Hurricane Bob Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit miffed that he would be flaunting his flirting with the girl I wanted. It was like he was rubbing it in my face, and he was doing it in front of his girlfriend. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and confronted him.

"Dude, I'm just getting her loosened up for you," he said with a smirk. "Trust me, you'll thank me later."

When Connie returned, Mike flirted a little more, then looped me into the conversation. "You know, Bob here was just telling us how he thinks your hot."

Connie blushed, pulled the hair back over her left ear, tilted her head down then look up at me. My heart melted. "Really?" she asked.

"Y-yeah," I mumbled. "You're stunning." My ex-girlfriend told me to never tell a girl she's gorgeous when you first meet her. It comes on too strong and comes across as fake. Tell her she's stunning, instead. It's an unusual compliment that can be applied to many of her characteristics, not just her looks. She said it makes you seem less superficial. All I know is, it usually worked.

"Thanks," she said, blushing stronger.

"So, Connie," Mike pushed forward like a bull in a China shop, "Bob here just broke up with his fiance. She was cheating on him."

He had just told Connie that I was no afraid of commitment and was open to marriage. He also conveyed I was single and that I was in a vulnerable place. Wow.

Connie eyed me slowly up and down. I was a reasonably good-looking guy. I've found out later from talking to old female friends that they considered me an adorable hunk, but I never would have believed it. I think Mike must have gotten my share of confidence when God was passing it out.

"Really?" Connie asked.

"Yeah," I replied. So far, neither Connie and I were presenting ourselves as lengthy speakers.

"So, Connie," Mike continued. "Friday night, we're going out to dinner and then to the Lonestar Club for dancing. Bob doesn't want to come with us without a date. What are you doing Friday night?"

She pulled the menus up against her chest and looked at me and said, "Nothing, I guess."

I stared at her and jumped as Mike kicked me in the shins.

"Oh!" I blurted out. "Uh, Connie, would you like to go out with us, I mean me, Friday?"

She seemed to think about it a bit, then nodded, smiling brightly. "I'd love to." She dropped the menus and wrote her number on a blank receipt from her little pad and handed it to me. "That's my number."

I took it and smiled. "Great, thanks. I'll, uh, call you."

She picked up the menus and started to walk away. "Cool," she said, looking both nervous and awkward, then turned to leave. As she walked away, she looked back and asked, "You really think I'm stunning?"

"Absolutely!" I replied.

She smiled and literally skipped away to place our orders. I stared at her ass the whole way. When she was out of view, I turned back to Mike and Jackie, who both had shit-eating grins on their faces.

Mike let out his signature laugh, which always sounded like, "Heh-heh-heh!"

"I told you, bro," he added. "You'll thank me later."

"Thanks," I said.

"You buying the drinks, then?" he asked. Always the mooch.

Fast forward three months. Mike and Jackie had recently become engaged, even though he was still fucking all the women in our building when Jackie wasn't around. She lived out of state and came to visit on weekends and holidays, so she wasn't around a lot. I asked Mike about all his philandering, and he said it was just until Jackie moved to town. After that, he'd never have sex with anyone else, so he wanted to fuck as much now as he could.

"Anyway," he explained, "Jackie's ok with it. We have an agreement. Until we move in together, we can both fuck anybody we want. She's as free to fool around as I am."

"You know she'd never do that, though," I said, scoffing at his suggestion.

"Yeah, I know," he replied. "Heh-heh-heh. It's a perfect arrangement. I get to fuck all I want and she could but won't fuck anyone but me."

I shook my head. Sometimes Mike could be a major asshole.

Speaking about how big Mike's cock is. Ok, I know we weren't just talking about it, but I just remembered something that happened, so I'm shoe-horning it into the narrative here. There was this cute nurse who was friends with the girls in the condo next to us. I'd had my eye on her at a couple of the parties we'd been to. Mike was busy fucking the redhead who lived there, and I'd been stuck out in their living room with Terry, the nurse, listening to their rutting.

I guess it had turned Terry on because we were soon making out like crazy. We went back to my room to fuck the night away. She was aggressive as hell and rode me to multiple orgasms. I also ate her to a couple more. Oh, maybe I should have put that in the other order. Let me try again. I ate her to a couple of orgasms, then Terry rode my cock to a few more. That's better.

We planned to go on a traditional date on Friday. I was looking forward to it. Terry was the first piece of ass I'd had in a couple of months, but I actually liked her. She called Friday afternoon around 5 to say she couldn't make it. I was bummed.

A couple of hours later, I heard a party going on next door, and I could have sworn I heard Terry's loud, boisterous laughter. I was feeling lower than low. It got worse around ten when I heard Mike come stumbling in, drunkenly, saying, "Shhh, don't wake up my roommate," to someone.

A few minutes later came a loud rhythmic thumping. That was soon followed by the cries of pleasure of a woman who was having a great time. She screamed and cried out through many powerful orgasms. The noise went on and on, so finally, I went into the living room to watch TV, hoping that would take my mind off of things.

Finally, the sounds of fucking died down. Five minutes later, his bedroom door opened, and out came a disheveled Terry, half-naked, pulling on her clothes. Mike was behind her, ushering her out of his room, an unlit joint hanging from his lips.

They froze when they saw me.

"Blob!" Mike shouted. "You're up! Heh-heh-heh." Mike was naked. Yes, he jokingly called me Blob.

Terry stared at me, the smile, frozen on her face, slowly turning into a troubled frown. She saw the hurt on my face. She quickly turned, kissed Mike on the cheek, and told him she'd see him later. She didn't say anything to me as she quickly darted out of our door, still partially undressed.

As soon as he left, Mike grabbed my beer and drank what was left of it and plopped down in a chair, still naked.

"Man," he said, "that girl loves it up the ass!"

I ignored him, seething with anger. Finally, curiosity got the better of me.

"So, how long were you over next door?" I asked.

"Dude, I was over there all afternoon," he said, smiling. "Got high with the girls, then Terry showed up when she got off work."

"When was that?" I asked.

"I don't know, around 4:30," he said, "why?"

"We had a date tonight," I explained. "Terry called me at 5:00 to cancel on me. Now, I know why."

"Bro!" Mike said, sitting up. "I didn't know you had a date with her. If I did, I wouldn't have, you know."

"Fucked her in the ass?" I asked.

"Fucked her at all!"

"So, why did you? You're already fucking both of the girls who live next door, and God only knows how many other women in this building. Why did you have to go after the one girl I like?"

"I didn't know you liked her!" Mike proclaimed. "I swear it, bro. Anyway, I didn't go after her, she came on to me. I was planning on banging the redhead, but Terry was all over me. She made it clear as soon as she got there that she wanted to fuck. She said she had a date with a guy, but she'd rather fuck me. I saw her call and break off the date. I thought it was funny, but I didn't know it was you she was calling."

"Great."

"Dude, trust me, you don't want to date a chick like that," Mike said, trying to make me feel better. "She's a fucking slut. She begged me to fuck her in the ass, then after I did, she sucked on my dirty cock until I was hard, then had me do it again! I fucked that bitch in the ass three times! She wanted more, but I had to get some sleep, so I threw her out."

"This is not helping," I said.

"Dude, seriously, you date a bitch like that, she's just going to cheat on you worse than your ex-fiance did. You need to find a good girl, not a slut like Terry. Trust me, you'll thank me later. I did you a favor by showing you what kind of slut she is."

If all of Mike's predictions were to come true, I'd have to spend a lot of time thanking him. At the moment, I was very pissed off. All I could think about was what would Jackie think if she knew how big of a slut Mike was. Would she still want to marry him?

I wanted to say something, to do something to get back at Mike. There was one thing that I knew really bothered him. It was his only significant insecurity, his Achilles heel. Mike was going bald. He used Rogaine religiously, but it wasn't helping.

I stood up to go back to bed, stopped, and stared at him like I had just noticed a giant cockroach crawling on his head. He saw the look on my face and recoiled.

"What?" he asked.

"Dude," I said, "you need to hurry up and buy a toupee, the shiny parts are really showing tonight. Did you lose a bunch more hair?"

"What?" Really?" He asked, jumping up and running to look in the mirror. "Fuck!" He shouted as he ran his fingers through the remaining hair on his head.

I walked past him and went to bed. I imagine he stayed up for hours looking at his receding hairline.

12