Hurrah for the Pirate King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, master. Did you sleep well?"

"Very well. And you, Rani?"

"VERY well," she purred. "A well-fucked woman sleeps soundly and with only beautiful dreams, and you fucked me very well, master."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I asked, sitting up in the bed. Rani pulled herself half-erect, looking me in the eye, her breasts touching my chest. I instinctively reached to cup one of them and caress it.

"Because you are my master," she said softly, "and I've been waiting for you to discover it. I wanted you, but you are such a perfect gentleman that you wouldn't make the first move. So I made it for us, the way Auntie Dariah said I should. We talked, she and I, about you and us; about what you like in a woman, about what you prefer in bed and how to get you there. She told what I should do if you couldn't bring yourself to make the big move.

"And there is more. You saved me from those robbers. That means I am yours. And that is how I want it. Is it so bad a fate, my love?"

"No," I said, speaking from the heart. "I wasn't sure where I stood with you. I've wanted to fuck you from the time I first saw you, but what we have is much more than that."

She kissed me slowly and lingeringly. When we broke the kiss and she settled on me again, I asked, "Tell me. What was that drink you made for us last night?"

Rani smiled mysteriously. "An ancient family recipe, passed from mother to daughter. It restores you after stress and lowers inhibitions. It does other things, too. Very useful things, master. Shall I mix us some more?"

I rolled her onto her back and slid down next to her. "No, let's see if the ancient magic that exists between lovers will suffice for me to prove I am thy true master, my genie."

We kissed, her lips opening under mine to accept my tongue as our hands ran over each other's bodies. I took my time with that sensuous mouth, tickling and probing its recesses and sensitive surfaces before I kissed my way down to her marvelous tits, the dark cherries that topped them hard and waiting for me. Rani's breathing deepened and she moaned low in her throat as I laved them with my tongue and suckled them, loving the way she gasped and squirmed under me, her hands urging me to do whatever I wanted.

I gloried in her breasts, squeezing them like ripe fruit, nibbling on the turgid nipples, pinching them and pulling them to the greatest length before latching on and sucking them like a man with a glass of soda and a straw and a powerful thirst. I could feel her honey pot leaking against my stomach and chest as I slid down her body to her divine fulcrum, her musky sex-oils marking me with her arousal. Parting the outer lips, I began to torment her with my tongue, licking and penetrating her, teasing her clitoris, making her even hotter as her pussy readied itself for action.

"Oh, master, yes! Please! Use me! Make me ready for your cock! Let me please you! Let me fuck you! Please!"

I paid scant attention to her begging, heeding rather the color and wetness of her labia as I continued eating her, licking the sweet nectar out of her slit, teasing, tormenting and tempting her toward climax. As she writhed under me, I slipped two fingers into her and added this additional stimulation as I shifted my attention to her clit. I could feel her muscles squeezing my fingers, using them as a substitute for the cock she craved. She was flowing now, wet and eager, fully aroused and oh so ready. I raised my head up and caught her eyes.

"Cum, Rani!" I ordered. "Cum for your master! Now!"

She arched off the bed, greedily trying to pull my whole hand into her as she climaxed. I got my mouth over her clitoral shaft and sucked hard with no attempt at gentleness and she screamed with the pleasure I gave her.

"YES! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaah! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ooooh, yes! Yes! Oh, please, master, take me! Give me your beautiful cock! Fuck me! Please, take me now!"

Her hands pulled her knees up and out, spreading her thighs, completely opening herself to me, begging to be taken and fucked like a rag doll. I reared over her and rubbed my rampant cock up and down her slit, tormenting her before I finally slid into her waiting pussy, hearing her moan in satisfaction as I invaded her innermost depths with my fuckstick.

She lay splayed and motionless on the bed at first, savoring the feeling as I sank into her, loving the pressure of my rock-hard cock against the seeping walls of her cunt, her very position proof of her absolute surrender to me, a statement of ownership more explicit than any legal document. As I moved within her, her arms came around me and she wrapped her legs around my hips, seeking to keep me deep inside as I rode her. Her eyes closed and her mouth sought mine, our tongues intertwining as our genitals did, always seeking to pleasure each other. We found a rhythm as I fucked her, not worrying about anything except bringing her to the peak of orgasm again, this time on my penis. She moaned against my mouth, the wordless sounds urging me to screw her thoroughly. I needed no goading. This was my woman and her body was mine to do with as I wished; and it pleased me to use her for our mutual enjoyment.

Time had no relevance in that bed. I felt her cum under me twice, then a third time, and a fourth before her orgasms ceased to be discrete occurrences and became a rolling, continuous flood of sexual pleasure. Rani mewled beneath me, her nails digging into my back and buttocks as she encouraged me to use her. I pistoned in and out of her hot, wet gash, thoroughly pleased with her reactions and with myself for giving them to her, but at last my own climax would not wait any longer.

"AAAHH!" I shouted as my cum boiled from the pit of my stomach, up through my balls, down the distended, engorged shaft of my prick and finally jetting into her waiting cunt. I felt like I was emptying a gallon of spunk into her and she responded by clasping me tight, her legs wrapped around my hips, holding me deep in her womb as we came together, our bodies rippling and squeezing as the two of us became one in that timeless moment, her orgasm zapping me like an electric current as my climax shattered the walls of her inner self and carried the day. Totally spent, we fell asleep in each other's arms. We had each found our home in the other.

Our lovemaking set the tone for the rest of the day. We left the bed only to eat and for unavoidable calls of nature. Most of the time we just cuddled, savoring an intimacy that was more than simple physical contact. Between bouts in the lists of Eros we talked about everything that defines a relationship, discovered and worked through potential problems and reached understandings about each other and the agreements between us, leaving nothing unspoken. The two of us cemented our bond as a couple.

As we began the adjustment period inevitable when a relationship goes from courting to life-sharing, over the next couple of weeks I moved into Rani's penthouse. It surprised me that many of its rooms were empty. While she was a woman who appreciated the finer things in life, she would not settle for anything less than the best; a standard which when applied to me I found both flattering and daunting. Until now, she hadn't needed the space, and she gave me free rein to make use of it. My copper pots and pans and vintage Sabatier knives displaced her battered aluminum cookware and cheap plastic-handled cutlery to the basement storeroom and the kitchen became part of my domain. We both knew how to cook but it was not long before she conceded my skills were better than hers with most cuisines.

About half my furniture went into storage. She set about finding a tenant to take over my suburban house for the time being, commenting only, "After we have kids they'll need a back yard to play in." This statement did not fill me with the dread my buddies had reported when discussing relationships.

We kept up our dancing and steadily improved. It amused us both that Sandi instantly spotted our changed relationship when we walked into the studio, commenting wryly that couples made the best dance partners. We threw a housewarming party for our friends and to our relief discovered that the two groups were mostly compatible. Relationships have withered and died because one set of friends or the other could not get along.

We visited her folks out at 'stately Wayne Manor' one weekend a month. While Rani nominally slept in her childhood bedroom and I slept in the guestroom, from the faintly disapproving looks we received over the breakfast table from Suji and the amusement with which Lakshi and Grandmother eyed us, I doubt we were fooling anyone except maybe Mehki. We slept together every night and even made love in that guestroom, though it was a hardship for Rani to stifle her exuberant cries when we had each other there.

On our sixth such visit I took the bull by the horns and confronted the situation. I gathered the family in the living room and Rani and I stood in front of her seated parents.

"I have something to say. Lakshi, Suji, please do me the honor of listening.

"You know we have been living together since New Year's. Rani is happy with this. I am not. I would like your permission to marry her ¾ if she'll have me, that is." Rani's eyes lit up and her hand tightly squeezed mine. She, at least, was willing.

Suji wouldn't look at me. Like all fathers, he had known this day would come. Even though his little girl had been out on her own for years, my announcement made official the fact that she was a woman grown and leaving him for another man. I could see his conflicting emotions. It wasn't difficult to guess what he was thinking.

He liked me and so did his wife and his mother, but I wasgora-log, not one of them. Rani wanted me, but he didn't want to let go of her. I was good to his precious daughter, but we lived hours away. I wasn't a Sikh; but she plainly loved me. At last he stood up and placed his hands on our shoulders.

"If it is a father's blessing you want, you have it, both of you. Be good to each other." He embraced his daughter and shook my hand as Rani hung on his neck and kissed him. As the rest of the family came to us, he looked me in the eye and said, "Now, about the dowry..." The room filled with laughter, breaking the tension.

We left the women talking about wedding preparations and crossed the hall to the music room. I sat at the piano and began to play while Suji disappeared and returned with two tumblers dark with whisky. I took one with my right while my left continued to draw melody from the keyboard and we drank a silent toast, each to the other. Setting my glass down, I said, "This song is dear to me and I think you'll say it's appropriate to the occasion."

The piano drew the ladies as I began to sing. They gathered around and joined in as I got to the chorus:

"For I am the Pirate King; (You are! Hurrah for the Pirate King!) And it is, it is a glorious thing To be the Pirate King. Yes, I am the Pirate King; (You are! Hurrah for the Pirate King!) And it is, it is a glorious thing To be the Pirate King. It is! Hurrah for the Pirate King, Hurrah for the Pirate King!"