All Comments on 'Hurt Me, Please'

by BelleCanzuto

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 3 years ago

Scary. Brutal. Loving.

Something to appeal to the dark side in all of us.

* * * * *

visioneervisioneerover 3 years ago

TarnishedPenny chose the right words: scary, brutal, and loving. Terrific writing

ToranAllairesToranAllairesover 3 years ago

I love the pounding linearity, the single purpose and the depth this story goes to get there. Wonderful story!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Perfect.

The need to hurt the one you love is every bit as strong as the need to feel the pain. I enjoyed that element of the story very much. Ive tried a few time to describe how it makes me feel, and I've tried many times to understand why I enjoy it so much. I know it increases my sense of ownership; knowing she wont leave even though I'm beating her. But I also would never hurt her in a way she didn't enjoy, and that is also critical to my enjoyment of it. So do I really own her, or does she own me? Circular references dont compute. But I still love hitting her. And she loves my hitting her. And this story; I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Feeling It

I could feel the tension and intensity all the way through. Lucky lady she is.

Don't stop writing.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful writing. Lovely tension. Very, very well done.

burnknee_54burnknee_54almost 3 years ago

a nice hot little story. Whose needs and wants are stronger. As they both add that fuel to the fire called lust. love the descriptions of such depraved acts. Would love to see further adventures of these two.

lfweberlfweberabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story! I love being hurt only more severely at times. Nothing, is ever outside my limits.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

Woah!!! Major intense, but a major turn on!!! I gotta get deeper into your library of work… you are awesome!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBelleCanzuto@BelleCanzuto
Thank you all for your comments and your constructive criticism. I've just passed my third anniversary as a published author here, and it's definitely been a learning experience. Well worth it, every day. I haven't submitted new stories in a while, but I'm working on several. ...