Husband Bets Rival-And I Win! Pt. 03

Story Info
Now do you see how lucky my husband is?
8.6k words
3.93
16.8k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from part 2

...Knowing he must have come off looking insecure, my husband tried to laugh it off and overcompensated by dealing the cards. "Come on, a few more hands and then I guess we better jet." Jet? Since when did he talk like that? And a few more hands? It only took two hands to get me to orgasm. "Next hand, if I win, I get two of your accounts, my choice."

Jack laughed. "That's some bet, what's the other side?"

"If you win, you get two of mine."

"I'm going to get them anyway, I don't need win them in poker." He looked like he had a sudden inspiration. "How about a blowjob? Relax, I mean from Christey." He winked at me.

Even my husband laughed. "In your wildest dreams."

"She's going to give me one anyway," Jack said, "this way you can pretend she had no choice."

My husband didn't even pause. "Deal."

What?! I started to blurt out a protest, but something told me not to break character, and so my involuntary "no!" turned into an "oh!" I can't imagine how that sounded to the boys. My husband had me set up as some kind of party chick who was down for anything, and so far I had what he wanted, and more. A sexy lap dance, second base, ok-- and never mind I would never do it, but he wasn't actually risking me blowing his rival, was he?

"I know Christey is down for it," Jack said smiling at me, "but how do I know you won't turn into a homicidal maniac?"

My husband spread out his arms. "Come on, I'm a man, I know the rules: bros before hoes!"

I couldn't help myself-- I laughed out loud. I was no ho, but I was way more of a ho than he was a bro!

"You're on, bro!" said Jack, seeing no protest from me. I twirled my hair and smiled like a dumb blonde, trying to appear relaxed, compliant and willing to play. WTF? A blowjob?

Jack shuffled the deck, but I took it from him. "I'll deal," I said, laughing, "I don't trust either of you two." I wasn't sure why I said that. But what poor old Jack didn't know was that this wasn't my first game of strip poker with horny guys, I had learned a thing or two about trick dealing in college. Sorry, mister, you can have a lap dance, even paw my tits, but I no way am I going to blow you! So with nimble fingers I let Jack come out with three Queens but my husband was about to win with a flush.

Imagine my surprise when instead of the flush he turned over... three Jacks! How had that happened? It was impossible! I know I didn't mess up! Did I mess up?

"On your knees, baby," Jack said laughing, "let's see if practice made perfect!"

I froze, my dumb smile locked on my face. My husband stared blankly at the cards. As if he couldn't believe it either...

"Come on," Jack said. He was milking it, but obviously joking with no intention of collecting. "Let's put my money where your mouth is!"

"Wait a second," my dumbfounded husband said, still looking at the cards. "Hold on. You cheated..."

"How could I cheat, I wasn't even dealing!"

"You must have hidden a card..."

"Where, under my dick?" he said laughing. I had a sudden image of me on my knees finding his heavy slab of cock easily securing a winning hand against his balls. He winked at me, having so much fun torturing my poor husband.

"Wait a second..."

"Come on, dude," Jack said. "You proposed the bet, not me. Didn't hear her complain, either. I won her fair and square. If you want to go back on your debt, well, that's your choice, but you did say you would be a man." He sat there, grinning like a big dicked frat boy. I sat there, smiling like a blonde sorority girl.

What I didn't know then was that my husband had also cheated-- he had 3 Jacks pulled out of the deck already. But it made no sense, he knew I was good at trick dealing. Unless... was he actually afraid I might make Jack win?

"No way, wait," he insisted, maybe a little too aggressively. "She's not going through with it."

"I'm not going to force her," sending me another quick wink, "she isn't going to do anything she doesn't choose to do, right, Christey?" I smiled nonchalantly, terrified-- electrified. "But she seems into it."

On the inside I was a vortex of conflicted feelings, but I was also very self-conscious of how I looked on the outside. How obscenely I was un-dressed. Perched felinely at the edge of the chair, sunglasses turning my apprehension into coy passivity, stomach muscles taut from anxiety resulting in centerfold perfect posture; topless, swollen breasts proudly displayed and on offer. I felt like my entire body looked horny. And-- whether it was the atmosphere, or the alcohol, or the heightened energy of two men fighting over me, instead of getting frightened I was getting really, really turned on. It was insane, but at that moment I wanted them to physically fight over me like gorillas, naked gorillas, the winner tossing me down on the chaise, tearing off my little thong and fucking his prize, either my husband with his jealousy enraged dick or Jack with has arrogantly triumphant cock--- oh God, think about baseball!

But this was no fantasy, it was real, but real like I was watching a movie. To my amazement, my husband stood up and squared off against Jack, who rolled his eyes. "Seriously, you want to fight me?"

It was now evident just how drunk he was and how drunk Jack wasn't. My husband lunged forward, took a swing, stumbled, and grabbed an umbrella pole for balance. Oh my God! The pole fell and struck Jack square in the face, but he didn't even flinch-- he laughed!

"That all you got?" straightening himself up. "Here's what's going to happen. After I lay you out, I'm going to take that gorgeous wife of yours and watch her try and suck my dick. And then I'm going cum all over her fat tits, and she's going to love it. Then she'll pose for a few pictures, which I'll send you. Eventually."

He lunged at Jack again, drunkenly and clumsily. Jack gave him a single jab to the face and he fell onto a chair, knocked out cold!

"Man," said Jack out loud to no one, almost surprised. "That was too easy. And I have to admit, a little wrong."

He shrugged, offered me his hand, and gently pulled me up from the chaise. I was in shock. He guided me into his arms, took my sunglasses off and tossed them next to my husband. He put his hands on my waist and traced upwards, his fingers sliding into the grooves between my ribs. Wait, had he been joking about being serious, or--? Frozen, I just stood there, mouth hanging open. He leaned in slowly and kissed it. I closed my eyes and reflexively kissed him back. I wasn't even thinking. I didn't know what was happening.

"Umm..." I said, breaking the kiss and looking over at my husband lying on the chaise, "is he going to be all right?"

"He'll be fine," he said, "I barely touched him, it was more the alcohol than the anything else."

"Shouldn't we do something for him?"

"We should settle his debt." He leaned in for a kiss.

Ha! Topless, in a thong, as if the proper etiquette after beating up my husband was to give myself to his rival!

I swear it was out of habit, it wasn't about Jack, it was context, my hands just did what they... naturally... did in those situations. Reflex, muscle memory, as we kissed my eyes closed and my hands went gently to his abs, hips, and then down that crease towards his... I felt a movement, and opened my eyes to see he was undoing his shorts. Oh my God! They fell away. He was naked, big dick now fully erect before me. He pulled me closer to him.

"What are you doing!" I asked, half jokingly, half honestly, still in shock, eyes drawn down to a dick that came almost up to my tits. "My husband that you knocked out is right there!"

"So? A deal's a deal, this is America. Kind of." He touched my arm and I just stood there, compliant. The way he was caressing my arm made me not think about pulling away from him. The way his dick grazed my belly made me think about pulling closer to him. "Your body is spectacular," he said admiringly. "One guy couldn't possibly be enough for you." Taking my lack of resistance as an invitation, he hooked a finger into the front of my thong and pulled me up against him.

"Fuck you, get off me," I told him, partially coming to my senses. But not pushing him away.

"What's wrong?" he said, gently holding me in his powerful arms.

"I don't like you," I managed.

"That's fine with me." He had started caressing my back, lightly, my breasts smashed up against his chest and his lips hovered over my ears. I weakly tried to push him off, but he grabbed my wrists and with one hand pinned them over my head against the wall. His other hand slid behind my neck, and we kissed again. He tasted like lust.

"Fuck you!" I whispered, pushing his tongue out of my mouth with my tongue.

Then he kissed my neck. I let him. I don't know why. I hated this guy, I hated how he had treated my husband, how he treated women, his arrogance-- and how much it was turning me on.

He kissed my neck, then slowly turned me sideways to kiss my hips. One hand on my breast, the other on my ass, his lips making their way to my shoulders. "Your curves are so sexy," he said, dragging his lips back up towards the back of my neck, inhaling deeply as he kissed. "I love your smell, everything about you is making me crazy for you."

He turned me facing the wall and slid down towards my ass, kissing and gnawing on it. I arched my back involuntarily, facilitating his control of my ass. "I don't think any guy could handle you the way you need to be handled."

As he devoured my body, my mind drifted to all the women he had seduced. Right now he wanted me, he was hungry for me. I had some power. I spun around. I took Jack's head and gave him a deep and passionate kiss. Then I would push him off me and get the hell out of there.

"I love how receptive your body is," he said.

"You just like my big tits," I said mischievously.

"It's so sexy, it needs to be touched more."

Smug bastard, did he think that would work on me? I tried-- I wanted to try-- to stop kissing him. Boy did he know how to kiss me. Meanwhile, his hands kept moving, roaming, touching... why was I still here? Ok, I told myself, this was still harmless. I hadn't wanted it. I ended up in this situation, but it wasn't out of hand. I hadn't cheated yet, and I could stop it at any time... why not... just... kiss... a few moments more?

Jack's hand went to my thong. Uh uh, I laughingly moved it back up to my nipple. He could do whatever he wanted with my tits, but the thong stayed on, that would be the limit.

Even though I didn't like him as a person, our slow exploration of each other was making me want him. And it felt so hot to kiss this jerk, to give my body to a man I didn't like but still wanted.

I had a pang of guilt when I caught a glimpse of my husband laying there. Here I was, practically naked, in the arms of another man. Bad enough I was doing this, but I was doing it with my husband's rival, a guy he hated, a guy he felt insecure about, and a guy who outplayed him and outmuscled him. The thought that this man could take another man's woman made me flush. Urf. I knew I wasn't a prize to be passed around... but it was so hot imagining myself as one. Oh God, I was revving myself up!

Jack must have been reading my mind, or my body, because instead of trying to take my thong off, he tugged it slightly outwards, and I actually watched as he purposefully slipped his long, thick cock up through it, so it poked obscenely out the top while the shaft found a welcoming groove against my unprotected pussy.

"I can't believe how sexy you are," he said. "Naked is definitely your best look."

"Fuck," was all I could say.

He kissed me like this, his strong arms pinning my shoulder blades back and forcing my tits outwards into him. Fuck. I'm in trouble.

I should have stopped it. I should have told him to back off. Somehow I convinced myself that my thong being on-- even if he was using it to secure his dick against my pussy-- made up for how slutty I was acting. His head went to a breast and I pulled him closer to it. Oh god, I hate this guy, and I'm letting him suck my tits. What kind of a woman am I? I tried to drag my pussy lips along his shaft without letting him notice. How could he not notice? I was the one who was trying not to notice. This was so wrong, so hot. I have to stop this, soon.

He pulled back a little, his unyielding cock tugging the thong outwards. Wow. Not only was this wrong, it looked really wrong. Giving in to a reckless passionate moment was one thing, but now he was just posing us, forcing me to observe how perfect our bodies looked together.

I looked down at the erection that had plowed through so many other beautiful women, under the noses or over the objections of their boyfriends or husbands. "You think I'm that easy?" I said in response to a question he hadn't even asked.

He laughed almost humbly. "Would you mind pretending you are?"

Umf.

"You know what I want?" he said, tracing a nipple. Yeah. I'm pretty sure I did. My left hand drifted to his cock jutting up past my thong, my fingers holding the bulbous head like a delicate egg I should not squeeze. I am not going to cheat on my husband, I thought, as I looked at my engagement ring flush against... Wow. I needed distance, I needed to get this arrogant prick away from my body.

"Someone should photograph us," he said, leaning back, admiring how our bodies fit together. "Where would you put your thighs while I worked my dick into you?"

I tried not to think of an answer, but I couldn't not think of lots of answers.

I looked in his face. He leered at me. To him I was just another blonde bimbo whose promiscuous pussy would soon be climaxing on his careless cock, smirking at my shameless and sinful squeals. I hated this jerk. I wanted to taste his cum. Oh god, what was the matter with me?

I started making crazy deals with myself: ok, I had to suck him off, that had been the deal, but then I'd be free. And he wouldn't be touching me anymore, I'd be in control. A blowjob wasn't so bad, far less intimate than sex. My poor husband. This was like a porno fantasy, some imaginary hotwife overwhelmed by lust for the alpha male, and here I was about to give this fantasy to someone else. I was supercharged, but I didn't want Jack to know that, I didn't want him to have that satisfaction. I wanted to punish this guy, give him just a taste of the kind of sex my husband got that I would deprive Jack of. It was worth giving Jack a few cheap feels so it would hurt more when I showed him I had been in control and I wouldn't let him have me.

His eyes devoured me, his cock pressed up against my pussy, his hands weighed my swollen tits as his thumbs and fingers rubbed my nipples. His tongue and lips worshiped my body everywhere, mixing our scents, mixing our tastes. Meanwhile I leaned back against the door frame and in between kisses casually stroked my hand up and down his big cock.

I was looking for reasons to give a blowjob to my husband's rival.

Fuck.

I stepped back. I took the straps of my thong and daintily pulled the ties. Arrogant prick. Pay attention, it's never going to be this good for you again. I let the thong fall away, fluffed my hair and then ran my hands along his chest with a little sway of my hips. I stepped my now naked body up to him with all the confidence of a professional seductress, my pussy's heat directly warming his balls. I gave him the lustiest kiss I could manage, spreading my legs apart, dangerously daring his cock head to penetrate me. And even then I wasn't sure... I know it sounds crazy, but even at that point I didn't know what I was going to do. I really believed I could stop at any moment, yet I also felt this guy had me completely in his power. Sucking him off was no longer his reward, it was my only escape. I know my husband wouldn't understand how I could give a blowjob to a man I didn't like... in order to deprive him. How I could want it and not want it at the same time. How I could hate a man and still want to make him cum all over me. How I could want to make him cum because I hated him. "It takes two to tango," he'd insist. But sometimes the best dances are with partners you don't like, right?

Jack gently but assertively pushed me down to my knees, as if he was entitled to use me for his lust. But I was tipsy, naked, and horny-- I was headed down there anyway. At that moment I knew I had no choice but to give him the most spectacular blowjob I could perform. I looked over at my defeated husband. Making sure Jack was watching me, I pulled his shaft to the outside of my cheek and simultaneously blew my sleeping husband a kiss. "Sorry honey, but it's no big deal. Jack's been blown by a lot of other wives. I know you'd want him to think your wife was the best at it." I sucked the head. "Besides," I said sweetly. "He did win the bet. You wouldn't want him to tell people you don't pay your debts, would you?"

Jack looked down at me tonguing his shaft. "Either your husband is the luckiest guy in the world, or I am."

I sat back on my thighs and spread my legs open so Jack could see every inch of the sexy body he was never going to have.

"Well, he did say we should always pay our debts."

"Fuck, you are amazingly hot," he said.

"I know," I responded. I squeezed my own tits, partly for show but also because they were tingling. Oh, god, I was so turned on by this. My body and my mind were completely at odds.

He gloated, at ease, casually placing his hands up in the door frame and spreading his legs slightly, the light from behind him framing his spectacular body. His erection was rock hard, and I felt so proud, I felt so-- fucking hot. It was like watching a movie of us, and I suddenly had the crazy thought that since I was so hot it was my obligation to pleasure him. I had no doubt this arrogant stud thought the same.

I had never sucked a cock that big, there was no way I could take it all, but I didn't want him to know that. I placed my lips around the shaft, like a harmonica, and dragged my mouth up and down its length, snaking my tongue over and under it.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" he said, nudging me towards the response.

"With tits like mine?" I said smiling up at him. "I've had lots of practice."

He smirked. "I figured, a body like yours gets a lot of attention."

I ran my lips over the bulbous head of his dick, popping on it. "Don't I deserve it?" I said trying to match his cockiness. He didn't just have me blowing him, he had me performing for him.

"You sexy bitch, you know that every time I'm around your husband I'm going to think of his slutty wife on her knees with her lips around my dick?"

Who the fuck did this guy think he was that he could call me names? Yet here I was, on my knees, one hand on his huge dick and the other on my tits, my own thighs spread open in lewd display-- and also to prevent myself from squeezing them towards an orgasm. No way was I going to give him the satisfaction of knowing he made me orgasm just from sucking his dick! I had come this far, so I'd give him a blowjob that he'd remember forever, and then leave him wanting more. He would never get to watch me riding him. He'd have to imagine my clit grinding onto his pelvis as he thrust upwards into me. He'd never know what it sounded like to have his balls slap against my ass as he plowed roughly into me from behind. He would only get to fantasize about what it looked like when I climaxed helplessly over and over as he pinned me on my back and repeatedly slammed his magnificent dick in and out of me. Oh god, what was I doing? I was fantasizing about fucking him while I was blowing him to prevent him from fucking me!

"You're such a sexy whore, sucking my big dick," he said.

"Awww," I giggled, "anyone who sucks your dick is a whore, or only whores ever suck your dick?"