All Comments on 'Hunting the Hunter Ch. 06'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
seeker71seeker71over 13 years ago
Thank-you

A thank-you for this chapter. I followed Fire faithfully and now I am hooked on this story. Inanna is a delight and the repartee is the best I have read on this site and in many novels. Now they know the goal is their blood I can't wait for the discovery of their nemesis.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Long wait

but a great chapter. We couldn't have expected a longer chapter than this. When you said it wasn't as long as you hoped, i was expecting 2 pages, not six. This was great! Keep updating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thanks for yet another entertaining chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bloodyyy BRILLIANT!!

this is EPIC!!!! Moreee moreeee pleaseeeeee!!!

Love the way they interact with each other it's so awwww and f'n hot at the same time. Can't waitt for the ish to hit the fan although I hope there's no major collateral such as someone life ughhh I hate when that happens!! I'm hooked a bit more than I was to fire I have to say and that's saying a lot=]

-penae

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You!!

For yet another Gr8 Chapter......!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice. Very nice.

I just barreled through this in the past few hours, so I'm sure that I don't understand the pain everyone has been going through in waiting for each installment.

With that being said, please continue to take whatever time you need. The quality of this is stunning, and it would be a tragedy for it to not continue because of us whiny fans.

On a side note, I notice that you use "quite" when you mean to say "quiet", and you mix-up "you're" and "your" fairly often. There are other minor spelling errors as well. They don't really detract from the experience, but I think that is more a testament to how riveting of a trip it is. With a little extra polishing it could be that much better :)

Makes me want to play Oblivion actually hahaha.

Cheers.

anonymous0123anonymous0123about 13 years ago

Awesome story. Keep writing 'em

Cinns_FantaCiesCinns_FantaCiesabout 13 years ago
please tell me you are published somewhere, I need more!

Amazing world, amazing depth! I really Care about the protagonists. Thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
First Timer

I have never read a single story of this genre until now however I became quite curious after the first chapter. I just now completed the entire story so that should be considered a compliment and high praise. I became interested in the characters and invested in them enough to want to follow them and the story to conclusion.

I am no expert of composition but I know one that is and I'm sure this is technically well put together. Regardless I thought it read well. I am definitely not a literary critic either but the fact that the story lured me from page to page and seduced me to forego lunch tells you that I give it 5 stars. ....Ray

ReinholdReinholdover 11 years ago

This story is so well done. I've returned to it several times now, just to read. I dearly hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh dear

I'm reading with a sense of dread, as I know it's unfinished. It's like driving towards a cliff. Any chance you will finish it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous