Hurt Shoulders (Broken Shoulders Pt. 02a)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only when Dave took out this odd shaped frame, and somehow slotted the 'wand' into position that my curiosity overtook my fear. I genuinely had no idea what the wand was for, until Dave used the duct tape and taped the frame to my legs. Once he'd secured both sides of the board to my thighs, Dave adjusted the wand and then I realised its purpose. Dave placed the top of the wand directly onto my clit. I howled my disapproval, screamed for him to stop. I even warned him that my sister was coming round. None of it made a blind difference to him.

"I'm a desperate worthless whore and my cunt is useless." Said Dave, instructing me to repeat it. I didn't of course, not at first. But then he grabbed and twisted my nipples once more -- including the sore one, that then sent waves of pain searing into my brain.

I screamed and wriggled once more, felt the rope cut into my wrists as I tugged desperately on the restraints. I bucked and kicked as best I could, but it was all to no avail of course. Again, I begged him to let me go, pleaded for him to release me. Tears still streamed down my face, and my eyes were red from crying. My tits hurt like nothing I'd felt before and my wrists burned from the restraints.

"Fucking say it." Shouted Dave, slapping my tits mercilessly.

The pain was intense, and I felt so pathetic and weak. How had I let Dave do this to me? Why had I not told hm to leave as soon as I saw him in the door. All sorts of questions and doubts ran through me, none of them really helping calm my current state of utter and abject desolation that I was feeling. I began to holler once more, shouting for help and pleading for Dave to stop. I tugged at the restraints once more, until I felt the burning on my wrists -- then I stopped, perhaps finally realising that it was futile.

But I had to struggle, I just had to. To give in now would be to let Dave win -- and I really didn't want him to get any more pleasure from doing this to me. If I gave in now, he'd be right wouldn't he? If I let him do all this to me without struggle or complaint then he would be right about what I was. He had said as much about our sex in the Hotel that time. He had accused me of not struggling so much, and that that was a clear sign to him that I wanted it. So, no matter the pain and the hurt -- I knew I still had to fight, struggle and to try to resist.

But there's the paradox isn't it. Had I but realised it, had I but seen it. Because of course, Dave wanted me to struggle. That was how he got his kicks, and he'd admitted it himself that the more his victims struggle the more he enjoyed it. And I was playing right into his hands, had I but known it.

But I had much bigger problems to worry about. Dave continued to slap my tits, alternatively slapping my clit too -- hard, almost punching it. It fucking hurt, let me tell you. And I was screaming in agony, each time he twisted my bleeding nipple.

"Fucking say it. And I ain't gonna ask again." he practically screamed at me.

I knew it was decision time. The voice in my head was still telling me to say it, that it didn't mean it was true -- that I didn't have to believe it, I just had to say it.

"I'm a ... desperate ... worthless ... whore and my ... cunt is ...useless." I stammered, still trying to bite down on the pain.

Rage and anger continued to coarse through me, unable to believe that Dave would do this. Unable to believe that I'd allowed myself to get into this situation. A part of me wondered if maybe I had somehow, secretly wanted it? It was a slippery path, I knew -- but I reminded myself that I should have left him after the hotel incident -- but I hadn't. I had unbelievably and inexplicably given him a second chance and now I was paying the price.

I was slowly trying to calm myself, maybe hoping for him to make a mistake so that I could escape. I began to make a path of escape in my mind. Out the bedroom, down the stairs to the kitchen and through the back door (which I recalled had not been locked) then over the small fence to next door. They had large sliding doors that led from the garden to their lounge and I knew they'd be able to see me. I would be naked, but that was the last of my concerns -- getting away, was my first concern. I glanced over at the clock and saw it was 9:23pm. The neighbours would still be up I reassured myself.

I knew that I just needed to wait for a chance, a mistake to capitalised on. I needed to incapacitate Dave long enough to get down the stairs and out the back. I looked around, then remembered I kept a torch by the bed. It was about 10 inches with batteries (and yes, before you ask -- I had tried it in my cunt. Very nice it was too) so I knew it would be heavy enough to give a blow to knock him out for a second or 2. Feeling strangely comforted -- I calmed my breathing and told myself to wait for any chance. Just one chance, I reassured myself.

"My dirty fucking cunt hole is desperate for cock because I'm a worthless slut." Dave yelled, then glared at me, his voice was low but a definite excitement was bubbling in it.

I thought about hesitating but thought better of it as I saw his lips curl up in a nasty snarl. My tits continued to throb, reminding me of the repercussions of not obeying him. I hated having to say these things, but again I reminded myself they weren't true and that I didn't really mean them.

"My ..." I began, but then -- as I was about to finish the sentence, Dave flicked a switch and right then -- the entire situation changed. The wand began to buzz lowly, vibrating on my clit with such a delicate and delicious rhythm. I couldn't help it -- my head flew back, my back arched and I convulsed. There could be no denying this, I hated myself -- I castigated and shamed myself. I shouted and berated myself while my mind screamed at me. It said 'NO ... you can't enjoy this. You mustn't'.

"What?" yelled Dave. "What are you?" he screamed, almost triumphantly. This time there was no hesitation from me, dammit.

"My dirty fucking cunt hole is desperate for cock because I'm a worthless slut." I yelled at the top of my voice. I just could not believe what this wand was doing to me, the pleasure it was giving me was insane -- and despite the situation I was in. It buzzed and vibrated, right on my precious little nub -- not so little now that it had been awoken by this magic wand. Waves of previously unknown and unfelt passion and pleasure washed over me. My clit was sending electric shocks to my brain and my mind was struggling to process it all.

A part of my mind continued to scream at me, telling me I was being raped and that I needed to fight the feelings. But it felt like Poseidon trying to hold back the sea, there was a certain inevitability about the whole thing now. Waves of pleasure began to pile up in my mind, waiting for terminal velocity before releasing themselves over my entire body. It felt like a volcano between my legs and the wand hummed away.

I was only beginning to understand about the wand, and the affect it was going to have on me. Had I known how much of an affect, would I have tried to dislodge it somehow? It seemed precarious enough and even with the limited movement from the ropes -- I felt I have could dislodged it enough. But I didn't, of course I didn't -- and you guys know why.

"Beg for my cock, you useless cunt meat." He sneered, turning the dial on the wand.

My mind went berserk. Fresh flashes of electricity sparked through me, waves of pleasure began to head towards my now totally confused brain. How was this possible I screamed in my head. This was totally insane and so absolutely perplexing. Dave turned the dial once more and I screamed loudly, it was not a scream of pain.

"Beg." Snarled Dave and I knew what he wanted.

"Please Dave, I want your cock." I pleaded, in between taking gasps of what was now -- difficult breathing. Dave growled and slapped me, first on the face and then on my tits. Fuck it hurt, well -- that's what I told myself. The truth was that my brain was dumping so much endorphins into my body that -- yeah, you guessed -- Pain and pleasure were now blurring rapidly.

"Ask me like a proper worthless whore would." Yelled Dave once more, his hand now tugging on his cock.

I took a breath. "Dave, please fuck this worthless slut. Please shove your cock in my useless nasty cunt hole." I wailed, and I screamed because immediately I felt my cunt gush and I realised that the words were true. I told myself that I was a worthless slut because that is why I was in this situation. I'd had a chance to split up with him -- but I'd given him another chance, I must have secretly wanted him to rape me.

The wand on my clit was now buzzing quite loudly, and quite forcefully. The frame was keeping it well in place, right on my excited and engorged little nub. Briefly, I reminded myself that I could possibly dislodge it -- so I tried.

Wait, no I didn't -- and you didn't believe that for one minute. My cunt was drenching, my mind was doing cartwheels of excitement and ecstasy and then I shivered, as I felt the first rumblings of an orgasm. Dislodging it was the last thing I now wanted to do. Again I wailed at myself, in what I thought was my own mind -- not realising that I had shouted it out loud.

"Oh fuck I'm such a crazy bitch, I can't be having an orgasm to this ... I'm a fucking slut, I'm gonna cum aren't I."

Dave hooted with joy and excitement. "Well, maybe we've turned a corner, slut." He announced gleefully.

I summoned up what little resolve I had left "Fuck you, Dave." I hissed.

Immediately his hand slapped me across my face several times, and then he began to slap my tits and my nipples. It hurt yes -- but fuck it felt good. There I've said it. Pain and pleasure was becoming indistinguishable now. He'd clicked the wand up another notch until now the buzzing and humming was louder and faster. My cunt continued to spurt and my orgasm began to grow, despite the last final vestige of decency that continued to tell me to fight the feelings.

Dave leant over me and spat in my face. "You want my cock slut? You have to beg ... and I mean plead for it. Tell me why I should fuck such a dirty disgusting useless whore like you, tell me why I should put my cock in your nasty useless cunt hole." He spat, sounding somehow victorious and triumphant.

I guess, in a way he had won, he was victorious and triumphant in turning me into such a wanton, desperate whore that was prepared to beg for cock even though I was being raped. And boy did I beg.

"Please fuck this worthless whore, please slap me and spit on me because I'm an useless cunt and I don't deserve to be fucked. But I want cock, I want my rapist to fuck me and make me cum. Please, please fuck this wanton slut. Please bang her useless cunt hole and hurt her. Hurt my fucking useless tits, hurt them and make me cum like a common worthless cum bucket." I moaned, my mind lost now to the depravity and degradation of it all.

I felt totally humiliated an ashamed of myself, but it actually felt good. I finally knew what I was, a dirty disgusting worthless cock sleeve that was prepared to let anyone fuck her.

But whilst my mind wrestled with all that -- Dave turned the dial once more, to what I assumed was the highest level. This wand wasn't just vibrating on my clit now, Dave adjusted the angle and I felt the wand actually thumping my clit. It should have hurt, my clit was usually so sensitive that anything more than a light slap caused undeniable pain. But not today. My clit practically begged for the thumps to continue, the feeling was almost of being lightly punched in the clit and it felt amazing and incredible. I could sense my orgasm was approaching and that's when Dave slid his cock in.

Despite everything, despite all the threats of violence, despite all the pain he had inflicted and the humiliation that he had cast down upon me, I gasped with pleasure as he slid in. Immediately he began fucking me and I jerked my hips up to meet his thrusts.

"You dirty fucking bitch, you really want it don't you. You're a fucking worthless whore you know that?" he snarled, between breaths as his breathing began to labour.

I glared back at him. There was little point now, in trying to pretend I was still virtuous. My mind was lost to it all, consumed overwhelmingly by the huge orgasm tsunami that was about to hit. The wand continued to hum and mash my clit for all it was worth. Dave's hands mashed on my tits as he continued to pound his cock harder and harder into what I know realised was my useless slutty cunt hole.

I felt worthless, I felt that rape was the only sex I deserved, because I was an useless slut and only an useless slut would actually orgasm while being raped. I told myself that I was dirty and disgusting, that I deserved to be raped over and over. I deserved to be used like a common cum bucket, a nasty fucking cocksleeve. I deserved it all, because I was being raped -- and I loved it.

"Yes I fucking want it Dave, I want your rapist fucking cock to spray your dirty seed in me." I yelled.

Dave's face was red with effort, and he was panting. He held my nipples and twisted them hard, pulling and stretching them once again. The feeling was just fucking insane, it should have hurt -- every logical thought in my body told me it should hurt, but it fucking didn't. My body convulsed and then I felt Dave tighten up, his strokes becoming a bit irregular and he yelled out.

"Oh fuck, won't be long before I cum in your dirty fucking cunt hole." Was all he was able to manage as his breath shortened. His thrusts slowed and his rhythm returned. My hips were now slamming up to meet his thrusts as my eager worthless cunt sought to get its reward.

I was lost to it all now, to the pleasure and the pain. To the guilt and humiliation. To the degradation and the depravity. I was lost to it all. Somehow in mind, I recalled what had happened to me when I was younger, and what had been said to me. Somehow, Dave's treatment of me only verified what I felt deep down. I was worthless, I was useless and I deserved to be raped.

"Oh FUCK." I yelled. "I'm coming on your rapist cock. BITE my fucking tits ... yes fucking bite them ... hard." I screamed. Still it wasn't enough to sate my lust. My tits and my nipples were on fire, pain and pleasure in equal measure and it was incredibly delicious. I was so aroused, so lust laden. My mind cried with the anticipation and desire. I was an useless cunt and I was getting what I deserved.

"Fuck me hard, pound my useless cunt. Fuck this worthless whore." I snarled.

Dave did as I had asked, biting hard (and I mean hard) down on my tits and that's when my head really exploded. But -- just before it did, a little thought popped in my head. I wasn't on the pill.

"Oh fuck Dave, pull out ... you have to pull out. I'm not on the pill and I'm not joking this time." I screamed in alarm. But god his cock was fucking me so good. Dave began a slow thrusting, making sure his entire length was now sliding in me so that I felt his pubic bone on my clit.

"You want me to pull out?" he asked sounding oddly calm.

I groaned in response, knowing exactly what my answer was going to be, and knowing too that there was a risk of me getting pregnant.

"Oh shit I'm ... I'm so close ..." I yelled, unsure now of what I truly wanted. Dave spat in my face and then slapped me, before again biting my tits and then twisting my nipples hard. It didn't matter now, whatever he did to my body just moved the huge wave of orgasm closer and closer to the edge.

"If I pull out, you wont cum." Offered Dave, sounding triumphant.

I wailed, realising the choice I was going to have to make. I agonised for ages -- Ha. No you guys didn't believe that did you. I immediately made my mind up.

"Please ... please fuck this worthless whore, spray your fucking jizz in me ... knock me up you bastard. Please, I'm begging - dump your fucking dirty rapist cum in this worthless cum bucket and make a baby in me. I fucking want it, I need it -- I want your fucking rapist seed deep in my cunt." I wailed and howled.

Dave once again, did as he was told. His thrust increased and as he began really slamming into me I came, wailing like a demented banshee. I fucking thrashed and rocked, my hands tugged on my restraints -- but not in an effort to get free this time. Purely in self adulterate lust, as the hugest wave of an orgasm washed over me. It didn't just wash over me, I felt it from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. Little bolts of electricity, warm feelings of deliciousness. It was insane, it was incredible. I had been raped and I'd loved it. My body continued to shake, my legs twitching wildly. My eyes closed in delicious delight as I took in the warm afterglow and considered what the future now held for me.

When I opened my eyes, Dave was already packing up and I'll admit to being a little confused. I was about to ask him to untie me, when he noticed I was watching him. A dirty smile came over his face and he snarled at me.

"You see, you finally see what a dirty disgusting useless cunt you are? It's what you'll always be Jayne. Just a worthless whore, a common cum bucket for any man that cares to dump his cum on you. But at least now, you know the truth."

And damn me if I didn't feel another small tremor of an orgasm.

"What now?" I asked, genuinely unsure of where we went from here.

Dave looked at me and laughed. "You still don't get how worthless you are do you?" he hissed.

I wondered at his words, and watched as he stood up and walked toward me. A part of me thought (hoped) he might slap me or slap my tits. He stood over me and spat on me, several times.

"You're so fucking worthless that I wouldn't even piss on you -- oh no, wait. I might do that." He snarled.

I had barely time to gasp when Dave took his cock out -- pointed it at my face and started pissing. I remember the foul smell, and I closed my eyes in disgust. Ha. Did I say disgust? It was in pure ecstasy and lust. It was all I was good for, to be pissed on and treated like a common toilet. Dave didn't even have to tell me to open my mouth -- I fucking did it willingly, and I swallowed mouthful after mouthful of that disgusting, delicious piss. Yes, OK. I came again.

Finally, Dave gave a huge evil laugh and then picking up his backpack -- he left me, still tied to the bed and with the wand buzzing lowly (thankfully he had turned the dial back down I guess.)

My eldest sister Dawn, found me the next day, dehydrated and delirious. She untied me, removed the wand and dressed me in a gown before taking me downstairs to get a drink. Then the questioning began.

I had lost count of how many times I had come -- until it now actually hurt, and I mean the wand proper hurt on my clit. My sister wanted to call the police, but I told her no. I told her I wasn't reporting it and I wasn't doing a rape kit. Of course, my sister didn't accept that and pestered me to tell her what happened.

Eventually I told her that I knew who it was. Then I told her it wasn't rape. I'll never forget her face -- a mixture of disgust and a certain incredulity. She asked me if I had fought back, and was then so disappointed when I told her that I had stopped fighting half way.

Still she wouldn't give up her relentless search for the whole story.

"But he forced you right? That's rape -- Jayne."

By now I'd had enough. I yelled at her, and was immediately remorseful for doing so. But my feelings and emotions were all over the place now, and I was struggling to make sense of any of it.

"I fucking came, Dawn." I yelled, adding "I fucking begged him to fuck me and put a baby in me."

I told her not to expect me to explain it as I really didn't understand it myself. I told her how disgusted and disappointed I was with myself, but explained that I had no other way out. I showed her the grazes on my wrists and told her that I had struggled. Then I showed her the clotted blood that was on my nipple and told her what he had done.