Huntress of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gwen!" Katia exclaimed happily when her dearest friend returned to the swarm of flashing lights and sweating bodies bearing a tray with highball glasses full of cool, fresh cocktails for all three of them to enjoy.

The joyful feelings amplified by the drug coursing through Katia's system so overwhelmed her upon reunification with her best friend that she planted her lips on Gwen's without thinking. Katia wrapped her arms around Gwen's shoulders as their kiss lingered far longer than appropriate between two platonic friends. At first, Gwen reacted with shock to Katia's unexpectedly intimate gesture but after a moment her lips curled into an ornery grin as she surrendered to the invasion.

For years the two best friends flirted shamelessly with each other to tease boys whom they liked but they had never crossed the line into actually fooling around with each other. The tip of Katia's searching tongue slowly teasing apart the seal of Gwen's wet lips hinted that the rest of the evening might prove an unforgettable experience not only for the two of them but also for Gio who stood to reap all the potentially orgiastic benefits of Gwen's surprising receptivity to his girlfriend's feminine charms.

Katia knew that between her and Gwen she objectively had the nicer body and prettier face. She was a tall, slim, sexy brunette while Gwen was a shorter and rounder blonde. Gwen never quite shed all of her baby fat which gave her face a doughy look that Gwen despised. To her credit, Katia always insisted that Gwen's puffy chipmunk cheeks were absolutely adorable. Thankfully Gwen never resented her best friend for her attractiveness or her ability to attract strong, handsome men.

Katia hoped Gwen didn't feel like too much of a third wheel going out clubbing with just Katia and her boyfriend. To be fair though, it was Gwen who scored the drugs and suggested a night out in the first place. Katia hoped Gwen would have found a sexy dance partner to hook up with by now but so far the men who approached them only had eyes for Katia. Gio was a professional bodybuilder so one sharp glare and a flex of his massive sculpted bicep was usually enough to send prospective suitors scurrying back to their corners. Katia did worry that his intimidating scowl might be scaring away all of Gwen's good prospects too though.

All those concerns faded from Katia's mind as the molly took a firm hold over her thoughts and senses. Everything about life felt so happy and free. She was out having a blast dancing with her two best friends and later they might all have wild, sloppy sex together.

After hurriedly throwing back their drinks, Gwen returned to the bar to purchase another round for the group. She gazed longingly at her gorgeous friends dancing together. Gio's muscled physique looked amazing in his tight shirt and shorts while Katia's sexy ass was highlighted by her sequined dress and her provocative dance moves. Gwen wanted those two to hold her down and fuck her brains out more than anything else she could dream of.

Gwen's attention lingered so long on her friends that her gaze was averted during the few crucial seconds when a woman with dark bags around her eyes sidled up next to her at the bar. Though the older woman looked out of place amongst the hip youngsters of this popular club her face was so plain and her appearance so nondescript that she faded into the background of any room she occupied. Without notice, the woman slyly dissolved a white powder in all three of Gwen's drinks before drifting back into the shadows at the edge of the nightclub.

Gwen returned to her sweaty, exhausted companions bearing libations that the trio promptly chugged down without a whit for the contents imbibed, only caring whether their drinks were cool and refreshing. Katia was just about to suggest leaving to enjoy some private time at Gio's apartment while the X still retained its full effect when she noticed a close-knit group of four women watching them from the opposite side of the club. Except for the one in a red dress, this gothic clique wore dark boots and patchwork black leather clothing like they were dressed in some kind of uniform. None of them drank or danced, they all stared at Katia and her friends with disturbing intensity. Their faces appeared deathly pale and their eyes were rimmed with black like they had all apparently agreed to apply the exact same amount of excessive eye shadow.

The women were tough, surly-looking characters who wore a plethora of chain-link accessories and exotic facial piercings. Two of them were brunettes with short, butch haircuts while a third had dyed blue hair spiked out in a punk style. The ringleader standing in the back of the group had long, straight blonde hair flowing down past her waist. Unlike the others, she dressed simply without any eye, nose, lip or ear piercings nor any other adornments. Her shape was lithe and nearly skeletal with how little flesh she carried on her bones. Her slutty crimson dress showcased plenty of leg and cleavage despite the lack of body fat. Though the blonde looked like a young woman of Katia's age, her hair was almost pure white.

Something about this group of women profoundly disturbed Katia. Though mired in a drug and alcohol-fueled haze, Katia had the distinct sense that these women didn't belong here. Not just in this club but in this world. Katia suddenly felt lightheaded and the entire club spun wildly in place around her. The shimmering lights dancing across her vision and the scent of sweaty, swaying bodies made Katia feel nauseous. Gio and Gwen stopped cavorting together as they experienced the same disorienting effect as she. Katia turned away from the evil-looking women still staring intently at her and tugged at the sleeve of Gio's shirt.

"Can we go home now?" Katia shouted over the pumping bass and drumming beat reverberating off the walls, ceiling, and floor of the club.

"Are you not enjoying yourself?" Gio asked as he rested his palm on his brow and shook his head in an effort to help orient himself.

"Umm, I think I'd rather be somewhere more private with you and Gwen right now," Katia nervously suggested. "Please can we go?"

Gio shrugged in response and began leading his friends out of the club, their way easily cleared by the flexing of his powerful, intimidating muscles that were so prominently displayed in Gio's skintight shirt and shorts. Gwen fumed and threw her hands up in the air as Gio and Katia practically dragged her off the dancefloor. She was still disappointed at her poor luck in finding a partner for the evening. Typically the ones rejected by Katia would at least gravitate toward the less attractive friend once they realized they had no chance at the hot brunette.

Katia purposefully refused to look back at those four dangerous women as she departed but nonetheless she felt their hungry eyes following her every footstep and leering at the view of her backside. They exited the club through the back entrance which led into a darkened alleyway.

"What the fuck, Katia?" Gwen screamed incredulously after she nearly fell face-first onto the cobbled avenue. "We weren't even there an hour! I'm still high as fuck and there's no music to dance to except what's still bouncing around inside my skull! Jesus fuck, those pills are stronger than I expected! I can barely walk straight."

Katia hoped her dazed condition would improve after leaving the club but if anything the chill night air and sliver of moon peeking through the cloudy sky above made Katia even more disoriented. An earlier rainshower had slickened the ground and formed deep puddles in the holes of missing cobblestones.

"I'm sorry," Katia apologized as her feet splashed through the alleyway. "Something didn't feel right in there. It wasn't the X. I'm not sure what came over me."

"Well, where are we going then?" Gwen questioned in annoyance.

"Back to my place?" Katia suggested hopefully. She had these odd tickling and tingling sensations in her cunny that were weirdly making her hornier every time her pussy gave another erratic twitch. "You're welcome to join us."

"Fine," grumbled Gwen with a sigh of resignation. "But you should know I stopped being horny the second we left so don't even think of trying anything on me."

Gwen betrayed the falsity of that last statement by covertly peeling her sticky underwear from the damp area of her groin at the first opportunity when Katia and Gio weren't looking. Gwen assigned blame for her extremely heightened state of arousal to some side effect of the drugs she'd taken rather than suspecting anything insidious.

Katia stopped short and grabbed onto Gio's arm protectively when she noticed a lone figure emerging from the darkness at the end of the alley. Even before the silhouette resolved into the form of a woman wearing tight leathers Katia knew who it would be. The one with spiky blue hair. A second figure in a red dress appeared seemingly out of nowhere to join alongside the first.

"The fuck...?" Gio wondered aloud as two seemingly harmless young women advanced upon them with menacing determination.

Katia's heart dropped when she turned around and saw the other two women approaching from the opposite direction, cutting the hapless trio off from any escape. The deathly pale one with white hair flicked her wrist upward and instantly both the streetlamps overhanging this narrow pathway between two rows of buildings blinked rapidly above them. The lights winked out, plunging the alleyway into darkness. Katia grasped for the cell phone in her pocket to call for help but the women closed upon them with unnatural speed.

"Back the fuck off!" Gio uselessly yelled at the darkness enshrouding them as the predators encircled their surrounded prey.

Katia swiveled her head from side-to-side searching desperately for an escape. Gwen stood frozen in stark terror as the fell group of women extended their reaching hands far enough to touch her hair and caress the side of her face. Gio swung his fist at the nearest brunette but she easily dodged his clumsy attack. The athletic bodybuilder was so off-balance from his spiked drink that the sudden movement nearly toppled him over. In retaliation, the woman howled inhumanly and formed the long fingernails of her hands into claws that she raked across his forearm. Gio bellowed as the talons rent through skin and muscle, leaving four deep gashes on his arm. The brunette's pupils turned red as she lifted her bloodied hand to her lips and licked it clean with a soft moan. The other three women hissed and mewled like wildcats at the sight of Gio's spilled blood dripping everywhere.

The blue-haired punk snatched Gwen from behind and held her in an unbreakable grasp, making the larger girl squeal as she brutally dug her claw-like fingernails deep enough into Gwen's wrist to draw blood. She drew Gwen close enough to press her body against the frightened girl whimpering and struggling helplessly against her. Bluehair kissed all over Gwen's cheek and neck and petted the terrified girl's long blonde hair as she dragged her into a dark gap between two buildings.

The two brunettes curled their arms underneath Gio's shoulders and constricted him in a tight, inescapable hold. Gio should have been able to break free of their control effortlessly but the female grip around him proved impossibly strong. He grunted loudly and veins in his forehead popped from the strain of his failure. Katia screamed and tried to run but she nearly crashed right into the white-haired woman who had moved to block Katia's escape path.

"Hold," the pale woman ordered as she waved a hand in front of Katia's face. Katia's body stiffened like a board as she stopped and stood up straight in attention. "Stare deep into my eyes, girl. Yes, that's right you human slut. Look at me until you've lost yourself entirely. Your mind and body are no longer your own."

Katia's eyes went blank as she froze in place before the vampire-witch. Her back slackened against the stone wall behind her to keep from falling over. Katia's arms hung limply at her sides and the nerve endings in her legs refused adherence to any directive her mind signaled.

"Please," Katia begged as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Just let us go."

"No talking either," the woman uttered with an additional gesture of her fingers.

Katia clamped her mouth shut so tightly she had to draw breath through her nose. Her lips wouldn't unseal no matter how hard she tried. The only responsive portions of Katia's body were her eyes darting frantically in every direction and a mind panicking at her own inaction.

"What a sexy little slut," the woman declared with a lick of her lips as she pawed at the front of Katia's dress, groping her left breast and kneading its soft flesh roughly enough to leave bruises. Katia cringed when the white-haired woman added, "You're good enough to eat, girl, and I assure you we will be dining most happily upon you."

Katia's molester reached underneath her dress and seized her by the crotch. The ghostly woman grinned and exhaled a soft moan when she felt the heat radiating from Katia's genitals. Her cold hand made Katia shiver as it closed around her groin and grabbed it hard. Katia's body seized involuntarily each time the creature mercilessly squeezed her loins and she cringed in embarrassment when her cunny began self-lubricating in response to the woman's rough attentions.

"Don't worry, I will attend to this soon," the pale witch promised as she smoothed Katia's dress back down and patted her on the crotch. "Until then, stay here to watch and touch yourself while we gorge ourselves on your friends. I want that whorish cunt hot, slick, and ready for us later."

The fiendish whitehaired vampire gracefully slipped away while Katia's left hand reached unthinkingly for her own cunny. Katia no longer held control over her own actions, her mind and body behaving completely independently of the other. Katia shuddered and gasped a moan as her hand caressed its way past her flat stomach and grazed ever so slightly against her overly sensitive genitals. She lifted her skirt and stuck her hand in her dress, savoring the touch of her fingers running slowly up her inner thigh before rubbing her cunny through her drenched underwear.

Katia's panties were improbably hot and sticky-wet beneath her stroking fingers but even this stimulation wasn't enough for her. Katia shoved her hand down the front of her underwear and vigorously stroked her excessive secretions all around her throbbing clitoris and her puffy, aroused labia. She avoided her slit for now, preferring to save penetration for last after she'd diddled the flesh outside for long enough. Katia breathed heavily through her nose and her heartrate quickened while she masturbated against her will.

There was little Katia could do but touch herself and watch helplessly as their vampiric marauders enjoyed a late-evening meal. The pierced brunettes dug their sharpened teeth into either side of Gio's throat with horrific rending sounds while he stood frozen with passive acceptance. Blood sprayed from the freshly created holes in Gio's thick neck and the vampires moaned orgasmically as they bathed their faces in the initial deluge before slurping noisily from the twin wounds. One of the vampiresses undid Gio's belt and dropped his pants and underwear in a bunch around his feet to expose the eight extended inches of his throbbing, rock-hard penis.

Katia knew quite well the impressive length and breadth of Gio's manhood and so was surprised that his cock appeared larger and stiffer than ever even when exposed to the chilly air of this late October night. What she didn't understand was how her boyfriend could possibly achieve this level of arousal while knife-like fangs were attached to his neck. The women feasting upon Gio's blood as it pumped uncontrollably from his wounded neck reached down and closed their fingers around his quivering penis. Together they tugged on his pulsing cock while Gio moaned with a sickly wet gurgle. Within seconds, Gio ejected thick jets of pressurized semen that reached impressive heights before spilling down to the cobblestones. The hungry ghouls continued feeding upon Gio while jerking on his stiff erection until Gio's milky evacuated seed melted down their closed fists.

Katia shifted her gaze to the darker corner of the alley where the white-haired leader of this gang joined her undead sister holding Gwen closely from behind like they were intimate lovers. The punkish-looking blue-haired vampire gorged herself on the fleshy neck of Katia's best friend and crushed Gwen's breast in her grasping right hand while her left hand roamed beneath Gwen's dress and tore her underwear to shreds. Her mouth became rimmed with red as swallow after greedy swallow sucked away Gwen's lifeblood. Gwen moaned lasciviously as the vampire's surprisingly gentle touches between her legs satisfied a feverish yearning within her melting cunny.

The blue-haired vampiress detached her fangs from Gwen's bloody neck long enough to shout gleefully to her sister while shaking Gwen's huge, saggy breasts at her, "Look how fat her titties are!"

Bluehair bounced Gwen's heavy breasts up and down before graciously handing them to her ghostly-pale companion. The white-haired vampire slapped and tickled Gwen's sloping mounds before pinching Gwen's large brown nipples between her fingers. The torturer grinned maliciously as she stretched the hard, aroused buds as far as they could reach then snapped them back at Gwen's areolae. Gwen squealed in pain but heaved her chest forward as if offering her breasts up for further abuse.

Gwen twitched and moaned as the spiky-haired vampire lapped the dripping blood from her neck then clamped her teeth around Gwen's throat to puncture her jugular. Gwen leaned back against her assailant and freely offered her life with a sideways tilt of her head. The white-haired vampire licked her chops as she observed Gwen's delicious blood flowing freely enough to trickle down the deep valley of her cleavage. She dropped to her knees and hiked Gwen's dress up above her waist where the girl's furry vulva was visibly exposed through the tattered remains of her panties. The pale leader of these ghouls buried her face in Gwen's cunt and fondled the blonde's sizable buttocks as she sipped the hot fluids secreting from Gwen's aroused sex. Katia's friend cried deliriously as the vampire licked and slobbered all over her cunny.

The vampire's aggressive mouth pressed further and further inside Gwen's cunny until Katia noticed blood dripping down the inner curves of Gwen's thighs. The jaws and tongue of the dark creature reached even deeper until her razor-edged teeth rent through Gwen's weak flesh and she began literally eating Gwen's pussy. Gwen seemed completely oblivious to the gaping wound where her vagina used to be. She seized in two fisted tangles the pale hair of the vampire kneeling below her then smashed the ghoul's face deeper into the bloody gash in her crotch. Bluehair had to cover Gwen's mouth to stifle her loud cries which sounded as if she were experiencing the most fantastic orgasm of her entire life.

Katia could do nothing except watch helplessly while her friends were torn apart. Even worse, against her will she had been forced to get herself off on the sight of blood pouring down Gwen's thighs in such quantities that a puddle of sickly red formed on the ground beneath her. The flat of Katia's fingers slid between the lips of her cunny, stroking hot and sticky fluids up and down her leaky slit before her digits finally curled inside the moist, heated sleeve of her cunny again and again. Katia screamed against the invisible gag prying her lips together as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Katia's legs trembled uncontrollably as warm liquid melted from her cunny, spilling through the gaps between her stroking fingers and dripping thick beads of clear fluid down her inner thighs.

1...34567...28