Husband and Buddy Surprise Nude Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little disappointed, as talking about his bitch of a wife made him lose most of his boner, and then he sat there flaccid again. I was wet, pussy out and spread open, and wanted more. I had not done anything like this mutual masturbation except with my roomy in college, and even that made me uncomfortable back then.

So once I had more of the wine, I chided them even more.

"I can't believe this, here I am showing all this, pussy open, dildo going in and out and all. I know I will regret it, so get serious about wacking them wieners, and at least cum for me."

I escalated things and went deeper while spreading more. I knew it would open my hole a lot more. Only my gyno has seen me in this position showing this much. Jerry getting more serious was what made me want to find a way to host his larger cock in the future. It is a shame his wife was such a Puritan. She is hot, so I know both guys would be in for a swap.

They both could see where my focus was, Jerry for sure because my eyes hardly left his cock. That was when Jerry presented a deal, one I thought Ben would veto.

"Here is the deal if it is OK with Ben. I mean I like this and all, and I want to make it clear, I am not talking about us having a threesome, although I would not turn one down. But I do know a way to keep us hard, and I mean rock hard as we try to get off. My deal is for you to just blow Ben while I watch, and continue to jerk off. Then added, you will still have a hard cock on me you can see. You will also have a hard one that you can suck dry. Everybody wins!"

Well, it was the craziest thing I ever considered doing in front of anyone. I wanted to do it, the thought of Jerry seeing me with a mouthful of Ben's dick could not have turned me on more. However, I did not want to reveal those feelings.

"So you seen me get off with a pussy full of toys, now you want to see me suck my husband's cock. I little greedy wouldn't you say? You're still hoping for more I bet."

"A guy has to have some hope."

I waited for my drunk husband to jump in, "Go ahead, come on over here and suck this hard dick, show him your oral skills. You still win, he has to take care of himself in front of you. You know I will take care of you later in bed."

The dirty part of my mind had me lining them up and sucking both of them. I agreed to do it though partly because Ben wanted it, but mostly because I was starting to love the idea of being watched by Jerry.

Jerry was the only other man I would ever even consider sucking my husband's cock in front of. I already confessed to imagining him fucking me.

So I did it, I left the sofa, and walked past Jerry to Ben's chair. I got on my knees at an angle to allow Jerry to see and started on my husband's cock. I was now in front of Ben and that made my ass close to and pointed partly Jerry's way. Any embarrassment I had at that point was replaced by the thrill I felt building from sucking Ben's cock in front of his friend. Blowing Ben as Jerry stroked his cock was giving me a thrill, one even bigger than I expected. I wondered if he could see the wetness I felt on my pussy.

So there I was, with Ben's cock in my mouth, and a view of Jerry's cock. He is truly more hung than Ben, but I have never complained about Ben's. They are both above average based on my experience in my single days. I would say they are even as big as at least some of the strippers I have seen with my friends. The strippers are usually on Viagra and wearing a cock ring to maximize and not lose their erections. My guys were on booze, and the horniness the view of some nasty strippers gave them.

This did not go as planned, but then I didn't know how Jerry or Ben thought it would. I was so into it that I made Ben get down and lie on the floor so I could go to town on him. Then my view of Jerry was pretty much gone, but my ass was now up in the air even closer to, and facing Jerry. I knew what I was showing him close up, and that gave me a bigger thrill than looking at a cock I could not have.

I was so turned on and was still hoping to get Jerry more involved. He was likely thinking the same thing. I was too fast in getting Ben off and as he was pumping cum in my mouth I felt a strange hand on my wet pussy as I took it. It caused a chill to go through me. It was Jerry's big hand of course, that took courage on his part, probably derived from the show I gave him when Ben left for drinks. His index finger was inside me. He just held it there as I swallowed Ben's load, still using his free hand to crank on his cock. I looked at him when I was done, and he looked a little embarrassed. I think it is partly because he lost control and almost finger fucked me, and partly from not being able to cum yet. I was even more turned on after that. I had Ben's cum still dripping off my chin as we made fun of him for not being able to produce anything.

He said, "Sorry guys, but you know how it is sometimes while drinking it takes longer, but you just don't quit one of these ventures. Especially with your friend's wife naked and her husband's cum running out the sides of her mouth. I will just have to finish what I started as you two make fun. I was trying to recall in my head the time I listened to you moan at the cabin and I jerked off and splattered cum on the wall. But the blowjob you gave Ben was pretty quiet, I mostly just heard some of the sucking sounds. But I admit that was quite a new view I was getting of Jess's world-class ass and pussy. I am surprised that alone did not get me off."

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but my mouth was full of cock. I guess I could have hummed a tune for you. So now you want me to sit here with Ben's arms wrapped around me and moan like we are fucking so you can get off, not happening."

I did not think at this point that anything could surprise me coming from either of them. I am not sure he was serious about his next statement as he said it. Maybe he figured why not just throw it out and see how we respond?

"Na!" he said. "No need to fake any moaning, just go ahead and fuck Ben, and give me some real moans to jerk to. Ben's dick is still hard and your pussy has to want something in it by now besides those fucking toys. Nothing fancy Ben, just put that hard dick in her and fuck. But don't block my view of that ass. Sorry, Ben that I seemed to be all consumed with the view of it, but I have been obsessed with that ass of hers ever since I saw it bare, just feet from me at the cabin."

Well, I could not believe it but I was considering it. I guess because I did not want to wait any longer to get off myself. I was finding that I liked being watched sucking cock so much that actual fucking had to be even better? I sensed we were in a pause though as Ben and I considered it. This time I went to get us all another fresh drink, it was kind of an unannounced break while I considered it I guess.

They needed another beer, and I had downed a pretty large glass of wine still trying to catch up. When I got up to walk naked to the kitchen for refills, I tried to make it sexy as possible. I walked away enjoying swinging my ass for Jerry mostly, now that he has more than confirmed his love of it. Their eyes were on me, and I took advantage of it. All kinds of scenarios went through my head while I was gone, all involving Jerry's cock and my pussy. The more I drank and did, the more I liked being the focus of his attention. I heard them talking as I left, maybe discussing what Jerry proposed as they admired my ass?

I figured at the time that I probably could do anything with them I wanted to without Ben's objection. I always wanted two guys in a split roast. Yes, I considered just going over to Jerry and finishing him by sucking his cock as I got fucked by Ben, and hoping Ben would suggest they change places. But Ben would have to propose even the first part of that. Instead, I chose to tease some more before I let Ben fuck me in front of him. They were sitting in chairs with an end table in the middle. I made sure when I set down their beers my ass swung Jerry's way, it even bumped his shoulder. I just love the tease of making contact, he did too or he would not have put his hand on my ass again when Ben's view was blocked a moment.

I was fired up and full of courage, so I took a drink of my wine, then picked up my lube and walked over to Jerry, and put my left foot all the way up on the arm of his chair. My open pussy was right in front of Jerry, and Ben had an unobstructed view. I think despite what we had done, all of us were surprised I had the nerve to do that. I wanted to do something with Jerry so bad I decided to do and say what I could to get it going. I reached down and opened up my hole even more for his friend's viewing pleasure.

"So you want to see that cock over there go in this tight little pussy hole Jerry?"

Jerry responded, "Let's just say that is what I am willing to settle for."

That confirmed he wanted more, so I wanted to make this the ultimate tease. So I got down on my knees in front of him like I was going to blow or jerk him when it was not my intention, but I wanted to make some contact. I wanted it to be with his dick this time, so I did something radical. Without revealing what I had in mind, I put my hand under and lifted his hard shaft. I told him he might want to put some lube on his cock so he does not get chaffed. I said, "Put it on your fingers and spread it like this." I ran my fingers up and down it, making sure to include his glans. He was back to full-on hard when I was done.

I handed him the lube then sat down on the floor in front of him, and leaned back. I said, "Well that was pretty bold on my part. Now the ball is in your court. Since you're such a big talker, and I do have this tight little hole about to take my husband's stiff dick. Do you have the balls to put this on your fingers and lube your buddy's wife's pussy hole with him watching? I doubt it."

I could not believe what came over me to be this bold. He was hesitant but got a go-ahead, a yes-head nod from Ben. Yes, I checked, and Ben was still loving this, I am sure he was in suspense, so I took it further. I backed off the chair and moved to the floor. I spread my legs even wider for him. This display of my pussy and its opening now trumped any of the previous views. I was in the position that I would be waiting for Ben to fuck me missionary. I could not wait to see and feel his fingers inside me.

His move was next, to get to my pussy he had no choice but to straddle me. When he did his balls and hard cock were resting on my leg. Now we were face to face, and I was not about to flinch and looked him in the eyes. Even though the last thing I needed was lube, I said. "Take two lube-coated fingers, then go deep in and out of my pussy to spread it."

I said this as I spread my labia for him. He looked a lot like a scared young teen on his first date, awkward as he applied it to his fingers. He kept glancing at Ben, I thought he might chicken out. He didn't, and he entered me with his big fingers, got bolder, and took more than a couple of strokes, I was surprised at that.

I wondered how long I should let him finger me. I was being finger fucked, and in no hurry for him to stop. I felt like I was a teen again as his big fingers went in and out of me. The excitement was just as great. I can't say I was not wanting to fuck Jerry. I looked up at Ben, hoping to see or hear Ben give us the OK to go ahead and fuck, but that was not likely. He had plans of his own,

"That's it Jerry finger fuck that pussy, get it ready for her daddy to fuck her."

That meant Ben loved it, so now Jerry and I were free to enjoy it more. Ben was not jerking but was stiff from seeing his buddy finger fuck his wife. I was really into it and was having to stifle some moans. I wondered. I have seen cuckold videos online, was Ben into them? I could not imagine that and thought maybe the pot made me imagine things, but it felt so good just being finger fucked, I felt like I might get off from it. Ben read the look on my face but said nothing, he just came over and took over for Jerry. Jerry moved out of the way, and Ben lifted my legs and slid his hard cock into my lubed pussy. Oh, it felt so good to actually get a real cock in me. Ben stroked me slowly as Jerry watched us fucking. It was not going to be a quicky, as Ben already came once. For the first time that night, my eyes were on Ben's, I do love fucking my husband.

There was another thing keeping us going I think. After the blow job, I think Ben wanted to be watched fucking just as much as I. Something that I knew was on his list. I was finding out that it, and doing more with Jerry should have been on my list as well. I found I had become so comfortable being naked for Jerry. I even had enough guts to stroke his cock, and then let him finger fuck me. Fucking Ben in front of him just seemed like the icing on the cake. I don't know how Ben felt but I was experiencing a feeling I never had before.

We got to just plain performing for him, and he got to see some real, and live amateur porn. I was right there in front of him taking Ben's cock doggie style. If Jerry wanted to hear moaning, he was, he was so close if he would have cum while watching and jerking, some would have hit us.

We moved around and with the top of Ben's head toward him. I was then on him cowgirl and was looking right at Jerry as I took Ben's cock. I looked right at him as he watched not just my tits bouncing, but Ben's cock going in and out of my pussy. I never in my life felt so dirty as I did fucking in front of him, but loved it. I was so into riding him hard that my tits were starting to feel it. I did not have to fake moaning for Jerry, I had no control over that, but instead of praising Ben, I taunted Jerry.

"Fuck Jerry, this dick in me feels great, does Jenny, (his wife) ride you like this, we do this every day. You would just love sticking your dick in this tight pussy instead of just fingers, wouldn't you?"

It was a question I did not expect an answer to, and he did not dare to give me one. I guess it was my way of letting both of them know I probably would fuck Jerry, if not then, in the future if the time was ever right. Ben and I were getting tired by then, and we got into a missionary to finish, my legs back so far my ass in the air as Ben pounded me. I could picture his view, Ben stroking me, his cock disappearing in my pussy as his balls were swinging and bouncing off my big ass.

There is not a more personal and hotter view than that to be showing someone. I think Ben had to be thinking the same thing. I am guessing the only time a straight guy wants another guy to see his cock is when it is going in and out of a pussy. I was busy being fucked, but I heard Jerry say, "Pound that pussy Ben! My God, I love seeing her ass as I jerk off."

So I added my statement to let him know I heard, "Oh My God Ben that feels good, pound my pussy, Jerry likes my big ass, he has to enjoy seeing it with your cock going in and out of my tight little pussy. Too bad you can't go home and get fucked like this, I love to fuck and suck cock!"

Ben and I were lying about the frequency of our sex, but we both like fucking with him any time we got a chance. I might have gone overboard taunting him, I think it made Ben feel bad for him. I don't deny hoping he would feel bad enough to give him a turn.

Ben made me cum then, and I swear it was more intense knowing Jerry was watching. Ben followed with his cum shot, so he could see he pulled out and held his cock and shot it on my chest. I was left with my legs spread to show Jerry some pink to hopefully get him off. The truth was though, I am pretty sure he had been edging again, to stretch it out for a longer show from us.

I cleaned up Ben's cock with my mouth, as Jerry sped up in desperation I think. Ben had just got his breath when he surprised me again. "Enough teasing Honey, give the poor guy a break. I wouldn't mind seeing you give him a hand or even a blow job."

Was he suggesting a blow job, or did he assume I would just take the first option? So I pushed Jerry, he was on his back now with his flagpole up, and looking so awesome. I took Ben's latter choice and went in for a blowjob. But if Ben would have suggested it, I would have gone as far as mounting and fucking him I was so caught up in the moment.

I crawled up and leaned over and took his hard cock in my mouth. I could not believe I had the courage. I took one hand and held his shaft right above his balls as I first licked his cock.

So let me paint the picture. My wet pussy was on the bottom of his leg, and Ben's cum was running down the front of me and dripping on him as I sucked his cock. I could say even Ben was involved, his cum anyway. I got serious and was working his cock so hard it looked like he was face fucking me.

Ben liked what he was seeing and said, "Go ahead, keep going I know how you like to suck my cock when you are high. But I have to get rid of some beer, and I will get a towel for us to clean up, save the cumshot for me to watch."

Not sure if it was on purpose but it gave me a chance to do some things not mentioned. As soon as Ben got to the hall, I knew I had at least 3 or 4 minutes before he headed back. So I grabbed Jerry's legs and pushed them up so I could suck his balls. There he was legs up and spread just like he wanted me earlier. I wanted to shock him even more, I knew he would not tell on me. After sucking his balls I stuck my tongue up his ass as far as I could and did it a couple of times. I was afraid that might be his trigger so I stopped.

Then I went back to sucking his cock and gave him the full but abbreviated treatment I usually give Ben. Ben came back as I was swallowing his big cock, I wondered if it was going too far or was he proud of me. I was looking up into Jerry's eyes and working his knob, it is safe to say we were both into it. I still wanted to fuck him, but this was going to have to do.

He got this funny look on his face, made a funny noise, and then I was getting a mouth full. It was a lot of cum he had built up, I could not swallow it fast enough. I loved it all, especially being able to show Ben as he overflowed and was dripping off my chin. Then Ben walked over to hand us the towel to share. I cleaned him up first, I wanted to preserve what was running down my face, (almost a facial) for them both to enjoy seeing.

Someone had to come up with a closing statement, and Ben did. "That was so fucking hot, I almost stopped the blow job and told you to just climb on and fuck him. Maybe someday when the time feels right, I think I might like watching that. That would be a big step for me, I would prefer having a gal of my own to fuck as I did."

The night was wrapping up, and the last thing I remember hearing after that was what Jerry said.

"I sure needed that. I hope you don't regret it, but it all seemed to happen organically, and you really helped a friend out. This experience made me realize I need to get a new wife or a side piece. One with an ass like Jess's."

That was it for that night, it was a real boost to Ben and I's sex life. We could not wait until Jerry left in the morning to fuck again. It was then Ben mentioned the ending the night before. He asked me to describe how it felt, to give him a play-by-play of it from my perspective.

I gave it to him as we looked into each other's eyes and fucked. We fucked like we were new lovers. He got to hear almost all of the story, then came inside me right when I was describing what it felt like to have his buddy's cock in my throat.

That said, it was not the only time we used that story for dirty talk during sex. I wanted to add some more Jerry stories to our repertoire someday, I hoped Ben did too.

12