Hunt's Cosmetics Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless you think you can get out of it all on your own?"

"You might have a point there, so please, can you help me instead of standing around laughing? I really don't want to wear this all day."

"That's tempting, and remember you are going to be wearing one all the time come next week," Chloe, reminded me as she started to unzip the dress. Not to be left out Bex joined in and the three of them helped me out of the dress, their hands were all over me and I was starting to think they might be taking advantage of the situation as Chloe ran her hands over my bare chest.

"Nice pecs, Dani."

"Oh, yeah," agreed Bex joining in, "do you work out?"

"A little whenever I get the chance to get to the gym and I have some free weights at home too." It was a little uncomfortable as they lowered their hands but didn't lift them away from my body and instead ran their fingers over my stomach.

"Abs need a bit more work, I think." Bex smiled as her fingers drummed against my fairly firm but definitely not a six pack. Chloe's fingers rested gently on the waistband of my boxers.

"Oh he looks alright to me, but then maybe I'm not as fussy as you two youngsters. No offence, Dani." Ellie looked up having folded her dress up and placed it neatly back in her shopping bag.

"None taken, Ellie," I coughed as Chloe's hand moved down and soon held my now stiffening cock through the thin material of my cotton boxers.

"Yep, he's good," Chloe smiled as my cock hardened to its full extent in her firm grasp. Twitching, it easily tented my boxers and made it easier for her to hold on, then I felt her start to rub up and down. No! Why was she doing that, please. This was so embarrassing, Chloe just continued to squeeze and gently rub my cock through the thin material of my underwear. It quickly became too much and my cock jerked. Feeling the involuntary movement, Chloe squeezed her fingers harder around my shaft and that sudden movement was all it took. Just like an inexperienced teenager I lost control and started to ejaculate in my boxers. Chloe must have realised and increased her grip even more, I spurted my cum into the thin cotton material. I felt Chloe's fingers contract and relax a few times and each time more and more of my cum seeped out. A big wet patch grew more and more visible as my cum started to soak through. My legs trembled with the force of my orgasm and I couldn't help it as I tried to pump her fist with my fading erection. As orgasms go it was one of the most intense I'd had, no doubt due to the situation and the fact that one of the hottest blondes in the office had just caused it to happen. I felt weak as flow of cum slowed and only the fact that Chloe still had hold of me prevented me from slumping to the floor, I am sure. I looked up into her face, which seemed as surprised as mine as her lips parted and her mouth formed a perfect circle.

"Oh!" Was all she said.

"Chloe! Wow, did you just jerk, Dani off? You did didn't you?" Ellie exclaimed.

"Looked like it to me," joined in Bex.

Chloe, held her hands up in mock innocence, finally letting go of my cock.

"I swear I didn't do anything? Really, I hardly touched him. Honest to God."

My cum now dribbled down my legs, with my cock freed to point downwards as it shrivelled back to its normal size. In horror I watched as drops of it hit the tiled bathroom floor.

"Shit, sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so embarrassed." I stammered as I still struggled to stand up fully. Chloe walked over the basins to wash her very damp hand.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Dani," she smiled at me from the basins, "there's no harm done. I just didn't expect you to cum that quick, caught me by surprise that's all."

"Sorry, I guess I am out of practice, you know."

"Poor, Dani, it's OK, don't fret over it."

"OK, er, I guess that was probably a bit too much information to give out."

"Will, you just stop apologising, we're good, OK? Now I'm just going to use the facilities while I'm in here." Chloe moved into one of the cubicles and closed the door. There was a swish of material as she lifted her skirt and dropped her panties and then the faint tinkling sound of her having a pee.

"OK, well I have all the measurements we need now for your uniform Dani," Ellie had finished packing away her dress. "We'll leave you to clean up in private," she nodded towards my wet boxers and cum stained legs. "Come on Bex, I think he needs a bit of time on his own, we'll go and finish filling in his form." Before leaving though she stepped forward and gave me a gentle hug, which totally surprised me, then as she walked to the door Bex also moved up to me and gave me a hug. Hers was a bit longer and her hands drifted over my bottom as she pulled me into her chest. Where Ellie's hug had been one of friendship I sensed something more from Bex. Then they were both gone through the door leaving me looking damp and feeling a mess. I walked into one of the cubicles and started to clean myself up with tissue paper. I dropped my boxers to my knees so I could try and get the worst of it out of them and bent over to dry my legs before the cum went crusty and stuck my leg hairs together.

"Need a hand?" I had forgotten that Chloe was still in there, and having finished her own business she now stood right behind me in the doorway of the cubicle, which of course I hadn't thought to close and lock.

"I think I can manage, but thanks for the offer." I blushed deeply as I sensed her hand gently rest on the top of my bottom. Her light touch was going to get me hard again I swear.

"You sure? Look I'm sorry for making you cum. The least I can do is to help you clean up."

"It's OK, you know I don't usually cum that quickly. I think you just caught me by surprise." I hope she believed me when I tried to convince her that I didn't always spontaneously ejaculate at the lightest touch.

"Caught me by surprise too," she laughed. "You're not married are you, Dani?"

"No."

"Girlfriend?"

"That's a no too."

"You're not gay are you?"

"No, no, I just never found the right girl to settle into a long term relationship with yet."

"That explains it then, you're just out of practice. When did you last have sex?" That caught me by surprise and was the last question I had expected. The whole situation seemed surreal, here I was in a toilet cubicle, my boxers around my knees as I tried to clean up the mess of an unexpected ejaculation, while a pretty girl at least ten years younger than me was asking me when I had last had sex. Could this day really get any more weird?

"About five minutes ago," I finally replied trying to lighten the situation with some humour.

"Duh, I meant before that, obviously," she laughed with that infectious giggle.

"Well, I can't remember to be honest," wishing she'd change the subject. My sex life had been pretty non-existent since I finished college. It really did seem like meeting a nice girl was impossible once you started to do the nine to five grind. I pulled up my boxers, having soaked up as much of the dampness as I could with the tissue paper. "Could you hand me my clothes please, Chloe?" I indicated my jeans and shirt that were still folded neatly by the sinks.

"Yeah, sure." I dropped the last of the tissue into the loo and turned to receive my jeans from her.

"Oh, no, Dani. That's no good."

"Eh?" I looked at her in surprise, what was wrong now? Had I missed a drip?

"No, no, your underwear are still soaking wet, Dani. You can't wear them, they'll just soak into your jeans and will be even more uncomfortable. Come on, Dani, take them off."

"What?" I was running out of words as Chloe's dominant side cut in.

"I told you, you can't wear wet underwear all afternoon." She quickly knelt down and before I realised her hands were back around my waist she had tugged my boxers down to my ankles and was trying to pull them from under my feet.

"Ooh!" Chloe looked up at my shrunken penis that hung only inches from her face as she knelt on the floor.

"Shit!" Well that was my embarrassment complete wasn't it. My day really couldn't get any worse than this. Three of my colleagues had put me in a dress. They had all watched whilst one of them accidentally gave me a premature ejaculation, soaking my boxers and letting them see my cum run down my legs. Now to top it off I was stood naked in front of one of them. One who happened to be the most beautiful girl in the office. The blonde bombshell who obviously enjoyed her time at the gym, was now staring at my shrunken penis and realising that I must be one of the least well endowed men on the planet. Oh my God, I could already envisage the rumour mill at work. The glances, the sniggers, from the rest of the women in the office once word got out.

"It felt bigger before," Chloe reached her hand out and stroked my flaccid dick. "It's smaller than I expected," she giggled continuing to stroke my non-responsive cock. She let it sit on the palm of her hand as she tried to bring it back to life, but my deflated penis was not ready to play again.

"It was certainly bigger when it was excited before, but now all shrivelled up like that I don't think I've seen one quite as small. Well certainly not on an adult. Sorry, Dani. Just a fact. Although, you know, it looks so cute like that, I rather like it."

"Oh, um, thanks, Chloe. Say, you won't tell anyone will you? Please."

"What? Oh, of course not, Dani. I won't tell a soul. Well, maybe Ellie. Oh and Bex. But don't you worry, your little secret is safe with me. It really is so cute like that though. Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes, you can't wear these," she finally tugged my boxers out from under my feet and slung them behind her, expertly launching them into a basin. She stepped back and picked up her handbag from the floor and started to rummage into it.

"Here, we go." She pulled out a pair of plain, white cotton knickers. "I always keep a spare pair in here for those times of the month. Never know when we're going to have an accident do we." She handed me the panties and I now hastily tried to pull them on, almost falling over in my rush. I didn't even care that they were girl's panties. It didn't matter that Chloe was stood there watching every movement. I needed to pull something up over my bum and hide away my shame. To be honest they actually fit quite well, being a full cut brief. Chloe finally handed me my shirt and then my jeans and I was dressed again, at last. I could go back to work, although I wasn't sure I wanted to face the room full of women who were all so excited about getting a new uniform for work.

Chloe, walked with me back to my desk, her hand rested gently on my arm as if she felt my insecurity. Just before we got to my desk she leaned in to me and whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry, Dani. It's all OK. I really won't tell everyone, you know. Plus, I am pretty sure it was only that small because you had only just cum, and it was pretty chilly in the bathroom wasn't it." She winked at me and raised a finger to her lips as she moved on to her own desk area.

"There you are, Dani." Ellie greeted me. "Now, don't you worry about a thing. I've got it all covered. Your form is complete, I've handed it in for you and everything is done before the deadline. So we're all good, right?"

"Ah, yes, thank you, Ellie, I don't know what I would have done without you."

"You, don't have to thank me, Dani. It was a pleasure to help you. I know it must be difficult for you to make such an adjustment as this, but don't you worry, I will be here with you every step of the way. We're going to nail this, Dani. Plus I know Chloe and Bex will have your back too. We're a team, the four of us yeah? So teammates look out for each other and together we're stronger than we would be on our own."

"I'm so lucky that you're my boss, Ellie. Thanks. Now, um about earlier."

"Earlier? Oh that. Well accidents happen, I'd already forgotten about it."

"Right.."

"Oh, you mean with Chloe. I'm sure she's OK with it too. Like we said, it was an accident, Chloe didn't mean to jerk you off, and I know you didn't mean to cum in your pants. So no harm done, right?"

"I guess."

"Dani, if you want me to have a word with Chloe, or with Bex, I will. But I really wouldn't fret over it. It just happened. If it makes you feel better though I will talk to them."

"Thanks, Ellie."

I tried to bury my head in my work for the rest of the day. I wasn't one normally for clock watching, but that day I couldn't wait to leave. Instead of being the last one out of the office, that day I was the first to bolt like a rabbit. Thank goodness it was Friday.

####

Well, if you got this far, thank you for reading. I hope it whetted your appetite for more. Please let me know in the comments. Your comments and voting are what keep me writing. As I said at the beginning this is a rework of one of my stories, but I am trying to make it a more rounded and fulfilling story. Of course, if you hate it, let me know and I'll concentrate on something else.

Dani.

12