Hurricane Ian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the gun but just as quickly, Ian snatched it from her, "You're too short to overpower me, little woman," Ian snapped, holding the gun above her head.

"Don't speak to your mistress like that, you impoverished cunt!" Maria yelled, jumping up to reach her weapon.

Ian smiled, "You've got a filthy little mouth. Get on your knees."

Maria's expression twisted into a grimace, "This is my house! You will obey my orders, pussy."

Ian laughed, "Get on your fucking knees."

Folding her arms, Maria looked him up and down before sticking her tongue out.

"Now!" Ian shouted.

Palming her head, Ian brought her quickly to her knees, his enormous penis bobbed in her face, and she smirked.

"Suck it," Ian ordered.

The precum drips came immediately as her tongue rolled out of her mouth. She held his cock tip in her mouth, tasting his salty mix. The current submissive Maria was a sight to see as her brown eyes looked toward him in sudden servitude.

Ian bounced his cock on her tongue and then stopped. His hand went down and stroked her sweet cheek. With his heart aching and noticing the innocence in her eyes, he realized he couldn't do this.

"Get up," he ordered, shaking his head.

Still situated on her knees, Maria looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, sir," came her sweet whimper.

He took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry."

Biting her lip, Maria put on her sweet expression, "Can I touch it again, sir?"

He was falling for it and nodded in hopes she had decided to be decent toward him. Her tongue rippled over his swollen head, and Maria watched as remorse filled his eyes. She then snatched his cock, and tugged it harshly.

"Ow, fuck!"

"You are such a fucking pussy!" Maria hunched over in laughter, pulling his cock.

Ian grabbed a handful of her brown curls, and she released her hold.

"Ow, pussy. I thought you said you would never hurt me," her lips poked out in an adorable pout.

He lifted her gaze to his, "Shut the fuck up!"

Out of breath with desire, Maria scrunched her nose, "Make me."

Instantly Ian lifted her to her feet and onto his broad shoulders. Both became silent as he stalked naked into her bedroom, flopping her onto her soft mattress. Yanking her tiny foot, Ian pulled her toward him, "You're lucky. I'm not a bad guy."

A smack across the face was her reply, and Ian grabbed her hands to stop her violence.

Ian's voice was raspy and full of warning, "Don't test me."

Maria giggled at his stern expression, "What will you do, hurricane?"

Taking several deep breaths, Ian stood and grabbed his clothes. He glared at her, wary of what she might do as he slipped into the damp jeans.

Maria shook her head, "You can't leave."

Ian scoffed, "Whatever."

Sitting up, Maria glared at him before her mouth opened to scream. The loud shriek was made prominent by the silence in the house.

"Will you shut up!" Ian warned, peering out of the window to make sure no one heard. "God, your fucking crazy."

"Take your pants off, now!" Maria yelled, causing Ian to halt his movements.

"Or what?" He asked, buttoning his pants.

"Please, I want to play with you. You are mine, pussy boy."

Ian scowled at the title, "You're a psycho bitch."

Maria jumped toward him, landing on his shoulder, and bit his earlobe. Twisting his body to remove her grasp, Ian yelled, "Get off!"

"Don't leave me!" Her voice was like nails on a chalkboard, and Ian tumbled, falling to the mattress. He landed on top of her and grabbed her legs. They were wrapped tightly around his neck in a painful position. Was she trying to kill him?

"What the fuck do you want?" Ian gasped, giving up his battle and laying his head back on her stomach.

He cringed when she began petting his shaggy beard, letting her fingertips glide over his mustache and pink lips.

"Maria, please, just let me leave, and I won't bother you-"

"You can't leave me, Hurricane, plus you have nowhere to go. You belong to me now," Maria explained, moving down his neck to caress his hard chest. He sighed in sexual frustration as her plump lips landed on his neck. She kissed him before sucking on his clean flesh.

"You taste so good, Hurricane." Her husky whisper sent chills up his spine.

This would have been welcomed had the timing been right, but the circumstances were too messed up. Both lust and fear crept into his mind as her fingers caressed his skin.

Taking shallow breaths, he pleaded, "Maria, please, just let me...."

"Shh," Maria lapped her tongue over his nape.

At the moment, he was stuck. Her lips seared his neck as her small hands kneaded his shoulders with temptation. His cock sprouted, bulging violently against the clammy fabric of his jeans.

Her silky voice entered his ear, "You don't want to leave. You want to taste my Kitty, don't you?"

He wasn't sure if he wanted to nod or shake his head. Choosing the latter, Ian nudged his body away from her, "I need to go. You are a good-looking woman. But you deserve a good man. If you would learn how to treat a man-"

"I know how to treat a man like you," Maria interrupted, digging her nails into his chest, "Take those Jeans off and let me show you."

Disregarding his better judgment, he slipped the damp jeans down. His cock popped out with a vengeance, swaying beautifully.

With her taste buds watering for a bite, Maria chuckled, "It's so hard. Is this for me? Do I do this to you, Ian"

He nodded as his shaft bobbed, not recalling the last time his head had become so swollen with need. Maybe this woman would be helpful for a while. What home invader gets lucky enough to have a willing participant?

"I'll give you what you want, Maria. Then I have to go, okay?"

"Why don't you want to stay with me, pussy?"

Irritation repainted Ian's face, and he clapped, "That's not my fucking name, Maria."

Maria smiled and continued her seductive tongue lap around his ear lobe, "You won't want me, Hurricane?" Her hands went up to his damp shaggy hair, massaging his scalp.

"Maria, uh," Ian took a deep breath to rid himself of the confusing feelings.

"Turn around and lick me," Maria ordered, laying back on her bed.

That wasn't a bad request, he thought. He would give this crazy woman anything she wanted to escape. In the past, Ian had always received compliments regarding his oral skills. Fulfilling her desire, Ian flipped over and spread her flawless brown thighs apart.

Maria popped the top of his head, and he grimaced, "No. No. Lick my hand. You have to earn this pussy and be a good boy."

Maria's eyes were wide with desire, and Ian fought the urge to roll his eyes. Holding her hand, Ian smirked, bringing it to his lips. Lapping and licking at her tiny fingers, Ian tried to be as seductive as possible. Showing skills that he could use elsewhere to win himself out of this dilemma.

Maria beamed with pride, "I like your tongue."

Ian nodded and continued to let his tongue dance around her slim fingers. Her fingers brushed his bearded jaw, and she looked toward him with hooded eyes.

"Good boy. Now, lick my elbow."

Ian looked toward her in disgust at the odd request but brought her arm toward his mouth and washed his tongue over her elbow.

Maria giggled as his hairy mouth enveloped it, "Good, you may be poor, but you are an obedient Hurricane."

Reaching between the bed and the wall, Maria shifted, and Ian glanced down at her body, not sure why a woman this gorgeous needed to keep a man like him hostage. The night he had seen her in the bar, she had smiled at him. It was the first smile Ian had received from a female. He should have known then that the bitch was crazy.

Ian took it upon himself to pull up her nightie, revealing her full D cups with luscious dark brown nipples. He was in heaven as he reached up and massaged her full breasts, keeping to his task of lapping her bony elbow. Becoming too caught up gazing at her hardened nipples, Ian hadn't noticed her movements.

Suddenly he felt the cold metal on his wrists. He snatched his arm back and lifted himself with much resistance, realizing Maria already had the other cuff fastened to the bedpost, "Fucking bitch! I'll break this goddamn bed."

Lunging from the bed and out of his reach, Maria snickered, "You aren't strong enough, Hurricane."

"Uncuff me!"

"Why? You can't get out?" Maria taunted.

"No. Dammit! Stop playing these games with me."

"Seems you're only a category 1, maybe even just a tropical storm."

"I will have you arrested for this! I am going to hurt you badly for this shit. You bratty bitch."

Maria shrugged as Ian leaped toward her. "Calm down, Mister," she tauntingly walked around and stepped back with a smile while her hands went up in surrender.

"Please don't hurt me, poor homeless man," she pouted, leaning up against the wall, her hands brushing against her brown thigh, "You thought you were just going to leave me?"

She scrutinized his hard body. His biceps flexed as he yanked at his arm, lifting the bedpost slightly up.

Maria giggled at his feet, "Hurricane, what will you do when you break my bed? You can't get out of this small-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Ian pointed toward her with his free finger, "I should have taken you and stolen your fucking money. But I didn't."

"Because you're a poor pussy. You broke into my house to take my kitty and money, but you didn't have the balls to do either. You are pathetic. P. U. S. S. Y. Say it, hurricane. Tell me how much of a pussy you are," Maria grinned wickedly, slipping her short sheer nightie up.

"Stop calling me that!"

Moving up her thigh, Maria watched him and began caressing her soaking wet panties. Her fingers were in motion below as she watched her captor lose the battle against her bondage.

"Come on, pussy, pull harder," she murmured, breathing shallowly, leaning against the wall, and flicking her fingers across her wet slit.

"Come on, Maria," Ian swallowed his anxiety, "Please."

Maria asked in a ragged breath, so close to cumming on her fingers, "Are you a Hurricane? Or a Pussy?"

"Neither, dammit! Uncuff me, Maria. This isn't fair. I didn't do anything!"

"Mmm, fuck. Life isn't fair," Maria giggled, removing her hands. She sucked her juice off her finger as she watched Ian become sluggish.

Ian's breathing was shaky, and he felt the onset of panic. He started to beg again but felt his arms growing weak, "You. You have to. I can't, um, stay here."

"Are you feeling sleepy?"

His head nodded, and he sat down in surrender.

Maria marveled at his stagnant movements and smiled wide, "Yay, it's working!"

Walking confidently toward him, Maria watched as he fell face-first onto the bed.

"Wake up, pussy," she smiled, lifting his head, and flipped him onto his back for air.

"Hurricane?" she asked, smacking his face lightly with her palm.

Ian's eyes fluttered open, "What do. What did you do?"

Maria stroked his bearded face with compassion, "You belong to me." Biting her lip, she reached over and kissed him delicately. "You're never going to leave me, are you, hurricane?"

Out of touch with reality, Ian shook his head slightly before closing his eyes to sleep.

************************************

Ian awoke to the smell of food and thought he was dreaming, his eyes were still heavy, and he could make out the images on the television screen. The cuffs prevented him from rising from the bed and going any further, so he laid back on the bed, awaiting his tiny captor. With a dry mouth and weak limbs, Ian called for her, "Maria."

His voice sounded to him like a stranger full of emptiness.

Maria appeared at the door with a smirk, "I am so mad at you, Hurricane."

"Water," came Ian's request.

"I got you, baby. Tap or sparkling?" Maria smiled.

It took all his strength, but Ian managed to shrug. When she returned, she crawled onto his lap and opened the water bottle. Ian raised his head and drank slowly before glancing into her eyes.

"How, uh, how long have I been asleep?"

"A long time. I am so glad you're up so I can play with you. I hope you don't mind. I cleaned you up a bit," Maria said, reaching for a mirror and showing him his reflection. Wide-eyed, Ian stared at the handsome man looking back at him. He hadn't cared much about how he looked the past year.

"Thanks. But Maria, I need to go, sweetheart. You can't keep me here."

"You look so hot!" Maria smiled, twitching slightly on his cock, causing it to rise, and Ian grunted, "Sorry."

"Oh, this?" Maria looked back at her round ass and ground harder into his entire erection, "If you are a good boy, maybe I'll let you empty these balls," she said, looking back toward him with a naughty smile.

Ian swallowed his desire for her. Maria wasn't sane, he thought, but it didn't stop her from being so sexy.

Removing her shirt, Maria uncovered her full breasts, letting them bounce as she continued to grind, "Mmm, you want to be inside me, Hurricane."

Not responding, Ian closed his eyes to her seduction.

"No. No. Hurricane, you've been asleep all day. I want to play with you."

Maria whined her hips as her fingers swept up and down his torso, "You are so hard for me, aren't you, hurricane? I can't believe you wanted to leave."

Ian took shallow breaths despite how unwanted this was. Her seduction was difficult to suppress. Removing her shorts, Maria settled back on his waist, slithering her wet pussy around his painfully hard cock. Ian grunted. His hand reached out to touch them.

Maria promptly swatted it away, "No. You ask for permission."

"Can you remove these, please, so we can-"

He was quickly interrupted by her angry voice, "Seriously, that's all you fucking care about. You have to stop being a pussy."

Leaping from his waist and the bed, Maria sauntered toward his face, then proceeded to mount his face, lifting so her pussy was out of reach.

"Do you like pussy, pussy?"

With his cock swaying, Ian nodded, "I can eat it. If you let me go."

"You have to earn that privilege, hurricane," Maria smiled, placing her wet clit on his forehead.

Maria moaned softly, swiveling her hips.

"Ah, yes, you want to taste his pussy, hurricane?" Maria asked, grinding harder out of his reach.

Ian's breathing was ragged. The smell of her feminine juices was intoxicating, and Ian's free hand went to his throbbing cock to massage out a well-needed orgasm.

"Pussy, did you ask to touch my cock?"

Ian ignored her taunts and kept his hands moving, soon to bust. Maria hopped up quickly and joined him, replacing her hand on his dick.

"Stop, let me play with me."Maria giggled, stroking slowly.

Ian grunted, "Harder, uh, Faster too."

His instructions made Maria laugh, "Hurricane? Which one of us is in the cuffs? Me or you?"

Ian rolled his eyes as his thighs twitched, "Me."

"No, you," Maria giggled and stopped her hand motions to admire his thickness.

Ian lifted his head, "You know what I meant. You can keep going," He licked his lips, "Please."

Maria smiled at his manners, "But you said you were old enough to be my daddy. Maybe I shouldn't."

"No, just. Uh, rub it," Ian grew frustrated and wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking at his preferred pace.

"You make it look so easy," Maria laughed, reaching out to touch it.

Ian shifted her hands away, needing to cum.

Maria shook her head, "You can't cum without permission, Hurricane."

Ignoring her, he held his cock tighter, determined to bust, "Can I cum?" Ian asked, his voice husky.

Maria straddled his waist, and his hand went to her hip, clenching her ass cheek, "Do I make you want to cum?"

Ian nodded and looked toward her fat titties as they swayed with her movements. Maria led his cock into her creamy opening and began to bounce. Ian groaned in approval, his first piece of pussy in a year and months. Maria was everywhere, licking his neck, then her lips moved down to his nipples. Ian couldn't take it and plead, "Uh, fuck, can I cum?"

"Nope," Maria chuckled, sliding another cuff onto his wrist and quickly hooking it to the bed frame before removing her pussy from his cock.

"Fuck!" Ian yelled, his hips thrust up in agony, "Fucking bitch!"

"Aw, hurricane, that's not how you cum. You gotta be a good boy."

"Fuck you, Im, uh. I'm a grown-ass man, you stupid little girl!"

Ian groaned and pulled at his cuffs, "When I get out of here," he shook his head, glaring at Maria with disgust.

Now fully restrained, she went down to examine his pulsing member, "It's so big."

She massaged fast for a moment then Maria stopped to giggle before going back to stroking his cock.

Ian grunted in agony, "Maria, please."

She touched his cock with one finger, then began tapping it lightly, "Will. You. Be. A. Good. Boy?"

Ian closed his eyes and plopped his head back, taking a deep breath.

"Yes or no?" Maria asked, drumming her fingers over his sensitive head.

Ian remained quiet to collect the unfavorable words he wanted to scream. After a few moments of tapping her fingers, she stopped, and Ian begged, "Please. Maria. I'll do it."

"Do what?" Maria smiled, putting her finger back on his swollen head.

"I'll, um. I'll be a good guy for you, I promise." Taking a shallow breath, he added, "Please."

"Guy?"

"A good boy. Please, just. It hurts," Ian's breath was shaky, and his thighs trembled for a release, "You look so good, and you made me so hard, Maria. I need to cum."

Shaking her breasts in his face, Maria held them to his mouth. Ian sucked one nipple into his mouth. Then, she placed the other around his lips. Suckling her hard nipple only made his cock riper, and he began thrusting up for friction on her thigh.

"Stop. Be patient, Hurricane."

Giggling, Maria went down to kiss his cock before standing to leave.

"Wait. Please, you can't leave me like this," Ian said, bobbing his cock for emphasis.

"Hurricane. You said I make you so hard, so I'll leave and let the swelling go down," she explained, stepping toward the door, "I'll bring you dinner, baby."

Ian gritted his teeth and bobbed his cock, desiring traction and an end to this painful erection. The desire to eat her pussy was evident in his salivating mouth. Right now, he thought he might do anything to get an excellent release from the pressure he felt. He heard the door close. Straining his neck to look out the window, he watched as Maria got into her car and drove away.

"Fuck!" As more bitterness filled his mind, Ian began screaming and pulling hard at the cuffs, "Help! Agghh!"

*************************************

After an hour, Ian had given up trying to fight. He relaxed every part of his body and continued taking deep breaths to calm his ragged nerves. His head was pounding when Maria entered the room.

"Are you hungry, baby?"

His head bobbed, and Maria smiled, walking over with a greasy bag. She placed a french fry into his mouth and continued feeding her new beloved until the bag was empty. Then Maria went down between his legs, her simple touch brought his cock back to the peak, and Ian sighed as she picked his dick up and began kneading.

"Uh, thank you," he breathed out, thrusting his hips up to help with the process.

God, her smooth palms felt terrific, and he gave a subtle moan, "Mmm, yeah. Oh, thank you."

Maria smirked, "What are you?"

"Uh, um, a pussy. Hurricane, um," He examined her arched brows and nodded, "I'm a good boy. I promise I will be a good boy."

Maria's eyes lit up, and she cooed, "You are a very good boy, but I can't let you cum yet hurricane."

His voice became strained, "Plea. Uh, Why?"

Maria's shrug sent rage to glimmer in Ian's eyes, "I've been a good boy, miss."

Toying with his cock head, Maria chuckled, "You sure have."

"I'll do anything. Can I taste you, Maria?

Maria's fingers landed on his balls. Even though her touches were light, Ian was apprehensive when she touched them. His face was one of agony when her tongue dripped over his seam. Washing her tongue over his tight ball sack, Maria moaned, sending warm vibrations around the area.