The Consequences of Impertinence

Story Info
Shared male sub learns the hard way.
2.3k words
4.63
5.9k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

"I'll start right in. I climbed out of the pool to find my wife chatting with her friend. I walked toward them towelling off. As I got closer I heard them talking about me.

"He's trained to get hard every day about this time in the afternoon. I don't always feel like playing with him but I like to keep the option open."

I stopped in front of my wife and her co-conspirator in FLRs, female led relationships. Since my submission to my partners newly discovered dominance, things had spiralled out of my control faster than I had anticipated.

They stared at the obvious erection trying to force its way out of my swim trunks. Amused, my wife traced the outline of my erect cock, idly outlining the head and shaft of it with the tip of her finger. It felt like I imagine the process of tempering steel would.

With her action she had put me on display for her friend and "partner in crime". She had confirmed her dominance and demonstrated my compliance. With one finger she had just invited her friend to treat me like a sub. A friend who was now watching my reaction with open curiosity, bordering on excitement.

"Yesterday he had the nerve to get naked before he was told. Desperation breeds impertinence I guess. Anyway, I played with him until I had him jerking involuntarily then I fucked him for awhile," she grinned at her friend.

"After I came I refused to let him do the same. Of course he was frustrated, but he took his cock rings off and snuggled up obediently. I don't like to keep those things on him for long, they reduce his circulation. Anyway, just because I had an orgasm doesn't mean he can. If I let him think that, he'll soon be expecting to cum all the time."

Her friend leaned forward, inspecting the bulge in my shorts. "Well, looks like he is about due for some kind of release any time now."

Her hand closed against my trapped erection. She squeezed my cock then sat back. "He's remarkably docile," she observed, "even for a sub."

"Thank you. As mentioned, he's been consistently trained mornings and afternoons over an extensive period. But you're right, he could use a milking. Would you like to watch?"

"Sure. I could use a few pointers from an expert," she smiled. "My man doesn't get hard automatically every afternoon."

"Oh you're the expert. I have seen how your husband defers to your preferences in just about everything Jessica. I'm just the one in charge of this boys orgasms." She smiled at her friend and turned her attention back to me. "Randy take your swim trunks off, honey."

"Randy?" Isn't your husbands name Paul?"

"I changed it. Because well, for obvious reasons. I mean, he's almost always ready to go. That's pretty randy if you ask me. Besides, he just doesn't feel like a Paul to me anymore and I can't refer to him as my "sub" around people who don't know. Do you still call your sub Steve?"

"Yeah, he's not as far along the path of servitude as Randy though. He still thinks he has a choice. He'd likely object to a random name change," she grinned.

"Well keep him locked up for awhile. It works really well. After a few days of teasing and denial he'll agree to anything to you want to call him, if it means he gets to cum."

I stripped off my suit and stood erect, more than ready to comply with my next instruction. Her friend couldn't resist running her hands up and down the stiff cock begging for attention.

"Wow, that's a big cock! What usually happens next?"

"Play with it Randy. Make sure it's as hard as it can be for us." She turned toward her wide-eyed friend.

"I used to milk him myself but lately it seems like too much work." She turned back to me. "Randy milk yourself honey. Show me how you can make that big dick squirt. Show us how easily men can become livestock."

I liked how her casual use of my cock always made me feel like a slut. She knew how the words she chose excited me. And although she seldom shared me with others, she made that option available to a few select friends.

I was past being embarrassed. She had made me understand that I had nothing to hide. She already knew I was a disgusting slut and her acceptance gave me permission to be exactly that. That was both her gift to me and her power over me. I was her property and I was grateful to be used by her.

I thrust my hips forward and closed my eyes. My right hand found the shaft and I began jacking off for them. I moved my hand in a slow, rhythmic pace along my erect cock, pausing to slap it and grunt for them. I could have ejaculated quickly but I wanted to stretch it out for them; to put on a show. I wanted her friend to see me as a slut too.

"See how much he enjoys it? It didn't take me long to realize that he was a natural sub. I just had to get rid of his inhibitions. Faster. Keep your eyes closed and think about how much you like jerking yourself off in front of two dominant women who can see you are nothing but a disgusting man-whore."

Her derision pushed me over the edge. Feeling very much like her performing bitch, I grunted loudly and my eyes flew open as a load of cum erupted like a volcano from the end of my fuck-stick.

"Oh my god! Look at him! The cum is going everywhere! That's going to make a mess. Is this what usually happens?"

"Well, usually I bend him over, spread his legs and milk him from behind like a man-cow. But since I had company I thought you'd like to see something a little more than just the usual, Jessica."

Jessica looked at me, with my cock in my hand, still convulsing, still drooling the last of my load onto the deck. "Who's going to clean that mess up sub?" she asked.

"You heard the lady Randy. Let's see you make that deck squeaky clean again. On all fours now. Use your tongue. That's it, put it all back where it came from." She grinned at her friend. "I can pump it back out whenever I want. Should we go inside? It's getting a little cool out here."

The women unfolded from their deck chairs and started toward the house. I waited, uncertain about what she wanted me to do.

"Randy, bring your cock inside honey, you're not finished yet."

I left my swim suit on the deck and followed her. Despite draining it minutes before, my boner bobbed in front of me. The idea that they were about to use me like a live sex tool was so intense, my recently-milked cock stiffened in seconds.

The skin on my shaft was stretched so tight it ached when Jessicas fingers closed around it. She used it like a handle to pull me further into the house. I stumbled along after her trying to regain my balance while she led me into the guest bedroom on the first floor.

"That was very entertaining Randy. Lie on the floor." Jessica pointed to her feet. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled to her.

"I know you are probably used to recuperating after you're milked, but since I'm here today, things are going to go a little differently this afternoon. Lie on your back, hands above your head." She tied my wrists together with soft nylon rope then lashed them to a steel ring embedded in the floor for exactly that purpose.

"Spread." She tied my legs apart, one ankle to each corner of the bed frame.

I lay on the floor in an "A" posture. Naked, unable to move, open, bound and erect. My wife walked into the room in a pair of black leather pumps. Her nipples stood out sharply on her "c-cup" breasts. She had the kind of buttocks that slapped together gently and quivered when she walked. The kind of ass I always wanted to screw, but wasn't permitted to anymore.

She turned to her partner. "I'll start, you get rid of some clothes." She straddled my waist and squatted over my cock. Her hand guided my head into her already-soaked pussy. A satisfied moan eased its way out of her open mouth.

"Christ! It feels sooo good every time I ride him! Jessica, park your twat over his face. He licks pussy amazingly well for a man." She let the length of my erection almost escape then closed her eyes and sank blissfully back onto her tool; her desperate, grateful, ecstatic tool.

"Fuck woman!" Jessica exclaimed. "Randy is a whole lot further down along this path than Steve." Jessica put a knee on either side of my head and lowered herself onto my face. My nose and mouth were engulfed. I licked and swallowed frantically, catching a breath where I could. Jessica pinned my hands under hers over my head with her weight on my bound wrists.

"Faster! Wanna breathe? Lick faster!" She ground her pussy into my mouth while my wife rode my cock with slow, excruciating movements, gradually building my need to ejaculate again. I could feel the familiar tingling in my groin.

"No! No Randy, you are not allowed! I can feel you tensing up. Hold it in honey, you can't cum until you have permission! Jessica and I have to cum first, remember? Ladies first."

She stopped moving and just sat there, waiting for me to stop shaking, with my aching cock buried deep in her pussy. Jessica rode my face insisting that I either make her cum or stop breathing. I licked her clit desperately while her pussy lube flooded my face as she came.

My wife dismounted and slipped off my cock. She gathered my balls in her hand and quickly looped a piece of rope around them then tied the other end to a crosspiece of the bed frame. My balls were stretched tight in a way that forced my erection to stand straight up. She eased her pussy onto the head of my shaft again, just as her friend climbed off my face.

"Please don't let him cum yet, I'm not finished," Jessica said. I heard an affirmative grunt from my wife as she began her slow ride all over again. I felt her warm wet hole massaging my erection. I needed to cum. I wanted to grab her by the ass and fuck her till I came. But it wasn't up to me anymore.

"Not yet Randy, I still need to cum and I think Jessica would like to do that again too. So you have to hold it, honey. Do as you're told and you'll get to cum too, I promise. Just be a good little sub-slut."

Jessica sat on my hands with my face between her thighs and watched my wife ride. She started playing with her slit then noticed my tongue was only a few inches away. She shifted her hips forward, settled on her knees facing my wife and sat down. I struggled to breathe with most of my face in her ass and immediately began cleaning her pussy with my tongue.

"Can I have a turn?" Jessica asked.

"Of course! Once I'm done he's all yours." She rode faster, eager to pass the finish line so she could share me with her friend.

"No rush, maybe you want to switch?" My wife pulled herself off her live dildo and switched places with her friend. Jessica hovered over my ball-stretched erection then slowly let her pussy swallow my cock. My wife took Jessicas place by squatting over my face and lowering her holes toward my mouth.

"Lick both holes Randy. I'll tell you when to find my clit." She looked down my torso at Jessica, lazily riding my hard, cum-deprived control stick. Bracing herself on my chest with both hands she leaned forward and on impulse, kissed Jessica on the lips.

Jessica returned her kiss and they linked arms over my body. "Now Randy! Lick mu clit now!" The women explored each other's bodies while I tongue-fucked a very wet pussy to orgasm. My wife's friend shuddered and came on my cock. The satiated women sat on me and hugged each other.

"Should we let Randy cum?" Jessica asked.

"One more time," my wife said. "I promised." She pulled her pussy off my mouth and helped Jessica dismount. "Untie his hands Jess."

"We're going to bed now Randy. If you try, you can reach your cock now. But I don't think you'll be able to reach your ankles. So you'll have to sleep here tonight, on your back, on the floor with your legs spread. You can probably untie your balls and you can certainly jerk yourself off once we are in bed.

But if you choose to do that I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a long time before you will be allowed to cum again. Or, you can choose to wait for Jessica or I to milk you tomorrow." She smiled.

"Whatever you choose, remember that the situation you find yourself in now is a consequence of your inconsideration. Earlier today you chose to get naked before you were told. Now, we both know you were putting your desire ahead of your training, don't we? Yes, we do."

So I'm giving you another choice Randy, a chance to make up for your disrespectful behaviour. You can give in to your craving or delay your satisfaction to please me. Your choice Randy, nitey-nite."

Afterward I lay in the darkness, with my cum drying on my stomach listening to the women chatting and giggling in bed until they drifted off to sleep. Desperation breeds impertinence and some of us have to learn the hard way.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers