Hurricane Bob Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie looked like she was about to cry. Mike looked pissed. Connie stood up and said the words I dreaded the most.

"Nonsense!" she said, hands on her hips. "They can stay here! We have plenty of room. We don't need both beds anyway, and we have the living room and kitchen. It will be fun to all be together!"

"That sounds like a great idea!" Mike said, finishing his beer and getting himself another.

"Oh, we wouldn't want to impose on you two love birds," Jackie said, but the hopeful look on her face was hard to deny.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Connie cut me off, "We don't mind at all. We discussed this earlier and agreed that if there were any problems, you two could stay here. Didn't we, Bob?" She looked at me, expectantly.

In fact, all three of them stared at me, waiting for my response.

"Uh," I began. No! No! Fucking no! I wanted to shout. I looked from Jackie to Connie and let out a sigh. "Right. Yeah, you guys can stay here."

"Cool," Mike shouted, then lay back on the bed closest to the balcony. "Dibs on this bed!"

"Uh, that's our bed," I said, but Connie contradicted me.

"It's fine," she said. "We don't care."

Now, I definitely needed a beer. I went to the refrigerator and got one, cracked it open, and took a sip.

Connie glared at me. "Don't be so rude! How can you have a beer without getting one for all of us?"

"What?" I asked.

"Get Jackie and me one, too!" Connie said, scolding me.

I shook my head and took out two more beers, noticing how quickly they were disappearing, and handed one to each of the girls.

"This will be fun," Connie said with a big smile. "Cheers, everybody!"

Jackie opened her beer and smiled, "Cheers!"

Mike farted, long and loud.

Great.

-- End of Part 2 --

12