Husband and Buddy Surprise Nude Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Nude Wife, uses a Vibrator as Husband and Buddy Watch.
8.2k words
4.68
21.5k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

This is part 1 of what will probably be only a two-part series. It is pure fantasy as are most of my stories. Self-edited and proofed with the help of software, so if you are nit-picky, it is not for you. All characters portrayed are over 18 years old.

Ben and I were both pretty wild while dating according to some of the events we have shared since we have been married. There were many I could or would not tell him, and I am sure he has some too he keeps to himself. Since we have been married it seems like each year we reveal more of our kinks. In my case, it is public nudity, especially when sex is involved. We found out eventually that our sex life was better if we did some wild things. Like an occasional risky public sex. I guess that started once we had fucked in every part of our house. Tried the mile-high thing, but found the plane was a smaller model so was the bathroom. That did not go well, but it is still on our list though. We still have that desire for sexual excitement, my sex drive is sometimes through the roof.

We have slowed down on the public stuff, we found that just being nude around each other was good for oral and a fuck. I surprised Ben a few times standing at the door naked. He liked that but wanted to get me back.

Ben just had to outdo me, so he picked me up from a hen party at one of my friend's houses with nothing on from the waist down. My friend had loaned me her punch bowl set, and her husband Steve offered to carry it out to the car. Not knowing Ben's lack of clothes and apparent boner from the excitement I opened the passenger door and told him to put it on the floor so I could keep it from breaking. Well, when the interior lights went on, there was my Ben, boner resting on the steering wheel as Steve slid the box in. Ben and I were speechless, so I just closed the door and kissed him on the cheek to say thanks, but he surprised me by putting a hand on my thigh, kissing me on the lips, then whispering, "Well Jess, I wish I was Ben, I predict a fun time lies ahead for you two."

Well, it was a little forward of him, but I think it was all in fun. When I got in, I got an even better view, one like Steve had. I razzed him all the way home, but we had some of the best sex in months when we got there. After that, we stuck to keeping most of the surprise nudity at home.

We only had one of those go wrong, and that incident and its result are key to the story I am about to tell.

Something like this was going to happen sooner or later, and when it did it was a pretty big fail for me. I have to say though I think it ended quite well for all involved. We both surprised each other with our reaction to it.

Ben was on one of his nights out with his best friend Jerry who was his friend since college and was our best man. I should have known he would be late and drunk when going out with him. He is always getting in trouble with his wife for that and other reasons. Jenny is pretty uptight about everything, so much we had to quit doing things as couples with them for the most part. I was waiting for Ben that night and I was horny. He usually is horny too when he comes home, as Jerry usually makes him go to at least one strip club.

The nights he would go out, I tended to reminisce about my college days, that slutty freshman year when you learn as much about men as you do your school work. To do that properly I had to recreate a scene from my dorm room when I was lonesome and lacking a real dick. So I smoked some good pot, drank some fine wine, and got naked. I would try to time my buzz to still have it when Ben got home. If I knew he would be late, to stay off my horniness I often would masturbate while I waited for him.

Waiting naked was not a bad idea, but maybe not while sprawled out on the sofa after hitting the vino pretty hard. I did my normal masturbating routine and got off once, but was still horny from the pot. So I waited and waited, and could not wait any longer so I decided to get serious about getting off again. I was insatiable that night, using both my Oh-Mi-Bod and a huge dildo. I was able to get myself off again before I dozed off, or passed out, doesn't matter what you call it, I was out. I guess it was too much vino, pot, and pleasure.

I woke up from a dreamlike state. In the dream, I was being fucked by a fit guy, with abs and a nicely tanned body. I was taking a cock that was much bigger than the one I was waiting for to come home to me. When I realized it was just a dream, in the background I could hear a buzzing sound. It was my Oh-Mi-Bod still inside me and still running. I was fucked up, and still so fucking horny I wanted more pleasure and thought another "O" would be nice.

I needed a dick and wanted one as big as the one in my dream. Dreams are not realistic, I was not going to find one that big. So after I reached down and turned my internal toy up until I could feel my pussy vibrating. I went for the best substitute I could come up with and picked up my big dildo. Dildos are like hard cocks in dreams, and this one took two hands. I went all out, I put one leg up on the back of the sofa to make my bald pussy more accessible. I then was in a position to fuck myself and try for the same effect the dream had on me. My eyes were closed and I was thinking of the guy in the dream. All I had was his body and cock in my memory, so I just used my husband's friend's face, he is a fit, good-looking guy that I wanted to imagine was hung and inside me. The biggest reason I used him was that he is not my husband.

I was so into fucking myself it I was not paying attention to anything but getting off yet again. I took myself right into another, an even bigger "O" than I could imagine. The orgasm was unique, as I never had a chill go through my body at the same time. The chill was not part of the "O" I guess, but was me sensing I was not alone. In a panic as I looked up to see not just my husband Ben, but the subject of my masturbation, his friend Jerry. The two of them were standing at the end of the sofa giving me some applause for the show I gave them. They had gotten a real treat. I was naked with a dildo and the pink control of the Oh-Mi-Bod sticking out of my pussy. Making it worse was my legs were as open as they can be in front of my husband and his buddy.

It was the worse possible time for them to be successful at not making any noise while coming into our house drunk. Me, I was not buzzed or drunk enough to not freak out being caught naked while getting off. It was a do-it-yourself DP I guess, a dildo and a buzzing toy inside me. In hindsight, I did experience feelings with that "O" I never had before. It was shock, fear, and a bit of a pure thrill, all combined with the orgasm going through my body.

I reacted the same way verbally and physically that all of us women who have been caught naked do, I screamed at them. "Get the fuck out of here you bastards, or at least turn around." As I released that scream, I executed a woman's priority in a situation like this, cover the breasts first, even if your bald pussy is exposed. In this case a wide-open pussy with toys in it. So after I covered my boobs, I tossed the dildo and asked, "So how long were you two assholes watching me?"

"Well, first we paused at the doorway to the kitchen. We saw you turn up that pink thing you're in love with, your eyes were still open and I thought you saw us at the doorway. Then when you closed them and put your leg up we slowly made our way to the sofa. Wow! What a show you gave us when you added to the mix and started fucking yourself with that big dildo you're fond of. Do you always close your eyes when you masturbate, who were you thinking about Jerry or me, or both of us?"

"Fuck You, I was not thinking about either of you assholes, it was a handsome guy with a big cock, as big as this dildo that I was picturing."

Jerry, "Well you made this pervy friend of Ben's hard. Covering up your fantastic boobs just made me focus on your bald pussy that I can see better without the toy in."

Jerry had seen my boobs before at a topless beach, but this was the debut of my pussy to him, and he was still staring, and I was still showing, not sure why I didn't try to run. I guess it could have been worse, I know Jerry better than any of Ben's other friends.

I had left my robe in the bedroom after a shower-head massage event that almost got me off, and then started all the horniness and masturbation I did that evening. They had me and knew it, and neither did anything to relieve me of my embarrassment. My husband Ben was quick, the bastard, he came around to block me from getting off the sofa and running to the bedroom.

Jerry stayed at the end of the sofa, mouth open at first. I was facing Jerry, he had the best view of my pussy there, and that is what he wanted to see. I don't know why I did not try to cover it with one hand. But sometimes when worked up, us girls are no different than a guy with a hardon. I guess I wanted my swollen pussy to be seen by Jerry. But I did pull my leg down and knees up, but that just showed more of my naked ass. Jerry's eyes I was sure were focused on my buzzing pussy with the pink control tail still sticking out of the middle of that ass.

I won't lie and say that along with the shock, I was experiencing a strange thrill from debuting all of myself naked to Jerry. I wished we were both nude so I could see his sex. This was the first time I had that feeling with him. Jerry and I have known each other so long we have an almost sibling relationship in some ways. That part does not seem to keep me from carrying some serious lust for him I guess. I think he has some for me as well. Ben I think knows all this, so I let it up to him how much Jerry could see.

Ben knew he had me as he looked at me naked and squirming, and he was going to enjoy it. It is not like I did not razz him when he accidentally exposed himself to one of my friend's husbands in the car. This was a get-even moment for him, and Jerry did not retreat, he had walked around to join in, giving him a closer look from a different direction. Now it was the two of them standing right there in front of me on the sofa. They had me completely blocked in then and were trying not to laugh. I was trapped, it was way too late to dash for the bedroom anyway.

They laughed but not in a mean way I guess, they just could not help it. I would have too if it was me catching Jerry, and not so overtaken by my embarrassment. Even though I kind of liked the thrill of someone new focusing on my pussy I tried to reason with Ben. l asked and then began begging Ben to get me my robe. I did this while still not being able to hold still.

I pleaded to Jerry as I knew Ben was enjoying my embarrassment,

"Please Jerry, at least turn your head as I take this other toy out of me."

"I just can't, this is too fucking hot seeing you squirm. If it is OK with Ben I will help you remove it, I can do it with my teeth and my eyes closed?"

"Fuck you, Jerry, just see if I lie for you the next time your wife calls here looking for you."

The two of them knew I was embarrassed and boxed in, I hoped they did not sense I was starting to get even more turned on from being looked over by Jerry. Yes, the thought of him pulling the toy out with his teeth sounded good too. Ben decided to fuck with me further, and Jerry chimed in.

Ben said, "What, turn and miss this, or get your robe and cover up a smoking hot body. A body that a stripper could get rich on from just showing it. What do you think Jerry, should I get this naked lady something to cover up our view?"

"No Sir, I agree Ben, I think her turning our way and spreading her legs again to show her bald pussy is her best bet. I will empty my wallet tipping you Jess. Put that awesome ass of yours in my lap and I will give you not just all my cash, I will write you a check too. It would be easy, just sit on my lap, you can't seem to hold still anyway. How about this, just turn our way and resume what you were doing, let us watch you orgasm again and I will pay you any amount you want, even mortgage my house if I have to. I think I let out a little precum just watching."

"Fuck you Jerry, and fuck you Ben, you are my husband, and your friend seeing me naked is supposed to embarrass you too. Jerry, don't think I don't know your feelings about my ass, a girl knows what part of themselves a pervert like you stares at."

Ben was quick to reply, "It doesn't embarrass me, I am proud of your body. I have had a similar experience, I owe you one from the time I picked you up bottomless, only to flash your friend's husband with the hard-on I had from excitement. You were fucking brutal to me on the way home after that.

I can see you're stoned, and I know how horny you get when that way, we saw it as we came in. Share that horniness with us, I don't mind Jerry seeing your pussy, he already has, cats out of the bag. Pardon the Pun! I know you two have a little lust going, but it's just the three of us here. You two were going to see more of each other sooner or later, it was just that it was you that has become the first totally nude."

Jerry then called in and I.O.U. he claimed he held, "You owe me that view, remember that night we played strip poker? I was down to my briefs and you to only your sexy panties, but using your hands for a bra. I was prepared to show you my one-eyed monster, but you lost the next hand to me. I was so excited knowing I was about to see that sweet pussy you are showing now, and that wonderful ass of yours. But no, you reneged and left the table and dressed instead of giving them up!"

"He has you, Jess," Ben said, "You have the chance of clearing the memory of the skanky strippers we saw tonight by just showing us some more action. Come On Jessica, give Jerry a break and turn our way to let us watch you get off again, his wife has cut him off. That is why he is here, she threatened she would shave his head if he came home late and drunk again. He is a sound sleeper, you would not want him to wake up bald, would you?"

"Right now I fucking do, I would like to shave both of your heads you are being so fucking mean. So you really expect me to not just stay here naked like this, but to turn and give you two dressed drunken assholes a show? You have already seen me getting off when you caught me. My God, how can you beat that? I am already embarrassed for life, do you really think I would sit here legs open, and masturbate?"

At the same time I made that last statement I felt my pussy twinge at the thought of it. I was dripping wet. Ben then answered me.

"Yes, that would be great sweetie, uncover those wonderful breasts, open those legs, and show more of your ass and pussy as you get off. I know Jerry, he is just dying to give you a view of his cock while you do, his is a little bigger than mine. I bet he would even wank and cum with you since he is not getting any at home."

The argument went on, and I gave in. If these horny bastards wanted a show I was going to give them at least a partial one. I agreed to turn, and with my legs slightly spread let them see the toy do its job, I was not going to fuck myself with the dildo.

I admit I was curious about Jerry's cock which always seems to bulge in his pants around me. It was showing a significant one then. So I told them if they were that hard off they could go ahead and get their little wiener's out and play with themselves if they wanted. I confess, once I calmed down and with the help of the wine buzz, I felt pretty sexy naked with my legs open for them.

I was surprised, but glad that Jerry took me seriously and whipped his dick out. Then I had to try to hide the fact that I liked seeing my husband's friend's cock. Then to add to it, he was playing with it as it got fully erect. Ben joined him, but his cock was the same old, same old, to me. I was focusing on Jerry's bigger boner.

The longer I sat there looking at them with their dicks out of their flies, the more I wanted to be joined by them all the way nude. Two dressed guys with dicks out did not cut it. I wanted us to be even, and I had been displaying all of me.

I came up with a challenge of my own. I told them if they would lose the rest of what they had on and join me this way, I would get the dildo and go all out, and all three of us could get off. I surprised myself by showing that much courage, but just like the pot made me horny, the wine gave me that. They were pretty even with me from their bar hopping.

Jerry waited for Ben's lead and they got naked and were both rock-hard and excited. I was on a more level playing field at least, and yes how could a thought of an MMF not go through the dirty part of my mind? They were sitting there across from me, we were watching each other masturbate. I could tell they were just edging, I guess I was too, not yet keeping my promise and only using two fingers with the toy inside.

I wanted more wine, but I did not want to get up yet and treat them to all of my ass as I went to get the drinks. I didn't have much if anything left to hold back, a girl should not show it all right away.

So I sent Ben to get them, he was not that into getting off anyway. He figured he would have me later. They are men, I had to assume they both had some similar thoughts about where this all could go like I did, especially Jerry.

Ben went on the beer/wine run. I am not sure what came over me, all those dirty thoughts were driving me, and the wine gave me courage. So I opened up my legs wider for Jerry, as I spread my labia enough to show him more of the pink hole I was about to insert the dildo in again. I wanted to tease him and see if I could get him off first. I shoved the toy in, and then put my hands under my breasts and said so only he could hear, "Take it all in Jerry, all of it. Your jerking off is making me wet, it's a shame I can't help you more with it."

That action and statement took me back to my slut days. I put one leg up on the ottoman and started stroking my pussy with the dildo for him when I saw he secreted some precum. I only got a couple of strokes when I heard the clanking of glasses. That meant Ben was ready to make his way back. I waited until the last possible moment to pull it out and had to just let it drop.

I put my foot back on the floor after dropping the toy, and only had my knees open a few inches when he arrived. I could not believe where things had gone, but even more, so that I was so wet, from seeing Jerry work on his hard-on. Jerry does have a nice cock, and it is bigger. I was back to the position I was in when Ben left. He looked at his buddy's still hard cock and, then his now flaccid, and then said to me, "See what you do to him Jess, he still has his boner, and is that precum on his knob? Not only that, but you seem to be happy watching him, was it you dropping that wet dildo that I heard hit the hardwood? I think his cock has you worked up, I told you he was bigger, and it's obvious you are still stoned, horny, and ready to get serious."

We know each other, he knew I wanted more of this play. It is hard for either of us to get away with anything. So I did pick up the toy and was sitting there legs and pussy open. I had some embarrassment, but I was turned on as well.

I liked their attention and wanted more, but we needed something to talk about as we played with ourselves, something maybe a little sexy. I started a conversation about when we rented a cabin as couples for a weekend. We found out when we got there the two rooms on the rental ad meant one room with a curtain divider. I recalled how Jerry got a pretty good flash of my naked body then when Ben got up and threw off our sheet, then opened the curtain one morning. It was lucky I was turned away from him showing mostly my big ass.

Jerry joined the conversation then with, "Well that was some real fun, but more so for you two, you fucked both nights and I had to listen to it while my wife whispered in my ear. She was not whispering sweet nothings, she was letting me know how disgusting my friends were for sleeping naked and fucking in the same room. I guess if I could have watched instead of just hearing you, it would have been worth listening to her bitch. Sometimes I think I married a nun. At least I was by the outside wall, and I rolled over that way and jerked one off to the sounds of you two fucking."

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers
12