Husband and Buddy Surprise Nude Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee kind of followed my lead, I knew I had to make contact, but still show concern. I put my hand under Jerry's and lifted it as I had done in the past. I looked it over and said, yes, it looks a little red. Then I kissed it, and said, does that make it feel better? It got a laugh but also excited it some, I followed that with a little tongue work only, it was then rock hard. They were in no hurry to go back to their chairs, and Ben got his kissed and licked too.

I admit, now I both wanted to join them naked and be fucked by at least one of them. It was up to us to decide what to do, we were the ones with clothes on.

Without any fanfare, I took Dee to the bedroom, and she and I had a little talk. The scheming part of my mind was in overdrive. We left two soldiers standing tall in the living room that needed servicing in some way. Since Ben had a thing for Dee like I had a thing for Jerry I thought we might be able please them without doing more damage. I think Dee and my feelings were pretty mutual. Why miss a chance to have a swap foursome, something that could be hard to come by with Jerry the way his wife is would likely prevent that.

I discussed my plan with Dee, she seemed excited about it. I out and told her I just had to fuck Jerry. She said it was fine with her as long as she could have Ben. It seemed like the guy's thinking was similar. That was all the discussion we needed, so we stripped down and went back nude. We were naked like them, and I had some medicated cream in hand. It was labeled vaginal cream for irritation, like too much fucking. I figured if it is good for the sore vagina why wouldn't be good for the overworked penis? I thought maybe we could help apply the cream to their penises and see where things went from that. If it felt good to them, maybe we could eventually climb on for a ride. It would give me a to be intimate with Jerry, and feel his big penis inside me, and Dee a chance to sample Ben's.

I told them my theory about the cream, but when they heard the word vaginal, they were not too interested in having us apply it. But their cocks showed some interest just from us getting naked. It told me that it would probably not be too tough to get them hard. So I told them I had an idea that would make the application more pleasing for both them and us, and made the proposal.

"Here I am naked for you two again, and with my naked friend. I can see that it is making your sore penises swell? I was thinking, what if we shot some of this cream inside us, then use our pussies as human applicators, instead of rubbing it in, we can carefully mount you and soothe your tender penises with our warm pussy's."

Jerry, "Well that's different, I would be willing to go with that. It would be a different kind of a foursome, never done that?"

That was the perfect opening for me, "It would be more like a real one if Dee does Ben, and I do you Jerry. I confess that you guys got all that cock sucking from my friends. Like my friends liked having some new cock, I would like that too. What I am proposing is likely going to lead to just plain fucking. So it's up to you Ben, would it be too much seeing me with Jerry's cock inside me?"

"Fuck No, seeing you fuck Jerry would be special. I am not going to lie and say I am not more than interested to try a swap and have Dee's pussy surround my cock. I think we can quit the games, both you and I want this. It's not likely a situation like this could come up again, I don't want to pass on it. I don't want to miss seeing anything either, so I think we should take turns being the show."

So Dee and I used the applicator on the tube to make the transfer of the cream to our pussies, strangely that was the most embarrassing part. I guess that is a woman's thing to keep our hygiene private. Then I got down on my knees and was careful to only take the knob on Jerry's cock in my mouth to make sure it was hard, and I was gentle with that.

I think Jerry was a little hesitant, even though Ben already said he was all for it. Ben took the lead and got things going.

"Well Jerry, look at those two pussies, are they not the nicest looking medicated cream applicators you've ever seen. Go ahead, stick your dick in my Jess, and get some medicine on it. I never told you this, but I loved watching her suck your cock, and even swallow your seed that crazy night. She and I have been using that night as sex talk, it always leads to some hot sex."

"Dee, come over here and just sit on my cock while we watch my best buddy fuck my wife. I bet you never thought that might ever happen, none of us did."

I knew none of us thought anything like this could ever happen, but it did. I was anxious to get Jerry's cock in my pussy. I had thought about making love with him a lot over the years. I did a lot more after I sucked his cock.

I figured Jerry should control the action, he had a sore cock. He was now right there in front of me, and l lifted my legs and spread them for him. I think my heart skipped a beat when I felt his knob slide between my crack, and against my opening. I got a chill when he breached my hole and entered me. I did not hold back and said, "Oh Jerry, that feels so good, slide that big thing all the way in, get the medicine all over it. If it is not too painful I really need fucked after all I have been through tonight. Please, let my pussy help us both feel better."

He did, and then he started stroking me with it slowly at first. It felt so good having his big cock fill my pussy, and fuck me. I did not expect the level of pleasure I received. I was not going to hold back, I looked into his eyes and then pulled him down and we started kissing. It was not planned, but once he was inside me, we were making love. The fact that Ben and Dee were watching as Ben was inside her added a thrill I never experienced before. I did not know how I would be able to quit to give Ben and Dee their turn to fuck. Once we swapped some spit, he pulled back and lifted my legs so my ass was in the air. Just feeling Jerry's big hands tenderly holding on to my bare ass that he claims to love was a thrill. We were not kissing anymore, but our eyes were locked on each other, it was so special I forgot we were being watched.

As I had these thoughts, he was speeding up and going deeper. I wondered how this looked to Ben, but was too into it to worry about it. I was getting fucked by his friend, and loving the feeling I was getting with every stroke. I had no idea having a new cock would feel that good, but I am not sure just any would. This was a bigger cock on someone I have been carrying lust for years, maybe it would cure it, or maybe it was a big mistake.

I did finally look up at Ben and found out that after Dee reached down and guided his cock inside her, they were making out like two young lovers. They were getting to know each other carnally for the first time so that quelled some of my worries for me. What surprised me was that they could not wait. They moved to the floor, and Ben was being ridden reverse cowgirl, as he held on to her breasts he often talks about. They looked like their lust had taken over them too. Us girls were both riding new cocks, the more I rode Jerry's the more I was enjoying this decision.

Things were getting out of control in my head, I could not keep from seeing how deep I could take Jerry. Ben had to see and hear all this, and did nothing to hint it was too much, he looked like he was loving seeing us almost as much as having Dee riding him.

We changed positions, and I was getting fucked by Jerry and looking right at Ben. I was down on my elbows then, my ass up in the air as Jerry pounded me. My body was rocking, and I could feel my tits moving as I did. I could not keep quiet, "Fuck me, Jerry, Oh my God it feels so good to have you inside me as Ben takes my friend."

Ben did not react to that other than countering by taking Dee doggie too, so he could still watch.

Ben was the next to talk, "Oh Jess, this is so Fucking Hot seeing you take my friend's big dick, don't lie because I can see your neck and upper chest turning pink, you're loving this and I am too! I never would have dreamed I would get to watch you fuck Jerry, as I fucked Dee, or is this a dream?"

I was glad he said that, it gave me the courage to completely give myself to Jerry. He now had control of me and I loved it, he pulled out and wrapped his arm around my waist to change positions. I became just a fuck doll in his hands, and I was just loving it. He then laid on his back again, with his cock standing up as he lifted me on it, he held me there by my waist and helped me ride him. I don't get to ride a cock that often, and I took over and did most of the work as I knew the two of them got a pretty good workout before us.

I felt so sexy with my tits going up and down right in front of, Jerry, Dee, and Ben. It could not be denied, having a new cock felt great to me. This new partner thing was quite a gift that Ben and I gave each other. I wanted it to go on for a long time but figured he was going to cum soon.

At this point, Ben made a request, "Fuck her missionary, but finish by Pile driving her, she loves that, and I never get to see what it looks like as an observer. Then let's line these hot girls up and pile-drive them together."

So I dismounted and was now on my back with legs spread, and yes, right next to my BFF Dee. It was both erotic and strange having that view as I was about to get the fucking of my life. I was feeling both sexy and slutty. I was glad Dee was taking part, being slutty if more fun with a friend. I was high on the thrill of it all when Dee and I looked over at each other.

We did something we had never done before, for me she became the first girl I ever did more than masturbate with. We were lip-locked kissing as the guys moved up and entered us missionary. They had to like seeing it, Jerry started stroking me slowly as she and I tongue wrestled. I loved it, but realize we were busy with the guys now. Now that I realized I liked it we could take that up again in the future. So Dee and I eventually ended our make-out session. I just naturally put my arms around Jerry's trunk after that. Then I held my heels tightly against his muscular ass.

It was such an intimate feeling to have the first person other than Ben inside me in years on this night. It started to feel like it was just me and Jerry, I could hear and feel his breath as his head was beside mine then. I could not help but give him the moans he had claimed he longed to hear, that was until he started kissing me again. I had both his cock and tongue inside me and could not be quiet.

I never thought much about him as a companion, my feelings were pure lust for someone I thought I could never have. This just happened, and I think that made it better.

I think we both lost track of time, maybe Ben too. He gave us no more directions so he must have been happily watching. It was like Jerry and I were communicating on a different level than I do with Ben. I wanted to feel that extra half inch or so he had on Ben and clamped down with my legs to convey that to him, and he got it. It felt so good holding him so tight against me as his cock went in and out of me, but I had to let loose after a while so he could pull back, then go deep. He either was in no pain or zoned out of it. He was pounding me harder and deeper and I loved every stroke he gave me.

I kept my eyes open as we kissed some more as he pounded me. When you're connected at your sex, kissing just seems to happen, and adds to the intimacy of the experience. We were not kissing like a couple on a one-night stand for sex. He and I were exchanging tongues and saliva. I don't think it was a feeling I ever had before, at least one I had not had in a long time, I can not describe it in detail, but it was kind of scary to me. I think a part of my mind was wondering if I was ever going to get this feeling again.

He is a good-looking guy, but I had never seen him the way I was while making love to him. Every stroke went a little deeper and felt a little better. I came unexpectedly and had to speak.

"Oh Jerry, you made me cum already, but don't stop, please don't stop fucking me, make me cum again."

I had been running my hands all over him, and as far as I could reach. I just could not help but squeeze his ass cheeks every time he went deep. His body was smooth like Ben's but it wasn't his. Maybe new and exciting might better describe the feeling of it. Every part of him felt new to me, especially his larger penis. At that point, I felt like I did not want him to ever pull out of me.

It was time to finish though, and Jerry realized it more than I did. He is a good guy and realized that he was fucking his best friend's wife in front of him, and it was time to wrap things up. So he pushed my legs back even further until my ass was up in the air. Then he started pile-driving me, it was a good decision because the more he fucked me, the more it felt like what I remembered with Ben when we first got together, love.

This time I did not have to ask for more, as he was pounding me in a pile-driving style. This was just like what Ben does to me, but why did it feel so much better? My pussy was in the air, and Jerry's big penis was coming straight down into me, going in and out of me as his balls hit my ass and compressed. At least that is how I imagined it looked from the phenomenal feel of it. I was loving it and could not keep quiet. This was Ben's idea fucking this way, but I still felt a little guilty about enjoying it so much.

"Fuck Yeah Jerry, this is what Ben wanted to see, pound me, pound his wife's pussy as he watches and fucks my BFF."

I rarely even cum while fucking, and this time I had orgasm number two. He fucked me right through the "O", and all I could hear during it was the sounds of Jerry going for it, he was breathing hard and I can't describe the sounds he made. But I knew it when I sucked him off, it was plentiful. His cumshot felt like an explosion inside my pussy, and I felt blast after blast of his seed filling it.

I wondered what Ben thought if he was watching while my pussy was overflowing with his buddy's spunk. When I laid there legs spread I was happy to see that Ben was busy still pile driving Dee, she was beet red from her chin down to her breasts as my husband filled her pussy as well.

Dee and I were laying there as Jerry and Ben gazed at the creampies that the two buddies created together!

Dee and I kissed again, then using the excuse of eating the pies I had my first true lesbian experience that night. It was just brief, a short 69 as we cleaned each other up, but I liked it, the guys did too.

After that, I was laying there wondering if I was ever going to get to have another experience of anything like this again. I felt like it was an awakening, and knew it was going to give our sex life another lift. I also knew I had more things I just had to do with Jerry and Dee.

Having a new lover was such a thrill, I even thought that maybe I could do another swap with a different partner. Like me getting with Dee's boyfriend, he is one fit guy, and younger, while Dee is single and a cougar.

I hoped that this was just the start of a new chapter of our sex lives. The joy we had during the 4some may make us think more about opening our marriage.

12