Hurricane Party Ch. 07

Story Info
More family fun during a Hurricane Party.
1.9k words
4.38
13.9k
12
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Recorded?" Marla reacted, "Oh no no no no NO, we can't have a video of anything this evening! What if it ever got out?"

I looked at Dave. Then at Chuck. Then back to Marla. I was sitting happily naked on her lap, playing with her left nipple while alternating between talking - and sucking her right nipple.

"That's exactly why we need to video, Marla." I paused for emphasis. "We need insurance. We need to have a way to be absolutely sure that what happens tonight never, ever gets spoken of to anybody outside our group. Ever."

"So why would we want VIDEO proof of what happens?"

I bit Marla's nipple a bit and rolled my eyes up to hers. "Because we're going to get video of each one of us doing something that they would never ever want anybody to know. Something that would be so embarrassing or wrong that we know that we wouldn't even talk about it to anybody. And then, we each get a copy of the video to hide / store somewhere very very safe. Frankly, I'll probably watch mine from time to time just to enjoy the memories. (I slipped a finger down to find Marla's clitoris and rubbed a few times to be sure that she understood). But also, we'll all know that if anybody did let on what's happening, that THEIR video would be used against them. See? Insurance."

I could see the thought forming in Chuck's eyes, "Soooo.... that would mean.... that we each have to do something - on video - that we absolutely couldn't ever have get out. We're going to all have to do .... something ... that we'd never want anybody else to know or see."

I nodded. And watched the realization hit Dave. And Marla. I looked to Eric, but he seemed entirely focused on watching his naked, cum-filled Mother sitting on the lap of another Mom who had just invited him to fuck her - suck on her nipple while enjoying the soft, firm feel of her other breast in her hand.

"Yeahhhh....," ultimately agreed Chuck, "it seems like a good plan. But now we need to come up with something that each of us really wouldn't want anyone to see. I mean... most of us are going to be pretty easy, but what could we have Brittany do - that she'd be ashamed of?"

Oh. Yeah. Brittany. Bratty Brit. That was an embarrassing realization as her mother - that that girl would be hard to embarrass. Which made it even more necessary that we find something to hold over her. Something to be sure that she wouldn't go bragging that she fucked her own Dad.

"We'll have to think on that one," I advised, then prompted, "Dave, go get the waterproof GoPro and let's make a porn!"

"C'mon, Marla," I said as I reluctantly slid off her lap - giving one last pinch to her nipples as I did, "Let's strip your husband."

Somehow, Chuck had managed to remain fully clothed except for losing his shirt - literally - early on. Perhaps his "luck" was because the rest of us were intentionally trying to lose and that hadn't occurred to him to try. In any case, it was heart-warming to see the love in Marla's eyes as, naked, she joined me in urging her husband up out of his seat, then running her hands all the way from his bare feet - up his legs, over the waistband of his jeans, up his lightly-furred belly and more-furred chest - winding up with her hands under his arms. She then spread her arms to lift Chuck's and leave him standing like a scarecrow: arms outstretched. Chest bared. Ready to be stripped by two lustful moms.

Dave re-entered the room loudly proclaiming, "I got the camera. All ready....Oh!" as he viewed his friend standing half naked before two completely-naked women: his wife and his friend's wife. "Well, then, let me just start filming right now!," Dave said as he held the GoPro up and pressed the "record" button. "Whenever you're ready, ladies!"

Marla moved to Chuck's right side, so I took my cue and stood at his left, Chuck facing Dave and the camera.

I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows at Marla, asking "What now?"

Marla just gazed at Chuck, drinking in the image of the man she loved. The man she had partnered for more than 2 decades. The man she had borne 2 children with. And the affection - and lust - burning in her eyes - was enough to make my eyes moisten in admiration. This is how marriage should be.

Then Marla shifted her eyes to mine and huskily directed, "Just follow my lead, Carol."

I nodded, then watched Marla lean in, turn Chuck's chin to her, close her eyes, and kiss him tenderly. Chaste. Mouths closed. Lips to lips. Basking in the feeling of skin on skin. Lips on lips. Hearts together. It was beautiful to watch.

Marla's hand found Chuck's shoulder and slid along his arm to clasp his hand in hers as they kissed. Love washing over us all. Years together being validated and celebrated as a woman, naked, kissed her man, shirtless. HER man. Claimed him. Gave herself to him. Again. After all these years.

Their mouths then opened, little by little, and tongues found each other. The kiss gaining passion and urgency. Marla shifting slightly to press her nakedness full length to her husband. Breaths quickening. Eyelids fluttering. Cock stirring in Chuck's pants.

The wind sound and rain patter mesmerized us as I watched and Dave filmed.

Two people still very-much in love.

Marla lunged upward a bit to get her tongue fully inside of her husband's mouth, and as she did, she pulled his hand to my breast. My naked breast.

Chuck's hand was big and a little rough. It felt so good as Marla encouraged him to begin to fondle me and pinch my nipple while making out with his wife.

It took a moment for Chuck to settle into a rhythm on my naked chest, but he did, and Marla then broke her kiss with him and looked back and forth between Chuck and me, silently directing our eyes to each other as she caught my hand and brought both of our hands to Chuck's waistband.

Wordlessly, Chuck leaned down as I leaned up. Our eyes locked as our lips traveled to meet, finally touching, our mouths already open, panting, our tongues invading each others' mouths and dancing together.

A wave of pleasure started in my mouth and exploded through my brain, my neck, my breasts - still being fondled and pinched by Chuck's big man hands. On down my belly. Burning through my pussy. Down my thighs. Down my calves. Bouncing off my feet and ricocheting back up my legs to my butt - and back into my pussy. It felt so damned GOOD to be making out with this man. Filling the need I'd been feeling for so long in the distance between my husband and me. Warming me from the inside as if my tongue was a blast furnace firing heat through my wanton being.

We kissed.

My best friend's husband and I kissed. While my husband filmed and tolerated / understood. While Chuck fondled my naked breasts - increasingly urgently.

And while his wife and I popped the button on his jeans and, jointly, slowly, unzipped him.

Marla straightened and brought her mouth to ours, pushing her tongue inside the kiss. Making a three-way oral connection. Sloppily. Needily. Passionately kissing both her husband and her best friend.

As the two women finished unzipping Chuck's pants, then slid their hands to his hips and slowly dragged his jeans down. Down from his waist. Down to where his pubic furr began to show. Then both women slid their hands around to his front. To slide down inside his jeans. Inside his boxers. Two women simultaneously discovering his cock and beginning to explore. One very familiar with that particular cock. One brand-new to it: feeling it before ever even seeing it - since eyes were closed and mouths were still linked.

Chuck's cock had nicely responded to the foreplay and was ready for the two of us. Thick. Firm. Delightfully rubbery. Ready for sex.

Marla broke the kiss, so I did, too - reluctantly - and we locked eyes as we slid down his body - together - naked to his naked chest, and used our free hands to push his jeans and boxers on down. Over his hips. Over his thighs. Onto the floor. Leaving his bare cock gently bouncing - protruding from his nice cock furr.

Marla and I were kneeling on the floor in front of her husband and we just silently agreed that that was a cock which needed to be sucked.

We put our tongues on opposite sides of his hard cock and slowly licked. Down to his furr. Up to his head. Together. Lick. Listen to Chuck moan. Look each other in the eyes as we shared Marla's husband's cock. Then repeat.

I looked up and caught my sweet husband's eye and motioned him over. He kept filming as he approached and I felt a wave of love for him wash through my whole being. This wonderful man who was calmly observing me share his friend's cock. My life partner. My mate. I sent my love out through my eyes - to his - to let him know how close I felt to him - despite having another man's cock in my mouth at the moment. I reached out and found his beautiful cock and gently stroked it as I continued to share Chuck's cock with Marla. Yes, Dave's cock was still trying to recover from filling our daughter with his cum, but Dave smiled and closed his eyes for a few moments - just savoring how good it felt to have my hand lovingly stimulating his sex parts. Felt the intimacy and closeness between us. Felt loved.

Chuck - for want of a better way to stabilize himself - had one hand on each of our heads. Feeling our hair tickle his cock as our tongues did. Feeling the lust building at the base of that cock. Feeling his balls fill in preparation to fuck.... somebody.... anybody....

On it went. Loong lick down. Loong lick up. Then open-mouth kiss Marla with a hard cock between us - swirling Chuck's cock head in our mouths. Gently stroking my husband's penis with my free hand. WHY hadn't I ever made out with Marla before? Her mouth, tongue, lips - on mine - were just so .... nice! It's just... different... to kiss a woman... than a man.

Heat.

Humidity.

Lust.

Until I cleared my throat and ventured, "I.... remember... some talk about being fucked."

A moment.

Before I added, "But I've long had a fantasy of being fucked in the back yard and I'm not going to pass up that opportunity. Into the storm! Into the rain! Gird thy loins, fellow fuckers and fuckees, because this is the moment!"

I stood, got a firm grip on my husband's pecker, grabbed a handful of Chuck's fat, hard cock, and pulled them both toward the still-open back door.

Marla took a moment to regain her senses, then strode naked to my son, Eric, gripped his still-rubbery young cock, and dragged him toward the door, naked boobs bouncing as she hurried to catch up.