All Comments on 'Hurricane Gina'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Weak wimp!

The husband destroyed his wife and became a doormat for a bitchy slut. He should have fucked her and then told her that her shit didn't work this time. Then, tell to go fuck herself and if she wants a play thing, buy a toy. Ain't no pussy in the world worth selling your soul.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 13 years ago
Inconsistent POV

I love stories in which a young stud makes his mother-in-law pregnant, but I was confused by the frequent change in point-of-view. It goes from Matt's perspective to a 3rd-person omniscient POV, then back again, & sometimes to Dr. White's. Please choose one POV & stick with it throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

I love these sorts of stories and I think you did a really good job. I appreciate the effort to flesh out the characters a little bit. I do think the story would benefit by sticking to one POV but personally I didn't find it too distracting. Maybe with more obvious separation between the different POVs? I dunno.

Anyway, I enjoyed this. And if you do decide at some point to write more about Dr. White, I think that would make a good story.

Keep writing!

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Unbelievably pathetic.

Matt is explicitly told what Gina intends to do. Matt loves his wife. The only reason (stupidly) that Matt stays with Gina in the house at first is because he thinks his wife will not understand if he walks out. Matt knows how evil Gina is. He strongly resists several advances. Then Gina flashes her magic pussy at him and he totally, instantaneously crumbles. This is beyond stupid. Then he keeps going along with it while his wife is committed. Complete betrayal because Gina fucks him. Huh, how about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SSSSmoking Hot!!!!

This has to be one of the all time hottest stories on this site. Wow!! Words fail to describe how hot this story is.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 13 years ago
Couldn't get past the shrink

I tried, I really tried to read this but when I got to the part that is talking to the shrink it got stupid really quick. If you want to turn on the reader don't bore them with stupid unrealistic conversation with a shrink.

I stopped reading and won't vote for I haven't come close to reading enough to give you a fair rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One thing to keep in mind

If you're going to write these stories, you have to realize you're writing for a particular audience. You and I are a part of that audience. I love these kind of stories, almost to the exclusion of any other kind. I realize there were some technical errors, but like you, I starve for these kinds of submissions.

Personally, I think this was an amazing effort. I applaud you for putting the time and effort into producing this story. The whole concept was oustanding. You are a good writer, and I like a lot of your dialogue. Sure, some of it requires a suspension of disbelief, but for those of us who get extraordinarily turned on by the seduction of a good man, we're willing to go to all kinds of lengths to accept various scenarios. It's kind of like science fiction. Either a person is willing to accept the scenario, or they're not.

I haven't read your other two stories, but I will immediately. Thank you so much for putting your ideas out there. You're going to receive a lot of criticism from people who just flat out don't get it. Please don't pay it any mind.

DisposableMikeDisposableMikeover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

I'm almost ashamed at myself for how much I enjoyed this story. I thought it was very well done, as well as appealing to my fetishes.

My only criticism is that the ending seemed extremely abrupt in comparison with the body of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it!

one of the best stories ever!!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
The Dr. White story

Please don't rule it out. I'd love to see Dr. White's story as well. I love your stories; please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow!!

That was the best story i've read in a long time, bar none.

Keep up the great work !!

iceman2086iceman2086almost 13 years ago
Love it

I loved the story, well writen, please write the Dr White story! Would love to read it!

vargas111vargas111almost 13 years ago
Too bad about the wife

Since the story is a fantasy, why add this bit of horror? She could be "cured" to accept sharing (competing with) her mother for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't Get It?

"You're going to receive a lot of criticism from people who just flat out don't get it. Please don't pay it any mind."

So, if someone disagrees with you it is just because they "don't get it"? I would prefer not to applaud evil and would instead prefer justice. This would have been a great story with a minor change in the ending.

When the wife entered the bedroom, she should have stopped and said, "I know you all think I am weak and stupid, but I am smart enough to figure out that no one will blame me for this." At that, she pulls a glock from her purse and sends them all to the hell they so richly deserve.

Now THAT would have made it a great story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes, you don't get it.

Like I said before, it's like writing for left handed people. There's only a certain percentage of folks who are specifically turned on by reluctant men stories, but those of us who are, starve for them. TheTalkman felt like he was in the same boat, and bravely chose to do something about it. Now he's inspired other folks to write in the same genre. Even SeducedHylas chose to write another story because of TheTalkman's inspiration.

So yeah. You don't get it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Reluctant Man

If this had just been a story about him becoming a wimp, it would have been fine. But what was done to his wife was pure evil, and by her own mother no less. I prefer not to relish or celebrate evil winning out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleasantly disturbing.

I was very upset and perturbed by this story. I felt that what happened to Jenny was unfair. But It's good that this story is sexually provocative. Even if I disagree with what happened, the story caused me to feel something, and it caused me to think. I believe that a good story causes these things to happen. So I must say good job with the story!

AnonymessAnonymessover 11 years ago
Blown away

Wow this story touches on so many different themes, so hot I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

I am not usually into works this \\dark\\, but you did good work.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Talk about..

dark ending for the wife. Dr. White seem like a good side character to appear and give guidance to others.

WordSlingerWordSlingerover 11 years ago
Dark but Erotic

You can't help but get turned on and the writing is very descriptive

Lisabug1021Lisabug1021about 8 years ago
Excellent story

Very erotic. Love the outright cheating and the man's OTT LUST for the other woman. Please continue with Dr. White

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
....

Reminds me of my formal highschool spanish teacher Ms Matlock she had huge boobs and a huge ass she was probably in her forties and she would always touch me. I totally could've smashed

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Spectacular Sex Scenes!

Great story,although Gina ,Son-in-law,and Dr. White were the scum of the Earth.

The sex scenes were really hot and kept the tool at full mast!

PS ~ Would love to see you write a story where Hurricane Gina meets up with big-dick Bill (From,"Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks")! The clash for dominance would be earth-shattering and have to be measured using the Rectum Scale,err,I mean the Richter Scale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite story ever!!!!

I nnnnnneeeedddd more Gina!!!!! Maybe with the boy from you couldn’t handle me

daganetdaganetover 6 years ago
!!!

remarkable story. Gina ideal image of mother-mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was all very hot until...

... The mother in law got pregnant. And having that wife committed was totally wrong. And into an asylum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revenge needs to be here

This was truly a dark tale. The way the daughter was treated was wild except putting her in an asylym. My mind went for revenge on a relative of the husband who really liked the daughter of Gina and use the girl at the end of the story to set up the therapist as a first step to entrap her for what she did in her betrayal to the daughter then to use her to entrap the husband then Gina last since u get the villian of the story last. it just some thoughts to get the three of them. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no way

At the end of the 3 sessions :

"Well Dr White, your conclusion is interesting and I will take it into consideration. Are you ready to leave dear mother-in-law?" When she waited for me to open her door, I saw the smug way she looked at me, I had to turn away to hide the disgust I felt for this predator. Yes she was hot and she knew it, yes she undoubtedly could seduce almost any man she fancied, but I swore to honour my vows and not cheat on my wife.

I had clearly noted the change in attitude from Dr White and suspected that Gina had dominated her session with her blunt statements and that Dr White was somehow following the script Gina had laid out for her.

I wasn't surprised when Gina gave her speech telling me what she expected to happen and how she would dominate my future life. As I walked to the door and she showed her naked cunt, told me to come closer and have a better look, I slowly walked back. I did look and complimented her on her looks as a mature woman. When I unzipped she beamed,, sure of her seduction and victory to take her daughter's husband away from her. However, she failed to see I had gone limp and when I let go and pissed on her cunt, belly and tits,, she shrieked and jumped away.

"Gina, you still are a beautiful woman for your age and I'm sure you still have plenty of sex with, I assume, a number of young boy-toys to feed your ego. But above all, you are an evil bitch who has to destroy the people around you, even those who love you. Like you said, you absolutely need to dominate and boss people around. In your evil and egoistic ways, you are not able to like or love anyone but yourself., not even your own daughter, your flesh and blood.. Yes, you are sexy and able to arouse other men, including myself. BUT you miss the most important gifts of all that are love, respect, devotion and faithfulnes to those close to you. You, and you alone are responsable for the struggle your daughter has now with her insecurities and general attitude. You systematically destroyed her to being submissive to your whims. You are a lowlife, you are nothing to me and I'll stand by her till she overcomes the years of abuse from you.

I want you out of this house within 30 minutes. I'm going to get my wife and if your friend Dr White stands in our way, I can guaranty you I'll make sure she will loose her license.

Be gone by the time I return or I will throw you out on your ass. AND, don't show up here ever again or you may regret it. I have friends who have connections in very different places and with your looks some may have a good use for you, at least for a couple of years till you look like any of the other old streetwalkers."

Dr White was very surprised to see me but my wife was delighted. I explained to the good Dr what I thought of her ploy and the consequences. She broke down and confessed, to avoid getting barred. I told her I had recorded both my session with her where she steered me to have an affair with a mature woman, and her session with Gina where all was revealed. Together with the recording of Gina at our home, I would bring disaster on both her and Gina if I ever heard of them again.

….

And we, we lived long and happy for ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was great!

Loved this story. Now let's see Dr. White use her new skills.

Blueorange2Blueorange2over 4 years ago

I loved this! I'd love to read Dr. Whites story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved Gina and how Dr. White was added into the story.

You going to continue the story for Dr. White? Would love to read that!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
Great story

I loved the story and sure wish I had a mother in law like Gina. Especially if there was someone like Dr. white joining us on occasion. I would love for you to continue the story, telling us what things Gina has Mat do with her. Also what Dr. White does with her new found sexuality. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A true sick and devil story

I love reading story here, but this story of yours make me sick to my stomach. So Evil.

daganetdaganetabout 3 years ago

You are genious for wrighting this. Thank you for your hard work.

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitabout 3 years ago
I think I'm in love...

with Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done. Keep going. This isn't that dark

Talkman good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Calm down

Stealing the husband is a hot story but girl being sent away is too much.

mrmagikmrmagikover 2 years ago
Anonymous 10/31/18

Anonymous 10/31/18, I like your take on the story. Or how you thought that it should of went. I totally agree. I Love the stories on this site. And Good sexual stories of ALL kinds, or erotica in general. I HATE hot conceited woman who think that they can have Any man (or woman for that matter) whenever they want, or however they want. I've known women like that in my life and they disgust me. And the pathetic little wimps that they can wrap around their finger disgust me as much or maybe even more. I know and understand that this is just a story. And I read it to the end hoping for a different outcome. I myself would rather have Jenny. In my opinion SHE could have been or learned to be an Insatiable Sex Goddess. This is just my opinion or point of view of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an amazing story. Gina was absolutely right in stealing Matt away from Jenny like that. He deserved a real woman. Jenny, on the other hand, deserved to be put away like that...put in her place...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is hilarious. The typical story you can’t take seriously. When Gina flashed her “magic pussy” for that moron I knew I couldn’t read it with a serious face anymore, it didn’t turn me on at all. The story is way too unbelievable even for erotic fantasy standards (which aren’t that high, Lets be honest) .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Might not be the best TalkMan story but I think this is one of my favourites. First story of his I read, stumbled across it by accident and the whole dominant woman steals taken man wasn't the type of story I looked for. Read it and hooked! Some authors here often re-write stories and it's unlikely The TalkMan will do this so guess if we'll ever hear about Gina & Matt again it's likely to be in a future Dr White story. Just some observations/wish list I'd like to make here.

Matt's fetish for older women, did Gina start this or was there an event/events in his past, he seems almost to repress this aspect.

Gina and Jenny obviously have a poor relationship with Jenny possibly feeling inferior to her mother but she's unaware of what her mother's choice of man is i.e. young, married/engaged or in a long term relationship.

It's obvious from the first meeting Gina knows Matt is interested but she does nothing, is she waiting until Matt is right to be taken?

And finally the seduction and sex when Gina takes Matt is great but in later, similar stories it's drawn out longer, far nastier, etc.

My favourite TalkMan stories are when the mother in law steals her daughter's husband, although I do enjoy any of his stories when it's a older woman/young husband type scenario.

I'd love to see a revisit of Gina and Matt, I know it won't happen but hey.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Great introduction to Dr. White and her own series looking forward to reading it.

I admit, I would have been a willing 'victim' as a young man to the likes of Gina but I never considered myself to be the kind of man/stud MILFs would have targeted. Great story, fascinating characters, believable drama and angst and yes, great sex scenes. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

Would really love Gina series. Maybe have her dish out some advice to evil milfs like her. So they can get the guy they want... Maybe one of the milfs is bi and craves her neighbor's son and the boy's stepmother. Wants to seduce coerce them into bed separate and then get them into bed together and maybe with her involved and convince them to make it a permanent threesome. Another could be a milf principal who craves this christian virgin hunk who believes in sex after marriage and has a girlfriend. He is friends with milf principal and shows her the ring he plans to give his girl at the end of the year. The milf enlists Dr white as a school therapist through Gina and plans on getting the ring on her finger instead of the girl. A third milf through Gina could want her loser son's hot girlfriend. A fourth milf could be a in the closet lesbian slut that wants a church going good girl to be very bad and listen to her inner lesbian heat which is so secret she doesn't know it's there. The girl in question has a twin sister who sees through the milfs tactics. Dr white through Gina sees this overbearing protective twin and uses hypnosis on her. Gets her to go over and see the milf to work out there differences. The milf agrees to back off on one condition... Seduction/forced. Lesbian sex. The girl cums her brains out. At which point the other twin stumbles in. Concerned about her bible thumper father finds out they go down stairs to talk. Seduction/forced. Lesbian sex. The milf drags her upstairs and whispers sinful word's as she slowly gets the girls to trib each other. Commence lesbian threesome. She gets them a permanent thing with her.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/23/2022) Absolutely despicable characters. Two evil bitches and one pathetic simp. This is not what I search for on this website. But guess what, I loved it. I see this as an erotic horror story with comic relief. Swap out the genders (Yes, there are only two) and what do you get? You get the standard Alpha male stealing some poor shmuck's beautiful wife. But this time he bring in a buddy. I couldn’t give this story anything less than five stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lost all of what limited interest it held up to that point, when I read... "44EE." Hint for all you incels out there. That's not hit. or sexy. that's a fat, beached whale, heifer of an old woman. Band size is 90% about weight, not boobs. a 32D ? Sexy as fuck. a 34DD? Even hotter... a 38 anything? Overweight and badly in need of exercise? And a 44 anything, makes Rosie O'Donnell look good by comparison. Just fucking gross.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Awesome! Loved it. I agree with the prior commenter that 44EE tits are too much. Perhaps 34 or 36G and even 38 F or G would be phenomenal without being freakish.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrt5 months ago

The story that created the legend of doctor white great job well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7944 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...