All Comments on 'Husband Anon Chance'

by Open4Husband

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dicks

I’ve always wanted to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Soooo jealous. Would love to have sucked his cock then watched them fuck my wife on the holiday

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I agree with Annon of 3-12

Looking forward to a hot adult vacation with my new doms and wife.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I agree with all commenters especialy annon of 3-12

Looking forward to a hot adult vacation with my new friends and wife.

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Same

I had sex with some one I knew who they were and times when they who I was but did know. I few times I have had sex and we both knew we know each other. It was interesting. Especially when I friends with the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot story

i have been in similar cituations before but chickened out. one guy was setting next to his wife and his cock was long, he saw me looking and started to rub it, I wish I would have gone into the restroom

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Would love to use your mouth like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A big dream of mine. I would love to be facefucked like this. I would even hand him my phone so he could video it for me. Hopefully one day. A+

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Been in similar at ABS Santa Barbara. While the booth I was in had a gloryhole, the guy watching from the left entered my booth and locked the door. Sitting in the chair, I was mouth level with his rock hard, thick erection. It curved slightly up toward his belly button. I made love to his COCK with my mouth. Soon I had a right handful of his big balls, pointing hid thickness into my hungry mouth. My left hand gripped his right ass cheek tightly, to coax as much of his shaft into my throat as possible. Soon his right hand was frantically searching for something behind him, moaning, OMG, that feels so good! Best head I’ve ever had! Suddenly, finding what he was looking for he held my wedding ring and groaned, I knew you were married! Married guys give the best head! Come on lover, take my cock down your throat. My Dick is vibrating right now! I’m going to coat the entire inside of your mouth. I want you to French your wife with my essence painted on your tongue. He pulled out except for his thick mushroom head poking out of his fore skin. I loved every thick spurt of cum on my tongue. He shot so much, it slid down the sides of my teeth, along the gum line. I was high with lust as I slowly let his semen drain down my throat. When I got home, I mounted my wife. Balls deep in her pussy, I kissed her passionately. She sucked my tongue.. I know she could taste him!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Every time I enter a public bathroom I check to see if there is any possibility of getting a cock. Of course I do it in shabby bars, but my fetish are places like shopping malls, airports, very public spaces. One has to be very discreet and silent while taking cock, but that adds to the thrill. And if I'm lucky, when the top leaves the stall, another top takes his place...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous