Hurt Shoulders (Broken Shoulders Pt. 02a)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn winced as I described it, but damn me if my cunt didn't begin to fucking gush as I told her the story. I didn't reveal my true feelings to her -- Dawn was the most conservative of the 3 of us and as a Sunday school teacher -- her knowledge (and understanding of BDSM) was very black and white.

My sister stayed with me that night and the next -- until she felt sure I was at least back to being able to take care of myself. In truth -- for those 2 days my head just spun from one emotion to another in a maelstrom of feelings and thoughts. My mood swung from a feeling of abject degradation to an unbridled level of passion and lust. It was insane, and unless you've been through it -- you will never understand it. I felt dirty and disgusting, I felt nasty and horrible because I had enjoyed something that the whole of life, and the whole of society tells us that we shouldn't enjoy. I couldn't reconcile it with myself.

A few days later, I got a text message. It was from Dave, and it said simply 'Friday night -- between 1am and 4am. Leave your front door unlocked.'

I replied with a 1 word text. It said 'OK.'