Hurry Home to Him

Story Info
When it's just the two of us.
1k words
4.08
55.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Just_Words
Just_Words
1,750 Followers

I don't usually write explicit sex scenes and prefer to focus on the before and after, but for this story I thought that I should try. This is only my second attempt to write a story from a woman's point of view, so please bear with me.

*** *** ***

Mondays at work are normally stress-free. The office tries to wrap up the week's work on Fridays, so they can be fairly hectic, but it frees us all to relax over the weekend and start the week off fresh. This Monday was no exception and I was in a hurry to get home. It was date night and I didn't want to spend it in the office. Quitting time came, we all packed it in for the evening, and I headed out to face the rush-hour traffic.

I thought I'd never get home. On the way I picked up dinner from our favorite restaurant: ravioli stuffed with butternut squash cooked in sage butter with asparagus and a nice salad. For dessert, I got a large crème brulee to share. It was the meal we enjoyed the first night we slept together. This night would be perfect.

I got home ahead of him, left the garage door up, and put the food by the stove. If needed, I would warm it. Of course, even if he were on time, we might find something to do that would mean dinner was cold. I was so excited I giggled to myself in anticipation. I took a lightning quick shower, changed into something sexy, and was standing in the kitchen when I heard his car pull into the garage.

James. It was almost 6PM and I thought he'd never get here.

"Sorry, lover. I got caught at work. Jenkins had a last minute problem and he just couldn't let it go until tomorrow. I'm not sure how much longer I can work for that butt hole."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Don't worry, baby. I picked up dinner and took a quick shower so I'd be fresh for you. What do you want first: dinner or dessert?"

He smiled and without a word he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. I guess it was going to be dessert first! That was my preference, too. I squealed with delight.

We practically tore the clothes off each other. Our kisses were desperate, passionate, and roaming. As every new inch of my skin was uncovered he kissed it. He lifted me up and threw me on the bed and as his hands squeezed my bottom I spread my legs for him. He kissed his way down my torso and up my legs to my pussy, and then ran his tongue over my clit, up and down between my lips, up and down, teasing me until I couldn't take any more. I grabbed him with both hands and began pulling him on top of me.

"Now! Do it now. I want it now!" This moment was all I had thought about all day at work. I was beyond ready. I was desperate and I couldn't wait any longer.

He was remarkably gentle, but I wasn't. I wrapped my legs behind him and tried to pull him into me. "Ough, fuck yes! More! Oh, yes! Deeper! Fuuuuck!" He was balls to the wall and he started working himself in and out and in and out, each thrust better than the one before. I felt his balls bouncing off my ass with every thrust. My body was racing to climax at a speed I'd never known before. I tried to squeeze his cock to make him come and he grimaced with desperation as he tried to make it last. "Cum in me! Now! Oh fuck! Do it. Oh, oh, oooohhh!" My whole body convulsed in pleasure. Waves of heat, contractions, and quivering muscles passed up and down my body as he took his last thrusts and came deep in my womb. He pushed into me with desperate thrusts as he unloaded rope after rope of his seed until we were both sated and fell together in each other's arms. We were spent, but we would be renewed. This time was just the first time in a night of pleasure.

As we finally came down from the heights of our desperation, I was lying at his side with my head on his chest. "Girl, I don't need dinner. I'm not letting go of you tonight."

"Yes you will. I'm going to get up in a few minutes, feed my man, restore his strength, and then fuck you until the sun comes up." A few minutes later I did exactly that. It was a long night of loving. With that first desperate coupling accomplished, we settled into a night of gentle love making, playful intimacy, and randy fucking. The sunrise found us sleeping in each other's arms, not wanting to rise and face the day.

Still, we had all week. We both needed to work during the day, but from Monday night until Friday morning we could do whatever we wanted or wished. We would eat, play, kiss, fuck, and then do it all over again. We had the whole week to ourselves!

*** *** ***

Jake rose Tuesday morning a thousand miles away, took his shower, dressed, and opened his laptop computer. He pulled up the web page that had been created for his eyes only, entered the password, and watched the recording of his wife fucking her lover. He fast forwarded to see her spread her legs time and again for that unprincipled coward who would sneak around behind his back to fuck his worthless slut wife. Jake had suspected his wife's infidelity for some time, but now he saw the proof and all doubts were erased. His marriage was over. He would divorce her, of course, and he would enforce the prenup to the letter. He had loved her, but now there was only pain. In time the pain would turn to hate and the hate to indifference. Jake slowly closed his computer, pondered his future, planned his revenge, and walked down to the restaurant attached to his hotel to get his first breakfast as a free man.

Just_Words
Just_Words
1,750 Followers