Husband can't Get Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tossed the garment aside, I parted my legs as he laid down between them and began kissing the object of his desire. When his tongue parted my lips I knew he had to realize.. "My but you're wet Lisa, it seems you really have been a naughty girl!" Before I could reply he was already kissing my sex with fervor. In a minute or two he stopped long enough to ask, "Where did you guys do it, doesn't appear you used the bed? Tell me about it while I'm kissing you, tasting you.."

"I had just showered and went to get a drink. Shelly's car pulled in as I hit the living room. I opened the door partway and continued to the kitchen. When I turned around I saw Mike. His eyes practically popped out, he was already hard. I sat on the edge of the kitchen table. I helped him get his pants down, and he fucked me, hard and fast. So many things were going thru my head. Is this turning you on as much as it is me?" I asked, panting as I mouthed the words.

"What do you think, my wicked little wife?" As he raised up on his knees, showing me his hard swollen cock, as hard as I've ever seen it.

"I think she needs more kisses baby, I'm really close. Make me come baby, make me come." He was already sinking back down, his hands under my butt cheeks, holding them just off the bed. He renewed his efforts, face down as if he was trying to win a pie eating contest. I smiled at the thought as I pushed his face against me as my orgasm washed over me. "Stop..stop baby, I'm coming, oh gawd!" He didn't stop, and in seconds I was coming again, and this time I was squirting. I looked down, his face inches away, as a stream of cum, mine and Mike's, landed on his face.

Without a word my loving husband moved up and plunged fully in side me. "I love you so much girl, you're incredible." He whispered in my ear as he plundered my sodden pussy. He lasted only a few moments before exploding inside me, throbbing repeatedly. He rolled to his side, both of us spent, trying to catch our breath. I couldn't remember ever coming that hard, or that many times. I was glad I had a towel underneath me.

Later Jeff asked me about Shelly. Specifically, could she even remotely be okay with Mike's clandestine hook-up with me, how would she react, etc. "Don't worry about that too much, she has come over here a couple times by herself. When I saw her car in the driveway I was smiling as I opened the front door. There's a reason I stayed naked."

He just stared at me with a lewd smile as he was processing all this, then said, "But how.. when did you..?"

Putting a finger up to his lips I replied, "Shh, a lady doesn't tell, but I will share that with you this weekend lover boy."

There may very well be a follow-up to this. Comments are always appreciated.

12