Huntress of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well here we are," Vittoria told Bianca with a gentle kiss on her brow. "Awash in morning light and as naked as the day we were born. The rest of our lives await."

Vittoria took Bianca in her arms and held her tight as they climbed through the entrance. Together the two lovers emerged from out of darkness and were reborn beneath rays of bright sunlight that rained down upon them like a baptizing fire from heaven. Bianca stared above in openmouthed wonder at the bright red light reflecting off clouds floating in a pink-and-teal sky. She saw Mirela's face reflected in the heavenly beauty around her with the sky and sun stretching on as endlessly as the depths of Bianca's love for her sister and for her beloved Vittoria.

Bianca turned to Vittoria and stole another quick kiss, the first of many more they would come to share.

"I've had enough of death. You said the whole rest of our lives await, Vittoria my love? I've never heard a sweeter promise."

+++++ The End +++++

So ends the "Fallen" trilogy. I hope all of you enjoyed this series and are pleased at how I left things with Bianca managing to carve out a bit of happiness in the otherwise grim story of her life. If you enjoyed my tale, please don't hesitate to favorite the story, comment, send me direct feedback, and most importantly vote 5 stars in the Halloween Story Contest.

Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween!