Hurricane Party Ch. 08 - Final

Story Info
The 2 families finish their party.
5.3k words
4.47
12.9k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurricane Dorian seemed to be ready to help us get naughty, because as I stepped thru my back door into my back yard, the wind and rain slowed to a level that let me know that there was still a storm, but that it was taking a rest. The slightly-cooler air felt good and the gentle rain felt so refreshing, quickly wetting our sticky, naked bodies and washing away some of the sweat. And cum. And saliva.... that had accumulated over the last few hours.

Still warm and humid but invigorating and encouraging.

The 3 of us stepped out onto the grass and stopped dead at the sight of the show in the middle of the yard. Both of my hands still full of dick.

Marla behind us, quickly leading my son, Eric, by his young cock - bumped right into the naked backsides of her husband and mine - since she didn't see us stop. She pulled Eric around to stand beside me and we all just stood and watched.

Watched Marla & Chuck's daughter, Missy, still wearing just her top, bent at the waist, holding onto the tree in the middle of the yard.

Being enthusiastically fucked by their son, Butch, still wearing nothing but his shirt. Standing behind her, firmly gripping her naked hips, slowly pumping his huge cock (ohMyGod there's that COCK again!) in and out of his sister. Rain having thoroughly soaked them both. Wind moving Missy's hair as a counterpoint to the movement caused each time that Butch "bottomed out" in her pussy - slapping his naked belly firmly up to his sister's naked ass. His cock buried deep into her pussy. Slap! Withdraw. SLAP! Withdraw. The shock wave rolling up Missy's butt and back each time.

We never did find out if Missy and Butch had stopped fucking after their exit to the back yard - with Butch carrying his sister with his cock in her. Whether they were fucking *again* - or if they just hadn't ever decoupled at all.

In either case, they both had their eyes closed, just completely giving themselves to the feelings and experience of finally fucking their sibling. In the rain. And the wind. Out in the middle of the back yard. While their genitals were being licked.

Wait. What? Genitals being licked?

Well, yes. Remember that Brittany had followed Missy and Butch outside? Well, she was kneeling beneath their coupling. Kneeling in the grass, facing the same way as Missy and Butch. Totally naked. Soaked with rain. Using her tongue and hands to enhance the brother/sister fucking team's experience.

We all just watched. Entranced. Parents watching their children fuck each other. Dave and I watching our bratty daughter happily lean forward as Butch pressed his cock deep into Missy - while Brittany found Missy's clitoris with her tongue and teased it - giving Missy an accelerant to her pleasure.

Then, as Butch slowly pulled back, Brittany leaned back with him and Slow-ly pulled her tongue backwards - using her lips to suck and tease Missy's pussy lips - and her tongue to find Butch's cock shaft. That super-sized pussy splitter - slowly pulling out of Missy's pussy.

As Butch continued to pull back - being careful to never actually pull out of his sister's love-split, Brittany continued back with her tongue, tasting Missy's pussy juices on her brother's hard, thick cock, then licking Butch's balls and very-gently taking them into her mouth. Teasing them.

And then Brittany continued back. Licking the short stretch of skin back of Butch's balls - and using her hands to pull his ass cheeks wide open as her tongue continued right up between Butch's butt cheeks. Licking his crack and finally finding his pucker. Enthusiastically licking Butch's asshole - and sometimes shoving her tongue up inside of it - before beginning the whole journey again: asshole to balls to cock shaft and pussy lips to clitoris. Then repeat.

It was both just plain beautiful: 3 people clearly oblivious to the rain. The wind. The audience. Any concept of time. Just slowly, luxuriously experiencing the situation. And it was erotic as all fuck. Watching brother fuck sister while my daughter licked, sucked, and slurped them both. Hot. As. Hell.

We all just stood watching. Enjoying the show. Feeling oddly proud of our progeny.

Subconsciously, my hands realized that they each had a very-nice cock in them - and began to slowly stroke those cocks while we all stood naked and watched the fuck/suck show in front of us.

At one point, I glanced aside long enough to see that Marla, too, was slowly stroking the cock in *her* hand (my son, Eric's).

Stroke, stroke, stroke 3 cocks.

Feel the rain.

Feel the wind.

Watch the fuck / lick / suck in front of us.

Four hard cocks. Yes, even my dear husband Dave was beginning to harden despite having cum in Brittany a bit ago.

Three young adults happily sexing each other.

A beautiful thing.

A sexy, erotic, steamy 8-person experience.

A sweet "family" experience - despite the perverse nature of it.

Fuck.

Lick.

Stroke.

Rain.

Wind.

On and on. Losing any concept of time or hurry.

Fuck.

Lick.

Stroke.

Rain.

Wind.

Until.

Finally.

Brittany carefully inserted her middle finger into the sloppy, wet combination of Missy's pussy, Butch's cock, and Brittany's mouth / tongue - and got her finger lubed up and slippery.

So that the next cycle as Butch pulled back and Brittany pulled his cheeks wide, Brittany looked straight at her audience - around Butch's naked ass, then plunged her finger right up into Butch's butt.

3rd knuckle.

Just *bam* right up his ass.

Butch's eyes flew open and he slammed forward, drilling his cock deep into his sister's waiting pussy - as Brittany found his prostate from the inside and rubbed with her slippery finger.

"Holy FUCK!," yelled Butch as his balls shot everything they had been saving - up thru his cock - and right into his sister's waiting pussy.

Missy's mouth opened as she held tight to her tree and a garbled, guttural sound issued forth. A sound I'd never heard before. Ecstasy and tension and intense release and love and body-shaking vibration and sweat and rain and her brother's cock - his massive cock - spewing his baby batter up into her. Again.

Butch's hips were jammed up against his sister's. Hands transformed into claw-like extended, curved fingers. Desperately securing her to him. His belly to her round, sweet, butt. His cock buried balls deep into her pussy. Brittany's finger buried deep into his butthole, encouraging his prostate to find every drop of cum and send it out into his sister.

Shaking and gurgling. Jamming cock into pussy. Finger into ass. Cum into vagina.

Rain and wind and muscle-shaking orgasm. Right there in the middle of the back yard.

Good thing my back yard has a nice privacy fence.

"FUCK!," yelled Butch again as the aftershocks began to shake him. And as he did just that to his sister: "FUCK! Oh my GOD FUCK!"

Panting. Guttural growling. Feeling the rain mixing with leaked love-making fluids.

Feeling the ecstasy turn into a warm glow all over and radiating out into the close, warm air.

"Fuck! fuck! Oh my god fuck," Butch slowly came down off his cum as he slowly relaxed his legs and his feet descended from the tip-toe stance he'd been in while filling his sister - to flat on the grass, finally.

Brittany was still beneath the coupled brother and sister.

Still with her finger entirely buried in Butch's ass.

And she waited.

Until the breathing slowed to a more-normal pace.

Until Butch's feet were again flat on the grass.

Until everyone was watching HER.

And, only then, Brittany slowly pulled her finger out. Out of Butch's ass. And made sure that everyone was watching as she gleefully slid it into her mouth and slowly sucked on it and licked it clean, a familiar evil gleam in her eye as she did.

Intending to shock - and succeeding.

I glanced over to Dave and confirmed that he had recorded the whole thing on the video. Marla caught my glance and murmured, "OK! So we've got our 'insurance video' on the three of them!"

I shook my head and said, "Probably good for your 2 kids, but Brittany is *proud* of what she just did. It wouldn't keep her quiet at all! We're going to have to keep thinking how to keep her in line."

We turned back to the 3-some and my daughter had extracted Butch's huge cock from Missy's pussy and she was looking straight at the camera as she licked, sucked, and cleaned Butch's member. Licking off Missy's pussy juice and Butch's cum. Greedily slurping and licking and snacking on the sex fluids of her friends. When she finished with Butch's dick, she slid up and focused on Missy's pussy. Missy was still bent at the waist holding onto the tree. Her young adult pussy displayed to the elements. Brittany turned around underneath Missy and began a gentle assault on her sex. Licking slow and long up from Missy's ass - up to her lower lips, poking her tongue deep into the space recently occupied by her brother's big cock, then on up to give focused attention to Missy's clitoris.

The fucking Missy had had - and the tongue teasing from Brittany - had gotten Missy hot and ready, but hadn't brought her over the edge. Brittany was determined to finish the job, so to speak.

It was riveting to watch, but I again realized that I had come to the back yard to be *fucked* by the cocks that I had in my hands, so I "snapped to" and pulled those cocks - with the attached husbands - out to the tree to join the action. "Let's get this party... continued!," I sang.

Marla happily followed, and since she still had a firm grip on my son's cock, Eric followed as well.

"OK, all, what I *want* is to be fucked thoroughly and well, right here. Right here in the grass in my own back yard. I want all of the cocks here to be inside my pussy. And I want it now. Here in the hurricane. Here with my friends and family. Here. Now!"

I continued, "To start, would somebody finally finish stripping Missy and Butch? Get those tops off and get them nekkid!"

Looks went around the group. Brittany was quite busy with Missy's pussy. She hadn't even paused during my move. Eyes flitted, then, naughtily, settled on Chuck. And Marla. Yes. That seemed appropriate. Let Daddy strip Daughter while Mommy stripped Son. Wordlessly, it was agreed.

So while my daughter continued to push Missy up the arousal mountain, her father carefully pulled Missy's top up and supported her weight while stripping it off. He helplessly just dropped it on the grass, then fumbled with his daughter's bra, unclipped it, and slid his arm under her to support her while finishing the strip. In the process, he inadvertently got a handful of Missy's tits. Bare now to the storm. As Missy began to pant from the effects of Brittany's continued attention to her clit.

We all just watched Brittany and Missy as Marla pulled Butch's polo shirt up and over his head - baring a well-developed set of pecs and abs. Rowr! Hot looking young man!

"OK. Runners take your marks!," I called, as I carefully selected "the spot" on the grass. The very spot where I had imagined being fucked by Chuck - those years ago in the middle of the night when I had been Sooooo naughty. I smiled at the memory of how relatively tame that night had been. All a matter of perspective.

I got on all fours. "Doggie position". And commanded, "Chuck, I've been imagining that cock in this pussy for years now. Now is the time. Get that hard DICK into my pussy and do your duty!"

There was a general wave of giggling from the crowd, but Chuck took his position behind me. Knelt in the grass. And looked his wife in the eye. As I lovingly held my husband's gaze. And felt Chuck's big, rough hands grasp my ass. My naked, round, Mommy's ass. Put the head of his hard, straining cock against my pussy lips. Against my CUNT opening. My hungry, needy, recently-filled-with-my-son's-cock-and-cum honeypot. And slowly. S-L-O-W-L-Y began pressing himself inside of me.

OhMyGOD! How amazing it felt. How right. How "finally" to live out the fantasy I'd had for so long. To feel Chuck's cock head part my pussy lips. To feel his hands on my ass. To feel the girth and hardness of his man meat - invade my most-private parts. To feel him slowly slide inside of me. To squeeze my pussy muscles and hug his entering appendage. And, finally, to feel his belly push up against my butt. Feel his furry belly bump my bottom. To feel him *inside* of me and to just hold for a moment. Right there. Motionless. Chuck. Fully inside of me. Coupled. Officially fucking. I thought back to Brittany's bragging when she was sitting on her father's cock, and I adapted it to myself: "I have now been fucked by Chuck and I can never be un-fucked. It now IS - forever".

We just held there for another moment. Or two.

But then I called, "Well, this isn't a spectator sport! I want to fuck you ALL tonight! I want everybody to do everybody. No 'gee, I wish I'd done blah-blah when I had the chance'. No. This is the time. This is the place. Get in here and let's DO this."

Everyone was just stopped, looking at Chuck fucking me. Even Brittany and Missy had stood up. Naked. And watched as my best-friend's husband had impaled me. As Chuck slid up inside of me.

"Well, come ON!," I prompted again as Chuck's hips began to move to properly fuck me, "I want all of us in a group pile right here. (unghhhh)," (that last sound made involuntarily as my fantasy-fulfilling-fuck from Chuck filled me and bottomed out in my split lady-parts. Again), "and I want it right (unghhh!) now!"

"Here, Marla. I want your nakedness underneath me - head to my tail - so I can lick your pussy and my son's cock while he's fucking you - and so that you can lick me and your husband - or just admire the (unghhhh!) view".

Marla, the sweet middle-aged Mom who recently had trouble even saying the word "fuck" aloud, obediently pulled my naked son across the grass. Both of them entirely naked. Rain gently making rivulets down their bodies.

Marla pulled Eric by his cock - over to where Eric's mother (that would be (Unghhh!) me) was on hands-and-knees, being fucked by Marla's husband. And Chuck (UNNNGHHHH!) was doing a very-good job of fulfilling my long-held fantasy. Nice and slow. Powerful. Unhurried. Making full use of every millimeter of Chuck's fuck stick: Slide out until al-most pulling out.

Hesitate.

Feel the heat and the rain and the raw power of nature around us. Primally fucking in the forest (OK, in my mind it had become a forest instead of just my back yard).

Then slowly slide in again. Fat, round head splitting my womanhood open again and filling my wanton cunt with his stiff thickness.

Until the (URRRNG!) moment when his belly slapped against my butt. When his balls swung forward and tickled my lips. When his big, rough hands gripped the mounds of my ass and pulled me TIGHT to his belly. Pushed every iota of his sex rod deep into my being.

And hold.

Unmoving.

Before again starting the cycle. Ohhhhh, yesssss...

Marla laid on her back on the grass - feeling the damp pricklies of the sod - with her head at my head. She began to worm her way under me, her naked boobs wobbling as she did so, but I (unnnghhg!) stopped her for a moment as her lips reached mine and I leaned down to kiss her. Mouth to mouth. Her head upside-down to mine. Rain gently streaming down my face to form onto hers as my tongue (ughmmmnnn!) pushed her mouth open and we kissed. Best-friend to best-friend. Happily. Joyously. Feeling the release and the passion of two friends making their tongues tango together. While Chuck continued his slow withdraw-and-thrust (GGHHHHKKKLLLL!) of his hips. While my best friend's husband - naked - fucked me - naked - as his wife - naked - made out with me in the grass. In a hurricane.

It was surprisingly and indescribably sweet. (UHHHGGGPPPP!)

Yes. Sweet! Sure, it was erotic. And sensual. And fantasy-fulfillment fodder. And (WASSSSGPPPPP!) sexually intense. But it was also sweet. Just happy and "forget EVERYTHING other than what is happening right here. Right now" sweet.

I allowed Marla to resume her hunching/worming along the grass. Naked beneath my nakedness. Feeling her skin slide along mine. But I kept my tongue extended and trailed it along her body as she (OOoooooogod!) proceeded. Chin. Neck. Between her beautiful, wobbling breasts. Belly. Abdomen. And, finally, her furry mommy's pussy. I lovingly swirled my tongue around her pleasure-button between her folds - as she wiggled to final position - and as she leaned up to lick my pussy as well - being filled by (ppppnnnnddd!) and emptied of her husband's cock. Just so... nice!

Feeling Marla's 69-position nakedness beneath me.

Feeling Chuck's cock (ckhhhh!) sliding in and out.

Feeling the wind and rain and Nature.

I just took a moment to close my eyes and consciously FEEL the moment. To not rush through it. This THIS was the moment. The event. The only moment and event that mattered right now. So I vowed to slow down and fully experience it.

Rain. Wind. Being fucked. Tasting Marla's pussy. And watching my son's cock approach said pussy.

Yes. My son, Eric, was on his knees, knees bent tight, getting as low to the ground as he could. In order to line up with Marla's pussy. Intending to accept the earlier offer for him to experience his second-ever fuck. All in one night.

I coaxed Marla's thighs open - getting her to spread her knees wide around my arms - and then coaxed Eric closer - to slide his knees slightly up under Marla's thighs - lifting her butt slightly off the ground - in order to better position her to be fucked. By my son.

And I had a front-row seat.

Gazing at my best friends' wide-open pussy.

With my son's youthfully-turgid cock making "final approach".

It was a beautiful sight. My "little boy" about to fuck my best friend. My "little boy"'s cock about to invade my best friend's pussy.

Since Marla couldn't see what was happening on my end of her body, I felt it only polite to (bbbbnnnddddduu!) call out, "OK, Marla. T minus 3 seconds and all systems are go. Confirm from mission control?"

Marla lowered her head for a moment - removing her tongue from my puss and her husband's dong - and confirmed, "Mission control is a go. Light that candle!"

"OK, Eric, (xxxkkknd!) launch your skin missile and aim for orbit!, " I instructed.

I know that I already said it, but... getting an "up close and personal" view - of my son's cock preparing to enter my best friends' pussy - was... well it was just beautiful. Having just felt that very cock in my own pussy very recently, I was able to kind of de-couple from the eroticism of the event for a moment and just enter "proud Mom" mode. I mean, how many Mom's get to witness their son's first fuck (putting aside the fact that he just fucked *me* a bit earlier. I mean... some of the ample lubrication of my (Unghhhddd!) Chuck-fucked pussy - was still the slowly-leaking semen from Eric's substantial load that my son had pumped into me)? Beautiful, I tell you, just plain artistic. And heart-warming. And, to be honest, pussy-warming.

(jalamammafshhhh!)

While Eric had been positioning himself - and his skin missile, the others had been joining the group on the grass. Brittany had laid next to me in the same position as Marla: on her back, head toward the end that Chuck was (OOOfma!) filling - with Missy naked on top of her, 69 position, legs spread wide so that Brittany could continue to enthusiastically lick where Butch had recently deposited the "brother lode". That left Butch, cock sagging since he had just cum a second time this evening - into his sister - and my darling husband, Dave, still kind of recording on the GoPro, but with a cock that was beginning to stir despite his earlier deposit into our daughter.

Marla had her head raised, happily licking my pussy and her husband's cock, and Butch noticed that her neck was getting tired, so he slid over and wove his arm between my legs and his mother's shoulder - and put his fist under Marla's head to help hold her firmly to her lick spot.

12