Hurricane Bob Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way back to the rail and our second round of shooters, but someone had drunk them all. "Where'd all the shooters go?" I asked.

"We drank them," Mike said. "Go get another bucket." Before I could respond, he grabbed Connie's hand and pulled her back out on the dancefloor. I watched as she assumed the position, putting her arms over his shoulders, and pressed her bikini-clad pussy against his dick. I felt my anger rising and was about to make a scene when Jackie took me by the hand and pulled me against her body.

"Dance with me, Bob," she said, assuming pretty much the same pose as Connie, as the thumping beat of Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood started playing.

"I - I need to," I stammered, turning to look for Connie.

Jackie turned my face back to her and kissed me briefly. "You need to lighten up. We're here to have fun, right?"

"Yeah," I said, "but,"

"But, nothing," Jackie chided me. "Put your hands on my ass, Bob."

I did as she directed, lightly putting my hands on her hips as she started rocking to the music. She pressed her crotch firmly against me, and I couldn't help but get hard. She grinned.

"Oh, my," she said. "I don't think you have anything to worry about down there. Some guys are showers, like Mike, and some are growers, like you."

"Uh," was all I could get out.

Jackie giggled. "You know he's all girth," Jackie said. "He's as big around as a beer can. I know; I checked."

I didn't want to hear about his dick.

"But, he's only about four inches long," she continued. She ground her hips, forcing her pussy to rub against my dick. "You're much longer than four inches."

"Uhm," I said. All of the blood was leaving my frontal lobe and flowing down into my dick, causing me to revert to caveman mode.

"There are places he can never hit," she groaned, whispering in my ear, "but you can."

I pulled back to stare at her. "Plus," she added, "you like to eat pussy. Mike suggested I let you do it. I would let you, but if I did, I'd want you to fuck me."

I stared at her, open-mouthed.

"Relax," she said. "When you want to cum."

I saw her eyes dart to something over my shoulder, and she separated from me. Just then, Connie appeared, sliding in and wrapping her arms around my body. Mike put his arm around Jackie possessively.

"Where are the drinks?" he asked.

"Why don't you go get them," I suggested. "Isn't it your turn to buy a round?"

Just then, the DJ announced, "Alright, the moment you've all been waiting for is five minutes away. The famous Mother Fletcher's Wet T-shirt contest. Ladies, this is your chance to win five hundred bucks! If you want to enter, make your way right now to the DJ booth."

"Oh, wow!" Jackie said, turning to Connie. "We should enter! It's famous! It'll be a blast!"

Connie looked to me for approval. "I don't know," she said. "Is it ok with you, Bob?"

I shrugged. "If you want to," I replied.

Much to my surprise, Connie smiled, grabbed Jackie's hand, and said, "Let's do it!" as they jumped up and down.

Mike and I grinned as our girls went to the DJ booth and signed up. They stopped back by on their way to the ladies' room to get "ready" for the contest. I didn't know what they needed to do, they both looked pretty fucking amazing to me, and it wasn't the booze making me feel that way.

"So, Mike," I began, "what about those drinks?"

He nodded and headed off to the bar. I was shocked that he was actually about to spend money on booze.

A few minutes later, the girls returned, and I could see a huge difference. They were both sporting brand new, white Mother Fletcher's t-shirts, and neither had a bra or bikini top on underneath them. Connie was a 36-D, and I would have guessed Jackie was likely a 34-C. Both girls were natural, as this was before the era of mega-fake cans. All four nipples were completely erect, causing the white fabric to protrude erotically. If they looked this hot dry, I couldn't wait to see them dripping wet.

If you've never been to a wet t-shirt contest, well, you haven't lived. The one at Mother's was epic. About twenty girls, including Connie and Jackie, lined up on the elevated stage and were introduced one by one. They stepped forward and did a little shimmy or dance before the DJ moved on to the next girl.

Then the big moment came. The DJ came forward with a garden hose and proceeded to spray them down with cold water. The girls shrieked and pranced around wildly, reacting to the shock from the icy water. The crowd went wild. The girls' white t-shirts become practically translucent, leaving little to the imagination. The cold water caused their nipples to turn rock hard, swell up and stick out for all to see.

The girls jumping around only added to the excitement as their tits bounced wildly. Gradually, as the girls warmed up, they went from reacting to the water to responding to the crowd. They danced sensuously, flaunted their goodies, and generally did everything they could to draw attention to themselves.

Finally, the DJ went back through, introducing the girls one by one, giving them the spotlight and pretending to measure the crowd's reaction. The girl who elicited the loudest response would win. When it was her turn, Jackie pranced around on stage, loving the cheers and encouragement. When the DJ called Connie, she surprised me even more by flaunting her large breasts and shaking them wildly, pulling her t-shirt even more tightly over them. I enjoyed seeing my girlfriend up there but was ready to take her home and see how big of a dent we could put in her chastity.

Unfortunately, neither of our girls won the contest. In hindsight, that was actually for the better. I can't imagine what it would have been like if one of them had been chosen as superior to the other. After the contest, they headed back to the restroom to change out of their wet outfits. Mike and I waited quite a while before they finally rejoined us. They were out of breath and laughing hard as they arrived.

I noticed a couple of guys were following them. One of them was the same guy in the neon orange that I'd seen talking with Jackie. The other guy I'd never seen before. He had short brown hair and big bushy dark eyebrows. He was eyeing Connie non-stop. I caught her looking over at him a few times before I pulled her back out on the dancefloor.

We danced for a few songs, but I was ready to head back to the hotel. When I suggested it, Connie was all for it. We found Mike and Jackie seated at a table in the back. Mike's speech was severely slurred, and when he tried to stand, he fell back in the chair, laughing.

Oh, boy.

Walking back ended up being a nightmare. Mike was beyond intoxicated. The combination of alcohol and quaaludes was too much. He could barely walk. I was practically carrying him after as we navigated our way through the parking lot and over to Ocean Boulevard. Jackie flagged down a family in a sedan who felt sorry for us and agreed to drive us back to the Polynesian. The problem was, they only had room for three of us. One of us would have to walk, and that was obviously me.

Connie offered to walk with me, but I sent her back with Jackie and Mike. She offered to wait for me in the room; then, we could go down to the beach or do something fun, "Just the two of us," as she put it.

It took me quite a while to get back to the room. When I did, it was dark, and other than Mike's snoring was quiet. I assumed the girls were sleeping, but I turned on a light and realized the girls were gone. I looked around and found a note on my pillow that simply said, "hot tub."

I went out on the balcony and looked down at the in-ground jacuzzi. It was dimly lit. I could make out several figures in the water, two of which looked like Connie and Jackie. But they weren't alone. There were three guys in the hot tub with them, and maybe one other person. They were all sitting far too close together for my comfort.

I resisted the urge to yell down at Connie. I didn't want to get thrown out on our first night. So, I grabbed the key and headed to the elevator, then out through the breezeway. I could hear soft music from out by the spa and an occasional giggle.

As I got closer, what I had thought I had seen from the balcony became clear. There were three guys in the hot tub with Connie and Jackie, along with one other girl. They were seated boy-girl-boy-girl, and the boys were too damned close to the girls.

I could see a cooler and lots of beers, plus what looked to be clothes scattered around the deck by the square spa. As I got closer, I recognized Connie's outfit from earlier, including, most shockingly, her bikini top. Jackie's was next to it.

Connie and Jackie had their backs to my approach and hadn't seen me yet. A couple sat facing me on the far side of the hot tub. The woman was sitting on the guy's lap, clearly topless, her boobs out of the water. They both had beers in their hands.

I stopped directly behind Connie. I could see her entire back, which meant her boobs had to be visible to the others. She was sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with the guy to her left. Jackie was sitting lower in the water and appeared to be lip-locked with one of the guys.

"Is this a private party?" I asked in a loud, clear voice.

Connie and Jackie both jumped with a start. Connie moved away from the guy next to her and submerged herself in the water up to her neck. Jackie pulled away from the guy she was kissing and moved into the center of the hot tub, turning around to face me. She was topless, too, but she kept her boobs under the water.

"Oh, Bob!" Jackie said, looking at Connie and opening her eyes wide, as if trying to tell Connie that it was me. As if she didn't already know it.

The two guys didn't look up or acknowledge me in any way. Slowly, Connie turned and gazed up at me. I looked directly in her eyes, and she knew I was pissed.

"I got your note and came down as soon as I got back," I said, trying to act like I hadn't noticed anything unusual. "There room for one more in there?"

"Uh, sure," Jackie said.

I slid down in the water, sitting to the left of the guy that had been next to Connie, between him and the couple, then reached out and pulled Connie to me. She floated over to me. I kissed her hard. She resisted for a split second, then kissed me back, passionately. I pulled her on my lap, with her back to my chest, which exposed her breasts. Her hands shot up, instinctively, to cover her boobs, but I gently gripped her hands and lowered them, whispering in her ear, "You were letting them see before I got here, why cover them now?"

She stiffened slightly upon hearing my remark, but as I kissed her neck and shoulder, she relaxed and leaned back against me. "You like showing them your tits, don't you?" I asked my mouth to her ear.

She nodded and ground her hips, rubbing her bikini-clad ass against my crotch. Across the spa, the couple stood, repositioning with him sitting on the edge with his feet in the water. He was naked under the water, which made me wonder about how much the other two guys had on.

The girl, also naked, sat next to him, then leaned over and started sucking his cock. As she did, she raised one leg, knee bent, exposing her hairy pussy to us all. Connie gasped and dug her ass harder against my erection. I had my arms around her belly until then. I moved one hand up to squeeze her left breast as I slid the other down to rub her pussy through the soft fabric of her bikini.

Connie rolled her head around and arched her back. "Did the wet t-shirt contest get you turned on?"

Connie slowly nodded her head, rubbing her cheek against mine.

"Did you like being up there exposed in front of all those people, with them staring lustfully at your tits and cheering for you?"

"Yeah," she whispered breathlessly. "I did." She spread her legs, giving me free access to her pussy.

"Is that why you took off your bikini and showed them all your tits?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Connie moaned.

"You're such a naughty girl," I said, licking her neck and around her ear. "I knew that goodie-goodie bullshit was an act. Are you watching her suck his cock?"

"Yes," Connie groaned.

"You like it?"

"Yes."

I slipped my fingers into her bikini bottoms, and she turned to kiss me hard. I could feel the slick wetness between her labia as it coated my finger. I glanced to my right. Jackie was straddling the guy again, on her knees with her tits in his face. She saw me watching her and smiled. I also noticed the guy that had been next to Connie was naked under the water, and he was stroking his cock. He must be bummed that I showed up. Before I got here, they were all paired up perfectly, but now he was the odd man out.

I started pinching and rolling Connie's Nipple. "I saw you sitting so close to that other dude," I whispered. I felt Connie stiffen again. "Was he touching you?"

She didn't answer me, so I pinched her nipple and rapidly rubbed her clit for several seconds. She grabbed my arms and dug her fingernails in my skin. I suddenly stopped, and she fell forward slightly, breathing hard.

"Was he touching you?" I asked again.

She nodded slowly.

"Here?" I asked as I squeezed her tit.

She nodded again.

"And here?" I asked, rubbing her pussy faster again for a few seconds.

She nodded a third time. So, it seems my innocent, "wait until we're married" girlfriend was being a naughty little slut tonight, while I was walking hard to get back. I didn't quite know what to think. If I hadn't come down when I did, what would have happened?

I think our relationship died at that very moment. Any thought of marrying Connie was gone, as were my fledgling feelings of love for her. She was just like my ex-girlfriend. Turn my back long enough, and she'll fuck the first guy who comes on to her. I wondered if all women were like that?

I glanced at Jackie as she clung to the guy whose lap she was straddling, rocking up and down and grinding her hips. If they weren't fucking, it was a damn good imitation of it. So, she was down here, cheating on Mike with a stranger. I mean, hell, Mike deserved to be cheated on, but here was another case of a woman unable to keep her legs together.

Then I realized infidelity wasn't just limited to the female of our species, was it? Mike was a serial and habitual cheater. Even I had cheated on several girlfriends. Hell, I'd fucked my ex-girlfriend's best friend in the bathroom at a party where my girlfriend was in the living room getting high.

Maybe infidelity was the norm, and monogamy was the problem. Were humans really meant to have only one sexual partner for their whole life? The idea was not appealing to me in the slightest. Maybe marriage or at least monogamy was a leftover and outdated tradition from a bygone era.

Maybe.

But at the moment, I wasn't really in a sharing mood. I was pissed. I stood up, dumping Connie into the deeper water in the center of the hot tub.

"The sluts all yours," I said to the guy who had been fondling her. "I'm done with her."

I climbed out of the hot tub as Connie came up, sputtering and shouting for me. I kept going into the breezeway and to the elevator. I could hear a commotion behind me, but I didn't look back. As I waited for the doors to open, Connie and Jackie came running up to me, rapidly pulling their bikinis on.

"Wait!" Jackie shouted. "Please, Bob!"

"Bob! I'm sorry!" Connie cried.

When the elevator opened, Jackie jumped in front of me, blocking the door. "We need to talk!" she declared. "You can't tell Mike!"

"I have no plans to tell him anything," I said.

Connie pressed herself to me, trying to hug me, "I" m sorry, I got carried away! I didn't even realize he was touching me at first! It just kind of happened!"

"Really? It just happened?" I asked. "And what would have happened if I hadn't shown up when I did?"

She couldn't look me in the eyes.

"You won't let me fuck you," I said bluntly, "but you would have let him."

"No! I wouldn't! I swear it!"

"You expect me to believe that?"

"It's the truth! I swear it!" Connie tried to convince me. She was crying, real tears, too.

"Oh, just like Jackie wasn't fucking the other guy just now?" I asked, looking at Jackie, whose face was bright red.

"I-I wasn't," she stammered guiltily, then looked away.

"I get it," I said. "I understand."

"You do?" Connie asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, I get it. You're a lying slut."

"No!" She cried. "I didn't do anything! He did it all!"

"So, if he'd fucked you, and you just let him, then you wouldn't have been guilty of cheating?"

"I mean," she was struggling with answering that one. "I mean, that's not the same thing."

"To me, it is."

"But, nothing happened," Connie said. "They were at Mother Fletcher's and saw us in the wet t-shirt contest. They came up to us there, and we were talking a little. They asked where we were staying, and I guess we told them. So, when we left, I think they followed us."

"And you all just happened to end up in the hot tub at the same time?"

"Well, they stopped us in the parking lot and suggested it. They helped us get Mike up to the room and in bed," Jackie added.

"So, you rewarded them by fucking them?"

"I didn't fuck anybody!" Connie said. "I love you!"

Neither of them answered me. "You love me, but you couldn't wait for me to get back? You knew I was walking. The good Samaritans could have come back and picked me up. You two could have taken Jackie's car and looked for me. Hell, you could have walked down the street to meet me halfway. But, no. Instead, you go to the hot tub with those guys and make out with them while I'm walking all the way back. That's how you show your love for me?"

"I'm sorry," Connie said, wiping the tears off her cheeks. "Please, give me another chance."

I was done fighting. I just wanted to go to bed. So, to move things along, I gave in, but inside, I had checked out and moved on. I'd stay with Connie for the rest of the trip. Heck, I'd even fuck her if I got the chance. But, she was nothing more than a convenient piece of ass to me at that point.

"Ok, sure."

"Seriously? You forgive me?"

"I didn't say that. I just said I'll give you another chance. Don't fuck up again."

"I won't!" Connie declared as she threw her arms around me. The elevator was buzzing like crazy, so we all climbed in and headed up. Jackie looked very nervous.

"And you won't say anything to Mike?" she asked again.

"No, Jackie," I told her. "You two can do whatever you want. You're not my problem. Mike says that you guys have an open relationship anyway."

"He says we have a what?" She asked, her voice raising an octave.

Chapter 6

A noise woke me. It started out softly, and I didn't notice it at first. Gradually, it got louder and louder, forcing me out of my dream state — the distinctive rhythm of a couple fucking.

As my mind cleared, I could make out more details, like the soft moaning of a female and the quiet grunting of a male in cadence with the bed's squeaks. The sounds were coming from the other bed in our room.

Mike and Jackie were fucking.

Great.

That's all I needed.

I lay motionless as the noise grew louder and louder. Soon, Jackie's moans were too intense to ignore, and the thrusting was getting harder. The moonlight was shining in the sliding glass door, casting a dim luminescence over their bed. I could see Jackie's naked body as she sat upright, riding Mike's cock, hands on his chest, her breasts glowing in the light.

I felt Connie move, her ass rubbing against my cock. That's when I realized my cock was rock hard. Connie wiggled her ass against me, and I also realized that she must be awake and was listening and watching them too. I slid my hand up under her t-shirt to squeeze her breast. Connie reacted by reaching behind her to squeeze my cock in my boxers and start stroking me.