensation of having something bigger and thicker inside her.

Lexi pulled back, sliding cock out to the tip.

"Tell me what you want sweetie." Her new lover whispered.

"Fuck me," Greer panted, pushing back sending shivers through her body as the silicon toy eased inside. "Harder. Please."

"You just needed to be fucked didn't you girl?" Lexi leaned over Greer's back, pulling the dildo out before ramming it deep into Greer's cunt in one thrust.

"Oh yes...please...please...just like that." Greer begged as her fantasy came to life.

Lexi moved her hips pulling all the way out.

Greer groaned at the emptiness.

Lexi rubbed the hard tip over Greer's clit then up and down her wet slit.

"Please," Greer begged. The urge to cum made her pant in anticipation.

Lexi threaded her fingers through Greer's hair. Her fingers gripped tightly, forcing Greer's head up as she slammed the cock deep inside.

"Fuck," Greer blew out, her center tingling.

Lexi kissed her temple, running the tip of her tongue over the top of her ear. "You want to cum, don't you sweetie?"

Greer whimpered as Lexi ever so slowly slid the cock out, rubbing the tip over her clit. God she was so close.

"All you need to do is ask. Just ask Miss Hilaria to fuck the frustration out of you. Ask her to let her slutty fool cum."

Greer's eyes opened wide. The green eyes of her friend mounting her from behind held her gaze in the mirror. The fingers in her hair tightened, pulling her head back as Lexi rammed her cock back in. "Ask me fool."

Lexi slammed the dildo in again and again hitting her g-spot. Vut every time she thought she'd cum, Lexi pulled out, her perky little breasts jiggling.

Greer panted, need overwhelming. "Please Miss Hilaria, please fuck the frustration out of your slutty fool's cunt."

"My pleasure my April Fool's slut." Lexi smiled, wrapping her hands around Greer's hips, she pumped her cock in and out Greer's cunt.

"Wait til I tell you to cum," Lexi ordered.

The order just made her wetter. The sloshing sound between her legs got louder and louder as the black cock rammed her cunt. Her muscles tightened around the dildo. She wasn't going to last much longer.

"Please," Greer pushed back on the hard cock. "Please - Miss Hilaria -" She pushed her hips back pushing it deeper inside.

"Look at me." Lexi said.

Greer obeyed.

"Ready to cum?"

"Yes, I can't - ugh -"

"Cum fool."

"Yes, fuck yes," Greer yelled bucking back onto Miss Hilaria's cock. Her orgasms rolled over her. Her hips bucking back as she fucked herself. It seemed to go on forever. Her cunt walls clenching at the thick cock inside her.

Greer fell forward, legs wide as the hard toy slipped out. Little aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her pussy. Her breath came out in short gasps.

Lexi knelt between her legs. "Damn that was incredible."

"Very," Greer mumbled into the sheets.

"Turn over."

"No more. I can't."

"Not asking slutty fool," Lexi replied in a firm voice.

Greer's pussy clenched in excitement as she rolled over. She watched as Lexi removed the strap-on.

"Upon review of the issue, it appears that the slutty fool's cunt was frustrated. The fix is a good hard fucking to the area in question. In this case, the fool's cunt. Did that resolve the issue?"

Greer bobbed her head.

"Good. Now since there is still another hour before midnight, I think you should thank Miss Hilaria for helping you figure out your foolish issue and resolve it for you."

"Yes Miss Hilaria." Greer stuck out her tongue as Lexi lowered her pussy over her face.