Hurrah for the Pirate King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Year's Eve Ball was indeed a first class bash. A live 12 piece orchestra provided the music, and they appeared to know everything from the latest hits to music from the movies to all the old standards. We settled in at a table with some of Rani's business buddies dressed as everything from gypsies to Mounties to cats, and danced every number that wasn't club music for the up-to-the-instant. In between dances, Rani steered us from table to table, making her manners with the powers-that-be. The men checked her out carefully, to the annoyance of wives and/or dates. A couple of the younger executives were just barely not drooling. After making our excuses to one such couple and returning to our own table, Rani leaned close to me and whispered, "I'm jealous."

"Of what?" I asked. "Of Joe What's-His-Name ravishing you with his eyes?"

"No. But did you see his girlfriend? She couldn't take her eyes off you! She had you stripped naked and was measuring your package. Be careful if she asks you to dance. If the lights go out, she'll trip you and beat you to the floor, legs spread and waiting. She's the type!"

"And you wouldn't?" I teased. "Every man in this ballroom thinks you're shameless."

A roll of drums and a trumpet fanfare interrupted our tête-à-tête. A spotlight picked out the company CEO on the bandstand. He was holding a trophy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. The judges have reached a decision concerning the award for Best Costume as a Couple. And the winners are... The Pirate and the Genie! Come on up here!"

There was great applause, no doubt due to Rani's state of almost-dress, as we walked across the dance floor to accept our trophy. We shook the CEO's hand, and with a hand over the mike he informed us, "It is customary for the winners to do a spotlight dance. Do you have a number in mind?"

Rani looked at me. I spoke to the keyboardist, who seemed to be the leader of the group.

"Does your knowledge of Hollywood movie music extend to "Around the World in Eighty Days?"

The conductor conferred with his group for a moment and nodded to me. After dropping off the loving cup at our table, I led Rani out to the center of the floor. The lights dimmed and a spotlight illuminated us. Taking Rani by the waist and the right hand, I looked at the conductor and nodded. The keyboard defined the melody with a long introductory phrase. We began to waltz as the other instruments came in, swooping gracefully around the floor, the spotlight tracking us as we danced. For a minute or so we had the floor to ourselves; then as the lights came back up, other couples came onto the floor to join us. We were among the few pairs confident enough to really step out. I could almost hear the others counting one-two-three, one-two-three as they gave us plenty of room to show off.

The dance ended. As the watchers applauded, I 'made a leg,' bowed in perfect 18th Century fashion and kissed Rani's hand. She pulled me erect and returned the kiss, her pointed tongue momentarily invading my mouth, her eyes aglow. Inspired by my suggestion, the orchestra began a set of numbers from the movies, a mix of foxtrots, rumbas, waltzes and tangos. At the end of it, having danced with women whose skills ranged from better than mine (a rumba with the CEO's wife, who not only danced beautifully but easily carried on a conversation while doing so) to barely passable (the tango from Scent of a Woman with the horny girlfriend of Joe What's-His-Name), I finally managed to recapture my genie. The witching hour was upon us.

The drums rolled, the crowd counted down the last seconds of the old year, and as we all shouted, "Happy New Year!" a shower of confetti and streamers rained down from overhead while the band played "Auld Lang Syne." Rani embraced me, her hands slipping beneath my red coat to dig into my buttocks, grinding against me and kissing me hotly while I ran my hands over her bare back, my tongue questing for her tonsils. She cuddled into my chest and looked up at me.

"I've had enough of this party," she whispered throatily. "Let's make our excuses and go back to my place to welcome the New Year as it should be, master. I want you. Oh, how I want you!"

"You get the trophy and say your goodbyes; I'll get your cloak," I said. "Don't take long."

'Long' is a relative term. It took her 20 minutes to extricate herself from the party gracefully. It took nearly as long to get a cab and what with the holiday and people running about in the streets, half an hour more to get near her place. Fed up with crawling in traffic, I paid off the driver and we started to walk, hand in hand, Rani carrying a handle bag with the genie bottle and the silver loving cup trophy in it.

Maybe if we hadn't been kissing and playing touchy-feely in the taxi, I'd have been more aware of our immediate surroundings. If it hadn't been New Year's, maybe I'd have been less amiable. When the little head starts thinking for the big head, there is a certain lack of awareness of anything not concerned with the business to hand.

Two guys in their early twenties were leaning against the wall at the corner of an alley between two buildings, nipping from a brown paper bag. They looked vaguely street gang-ish but I didn't pay much attention, occupied as I was with thoughts of what awaited back at the penthouse. They pushed off from the wall and moved toward us, stumbling a bit as if slightly drunk.

"'Scuse me," the smaller one slurred, "but what time is it?"

I pushed back my sleeve to look at my watch. "It's about –" Coldness under my chin interrupted me.

"We know what time it is," said the taller, skinny, greasy black-haired kid. "Into the alley, you. Her too." Compelled by the revolver under my chin and the knife threatening Rani, we had no choice but to obey. When we were inside the alley between the avenues, the pistol-wielding thug stepped back just out of my reach and motioned with his revolver.

"Okay, Captain Morgan. Gimme yer watch an' yer wallet. Charlie, get th' bitch's goods."

"Okay, Joey," said the smaller hood. He smiled evilly.

Charlie moved toward Rani. Disdainfully, she took a step back and reached up as if to take off her earrings. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her nod toward the kid with the pistol. With no warning, she whipped the cloak back over her shoulders, giving the two robbers a good look at her. They goggled.

You can't blame them for looking. Our backseat foreplay had popped her boobs out of her costume. The chilly night air hardened her nipples, enhancing an already remarkable sight. She'd given me an opening. Time slowed as adrenalin flowed. My brain went into overdrive.

I lunged forward, my right leg leading, my left arm lifting out from my side as my right hand flashed to the hilt of my cutlass. The thug started to raise his weapon but found his hand trapped as my left arm clamped it to my side, taking the gun out of the equation for the moment.

Drawing with all the force I could muster, I rammed the pommel into Joey's mouth. He fell back toward the alley wall. I could sense rather than feel the pistol fall out of his hand as he instinctively started to raise his hands to his injured mouth.

The point cleared the pivoting scabbard. The blade flipped to the vertical as it passed in front of my face. My weight shifted back to my left leg as my right hand pulled back to somewhere near my right ear.

I advanced with my right leg leading again. As I lunged, my fist inside the brass cutlass guard whistled forward in a right cross with all my weight behind it. Joey's chin was the target. Heeding the little voice reminding me of how Travis McGee had always said to hit, I tried to drive the handguard through his chin.

The punch traveled no more than 18 inches, but its force knocked Joey's jaw open, spraying teeth onto the uneven pavement. He hit the ground, limbs gone slack, stunned.

I pivoted away from him, located the gun lying on the ground and scooped it up with my left hand. I looked for Rani.

Charlie had her by the hair, her head yanked cruelly back, his switchblade across her throat.

"Don't do nuttin' or I'll cut her," he warned, his voice quavering.

I brought the revolver up and stopped five feet away from them, sighting down the barrel at Charlie. The click as I thumbed back the hammer sounded unnaturally loud in my ears.

Rani told me much later that the muzzle of the pistol was big as a railroad tunnel, my eyes giving me the look of Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds. When I spoke, my words were icy as an arctic wind and implacable as the wheels of Juggernaut.

"At this range I won't miss. Drop that knife and let her go."

The switchblade clattered to the ground and Rani stepped out of my line of fire. I looked at Charlie, his face white with terror.

"Now get the hell out of here!" I snarled.

Charlie eased backwards a step, then another, and then two more. He turned and ran for his life, looking back over his shoulder to see if I was going to shoot him. He stumbled over a bag of trash and almost fell, caromed off a dumpster and was lost to sight as he disappeared into the darkness.

I looked to my right. Joey moaned, his arms and legs moving feebly. I scabbarded my cutlass and uncocked the pistol. Slipping it into the sash at the small of my back where earlier I'd carried the genie bottle, I grabbed Rani by the hand and pulled her out onto the sidewalk, putting distance between us and the alley. Neither of us said a word until we were safe in the penthouse.

Rani clung to me, her cloak falling open. My eyes did not see nor my mind register her. I was reliving those intense seconds in the alley, visualizing all the things that could have gone wrong and realizing how lucky we had been, my body trembling with fear reaction and shock. Guessing what was going on behind my empty eyes and blank face, my girl took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. She took off my hat, coat, baldric and cutlass, setting them on a chest under the windows. She gently pushed me into the armless swivel chair in front of her computer so she could take off my boots and socks and loosen the ties on my shirt. She stroked my face gently.

"I'll be back in a minute with something for you to drink," she said. She left the room.

A heavy object digging into my kidneys helped bring me back to reality. I reached behind me and pulled out the source of the discomfort. Mechanically, I unloaded the .44 Magnum and set it into my bag of computer tricks, swiveling the chair back to watch the door. I was starting to remember where I was, and with whom.

Rani reappeared, still in her cloak, carrying two mugs. A musky, bittersweet aroma wafted its way to my nostrils as she handed me the larger mug. She brought her cup to her lips and motioned me to do likewise. Obediently, I drank. It was some sort of herbal tea, I supposed. I took a second mouthful. Whatever was in it seemed to be exactly what I needed. I could feel life flowing back into my limbs and the world came back into focus. Rani was watching me. I sighed with satisfaction and smiled.

"That hits the spot," I said. She smiled mysteriously.

"Drink up," she said, clinking her mug on mine. I lifted the brew and drank it off in three long swallows, setting the mug on the floor, enjoying the lift the tea brought me. Rani set hers beside mine and moved behind the chair.

"A good genie always knows what her master needs," she said. "Take off your shirt and close your eyes. I can see the tension in you from here."

The silk shirt came off over my head. Rani took it and I heard it land somewhere in the vicinity of the trunk. Her hands began to massage my scalp; I closed my eyes and gave myself up to the feeling of mellow goodness her fingers were creating in me.

She worked her way from my head down my neck to my shoulders, pausing to turn on a CD player that played gentle New Age music just at the level of audibility. Rani massaged her way down my arms and chest, lingering at certain spots and using her nails adroitly, her hands never stopping, occasionally trailing their way back to my neck to touch areas at the junction of shoulder and neck with sharp little nips of her nails that were not meant to relax, exactly. I could feel my cock starting to harden as those not unpleasant pinches urged the blood to flow into my penis. She continued to stroke my chest with her talented hands, working down to my abdomen, tracing the muscles, sometimes using one nail to circle my nipples and follow the curves of my pecs. She reached down, unfastened my pantaloons, and drew them off so I was naked in the chair. Ordinarily, I'd have done something, but here and now I simply accepted it, eyes still shut.

She moved closer. I felt her body rubbing the length of mine, her nipples hard little pebbles moving down my torso, her pussy leaving a moist trail along my thighs. The aroma of an aroused woman overwhelmed me. I opened my eyes.

Rani stood in front of me no more than a foot away, her boobs level with my mouth, so close I could feel the heat radiating from her. I realized that she wore nothing except the genie hat on her head, the silver choker at her throat, and the sterling bracelets at wrists and ankles. One hand brushed sensuously back over her hair as she arched her back, while the other disappeared between her legs, her nails slowly moving along her clitoris and labia, glistening with female wetness. Her eyes were hot, her lips puffy with desire. There was a sheen to her body. I didn't know if it was oil, sweat or a hallucination and I didn't care. I found my voice.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked.

"I want my master to fuck me," she whispered hoarsely, her voice thickened by lust. My cock, already hard, sprang up and began to swell even more.

"Tell me what you want," I ordered.

"I want my master to fuck me," she repeated, bringing her hands under her breasts, lifting and offering them to me. "I need my master to take me like an animal, to quench the fire in me. Take me, master! Ram your cock into my pussy! Make me yours!"

With an animal growl, I pulled her to me as I stood, crushing her mouth as I grabbed her ass with one hand and twisted a breast with the other as my tongue invaded her mouth. She clung to me, her dripping pussy rubbing against my penis, making it grow harder and longer than I had ever known, until it felt like I had a salami between my legs. Her moans stripped the last veneer of civilization from me. Suddenly I didn't care about the cunt's pleasure or what she needed. All that mattered was whatIwanted. This little whore had it and I was going to take it!

I swept the split-tail off her feet, carrying her the four steps to her playing field of a bed. I held her in the curve of my left arm while my right hand swept the covers off before I tossed her onto the mattress. She landed with her legs splayed, her shaven pussy winking moistly at me as she arched up, presenting her tits and her twat.

"Fuck me!" she begged. I pinned her arms to the bed and with no pretense at foreplay forced my pulsing cock into her.

The slut screamed as my first stroke bottomed out, painfully stretching her cooze around my impossibly huge rod despite the wetness that betrayed her total arousal. My cockhead hammered her cervix again and again, the shaft pistoning in and out of her mercilessly. The cunt wrapped her legs around me, her slit distended, pussy juice flowing like a river as her body accommodated itself to me. The bitch's screams gave way to deep, heartfelt moans and gasps of pleasure as I used her the way hot-blooded vixens are meant to be used.

"Ohhh... aaahhh... oh yes, oh yes, oh yes....ohhhh... yesss... like that..... oh yes... more... deeper... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... harder... yessss... hurt me.... fuck me... don't stop... don't stop...don't – stop... yes, yes, Yes, YES! AIIIEEHH!"

I felt the whore cum under me, her pussy rippling and her heels hammering at my back as I continued to stroke in and out of her, not letting her up, nor letting her come down. Ignoring the bitch's pleading, I pulled out of her, flipped her over onto hands and knees and took her doggy-style, pulling her head back by the ponytail and slapping her buttocks sharply.

"You don't get off that easy, slut," I warned. "You wanted a fucking, and that's what you'll get! Now swing that ass or I'll whip you 'til you bleed!"

Panting, the cunt tightened up and screwed for all she was worth, pressing back onto my erection, gasping for air, loving every minute of it. I seized her hanging tits and twisted the nipples roughly. She cried out.

"Yes! Yes! That's what I need, master! Fuck me! I want it! I want it soooo much! Rape me! Give me your big, beautiful cock! Make me cum! I want to! Make me cum on your cock, master! I love it!"

I rammed her hard, my glistening flesh-sword sliding in and out of her hot wet velvet scabbard, withdrawing as she moved forward, driving deep as her hips moved back into me. Each of my thrusts drew a grunt of pleasure from her, the pitch climbing as she neared climax, impaled on my massive cock-stake.

"Ohh... ohhh... oh yesss... ohhh... oh yes, oh yes, oh yesss... ahhh... ahhh... cum... cumm... cumming... OH YES!! AHH! AHHH! YES! YES! YES!"

Her gorgeous body convulsed under me with the intensity of her orgasm, her eyes rolling back into her head as she collapsed gasping onto the bed. Her glowing body was limp except for the exhalation of deep, sensuous groans, but I wasn't done with her. This bitch owed me a climax and I meant to collect it.

I flipped her onto her back, spread her legs and slowly pushed my swollen fuckstick between her nether lips, gathering pussy-juice on it. Moving up her body, I slid it between her tits, pressing them together to form a fleshy valley around my prick, sliding it slowly in and out, in and out. Her hands dreamily came up to cover mine, her nails digging into her mounds. She moaned.

"Oh, master... so big. So wet. So hard. Let me suck it. Let me take it down my throat," she begged. "Fuck my mouth with your hard cock – "

Her voice was cut off as I pulled her around so her head hung over the edge of the bed at hip level. Without subtlety, I pushed into her face, marveling that she could get my engorged member past her lips.

She took it like a pro, sucking me into her mouth. She gagged a little as I continued to thrust into her throat, but she gamely sucked my dick and licked with her tongue, cleaning her own juices off the prick that was ravaging her. The suction of her mouth on my cock built on top of the pleasure I had taken from fucking her cunt, and of their own volition my hips thrust harder and faster into her waiting mouth. She lowered her hands to her crotch and masturbated herself, wetting her fingers with cunt oil as I fucked her face. She brought one hand up to curve around the shaft of my penis, making sure her oral heat wouldn't dissipate as I drove in and out of her. Her nails just barely touched the shaft as I moved, and that was the final straw.

"AARGH!" I groaned. I grabbed both sides of her head and drove deep into her throat as my cock erupted, the cum boiling out of my balls, blasting up the shaft and spurting with what felt like rocket velocity into her as she deep-throated me. She sucked it down eagerly, drinking like a woman dying of thirst until my cock had pumped out every drop. I withdrew from her and fell onto the bed. She twisted around and crawled up into my arms, a contented smile on her beautiful face as she laid her head on my chest and my arms enfolded her. Intertwined with my slut lover, all was right with the world as it faded to black.

When I awakened, sunlight was gilding the room. At some point during the night, Rani must have gotten up because a silk coverlet lay over us. My lovely Sikh wench lay on her side next to me, a hand on my chest and a leg thrown over mine maintaining contact between us. She felt me stir and opened her eyes.