Husband can't Get Enough

Story Info
One step after another down the primrose path.
4.4k words
4.58
13.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains, among other things, cream pie eating. Not everyone's thing, just want to put that upfront.

This story started about twenty years ago when Jeff and I (Lisa) were in our 20's. Our sex life has always been enjoyable, and what same may refer to as 'a work in progress'. It has been an evolutionary process. We are both open minded, we are both committed to bringing the other one pleasure, and we have knocked down a few of society's boundaries along the way.

The first boundary to be erased was inviting another couple to get naked with us, with the intent of trading partners. We had known the other couple for a couple years, we all got along fine, and one evening..it just happened. We had all been to a cinema, watching a new R rated movie. Shelly and I were seated in between the guys and halfway in she said she needed to go to the ladies room. Entering the bathroom she giggled and said, "I don't know about Jeff, but Mike is getting worked up watching the movie, do you want to trade seats and see what they do?"

"Sure, this should be fun." I replied. We returned to our seats and it actually took the guys a minute to notice the new seating arrangement. I watched as Shelly put her hand on Jeff's leg, then began rubbing the inside of his thigh. Seeing this, Mike reached for my hand, drawing it to his leg. I upped the ante a little, sliding my hand nearly up to his crotch. Since he was sitting left of me, I withdrew my left hand and reached across with my right. The action on the screen was heating up when Mike brazenly pulled my hand up further, placing it on his obviously hard member. I gave it a squeeze before pulling my hand back. A furtive sideways glance revealed Shelly had her hand across the lump in my Jeff's pants. "You're incorrigible!" I whispered in Shelly's ear. She and I were both wearing skirts, and I raised up, lifting the hem of mine revealing a lot of leg as I teased Mike. Shelly was doing the same for Jeff. We tried maintaining a semblance of decorum for the balance of the movie.

Jeff and I had ridden with them to the show after they had come to our house earlier. Shelly sat with Mike, I with Jeff in the rear seat, for the fifteen minute trip back home. As soon as were on the road I kissed Jeff and started rubbing him thru his pants. "How far do you want this to go baby?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with, I'm good with." He replied as he teased my nipples thru my blouse.

When we arrived home I pulled Shelly aside and asked her if she and Mike wanted to continue playing around, and how far were they prepared to go. She told me Mike was hot for whatever, and asked if we wanted to swap. I thought for a second or two and said, "Yeah, actually I think that would be fun, How is this gonna work? Everyone in the same room, or.."

"I think that sounds really exciting, watching you and Mike while I'm fucking your hot husband. Think the guys would like that?"

"I think they would like anything at this point." I replied as I removed my panties, winking at her. She did the same and we joined the guys in the living room.

"Jeff, Mike, do you guys want to watch another movie? Not the kind you see in a theater?" I said, looking at both of them. Of course they said yes, so as Jeff was digging out a porno I dimmed the lights. I sat beside Jeff and we stared making out. Shelly had started unbuttoning Mike's shirt, then his pants. I helped Jeff to his feet and as he was undoing his shirt I knelt before him to help him out of his pants. I slid his boxers down with them and his hard dick popped free.

Shelly was watching closely, as she mimicked my moves, and in moments we were looking at two handsome nude men, both hard and poised for action. I stood and kissed my nude husband as he began undressing me. When my last garment hit the floor I sat on the edge of the couch saying, "Kiss it baby, kiss me right here." As I parted my legs, touching myself. Jeff loves giving me head, and he loves teasing me also. Shelly also sat on the couch, but she reached for Mike's big dick and pulled it to her mouth. Jeff has a really nice cock, a bit over seven inches, and thick, but Mike's looked to be nearly an inch bigger. I caressed Jeff's face and said, "Yeah baby, get me wet, get me ready for a big hard cock."

He raised up, glanced at Mike as Shelly was licking his shaft and softly asked, "Is that the big dick you want babe? You want Mike to fuck you?"

"I do, but only if that's what you want also, I know you want to get it on with Shelly. What do you say Shelly? Do you want to fuck Jeff?"

With no hesitation she replied, "I think that would be so hot, I want to ride Jeff while I watch you enjoy my husband,"

Jeff backed away, Shelly took one last suck of Mike, and he dropped to his knees in front of me. Shelly reached for Jeff's hand, pulled him close as they shared an intimate kiss and said, "Why don't you sit beside her while I ride this gorgeous dick?"

Mike rubbed the head of his dick against my opening, separating the lips. Jeff was watching with rapt attention, his eyes eager to see the penetration. Shelly straddled Jeff's legs, holding his swollen cock as she lowered herself fully down the shaft. Mike was giving me every inch as his wife was sliding up and down on Jeff's pole. It seemed like only minutes went by before Shelly said she was going to come. When she stopped on the next downstroke I used my thumb and middle finger. forming a ring at the base of Mike's cock, squeezing it just a little. Jeff thrust upward as he was voicing his climax at the same time Mike's missile began firing over and over. Shelly was moaning as she said, "Yes, yes, give me your cum Jeff, fill me up."

Mike slowly slipped out of me, his dick only partially deflated. Shelly dismounted, we all were in a post-orgasmic bliss, and cupping a hand under myself I scampered to the bedroom. My initial thought was to get cleaned up a little, but I wanted to get back to the others quickly. I wetted a washcloth, wiped down quickly, stepped into fresh panties, picked up Shelly's and returned to the living room. Shelly was still catching her breath as I slipped her undies to her. She put them on, then her blouse, and said, "This was just amazing, I think we should do this again but right now I'm taking my man home for round two."

Mike had pulled his pants and unbuttoned shirt on, donned his shoes, and thanked us profusely for the wonderful evening. Shelly and I exchanged cheek kisses, the guys high-fived each other, and they headed for home.

Jeff was still naked and I definitely was wanting more sex. He kissed me, said he'd be right back, and returned after rinsing off. "What now, sweetheart?" He said before kissing me.

We tongue wrestled as I softly massaged his penis, feeling the blood flow. "I want to watch that DVD some more babe. i was on the verge of a climax when you three all went over the edge, and now it's my turn. Plus, I'm sure you're good for another round as well, right?"

Hitting the 'play' button we nestled on the couch as I continued to play with Jeff's returning erection. I mentioned earlier Jeff and I both take much pleasure in satisfying each other. On a couple occasions Jeff had reached his peak before I did, leaving me very wet and oh so close. Without hesitation he went down on me, using his sweet mouth to make me come. This turned me on immensely, especially when he kept at it as my orgasm was pouring out of me. I've also kissed him after sucking him, and he has no issues with that either.

After a minutes of watching the hot sex on the TV, coupled with kissing and fondling, Jeff was well on the way to being fully engorged once again. Kissing both nipples, taking each between his lips, he then kissed his way down my tummy. Reaching the top of my panties he raised slightly and began sliding them off. I anxiously lifted my hips as I said, "I haven't really cleaned up after Mike was done, you don't have to do that.."

"No worries baby, I just wanna make sure you're ready for another cock, and you know how it turns me on when I kiss your pussy." With that he lowered his lips to my already soaked mound, flicking his tongue softly on my clit. He was kissing my puffy mound and licking the top of my opening. When his tongue dipped lower I knew he was tasting more than just me, and when he didn't stop, I knew I was headed for a thunderous finish.

"I know I'm really wet, do you like it?" I asked.

"Very much baby, I always enjoy kissing you this way."

I caressed the side of his face as his tongue went inside me, getting me ever closer. "Oh baby, lick that wet pussy, I'm so close!" With one more kiss on the top, he raised up and inched closer, sliding his rock hard dick all the way in. I don't think I've ever felt him harder than he was at that moment. He licked his thumb and softly manipulated my love button as he was pistoning rapidly in and out. I was coming incredibly as I reached around and held him fully inside me. He started throbbing repeatedly, emptying his balls for the second time of the evening. We kissed as only lovers do, and then i said, "Will you kiss me again, here?" As I pointed downward. "Just one more kiss?"

He smiled, then moved down and kissed my wet swollen lips. To my surprise he pushed his tongue in deeply. I was too sensitive for more, I pulled him back up for another mouth kiss, tasting both of our orgasms. We were both spent. We picked up the living room, turned off the lights and went to bed after taking a quick shower. Laying in bed I asked, "Whose cum tasted better, yours or his? Or did they taste the same?"

"Slightly different, having tasted mine before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I wouldn't say either tasted good, but certainly not bad, neutral I guess. I think it's fair to say you certainly enjoyed it."

"Oh no doubt about that." I answered, adding, "Is that something you would do again?"

"Yeah, actually I would, especially if you were like, you know, encouraging me, telling me to do it." The wheels in my head were turning.

For the next month or so when we were making love, I would fantasize about being taken by Mike again, then Jeff. I shared these thoughts with Jeff, he loved hearing how I wanted him to ravage me immediately after. Then I added a new twist, saying, "What if you weren't aware I had already been fucked, what if you came home just minutes after another man left? I'd take you to bed, strip off your clothes, then suck your cock for a few, then drop my skirt showing you my bare pussy. My very wet pussy, and told you to kiss it?"

"Oh yeah babe, that would so hot, who's the lucky guy?" I hadn't really gone as far as to have a specific guy yet and asked him who he thought it should be. He followed with, "I bet you'd like to have Mike's big cock again wouldn't you?"

"Does that turn you on baby? Yeah, I'd like that again, I think I would also enjoy having you both at the same time. Maybe I could suck one of you while the other one is fucking me, would you like that baby?" I'm not sure if was just the heat of the moment or what, but we both came moments later.

We often used that fantasy, or a variation there-of off and on for the next couple of months.. One afternoon when I had completed working in one of my flower beds I went inside for a shower. I touched up my grooming on the kitty, toweled myself dry and tied a towel around my wet hair. I walked naked to get something to drink from the kitchen. Crossing the living room I saw Shelly's car pulling in the drive. I detoured, opened the door about halfway, and proceeded to get a glass of water. As I was turning to exit the kitchen the front door opened fully and in walked Mike! "I'm returning Jeff's cordless driver I borrowed a few days ago.." stopping as he took in my naked form. "Wow Lisa, you're just hot."

"Well thank you, I saw Shelly's car. I opened the door on my way to get a drink because I expected to see her." I replied with a smile. "I'm naked because I just took a shower. Can I get you anything?" I made no move to cover myself, smiling as Mike continued to stare at my body. "Do you like what you see Mike? Are you getting turned on looking at me?"

"A water would be great, thank you, and yeah Lisa, you definitely turn me on." He said as he licked his lips.

I handed him a bottled water, smiled and said, "Show me, I want to see if you're hard." I stepped next to the kitchen table and sat on the edge, legs slightly apart.

When he was directly in front of me he undid his pants, letting them slide down his legs, his tight little briefs were unable to conceal his erection as he raised an eyebrow and said, "See, I told you I was aroused, are you satisfied?"

"No, not yet." I answered with a sly smile. "Take it out, I wanna see it, all of it." He pushed his briefs down, allowing his dick to point out at an obscene angle. I had used a small amount of baby oil when I was grooming the kitty, and now I was getting moist from the inside. Looking him straight in the eyes, I reached down with my right hand, bracing myself with my left one on the table. I first slid my fingers across my bare mound, then slid my middle finger inside me. Mike was no longer looking at my eyes, he licked his lips again as he watched me touch myself. Withdrawing my now wet and shiny finger I held it up and said, "Well look at this, I'm horny too, now what?"

He stepped close to me, then asked, "What about Jeff.. I don't know if.."

"Hush, I'll worry about Jeff," I replied as I rubbed my wet finger across his lips. "What about Shelly, are you gonna tell her?"

"No, I don't believe I will. Where do you wanna do this?"

"Right here, right now. We don't have a whole lot of time, but we've long enough for you to give me this big hard cock and fuck me til you come!" as I rubbed the head of his dick against my pussy. He leaned closer, easing all of his magnificent member inside me. He withdrew halfway, then began ramming it in repeatedly. I rubbed his chest, moaning my approval. I was getting close to climaxing, but I didn't want that to happen just yet. I softly squeezed the base of his cock the same as I had done the first time we fucked, producing the same result. He pushed in one last time before he throbbed numerous times, filling me with his cum. I kissed his lips before saying, "You should probably get going, this could be awkward if Jeff were to walk in."

"As you wish Lisa, this was a most pleasant surprise." He pulled up his briefs and pants, got his wet dick tucked in, zipped up, and kissed my cheek before adding, "I haven't enjoyed a quickie in a long time, hope we can do this again some time."

I was pushing my legs together as he went out the door, then reached down cupping myself as I hurried to the bedroom. It took only seconds to select a sexy pair of panties which I slid quickly up my legs. Back to the kitchen for some water, I checked the time with a smile, knowing Jeff would be home in less than 30 minutes, possibly sooner. I decided I wanted a bit more than just panties, so considering my options as I walked back to the bedroom, I chose a cute little tennis skirt that compliments my long legs, and a snug sleeveless tee. A pair of sandals completed the look and I picked up a gardening magazine on my way to the patio. In fifteen minutes or so I heard Jeff's pickup pull in the drive. I had left the slider to the house partially open, knowing Jeff would see me as he went to the kitchen for a drink.

He had stopped to remove his shoes before joining me, and after the usual 'Hi, how was your day, fine and yours' exchange he said, "I see Mike returned the stuff he borrowed, or did Shelly bring it over?"

I smiled as I replied, "No it was Mike, you probably only missed him by a half hour, if that."

"And you were dressed like this I assume when he showed up?" He said with a grin.

"What if I told you I was nude when he got here? Maybe it was all I could do to throw on what little I'm wearing before he rang the doorbell? What would you say about that?"

"I'd say that sounds pretty hot! Maybe you shouldn't have bothered with the clothes, can you imagine the look on his face if he had walked in and saw you naked?" He replied with a big smile.

"Yeah, actually I can imagine that. He probably would have been quite surprised, don't you think?"

"More like shocked, I'm thinking, not to mention very aroused."

I stood and stepped next to his chair, leaned in to give him a proper kiss, while doing so, I reached down and felt the obvious bulge in his pants. He was already hard, I gave it a squeeze as I kissed him again, sucking his tongue in my mouth this time. "That turns you on, doesn't it? You'd like it if I let him see me naked again wouldn't you?"

He replied, "I know it turns you on to tease guys, and yeah, I think it would be hot if you actually were naked, or close to it, in front of him."

"Tell you what babe, why don't you go in and get naked yourself. I know how much you enjoy being naked while I'm dressed, and giving you head. I'll see you in a few, okay?" He stood, kissed me again and started removing his shirt as he was walking in the house. I waited a few minutes before going in, knowing he was probably going to have a quick shower.

On my way to the bedroom I stopped just long enough to put on a dab of red lipstick. "He's gonna love this," I said to myself. He was just finishing with his towel when I walked in, and he must have been having some sexy thoughts. He was completely hard, ripe for the sucking he was anticipating. We embraced, I held on to his dick as we kissed. I slowly slid to my knees, stopping at both nipples on the way. He stepped away for just a second and positioned the wardrobe mirror so either of us could see what we were doing with just a glance. I drew his dick to my face, kissing the head, then sliding my tongue down the shaft. "Is this what you want baby? Are you gonna make me suck this big dick until you come?"

"You've got me so hard baby, suck it, suck my cock." That is precisely what I had in mind, but I teased him for a moment first. He finally placed a hand on the back of my head, forcing my mouth down on his cock. I began lightly caressing his balls with my left hand as I held the base of his cock in my right, slowly sucking half the length in and out of my scarlet lipped mouth. I glanced up to see the look on his face, he had stolen a look in the mirror before his eyes met mine.

I stopped sucking long enough to say, "Your cock is so hard, are you imagining Mike seeing me naked? Thinking about me taking his big cock in my pussy?" I squeezed his shaft all the way up to the head, producing a nice big drop of clear pre-cum. Rubbing it all across my lips I added, "You'd like that wouldn't you babe?"

He groaned softly and said, "That is so hot Lisa, maybe you should do just that." as he pushed his way back into my mouth. I placed my hands on his hips, allowing him to control how much and how fast he he fed me his thick dick. He was oozing more pre-cum, I backed off and rubbed it all over my face as our eyes met. I held on to the base as I placed my left hand on the right side of his groin, now I would control the tempo. I continued to periodically milk the shaft, some I rubbed on the outside of my mouth, some I just swallowed. I could tell he was getting close so with little more than his bulbous head in my mouth I began pumping the shaft as I slid my left hand from his groin down and between his legs. When I applied a tiny bit of pressure on his perineum he tensed, then pushed harder into mouth. I knew what was happening and I was ready. He throbbed over and over, I stopped counting after three, each heavy pulsation was accompanied by a blast of cum. Once again, some I swallowed, some I rubbed across my face like the wanton hussy I was.

I proffered my hand, he helped me up and with no hesitation I drew his mouth to mine, sharing a decidedly wet kiss with my lover. "Alright loverboy, you've had your way with my mouth, now I want to enjoy yours." I used his bath towel to wipe my face, then stretched out on it in the middle of the bed. He too got on the bed, his knees on the outside of my legs. He kissed my, teasing me with his tongue, then kissed his way down. He placed a soft kiss on the front of my wet panties as I raised my hips, facilitating their removal. "Yes baby, she wants your kisses too."

12