Hurricane Party Ch. 08 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy, on top of Brittany, was climbing the cum mountain again. She'd been there twice already this evening but hadn't made it over the top since she'd been interrupted. Both times. But she was starting to pant again from my "sweet" daughter Brittany's excellent oral ministrations and she moaned out, "I really RE-ALLY need to cum, but I'm gonna' need a nice hard cock in me to get there."

Everybody glanced at Butch - as much as vision would allow, but he kind of cocked his head toward his cock - with a gesture saying, "Can't. I'm used up!"

Taking stock, then, there was only one unclaimed, erect cock.

I smiled to myself, thinking, "Oh, boy does my sweet husband deserve THIS - after all that he's watched me do tonight." And I raised my head and called out, "DAVE! Sweet husband! There seems to be a young lady in need of a hard cock! Cans't thou rally to the cause and cause her to be (tghhhwbt!) satisfied?"

It seemed that the prospect of getting to full-on FUCK his second daughter-aged woman tonight - was enough to rally the reserves. Dave looked down and was surprised himself to see his willy wagging happily between his thighs. Standing up proud.

"Fear not, sweet lady," Dave proclaimed as he hustled to position himself - kneeling - behind the sweet, bare-to-the-air pussy that Missy was presenting to the world. And to Brittany's tongue, "I will service you!"

A general (mmphhhh!) giggle went thru the 8 of us and then I prompted, "OK. All at the same time: Eric enters Marla, Chuck (oooOOOooo!) pushes into me, and Dave plows Missy's field. "Everybody ready?"

General sounds of aroused confirmation.

"OK, then." I looked over at my daughter, Brittany's pussy - actively being eaten by Missy. Close range.

I looked down at my son's beautiful dick - head jusssst touching Marla's pussy. And I reached out and gave that beautiful dick a couple of licks.

I felt Chuck's beautiful cock behind me - jussst inside my lady lips.

And I envisioned my sweet husband, Dave's happy hunting spear - poised at the entrance to my best friends' daughters' honeypot.

and I said, "On 3. S-L-O-W-L-Y everybody. Enjoy it. Wallow in it".

"One."

"Two."

Sighs from various places.

"annd three. Let's FUCK!"

I felt Chuck (unghhh) slide slowly back into me, his wife's tongue teasing and licking at the same time.

I watched my beautiful son's beautiful cock open Marla's mommy's lips and slowly push inside of her. My son had now started his second fuck - of the night - and of his life. Pride - and lust - swelled in me.

And I heard my husband, Dave, yelp "Ho-Lee FUCK!." Because, apparently, our daughter - true to form - had shoved her finger up her father's ass just as he pushed inside of Missy's baby-maker. Because "that's what she does."

But we all settled into a rhythm. A slow *fucking* rhythm. A slow "rhythm of fucking". Cocks sliding in and out of pussies. Tongues (and a finger or two) teasing and arousing clitori.

Rain lightly pelting our collection of naked bodies. 4 parents. 4 adult progeny. On the grass in my back yard. Conscientiously fucking. FUCKING each other. Feeling the heat. The wet. The inexorable increase in heartrates and breathing. The involuntary moans. And exclamations. The raw, dirty, nasty NAUGHTINESS of fucking our friends. Our children. Our siblings. But of feeling a connection to the Universe. The hurricane-driving Universe. Feeling the rightness of doing this. Right here. Right now. Fucking and being fucked. Panting and tasting and sweating and licking. Feeling skin on skin. Mouths on mouths. Hands on round asses. Cocks in slippery pussies. Lust building in our loins. Our bodies. Our minds.

In. Out.

In again. Out again.

One big, lustful, ecstatic fucking machine with 8 bodies entwined.

And I felt my whole body prepare for what my fantasy had promised me years ago.

Felt Chuck's cock (ungmmfff) touch just the right spots. Felt Marla's tongue tease my clit - faster and faster. Watched my son's cock fuck my best friend - faster and faster. Heard Missy's moan start at mid-range and build toward soprano.

Felt the one-ness with my sweet husband - happily fucking Missy.

Felt the deep love and admiration that a mother feels for her son - as he is fucking her best friend.

And felt Chuck's cock - one last time - push HARD into me, slamming his belly to my butt - as he erupted inside of me and shouted, "oooOOOOOOO FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK! Oh SHIT oh fuck oh damn oh shit oh god oh YESSSSSsssssssss!"

and that was enough.

Every muscle in my body tensed - then shook - as the volcano erupted between my legs and shot out in every direction. Filled the universe with my explosion of pleasure. Filled me with an infinite love for my husband. My fucker. My best friend. Eric, Missy, Butch, and, yes, even Brittany. Made me one with the universe. With the wind. With the rain. With Hurricane Dorian. With the grass under my hands and knees. With the sloppy wave of semen being jetted into my pussy. With the acceptance of every living creature.

I came.

Hard.

And long.

Shaking and babbling incoherently (that hadn't stopped. In fact, it became a constant stream of babble).

Cumming and feeling the heat and pleasure lightning exploding out from my pussy. Over and over.

and over.

and over.

Feeling wave after wave of pleasure.

Feeling my cunt muscles ripple down from the tip of Chuck's cock - to his balls - firmly still pressed to my bare, round butt.

"Oh." "Oh my". "Oh my heavens!"

Having an awareness of every muscle in my being. Every being in the Universe. Every thought. All of time. Compressed into THIS moment. THIS place. THESE people.

Panting. Slowing.

Vaguely being aware of other people exclaiming into the night. Of them celebrating the special mix of sex and circumstances on this night. THIS night. Of their orgasms.

Eric. Jammed into Marla - spewing.

Dave shouting out into the rain, his sweet belly pressed joyfully to Missy's butt - his cum filling her the way he had filled his own daughter earlier.

Missy finally getting the massive release that she had been building to for the last hour or so. Screaming out into the night. The rain. The hurricane. And Brittany, beneath her, clamping her mouth to Missy's clitoris, feeling her shake and twist, but holding her tight. TIGHT. As she felt the wet rain cascade down on her. And something else as well. Another "wet".

Yes, as Missy and Dave slowly returned to normal breathing, Brittany detached her mouth from their combined cock/pussy and proudly proclaimed, "We've got a SQUIRTER!! Missy came all over me!"

Missy looked abashed and put her hand down to feel the wetness all over her pussy. And Dave's cock, and Brittany's face. And she blushed. "That never happened before!"

Marla, still beneath me and Chuck, reassured her, "Don't worry, sweetie. It's a family trait. Not always, but sometimes Mom does a little squirting myself."

Time.

Rain.

Collapsed heap of 8 naked people.

Slippery. Cummy. Sweaty. Exhausted. Happily exhausted.

And we just laid there on each other. Cocks still in pussies - slowly deflating and withdrawing. Tongues and fingers idly playing with sex parts. Giggles. Sighs. Happy smiles. Memories that would never be forgotten.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A year has passed since our little Hurricane party.

It's been a good year. An eventful year.

Eric came out of his shell and with his newfound confidence, became quite popular. And successful in his "life coaching" career.

Marla and Chuck welcomed their granddaughter to the world. Yes, Missy's eggs couldn't ignore *two* injections that night so little "Doria" joined us. Butch and Missy are good parents - particularly with the very-enthusiastic support from the "Grands". Annnnd nobody contradicts the general belief of the scandal that Eric is Doria's father. How scandalous! If the world only knew the actual truth that Doria's Father/Uncle is the brother of her Mother/Aunt. But the world can go fuck itself. It works for all of us. And it's not impossible that Eric *is* Doria's father. Or my husband, Dave... Hmmmm... PROBABLY not Chuck, but memories of specific events got hazy...

Brittany. Bratty Brittany. Well. She showed a real knack for sex. For... unusual sex. And she developed a lucrative business as a Dominatrix. A VERY lucrative business. Men - and women - pay handsomely - to come live out their sex fantasies - including "fucking their daughter". Little do they know that she's so good at it because of personal experience. And unbridled enthusiasm. "Take a career that you love to do and you'll never WORK a day in your life". And it finally solved our little "insurance" problem of how to keep her quiet about our little Hurricane Party: Brittany isn't embarrassed by - well - by anything. But her *clients* are very. Very. VERY concerned about discretion. I mean, would your Board of Directors want to hear that their CEO likes to be... never mind the details. So we get Brittany's silence in return for us not asking any questions about "wasn't that President XXX's limousine parked outside your..." It works.

And me. Well. Right this moment, I'm happily nursing little Dorian. My son. And we're very tired - what with 3AM feedings and diapers and all of that - again - but we're very happy. I've quit work to be full-time Mom and wife - and Dave has found real joy in being Dad - the 3rd time around. And. OK. To be fair, we all agreed that there would never be a DNA test. That we absolutely don't care which of the 4 loads of cum I took that night - was the one that managed to knock me up. Maybe it was Chuck's. Fantasy-fuck Chuck. Maybe it was my son, Eric's. I kind of hope that it was. It's just fun for Dorian to be my son and grandson at the same time. If he is. Maybe it's actually Dave's. My darling husband wasn't able to cum a 3rd time that night - after Brittany and Missy - but he was sufficiently inspired to "nail" me the next morning - and the next night - and... more. I reach a hand down and pat our family Retriever - loyally staying close to me and Dorian. "At least I know it wasn't *you*, boy, even though you *did* add a full load to my naughty naughty pussy".

But that's a story for another time.

And.

Hurricane Season is in full swing again. I understand that the first three Hurricanes this year are going to be named Ale, Beer, and Corona. I can't wait...

12