Hurt Me Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley gets the Dom she deserves.
1.7k words
3.78
9.1k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Please read the former chapters to understand this on:))

ASHLEY's P.O.V.

As soon as I open my eyes, I see his figure, I see Sean standing in front of me. I look around and realize I am in a hospital, "Ash, how are you feeling now?" he says with concern.

"How did I get here...?" Fuck, it was Matt, oh no he is still looking for me...oh no!! I can feel my heart pound faster, my breathing get heavier and my entire body is shivering.

"He is gon- gonna kill me, he is a monster, I kept on screaming red!! Help me he will come after me!!" Sean tries to reassure me that I am safe but I am having a full-blown panic attack, I can't understand anything, I start screaming and he calls for a doctor.

SEAN's P.O.V.

"Doctor!! Someone please help!! Oh my god Ash, I am here with you, he will never hurt you again" I wrap my arms around her but she keeps on whimpering and trembling and the doctors walk in and calm her down.

I call her parents and inform them that she had an accident and leave. I just can't stay here and witness her suffer, I don't know why but I feel guilty. Yes, I feel guilty, it is my stupid cousin who hurt her like that, who broke her trust as a Dom by ignoring the safe word, he and his fucking anger issues have to deal with my wrath now.

I walk into his place and the moment he answers the door, I greet him with a punch on his face, I drag him inside and hit him like a fucking punchbag until he pukes blood, I am a national level boxer and I know what I am doing, the moment he is on the verge of getting unconscious I scream, "Ashley is mine, I told you not to go rough on her, you were just supposed to train her the basics, you fucking bastard!"

He pleads me, "Bro, relax...you know I have anger issues, but it was consensual, she didn't even use her safe word."

I grab him by his collar, "She used her safe word, don't you fucking lie to me, don't ever contact her again or I am gonna break your jaw next time!" I punch him with all my strength as he passes out and I drive towards my home.

-------(A week later in the College)------------------

ASHLEY's P.O.V.

Finally, I have gathered the courage to resume with college, last seven days have been extremely painful for me, every night was a nightmare but here I am for a fresh start, what makes me anxious today is facing Sean and Matt, what will I tell him about Matt? Also, I need to tell Matt that I don't want to be his sub any more, he is a fake dom, a psychopath.

"Where were you? Why did you not reply to my texts?? And more importantly, How are you feeling now??" It's Sean with his goofy backpack, "I am doing a lot better...and about the texts..."

"Fuck the texts, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." he smiles and brushes his fingers against my cheek."

I smile, "I can't thank you enough for that day, you literally saved my life and please don't ask me how or why I was there, it is too complicated." I don't want him to know about my BDSM life, he will never understand.

"We need to talk, meet me after English." He smirks.

Oh no! I know he will bring it up again. I need to talk with Matt as well, I wonder where he is. I walk into the library and look around and he smiles at me. His face is all bruised and his arm seems fractured with that bandage around. I walk closer and all those glimpses from last week, him hitting me, humiliating me, I can feel my PTSD hitting me. He stands up and I could feel the difficulty in breathing, with every step he takes towards me, my anxiety escalates.

He stops, "I am sorry, I think we should end..."

"Yes, I don't want to be your submissive anymore."

"Good." He walks away.

I sigh in relief and move towards the lecture hall.

ASHLEY's P.O.V.

I attend the lecture and wait for Sean at the library.

Sean shows up with his goofy backpack like always, "What are you smiling at?" That bag doofus!

"I missed this, I mean the college not you."

He snickers, "Let's go!"

"Where? I have two more classes!" He is so unpredictable, I am already running short on attendance, there is no way I will bunk calculus today.

"I never asked." He grabs my hand and makes his way out of the library.

"Stop! Where are we going? I have math at 3."

"Trust me, You will thank me later." There is no reason to argue, this guy is the definition of adamance, I roll my eyes and follow him. He takes me to the parking area and holds the car door and dramatically bows, "At your service." I couldn't help but giggle, "Thankyou Mister."

He drives to a deserted hill with classic Jazz in background, Jeez! What's he up to?? "Where are we going?"

He keeps on looking ahead and answers, "Just be a little more patient, young lady."

"What's with the chivalry? Are you kidnapping me?"

He smirks, "If a gentleman is kidnapping you, you are definitely in for a treat." He gestures towards the glove compartment. I hurriedly open it and look at him with a big smile, "Chocolates!! Are they for me? Please say they are for me!!"

He nods and keeps on driving. Omg!! I unwrap a chocolate and smile at him, "Thankyou!!" He doesn't respond and continues driving.

He stops the car and gets out and comes to my side to open the door. Damnnn he is a total gentleman today. As soon as I step out I see an exquisitely serene site in front of me, "Woah" I mumble, I walk towards the water fall, it's like a real life prism, Darn it! I can see the fucking Vibgyor everywhere!! The water is so clear I can see the tiny fish wowwwww!! I have officially been awe-struck.

I excitedly put my hand in water and feel a fish rub it and giggle and then I realize Sean has been looking at me all along. I look into his dark brown eyes and twinkle, "You are properly beautiful." FUCKKKKK What did I just say???? WHY WOULD I SAY THAT?? OH NOOO, THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FRICKING AWKWARD!

He simpers, "So are you!"

Wait what? What????? No Sean NO, did you meant it??? OH GOD IS THIS REAL? I am so doomed, I wanted to take it slow, I am not ready for it, the hell should I reply now...ughhhhh

I think he has sensed the tension between me and my other personalities, Or maybe he was kidding and didn't mean it. He breaks the ice, "Will you like to be my submissive?"

WHAT THE FIGGIDY FUCK!! I can feel myself choking on oxygen! What did he say? Does he even know what he's talking about? Oh shit this is so awkward, he is my friend and my old school crush, did he really mean BDSM submissive? I stay quiet as my head is on the verge of exploding.

SEAN's P.O.V.

Shit! Why is she so quiet? Did I make it that awkward...I need to say something... "I will be better than Matt." Fuck I am an idiot, now she is both confused and flustered, "Hey Ash, I knew about you and Matt, He is my second cousin but believe me, I am nothing like him, I mean I am not a fake dom...I have always wanted to ask you out to be my submissive but...I know we are just friends but after that little spanking session at my place, which I swear was just for fun, Our chemistry was apt...I feel you are the perfect sub, I mean I want to train you more and maybe we can both explore our limits together..."

She intervenes me mid-sentence, "I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Seriously? A no would have been better than playing purposely dumb." Oh shit, I think I am making her more anxious...

She pouts and interrogates, "Since when? Since when did you know about Matt and I?"

She is angry, I made her angry but why is she so adorable when angry? "Since forever..." She gasps and looks at me those angry little green eyes. Aww! Oh no, I shouldn't be enjoying this.

"Wow! You are unbelievable Sean! Give me one good reason as to why I should trust you and what's with the chemistry??? I mean-" I hold her face and lean in to kiss, she wants to see the chemistry, here we go! Her lips are so soft and tender, my other hand travels to the back of her tiny waist and pulls her closer, I could feel her lips moving, is she trying to mimic me, what's going on? This is so addictive!! I have new reason to be obsessed with her now.

Abruptly, she breaks the kiss and looks at me with puppy eyes, "What was that for?"

I prompt, "Chemistry?"

Her eyes are wet, wait what just happened, her voice cracks, "It was my first kiss..."

Wait what? I am her first kiss????? Wow! Sounds untrue but...Awwww! I teasingly poke her nose, "No wonder you had no technique."

"I am sorry...I..." she looks down blushing.

I lift her face by gripping her jaw, ever so gently, "I was kidding, I loved it, you are a cute kiss!"

She bites her lip and looks up at me, "Can you drop me home, please?"

Uh-oh I think I made it weird, maybe I am overthinking, I drive to her place, she remains quiet throughout the way, ridiculously quiet, believe me she has never been this quiet. I stop at her house, suddenly, she leans towards me and pecks my cheek and whispers into my ear, "I want to be your submissive." I can literally feel chills running though my spine, feels like I am daydreaming.

She gets off me and picks up her bag and I grab her by the arm and pull her closer, "Meet me tomorrow at the library, 2:15"

She smiles and makes her way out of the car. Whatta day, I could still smell her enchanting perfume, I can't wait to meet her tomorrow.