All Comments on 'Husband Bailed - I Made New Friends'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she enjoyed her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is this a loving wife? More like a horny slut who only cares about herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her husband found out later that night when she couldn’t stop acting guilty. He told her the only way they are staying married is if they open the marriage. While he was at it he also went and payed some dudes so Alton would get into an “accident”. This accident left him permanently unable to have sex.

Stuck with no choice she agreed and their marriage opened up. It broke her heart the first time he went out and she deeply regretted ever cheated on him when he stopped having sex with her in favour of fucking his side chicks. Seems he could easily satisfy women, even with his “4 inches”. All it takes is them actually communicate what they want. Instead of just cheating.

Overall she would never forgive herself when he handed her divorce papers. She selfishly cheated while her husband was away providing for her and the resulting open marriage was just his way of detaching from her.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

She’s had a number of affairs, cheating on her husband and only now does she feel guilt?

Then she disrespects herself and her marriage vows and we’re supposed to feel sorry for her?

She insults her husband and complains that he’s not meeting her needs, meanwhile, he’s not getting his needs met either.

And you, the author, treats him like he’s a cardboard cutout, a robot whose only focus is work.

Seriously, you have a wealth of material to work with: USE IT! Let them talk about their needs and their desires, about their focus and their loneliness. Give us more than just a bitch, justifying her adultery while doing everything she can to destroy her nareiage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The characters of Alton and his friend have the mental acuity of a couple of cockroaches, the IQ of the married female MC is even lower. After all, it would take a truly mentally deficient woman to take up with two men she's not married too and have public sex with them in a car. And the asinine behavior of the Alton to drive off with her dress, stupid. The only IQ lower was the mind that came up with this drivel. This reads as though Alton may be the alter ego of the writer. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"My phone rang. It was my husband. He was stuck at work with an emergency."

That's nowhere near fucking bailing. Just another bitch making it her husband's fault.

As for what she could have done, stayed home and realized he was missing out as much as she was would have been a good start.

I hope he finds out and turfs the faithless slut.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I guess that will teach not to miss date night!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously??? The poor guy has to work. Work to keep his job to help pay the bills and she doesn't really give it a second thought to rush out and cheat on him......again. Hopefully there will be a sequel to this story in a month when the husband finds out what a total slut he is married to and we get to read a brutal BTB story as he publicly and totally destroys her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No worries about feeling guilty , the divorce will take care of that feeling and replace it with , sadness ? Maybe joy with complete sexual freedom ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What were you doing? Being a cheap lying slut. A whole week away from hubby and you let a complete ass and his buddy have you? Really hope you don't pass your STD's on to your hard working husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another run of the mill slut wives story, nothing new or different.

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

The question is, she so easily cheats at home, would she not be cheating every night on those multiple trips to Florida?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What was I doing?"

Cheating and lying to your husband. All relationships are built on the foundation of trust. If someone is that unhappy in their relationship, they need to act like the adult they signed up to be and have a serious conversation with their partner. Bottom line, if you're not happy in your relationship, just end it. You owe that little bit of respect for your partner which at one time you proclaimed to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Executing a plan for divorce with florish is what you are doing

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

She is on her way to being a street whore. Her husband should cut her loose so she can fulfill her destiny. He can go find a better woman. They are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What are you doing ? Being a fucktard !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Classic example of an immature person who should never have gotten married. Her behavior is not that of a spouse but more like a lousy girlfriend. Maybe he’ll keep her as a fuck buddy, but certainly not a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, it's a black guy. Are the writers of these stories lacking the ability to write something not so blatantly woke? In real life you will find that 90% of people who cheat do it with people they know. Not out somewhere looking for a "black" cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories have become worse with time. Aren't they supposed to get better?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Yup, real "wife" material. She is selfishly letting her husband bust his ass to support her, while she complains she isn't getting enough "attention" and goes out and picks up a couple of black dudes to fill her pussy. Yeah, That is the kind of wife us men want. LOL NOT! But we all make mistakes. She was her husband's. 5 stars

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Another slut story. 5 FREAKING STARS! LOVED IT!

Driving away with the dress was a great touch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is just a vile selfish individual.

What could one expext

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Another dime a dozen

Cheating wife story, how original for this category (Extreme Sarcasm). Once a slut ALWAYS a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Must be the week for stupid stories about whore wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 should be husband not really working was banging one of her friends who told about her “secret sexual exploits last few weeks”

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Didnt even feel like trying did you?

I had a nice fart this afternoon that had far more thought put into it. Otherwise it may have been the exact same thing you wrote here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another spoiled whore who gets upset because her husband has to work. She's a fucking walking disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He misses a date night, so she turns into a walking cum dumpster. Well, lucky him. Maybe he can just find a good attorney, and trade up to something other than a fucking skank next time. All the racist bullshit about nonexistent BBC just makes it even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, I get it, you’re a slut.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Having fun 😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noooo! The trains were running so well, and then... another train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cunt.....I hope your husband finds out and leaves you broke and ruined like the whore you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how all the really stupid commenters seem to not be able to distinguish between fiction and reality. They make comments like “I hope your husband finds out” or “I see a divorce in their future.”

Totally retarded imbeciles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved when he drove away with the dress. However I doubt any woman would call him back after that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband likes to set me up like this. He will call and tell me to meet him somewhere then call back once I’m there and say he can’t make it. He then shows up a bit later and watches from afar as guys hit on me. It’s lead to some very hot sex when we get home.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Thanks for telling the story in the 1st paragraph. I enjoyed that 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

exciting and naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a man with 3-1/2 inches I wish my wife was as daring as your protagonist!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another white whore goes for the stereotypical Jamal.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Why the physical abuse? 1* was more than generous. I can now see why every one of your stories gets poor scores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions