Hurricane Bob Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike lifted up, rolled over, flipped Jackie onto her hands and knees and got up behind her. They were backlit in the moonlight as he shoved his cock into her doggy style. We could clearly see their silhouettes and the size of his cock as it pumped into her pussy.

Connie whimpered and pulled my cock out of the hole in the front of my underwear, guiding it between her thighs. I felt the head rub against her pussy. It felt hot, wet, and slick. My hand moved down and found that she was not wearing panties.

Just as that realization hit me, Connie pushed her hips back, and my dick slid inside her partially.

Oh, my God.

I pushed my hips forward and slid in deeper, her pussy so tight and hot around my dick. Connie moaned. I saw Mike's head turn our way briefly. He started fucking Jackie harder. Connie pushed back onto my dick, and I slid all the way in her hot little hole.

I started fucking her, slowly at first, but Connie was on fire and began slamming her ass back to meet my thrusts. She grunted hard with each thrust. Now, Jackie looked our way as she started squealing, with Mike's thick cock pounding into her.

Jackie came first.

Then Connie came, crying out almost as loud.

Next to go was Mike, who bellowed loudly, "Fuck yeah!" He nutted into Jackie's pussy.

I wasn't done. I kept thrusting, kept pumping.

Mike and Jackie collapsed onto the bed. Connie finished her orgasm and grew quiet.

The only sound in the room was the squeaking of our bed as I kept fucking her. Time seemed to drag on. Connie wasn't moving, nor was she making any sound. I started to feel really uncomfortable.

I pumped more and tried to squeeze her tit, but she moved my hand off of it. A few more thrusts and she turned her head and whispered, "Almost done?"

At that point, I just pulled out of her and rolled over. It took a few seconds for Connie to react, but she rolled over, putting her front to my back and whispered in my ear, "Are you mad?"

I ignored her.

She reached over and started to jack my still-hard cock, but I did the same thing she had done: I removed her hand and pushed it away.

I laid there, staring at the wall for a long time. Eventually, I must have dozed off. I woke before dawn and went out on the balcony, staring out over the ocean as the sun crested the horizon, turning the sky a brilliant pink. Connie was still asleep, but I didn't bother waking her to show her the sunrise.

Once the sun was up all the way, I went back in and turned on the television. The weather news was on.

"Tropical Storm Bob has surprised everyone. First, it couldn't make up its mind which way it wanted to go out in the Gulf. Then, it was nearly downgraded to a tropical depression after making landfall last night. However, this morning it crossed Florida and entered the Atlantic near Vero Beach, quickly regaining strength. Forecasters are saying it will likely head out into the ocean before turning north, and it poses no threat to the mainland at this time. But, who knows what this unpredictable storm might do."

"Tropical Storm Bob," Mike said with a laugh. "Heh-heh-heh. No threat to anybody. Sounds just like you."

"Fuck you, Mike," I said, then went downstairs to eat breakfast alone.