Hurricane Ian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two-minute embarrassment earlier was caused by his lack of pussy. With two nuts out of the way, he was ready to show this fake mistress what a real man was. Clasping her thickness, Ian pulled her onto his waist, "Are you going to be a good girl?" Ian taunted, pinning her against the wall.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as she groaned in his ear, "Ugh, hmmm, fuck no," she scowled, "Put me down!"

This scene had been cute, but now, Maria felt herself plunging into servility. It scared her. Ian scared her.

Holding her body against the wall, his cock softened her scowl, "Mmm, Oh fuck! Please stop."

Ian smiled, "Yeah, that's it. Moan like the little girl you are, sweetheart."

His lips traveled to her neck and sucked on her flesh to mark his new territory, "Tell me who this pussy belongs to Mistress," came his hot, taunting whisper around her mouth.

Her lips fluttered against his, but he moved his head, settling her on his dick. Maria was spent and melted down, wanting so badly to brush her lips against his.

With his new sub around his waist, Ian walked toward the back of his new home, bringing them into their bedroom, where Lily struggled to get her sub unlocked.

Lily gasped at seeing his tall frame at the door, "Ah. Maria. Where's the key?"

Still filled with 8 inches of cock, Maria mumbled, "Bedside table."

Grasping her ass, Ian brought her up and then back down on his length, enjoying how she was trembling in his hands.

"Cum on my cock," Ian ordered.

Maria squirmed as he held onto her back, "No, please, ahhh," she

whispered as she surrendered to Ian's cock. "Cum on this cock, dammit," he ordered, pushing her closer to give her every inch of his swollen manhood. Maria's expression was pitiful as she shook her head in resistance to his dominance

The feminine man leaped up from the bed to stand at his mistress's side and looked at her friend in concern. Lily watched as Ian threw her friend onto the bed. Before Maria could hop up, Ian pushed her with his muscular chest and inserted himself back into her warm snatch. Grinding unhurriedly, Ian groaned in her ear, "You belong to me now."

The words sent chills down Maria's spine, and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. His warm tongue tenderly dotted around her flushed face.

"You are nothing but a little slut," Ian taunted, backing up to take in her passive expression. His hips ground seductively around, "Cum for me, little slut."

"Mmmm, please, I'm sorry."

"When you cum, you will lick my cock clean," Ian whispered.

Maria looked around, and her friends were gone, only her and her Hurricane now.

Grunting in agony, Maria pouted, "It hurts."

Ian chuckled, "Good, 'cause I'm not done with you."

Taking out his sticky cock, he whirled Maria onto her stomach. Grabbing her hand back to hold it in place, Ian went back inside her soft opening.

"Throw it back," Ian ordered, smacking her ass with his other hand.

She moaned into the pillows, swiping her ass back and forth to match his hard thrusts. His jabs were melting, and she clenched the sheets as his hand dropped hard on her ass.

"Come on, little mistress. cum all over this cock."

Ian smiled and let her arm go to hold onto her curvy hips, slamming relentlessly into her backside as her ass wiggled in resistance.

Lifting her head, Maria groaned as another orgasm reeled her, "Ahh, fuck!"

Ian yanked her hair, pulling her head back. He whispered, "I am your master, now, bitch."

"Ahhh, no!" Maria yelled.

A slap to her ass caused her to gasp, and she felt a squirt of hot nut enter her pussy.

"You came in me!"

Ian yanked her up toward him, his tongue lingering over her ear, "You belong to me. Be a good little cunt and show your appreciation."

Maria's breathing was shaky, "I can't."

"You belong to me!" Ian shouted, "Say it!"

Tears welled up in her eyes as he held her tighter, "I'm sorry."

She sobbed, "I'm sorry," her body thawed into him, and her head laid on his shoulder, surrendering herself to him. Ian kissed her tear-stained cheek, his fingers dripping down her stomach toward her wet cunt.

"You've been a bad girl, Maria. And you've done a bad thing."

"I'm sorry," she whispered, holding into his arm, his fingers lost in her clit. It was an exhilarating experience, and she exhaled as his lips seared her neck, lapping feverishly as his fingers moved in sync.

"Mmm, ahh."

"You will make it up to me, won't you?"

Maria nodded, "Yes, sir. I'm sorry." her legs trembled with anticipation.

"You will submit to me, turn around and suck your slutty juices off my cock," he ordered.

Laying back on the soft mattress, Ian waved his hand for her to come, "Hurry up, dammit."

Maria placed the tip into her mouth and gasped as his fingers returned to her dripping pussy.

"Good girl," Ian praised, shoving an extra finger into her tight pussy.

Her tongue swiveled in appreciation, lapping her silky juices up. She paused her cleaning to ask, "Can you give me more cum, sir?"

Removing his fingers from her pussy he held his finger out for Maria to lap up. His cock was back as her tongue probed between his fingers.

"You are a good girl."

Maria nodded, sliding her tongue across his chest.

He gave a raspy order, "Get back up there and milk my cock."

Nodding, Maria settled onto his thickness, pushing down to feel the fullness. Clenching her muscles, Maria wrapped around the base of his cock, bouncing slowly.

Maria frowned, "Can I swallow your nut this time, sir?"

Ian grunted, "No, I'm going to fill you up, baby."

Gasping, Maria noticed the warm spurt enter her, "Ah, thank you, sir."

The following day, Ian awoke with cuffs on his wrists and ankles. However, he smiled, taking a deep breath to prepare for anything his little switch had planned for him. Emerging from the hallway, Maria stood at the door, her body glistening with oils. Her smell was intoxicating, a mix of lavender and honey that mixed well with the sex still lingering in the air.

"What do you have to say about how you acted yesterday?" Maria asked, a manicured hand lying on her hip.

"I'm yours. Give me the punishment you see fit, Mistress." Ian smirked.

Maria eyed him seductively, "You are never leaving me, Hurricane."

"I never want to," came Ian's husky profession.

***********************************

One year later...

Maria returned home exhausted from waiting tables. Pulling off her flats at the door, she laid them beside a pair of steel-toe shoes. Ian sat in an oversized chair, his legs reclined in front of him. His shirt was off, and he had been asleep, but the screech of the door made his eyes drift open, "Come here."

Wandering to him, Maria bowed her head, "Yes, Master."

Ian popped his thigh, and she leaped onto his lap.

Pulling Maria closer, he kissed her cheek, "How was work?"

"I'm tired, sir," Maria confessed.

"Your feet hurt?"

"Yes, sir."

His hands went inside her panties to caress her sweet button, "Thank you, sir." Maria moaned, rotating her hips to swipe her clit around his hand. It had been a long 7hr shift, and she welcomed his long fingers.

"Ah, sir, can I taste it?"

Entering her wet cunt, Ian breathed heavily, stroking her silky pussy. Ian kissed her ear, "Why are you so wet for me?"

Rolling his fingers into her clit, he nibbled her ear as he awaited his answer.

"I am a greedy whore, sir," Maria whispered, out of breath with passion. "Can I please cum, sir?"

"Are your knees sore?"

His question inferred with her concentration, "No, sir."

Ian smiled, "Good. Kneel."

"But sir, I was so close-"

"Now!"

Jumping from the chair, Maria placed herself in the middle of her living room. She kept her back straight and her eyes forward as Ian positioned himself in front of her. Grabbing her loose ponytail, Ian guided her toward his ten inches. Becoming so cock hungry, Maria shoved his thickness into her mouth, ready to swallow his delicious meat.

"Slow," he warned, knowing how greedy his little servant could sometimes be.

Maria glanced up, nodding before opening her mouth for his meat. Sucking slowly, she could feel the moisture between her legs starting to collect. Rolling her tongue around his swollen head, Maria moaned as she savored his sweet pre-cum.

With his breath ragged, Ian steered her head further onto his cock. Smiling down, he praised her admirable feat, "Good girl, swallow my cock."

He pushed up further, and Maria moaned with a throat full of his warm cock. Ian jabbed into her throat with force, restraining her head now with both hands.

Maria's strangled groan was music to his ears. Her hands went up to his ass, holding on as he continued to face fuck her to bliss.

Ian groaned out, "Fuck. Uh, good. Girl,"

She cupped his balls gently and swiveled her head, aiming for more dick in her mouth. His ten inches were difficult to undertake, but the challenge was something that she enjoyed. Getting a moment to catch her breath, she breathed in the fresh air, stumbling, feeling slightly lightheaded from the intense.

"What do you want now, slut?" Ian asked, his voice causing goosebumps to appear on her skin.

"Choke me again. Please, sir."

Gripping the nape of her neck, Ian shoved her head back down to his cock, "Open."

With her mouth dropped, Ian inserted himself deep into her throat. Her eyes watered, pouring down her cheeks. His cock was a struggle. Maria gasped for air through her nose. When she couldn't get enough, she finally pushed back and smiled, "I'm sorry. Sir."

"You did good, pretty girl." Ian smiled and guided his cock back into her warm mouth.

"Fuck, that's it," Ian urged, lifting his head to relish in the satisfaction of his sex Princess.

Poking her tongue out, she dribbled it against his balls and worked her throat muscles. As expected, Ian shivered in delight, stumbling back a step, "Fuck, swallow that nut," his eyes went back to the top of her curly hair, "Fuck."

His legs trembled. As her grip tightened, his grip on her ponytail pulled tautly.

"Swallow it," Ian ordered, pushing her head farther down.

With his seed deposited in her stomach, Maria looked up at him and smiled.

It took a moment for Ian to gather his thoughts. She had a pussy and throat like none other.

Her loud voice brought him out of his blissful intoxication, "It's my turn pussy!"

Maria lay on the couch, her legs spread wide for her sub's enjoyment.

"On your knees, scum!"

Like a good boy, Ian dropped to his knees, his limp cock swinging as he crawled to his mistress in servitude.

Maria called him every name in the book as he lapped at her creamy opening.

"Lick it! You broke bastard."

Her derogatory words no longer rang true. Ian had been working at the lumber yard for six months, currently making enough money to pay all of their bills. As she shouted more obscenities and pulled his hair, his cock returned to vitality.

"You love pussy don't you pussy?" Maria smiled, pulling his head up.

Nodding, Ian grinned, "Yes, Mistress."