Husband and Buddy Surprise Nude Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife Drafts Husband and Buddy to Strip for her Hen Party!
7.1k words
4.68
12.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers

This is part 2 of what has been planned as a two-part series. It is pure fantasy as are most of my stories. Self-edited and proofed with the help of software, so if you are nit-picky, it is not for you. All characters portrayed are over 18 years old.

______________________

I have a BFF, and like Jerry can be Ben's bad influence, Dee is mine. I frequently came home from being out with her pretty lit, and just like the guys we like to go to strip clubs. I confess in our case our dress is a bit lacking, as in lack of bras, and sometimes even lack panties. I just feel so dirty licking whip cream off a stripper's cock in a skirt or sundress and nothing under it. It is not that I need some contact with a cock like some of my friends claim, but we all want something new. I mostly like just being with friends as we let our hair down, we are all only in our late 20s or early 30s. Why shouldn't we enjoy it like the guys like being together and seeing female strippers?

There was a bunch of my friends that did this, and most were all getting static about how much money they were blowing, even though it is probably less than their husbands do to just see some tits. It was not a problem for us as a couple, we keep our money like we did when we lived together. We both have good jobs and contribute equally to a fund for household expenses. We have our own 401Ks at work, and a separate cash stash for ourselves so we don't have to answer to each other. You have to keep some independence.

Some of the girls came up with an idea to hire a stripper or two from Craigslist. Then we could have a private party, and would likely save money on booze and tips. The biggest bonus is that we can maybe get hotter guys and have him or them to ourselves instead of with a crowd. We could also have a better choice of types. As a group, we just wanted interaction with someone different than our husbands. We found out the guys are quicker to lose everything but their hardons in a private show. Not only are they quicker to get naked, but some of the girls also lose their tops and make sure to display their absence of panties.

We took turns having the parties at our houses, saving money. We figured we are tipping several guys when they just want to see some strange dick, sometimes suck one too if they let us, and we are drunk enough. Depending on how many girls are planning on coming we know to get one or two strippers.

It was working out pretty well although I am not sure how much money is being saved. Having our own strippers in a private house equals more blow jobs, groping and tips. We do have to police each other to keep out of trouble. We have already had a couple of incidents of one of our friends getting naked. That is not so bad unlike the bear videos you see where they have pros planted to get naked and even fuck the strippers. We have had to stop a drunk friend or two from tipping too much. We found that once a hard dick gets pressed directly against an exposed pussy, you have to step in.

We did find right away we were saving on drinks big time though. Drink prices are high and sometimes even watered down at clubs, our parties are BYOB. The hostess provided just the snacks and hired the strippers. My turn came around and after three parties with the same strippers, I decided on my own we needed a change-up. I was thinking if we didn't we would be back to looking at the same bodies and sucking the same dicks. I found a couple of guys that claimed to be a team, they claimed to be hung, but they all claim that. I checked out their references, and photos and was excited about surprising the girls with new guys. I booked them for two hours, our regular time.

Party night came and the girls were all there, 8 of us this night. My husband escaped with his buddy, likely to hit some bars and/or strip clubs. I was not planning on getting drunk as I was the host. The drinking and snacking were underway, and the clock was ticking waiting for the strippers. My excitement soon turned to nervousness, and then worry. I tried the cell number I booked them with after they were a half hour late, and got no answer. It was a host's, well in this case my worst nightmare unfolding. I tried again after one hour and nothing. Out of desperation I tried a couple of numbers of other strippers and got the same results, voice-mail, Friday and Saturday are their busy nights.

I was in a panic and did not know what to do, the girls were getting pretty drunk and antsy. I tried to calm myself down and think. I had a crazy idea, it was like something you would see in a madcap movie, maybe one rated R or X to sell tickets. I went with it out of desperation and called Ben. I got a hold of him at a strip bar with Jerry and was surprised he even heard his phone. It was noisy, so I used that to my benefit. I told him that I had an emergency, nothing life-threatening, but could they both come to the house? He tried to get more out of me, but I used the excuse I could not hear him and said, just come home. I figured he would call again from the car, and I would not answer and claim it was too noisy on my end. He didn't, I think he may have overreacted and just hurried home.

I figured I had done only the easy part, but had some pretty tall hurdles to jump. They did owe me for not just the display of my nude body, but the accompanying blow jobs I gave them that one drunken night. But the big hurdle was still going to be to convince my husband and his best friend to get naked like that again, but this time for 8 women during an actual hen party. Some of the girls know Ben, I have no problem, well big problem with them seeing, or touching him. But seeing them sucking his cock I was not sure I could handle. He was able to watch me suck his buddy's cock, so I guess I am going to find out what it's like. I have to give the girls what they expect, usually, the guys do a strip dance, and let the girls lick whip cream from their hard cocks hoping to get them off. We have yet to have a girl fuck a stripper, but that is all because the strippers stop things short.

The biggest hurdle of course was finding a way to get the guys naked for them without actual stripping. Yes, they were going to get naked, I had to see to it they do. I know they won't do an actual strip, and realize that is too much to ask. That's OK though, as the girls just want to see and play with some strange cock, and I came up with an idea on how to get them naked. I hoped my guys were sober enough to drive, but yet buzzed and horny enough to go along with my plan.

I did not intercept them in the kitchen. I waited till they got to the living room with the girls. I wanted to be able to block them from leaving when they realized they were going to be the entertainment. I enlisted my friend, Dee, to ask her if she would with one of the other girls show some tit when they got there, no time for details, she would understand when she saw who it was. Even with titties showing I thought at the least my Ben would try to escape. Jerry maybe not, he is always complaining about little action from his wife. I figured he would not pass on the chance of multiple blow jobs. I let them hit the living room and Dee came through with a yell.

"Woo Hoo!" (It was a topless Dee, with a friend of course.) She followed with, "The substitute cocks are here, and they are pretty fucking hot! I know these guys, I can't wait to suck some of my friend's husband's cock."

Yes, kind of crude, but she had to come up with something in a hurry. The girls were getting pretty drunk waiting. Ben was like a deer in headlights though. He expected to see, well I don't know what he expected, just a real emergency I guess. By the look on Jerry's face, I think she could have pulled down his pants and got started on him.

First I introduced them and acknowledged that Ben was my husband, and Jerry his friend for those who never met him. I told them, "The strippers did not show or can be contacted, but I am sure you will not be disappointed with these two hunks naked. They are both pretty well-hung. Yes, you are being treated to a husband, and his best friend, and I have more than just seen his friend Jerry's cock. You also need to keep their identity between us, a husband will accept some fun with strippers, but not with other husbands. Excuse the pun, but don't blow what we have going."

Jerry took that statement as a chance to briefly grab my ass in front of them. Maybe it was to back me up and prove we have some kind of relationship. We really don't, but I did suck Jerry's cock after masturbating and fucking Ben in front of him. But then maybe he just did not want to pass on an opportunity to feel my big ass again, he claims to worship it. It is not like we had not spent an evening partying naked together, he even saw Ben's dick going in and out of me. I still can't believe we let him watch us fuck.

I also told the girls, "I can tell you that both of them are more than a mouthful, and their cum tastes pretty good. The two of them owe me. I gave them not a full threesome, but a sexy nude show followed by some type of sex with both of them, so I am calling that favor in."

At first, I thought telling them might make them think poorly of me, but I could tell by the looks on their faces it made me the object of envy.

"Let's be honest girls, all we want is to get to see and play with a cock that is not on our husband. I think the absence of dancing around will be more than replaced by the realism you're about to get from them being just regular guys."

They all seemed happy, it might have helped that they had all that to drink. I thought I would get more of an argument from Ben, but I just got a look that meant, just wait till I get you alone. I knew he would do it because he loves me, and that he would like it once he got started. At the same time, I understood his reluctance. I was reluctant about letting Jerry and him see me naked and masturbating at first. I did not want to, but once I got started I found I liked being watched doing that and more. He does have a lot of kinks he talks about, but CFNM was not one he mentioned. I guess that might fit under his exhibitionist one, and how do you know until you try it? I did not know I would like being watched until I was.

I used a simple draw-a-number system I came up with to undress my guys. Since there is no stage or dancing, I put some music on. I told the girls that when we are to your number, these hot guys will come to you. Then you get to take a piece of clothes off of each of them. That cut down on the confusion and congestion of doing this in my living room.

It was underway, Ben was still a little miffed at me for tricking him, but, I hoped he would get over it. Jerry was more than into it. They both lost their shorts right away, and Mary who did it had them by the butt after she did. She enlarged their man bulges by mouthing them before letting them go. She pretty much convinced them this was going to be fun for them. She put some money in their waistbands, but that was not going to work once naked. So I put a bowl on the coffee table for the girls to throw tips if they wanted. The guys told them it would go to charity.

I figured their briefs would be next, but it was my number, so I got them shirtless instead, otherwise their shirts would be skipped. I lined them up and ran my hands down their chest. Then went under their waistbands and got a hold of some cock. They both were already pretty hard but left them at their maximum.

I knew once they saw how fit and hung my men were, they would start getting crazy, and they did. Char is young, a MILF, she and a couple of others are good-looking women, there are some big-breasted girls too, breasts are power! Char had big ones and she pulled down Jerry's briefs first and wasted no time taking his knob in her mouth for a taste. Now the girls were getting unruly waiting for a turn on a cock. Jerry could not hide his excitement, she ended up just licking his precum before moving on to Ben. When she pulled Ben down, she looked at me first and said.

"Are you sure this is OK Jess? If either one of them was my man I would not let anyone touch him."

For someone that claimed to be reluctant, she got to it. First, she mouthed Ben's knob a little, it was his trigger point, and his cock was hard and showing precum too. Then seeing that, she took all of his shaft as she cupped his balls. I thought I was going to have to intervene already, but after that, she passed him on to others. I don't think anyone was interested in taking off what they had left, shoes, and socks bud I made them. Why? Strippers should be stripped all the way naked. That put the focus on their cocks, standing straight out from their baldness. That was one of the things the girls liked about the strippers. Some of their husbands are only trimmed at best I figured.

A lot of chatter was going on, and they were impressed, I like hearing the praise that my stand-in strippers were getting. I also like seeing Ben seem to enjoy it, he relaxed and let himself be taken. We, women, like to show off our mates just like guys do. Seeing the two of them now getting blow jobs as other girls were pleasing them in other ways. All the girls wanted to blow them. Unlike the pro strippers, they did not have to wait so long for them to present their cock to them. I was glad I remembered to get lots of whip cream.

Neither of them was turning anyone down. It did not seem to bother them much getting their butt cheeks pinched and cocks handled as we continued the rotation. This was a mind-blowing thing to see when one is your husband. I could see why my blowing Jerry recently one time was a turn-on to Ben.

Ben was not as into the groping, but he sure was not opposed to having his cock in a strange mouth. I think he was enjoying it but a little overwhelmed when they got him down on the floor. I think the first time a guy has two girls sharing their cock as another held their balls or bit them on the ass is a shock. The girls were pretty fucked up, they had an hour and a half to drink before we got started. Char had her top off, her double Ds uncovered, and the majority of the girls were at least topless, something they could not do at a strip joint. The ones with no panties were opening their legs, or even pulling up their dress or skirt to prove it.

I was becoming less worried about the guys, the more booze and interaction seemed to help them get into it. Jerry was the first to show off by swinging his cock around like a stripper. I had put some music on that I thought they might get more into at least moving around the room. Ben had some moves of his own that he only uses in private with me. It's all I can do sometimes not to laugh, but I always end up at least blowing him when he does it. I was glad to see they were going with it, in fact, a little jealous of the girls getting to do this with real guys. I guess the feelings I have been having about Jerry had kicked in. I was even jealous of him, I really do want to fuck him, but only with Ben's OK.

Jerry was not just the first to dance and swing his cock, but also the first to cum with one of them. The blow jobs were getting longer, and more serious for both the givers and receivers. I had to step in and call time on some of them. There were more tits out, and my guys were not disappointing anyone, their cocks were sticking straight out the whole time.

The girls continued to get rowdy, two of them apparently had dared each other to strip the rest of the way, and now I had a couple of drunk naked girls, something they can't do at a strip joint. They had my guys down on the floor and were doubling up on them sharing the two dicks I got for them. I stood there in the back of the room watching this surreal scene. Two everyday men, naked and letting my friends suck their cocks. Not just any men, my husband, and his buddy. Things escalated before I reeled them in some, Jerry was in a 69 with one at that point, it was wild.

Ben? Well he was in rare form too, I think it was a contest to outdo each other. He loves eating pussy, I guess it's not just mine. Some of the pantie-less girls were taking turns sitting on his face. I was not really jealous but was getting wet watching his tongue work. I did wish I was in on that part, I would have loved to have Jerry eat me out.

Just about everything but girl-on-girl sex was going on orally. I was afraid this was going to break into an all-out orgy. A lot of my focus was on Jerry's big cock as he pumped my friend's mouth. As I said they were showing off, as he pulled his knob out to show us watchers the ropes of cum shooting into her mouth. Ben's attempt to match or outdo him was his cock spewing ropes of his spunk through the air and on several of them waiting for a shared facial. I felt both of them cumming was a good place to stop, and I passed the word to wrap things up. They got to do and see something very rare to see live, and it had to have an ending. I figured that fucking was next, and did not think it was a good idea, almost everyone is married. I was the host, so I had to be the wise one.

My guys sure bailed me out though, I was going to owe them.

I guess I could have taken a turn on their cocks, it was my chance to get more of Jerry's. But I figured they would be tired and chewed up enough by my friends, and they both got off. What's wrong with us women? We get such joy out of pleasuring men, even if we are getting little back.

It took me a while to get the girls out, they all wanted to thank me for sharing. The drunk naked girls needed help getting dressed. I imagine they might have some regret later. A couple of my friends said that they would like to watch their husbands with someone else, big talk while drunk. I was worried about them driving, but none of the drunk ones were allowed by the others. Several of them carpooled and had a designated driver, who was not totally sober, but they did cut off their drinking early.

Dee had planned on staying, so she and I had two naked and still extremely horny men stretched out on the living room floor. They had a lot of sexual activity but did not get to fuck. Few guys are content if they can't stick their dick in us. The fact that they were hurting did not matter, but that is a man for you. They were hitting on a bottle of Jaeger one of the girls left, it had more than a few shots left in it, and it's powerful stuff. They did some bragging about how they could go some more. I think it was more them goading each other than hinting to us that they wanted more. They also did some complaining about their penises feeling pretty tender, not a surprise.

Their penises did look kind of red, so they were not lying. I also knew that regardless, neither one of them would not pass up on a chance to fuck, sore cocks or not. I thought it might be my chance to have Jerry inside me.

Dee and I had a few shots with them, me more than her, as I did not drink much during the party. I was so uptight I needed to wind down. Dee, well she was as already fucked up as the guys and got a little involved in the conversation. She told them she could suck some more cock, but theirs looked a little too raw.

Drinking made me relax, but thinking about all I watched go down sexually made me even more horny. I knew that if we did anything with them it would have to be with lube. It would have to be in our soft warm pussies, and even that might be too much. We were going to have to leave it up to them.

I think we were all worn for wear, but yet still wanted to fuck. Sitting there getting drunker, in a CFNM situation sure made me moist. Dee and I had the two naked males that were the stars of the party for ourselves, and it was not like they were in a hurry to cover their cocks. It was quite the opposite. They could not hide the fact that they were enjoying our attention, and were not about to dress. We offered to look at their penises closer, first, they looked at each other kind of funny before walking over, I think it was ESP between them. The reason I thought that was because Ben presented his to Dee, and Jerry had his even closer to my face. They were pretty proud of them, and they were not exactly flaccid.

inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers
12