All Comments on 'Husband Bets Rival-And I Win! Pt. 03'

by LindaBarrett

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Didn't like at all the wife actions...

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker11 months ago

A little bit formulaic. Unsurprisingly, Jack is better at everything when compared to her husband. Hope you will continue the story as there are many ways it can go.

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

Now that is entertainment. Such a fun start to a wonderful sexual romp. Let’s keep them fucking when they get back. It is a win win for all. They should do it on the side and keep the loving husband in the dark so they can share the servers and little looks at each other to just them. So much fun you can have with them as the storyteller. 5 Star fun. Rock them on. Cheers.

ThorlolThorlol11 months ago

What I dont understand in those stories is why the wife is married to a man she hates :/ Why keep pretending to be in love?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the epitome of infidelity and betrayal. By both the wife Christey and nameless's coworker Jack. It was Jack who got the last round of drinks and most likely spiked the one given to nameless. Christey has no excuse for her behavior, even after being taken into the cabana. While laying on the bed she could have placed a well aimed heel into Jack's jewel bag thus ending his romantic intentions. She didn't though. Instead she screwed Jack, the guy her husband despised the most and the guy who disrespected her husband above all others. Way to go Christey, you're such a glowing example of a virtuous woman and wife...no, wait! Compared to you, that woman would be skank hooker from any large city red light district.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How lucky her husband is-not lucky at all. Sad bastard, married to another man hating slut

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah Christey showed Jack by giving him and doing exactly the kind of things to him that he wanted from her. Master of manipulation that girl is. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge! I hope that lindabarrett gives Christey's husband a name eventually so they will know in the courts just who is suing her for divorce.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

This was….disappointing.

She lied to her husband. Cheated on him. Maybe it was hot at the time; but how would she react if her husband had the best sex of his life with a younger, hotter woman who went out of her way to seduce him?

To compound the situation, she fucked the guy who fucks everyone, the man her husband didn’t want her to and no matter what happens, his rival will have always fucked his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another fantastic chapter i hope we get some more of the brunette in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry, just another weak husband. This is a fetish story. Either a lot of wives want multiple cocks or at the least they fantasize about it. It’s kind of sad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue: Turns out Christey wasn't in charge of anything. Not Jack and not her husband who kicked the cheating skank slut and her bastard child to the curb. She ran to Jack but he slammed the door in her face as he laughed and laughed. "What an idiot bimbo whore" he thought to himself. "So easy to use and throw away." Dumb bitch got what she deserved. A year later Jack was sent to the hospital by a stranger with a baseball bat and some anger issues. Nobody was ever charged in the assault. Jack's not quite the cocky stud he used to be.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I overlooked that the author is a woman. It was stupid of me to expect something worthwhile from a fantasizing slut... For me, everything is clear with you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A stupid story, with stupid characters, can only be written by someone stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This isn't about a Loving Wife. It's a rape fantasy. No thank you. I guess the point was that women really can't control themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a copied story from another author xxxstandalonexx.

Ashley420Ashley42011 months ago

Really enjoying this. Hope there is more to come and read. And ignore all the anonymous comments, this is a great story, keep it going if more is planned!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My my my she is just as arrogant as her paramour. I would have an immediate annulment from the cheating slut . And would definitely teach that womanizing asshole what a leaded piece of pipe feels like against your rib cage at 88 miles per hour and again against your oversized ball sack at 102 mph . Mayhaps that would slow his game a bit and make him think twice about fucking with married women!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And on their honeymoon ? What’s not to hate about those two arrogant cheating assholes ? Hubby needs to take this super personally , as it was meant as personal , and more than man up. He (hubby) should reward their behavior by depositing them in hundreds of small pieces over different areas of the U. S. A. !

WillywinWillywin11 months ago

I am amazed at the comments, some people just cannot seem to seperate real life from fiction, and not having the ability themselves to put finger to keyboard do the easier option - criticise. Sad people. Author, please keep writing.

carbilz4carbilz411 months ago

Great story so far, I can't believe all of the haters. It IS CLEARLY A CUCKOLD STORY. Dont read if you don't like cuckold stories.....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So let me get this straight…. This delusional bitch thinks she put one over on Jack? She brought him down a peg by making him cum in her? Holy fuck I can't believe women are this stupid, but then again I can

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

another cuck bowing to the gynocracy. I'm all for swinging if that's what you're both into, but he needs to kick this whore to the curb and _tactically_ "teach Jack a lesson."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So hot but I’d have loved if hubby caught them and smashed a chair over the back of his head. Now he will be the wimp who got knocked out , his wife on his honeymoon suck swallowing and fucked repeatedly cumming on his coworkers hated rival cock. As he just married him and completely ruined his life . If it don’t come out it may to me be worse that they hold that over his head as a secret that all know except him . Let him get his self respect back somehow. I know it’s fictional just like the hubby getting his revenge and respect back

LIDiverLIDiver11 months ago

Brava. Hurry up with part 4, Linda!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best series in a long time. These negative comments are crazy. I guess it’s a very specific fetish. Don’t like it don’t be here but for the majority it’s well written and has me on edge

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Five stars for the writing and looking forward to the next chapter. Was it the intention to make the honeymooning wife to come across as so shallow and duplicitous? Let’s see what happens, but I think I’m right in saying that majority of readers are hoping that the husband walks away.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome stories! Very talented and naughty author!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is there going to be a part 4? I keep checking all the time haha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Smh letting your wife even think she could get away with even the teasing, she must have know what a simp she married I guess. Married for the money like every whore

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg still no part 4

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why do I feel the story would have been better if Jack was black?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

after I cleared the IRAs and the accounts, i'd leave her naked in the streets and let the islanders do what they do best

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'll never understand why people try and make the leap from "omg I love my partner so much I'm so happy" to gladly and maliciously humiliating them instantly.

It's not that the sex wasn't "hot" it just made so little sense it was impossible to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Date we hope that there will be a part 4?

Delacour77Delacour779 months ago

A few people are claiming this is a copy of someone else work anyone know if there's any truth to it?

TwentysevenTwentyseven8 months ago

Readers need someone to root for. There is no-one in this story we can empathise with. Ergo, it falls flat.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of the best reasons not to get married. You can’t trust a woman. They think they are privileged to do anything with no consequences

shirereeveshirereeve28 days ago

I like the idea of a wife succumbing to her husband's superior rival but it would be better - and more believable, even for erotic fiction - if it were a cheating/seduction/nonconsent story, not an in-your-face cuckold one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindaBarrett@LindaBarrett
I place pots of honey all over the internet for people to enjoy. If you really liked this story, you should read <i>Sadly, Porn</i>. If you really hated this story, you should really read <i>Sadly, Porn</i> Read it-- don't read about it. Consider it an act of faith.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES