Husband and His Two Friends

Story Info
A hubby shares his wife with two of his friends.
2.5k words
4.05
26.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I were always in favour of having friends over, having a get together, partying over the weekend, etc. It so happened that he decided to call two of his besties one weekend and have a weekend hangout party at home. The idea was to get drunk, binge watch some movies, talk about stuff since college days, etc.

A few bottles of single malts, beer, vodka, wine was all stored, so we do not fall short, and we do not have to step out for anything. It was a Friday evening to Sunday morning kind of a set up at home. We had kept some CD's and DVD's ready too by the time his friends arrived.

We welcomed them, exchanged greetings and pleasantries, etc and after a bit of chit chat, we finally settled down to drink, playing some movie along, commenting, laughing, cracking jokes and having some good time. Little did I know about what was going to happen in a while. I am sure none of us expected that I would be spreading my legs to all the three men at home, later in the night.

I am Sangeetha, stand 5'6" tall from the ground, weighing about 64 kgs, whitish complexion with long hair till my mid back and with an hourglass figure of 36C-32-38. My husband - Pramod, stands 6'1", well built, whitish with short hair, clean shaven and weighing about 85 kgs with a 7.5" penis. His friend Abhishek is 5'10" weighing about 89 kgs, a bit on the healthier side with short hair and clean shaven, fair complexioned with a 7" penis and Naresh is 5'8", a bit dark, weighing about 74 kgs, long hair and clean shaven too has an 8" penis. I knew their dicks sizes later.

Close to midnight we were all very high with some movie still running in the TV and our talks never ending, when my husband leaned towards me for a kiss. We kissed a couple of times, more of just pecks on the lips and I felt him getting a little more passionate and in no time were smooching, oblivious to the fact that his friends were around too. The smooch became more steamier, and I felt his hands move all over me and not sure why, but I did not resist. Finally came a stage where we were making out, with him over me, on the couch.

And within a few minutes, we were naked, and I am to-date blank as to what happened after that. My head goes off in a spin whenever I think about it. We were too drunk to remember anything of what happened post that.

It was about 8 or so in the morning. I woke up after a deep sleep. I sat up stretched myself and when was about to get up, I realized I had slept in the living room on the floor. I was wondering why I would be sleeping on the floor, and I realized I was naked. I started looking around to see for my clothes when I had the shocker. I was lying between Abhishek and Naresh who were also naked to both my sides and my husband was lying naked too right below my legs.

My head began to spin trying to think of what had happened. I tried to get up and look for my clothes which was lying near the couch and in all the movement the men also woke up. They did not seem much surprised seeing each other naked. I think I saw a faint smile on their faces, when one of them tried to pull me down again to lie down between them.

"What the hell happened here?" I was a bit angry seeing the whole situation. I was trying to still get out from between them.

"I don't remember what exactly happened, but yes we did have a good time with you and whatever happened, happened with all our consent" smirked Naresh.

"I think we should indulge in it again, in all our senses now" Abhishek said with a grin. He also started patting my husband asking him to get up.

My husband woke up looking at all of us. "Good morning, guys" he said rubbing his eyes. "It was a great night sweetie; you were just amazing" he winked at me smiling.

"Should we not do this again? She seems totally surprised as to what happened" Naresh cooed back again trying to hold me pulling me towards him.

"What the fuck happened!" I almost shouted again. This time looking at my husband angrily. "I really need to know."

The three of them gave some understanding smile to each other while I was confused and worried with what was happening around me.

"Sweetheart, we were all drunk and we both started making out. Somewhere these guys joined in, and you happily accepted them. I cannot give you a complete jest of what all happened since I do not remember in detail. But yes, it did happen with both our consent. We had sex together and it sure was mind-blowing. I never did imagine that you would handle three men together and drain them out too" my husband explained to me with a big smile on his face. I could see how proud he was feeling at that moment.

"Let me first freshen up and wear something before we both talk in private" I told my husband and got up from between the three men.

All the three got up along with me. "We will help you freshen up; you do not worry about it" Abhishek said and all the three giggled. "There is nothing we have not seen or touched of your body last night and there is no use being shy or embarrassed now" he continued.

I started to walk towards the washroom with the three men following me and both Naresh and Abhishekh commenting about my butt, my thighs and my hips to my husband whereas Abhishekh kept patting and playing with my back.

Once in the washroom they helped me with everything - starting from brushing my teeth to my shower. When I was in the shower they joined in, one shampooing my hair, one soaping my back one in the front. I felt 3 pairs of hands roaming all over my body and I was standing there shamelessly letting them feel me up. Once the shampoo and soap were rinsed off my body, my husband started kissing me again turning into a smooch and I felt Naresh go down to my pussy and Abhishek playing and suckling my breasts. It was a heavenly feel with three men servicing me at the same time. I was in full conscious self now, but I still let it happen and I orgasmed in less than 5 minutes on Naresh's face.

I was helped with washing myself again. Naresh picked the towel and threw it at me while the other two were having a shower.

"Dry yourself and wait for us in the same place from where you got up" Naresh almost ordered me. "I need the favour I just did, reciprocated" he winked and went into the shower.

I was surprised at myself that I dried myself, wrapped the towel up over my head in a bun for my hair and walked to the living and sat down from where I got up. Just like any obedient child will do when their parent says something to them. I could hear these guys talk and laugh though could not hear what they were talking. A few minutes then seemed like ages in anticipation.

Finally, I saw the three coming to the living, all naked, drying themselves. My heart started pumping faster.

Naresh walked straight to me, and his cock was bigger and thicker than my husband's. He stood in front of me with his cock dangling and throbbing over my head. I looked up to see him smiling at me. He sat next to me, pulled a couple of cushions to his back leaning on them with his legs stretched out. His cock was erect, hard and pointing to the roof.

"Now come on, it's time to return the favour, is it not?" Naresh asked me.

I turned to see what my husband and Abhishek were up to. They were busy selecting some DVD to be played in the TV. I slowly leaned over Naresh's thighs and held his cock. It was warm and rigid like a stone. I looked at Naresh one again as I started stroking him slowly. He was smiling at me. I bent down, kissed the head of his cock and gulped it into my mouth in one go. A sense of familiar taste and feel in my mouth I recognized instantly. I started sucking his dick with the head hitting almost to the back of my mouth and stroking his cock simultaneously. He stretched his hand to hold my butt cheeks and pulled me closer to him and his other hand went to fondle my breasts. I was leaning my head over his bare stomach as I continued to suck him.

I looked around to see what the other two were doing. They had started playing some movie. Both were naked with my husband sitting on the couch and Abhishek sitting close by to us on the floor. They did look at what was happening out here occasionally but were busy watching a movie. Naresh's hands were busy on my body, stroking my hair, fondling my breasts, rubbing my back, etc while I was busy sucking him till, I felt him throb in my mouth.

He held my head and whispered, "Take it all in sweetheart, take it all in" and I felt his spurts hit the inside of my cheeks and my mouth.

One after the other multiple spurts of cum and I kept swallowing it all. I could not even count how many spurts of cum he shot in my mouth. A couple of drops that was leaking from my lips, he wiped it and shoved his finger into my mouth for me to suck them too. I sucked and licked his cock dry with no traces of any cum left.

"Such an amazing blowjob and damn you Pramod, you lucky bastard" Naresh smirked at my husband. "You fucker get this all the time and I am jealous of you" he smiled.

Thats when I felt another pair of hands pulling me and this time it was Abhishek. I moved towards Abhishek now with my back to Naresh. Similar posture of him, sitting and watching us and the TV.

"I have been watching and waiting for him to finish, now it's my turn dear" he said pointing to his cock.

I did not hesitate this time. I leaned on his bare stomach, holding his cock and stroking it, looking at it and finally gulping it into my mouth. Sucking and stroking though the size was not as big as Naresh or even my husband. Nevertheless, I felt the familiar taste and feel again. I also felt Naresh in the meanwhile lifting me from my lying position to putting my butt up in the air. I was ready for him to insert his cock into me at that moment. However, he lied down and went underneath me.

"For the kind of blow job you give, you deserve this definitely" he said.

Before I could say anything, I felt his hands spread my thighs and his tongue go into my pussy. He started eating me out again as I was sucking Abhishek.

I could not really see what my husband was up to stuck between both these men. But the feel was heavenly. A cock in my mouth and a tongue in my pussy is a feel of a different level. As we continued, I felt Abhishek's cock throb now and he did not have to hold my head. I was ready to take his load and swallow it all too, which I did. But since I was ready, I managed to count the number of spurts too. He shot his load in my mouth in 6 spurts, and I swallowed every bit of it.

"You were correct about what you said Naresh. Pramod is one lucky bastard" I heard Abhishek say.

Naresh moved out from under me, leaving me wanting for more by now. When I turned to look at him, I saw his face glistening with my juices. He signalled me to get up. Abishek also got up along with me. Both, kind of walked me to my husband.

"Let's see you both now. You don't need to struggle to get her ready dude, your wife is all ready for you to enter her" Naresh giggled.

Both sat down on both sides of my husband as I sat on his lap facing him, with both my legs to the sides. I held his cock which was ready and oozing pre cum and inserted it into my pussy as I sat on his lap. He was looking at me as I started grinding and riding him. Both from the side started rubbing their hands on my legs, thighs and my butt. I leaned forward to kiss my husband and got into a passionate smooch. As they were rubbing my body, they reached my breasts, and both started suckling my breasts from both sides. Occasionally they were also playfully spanking my butt cheeks as I was riding my husband on the couch.

"I am going to cum" my husband moaned in a whisper.

Both Naresh and Abhishek stood up, asking us to stop and asking me to get up. They did not want my husband to cum inside me. Again, like an obedient child I stood up. He pushed me by my head to sit down on the floor and signalled my husband to get up too.

"Shoot your load on her face or anywhere on her, we want to see it, but not in her mouth or pussy" he almost ordered again.

My husband stood in front of me and started jerking off his cock over my face. I knew he would shoot in less than 2 minutes now anyways. I was ready.

His first spurt landed on my forehead and hair and then back-to-back a few spurts landing all over my face and my neck and the last one landed on my left breast. I had to literally wipe out some of it from my left eye so I could open my eyes properly. I saw the three of them standing around me, watching me, ogling at me and smiling.

"This is the beginning of this weekend party, and we have miles to go. I am sure you can handle the three of us together too, don't you?" asked Naresh. "Now, get up, let's get your freshened up so we all can eat something and then get going again slutty" he continued.

When I got up, my husband hugged me real tight without saying anything. Naresh and Abhishek patted both my butt cheeks asking me to move and we were in the shower again for me to be ready!

Continued... Part 2.