All Comments on 'Husband Confesses to Cheating Wife'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 6 years ago
I could only give it four because...

there was no climax or show down but I loved this little piece. I always like to be surprised.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SECRETS

the bane of all relationships, TK U MLJ LV NV

badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
Parts 2 and 3 please!

Ditto on laptop’s 4, for now. You could extend this into a really great story by adding a chapter in which he messes with her mind a bit more, maybe even makes her believe that he’s following her. Then perhaps a third (and final) chapter in which she either a) admits that she has never actually cheated but, like him, needed the fantasy (i.e. the “It was all a dream” type popular Hollywood ending, or b) it’s now messed with her head (the paranoia and fear of getting caught) such that her trysts are no longer pleasurable and she and hubby regain their “spark” (the “happily ever after” ending). Or... Maybe something entirely different??? Anyway, please write a sequel!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Holy fuck! Great story!

And it's obvious that he knows she's been cheating on him with side comments and the fact that he told her to get a condom and she did.

Can't wait for future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic!!!

Thats your life??? Idiotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not really a good ending..

in fact not an ending at all... You had an above average story going. Let me say you have an 85% of a story done and then dropped the ball...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, that's not the ending

Her life unravels when her husband has her served in chapter 2.... with a printout of texts, calls and emails... and of course photos. What a crying shame. ?. Not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To this guy

“Pathetic! Thats your life??? Idiotic!!“

You actually think these stories are autobiographical?!?!

OMG who’s the idiot here?

Thanks for the best laugh of the morning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY YOU ass wipe

You're the fucking joke here. Everyone on LIT thinks you're a retarded fool! Who else would read all these LW stories and then bitch about them and the writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Talking about a "fucking" joke. Look in the mirror whore and tell me what you see.

As to story, it was different than most and better than most. That's not saying much. It would have been more interesting if her life became unraveled. She knows she would be discarded like an old shoe if he found out. Nothing like a good consequence for illicit behavior. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:badinbed

Tend to agree with you. This story has endless possibilities, but as is, it's just another cheating wife tale who dodged the bullet. Not a satisfying ending. Your ideas have merit which could make the story more acceptable/interesting to most readers. As is, it lacks finality.

This author does well in other categories, so he's got talent, however, the loving wives stories don't seem to fare as well. Tough category to post in. Very opinionated readers here. Thanks for the effort. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha. Ximand you really killed me

Okay, iam not gonna read this. Ha ha ha!

Author, you have been exposed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Either finish the story or fuck off

Simple, yes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been

Could have been a fairly interesting out come, but you missed the turn.

I guess you can double back, he obviously saw the text.

3 Stars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Could have been a interesting story if...

Could have been a interesting story if the end was different with both being open with each other...But I think he knew or he wouldn't have said: "I never fuck a whore without a condom."! But suddenly the writer decided to end abruptly his story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If she's that big of a whore and the hubby has no clue, . . .

he must be so detached and disinterested in her day to day life that he deserves it. When he finally does discover will either of them be surprised, or care? I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
that was just not very good...

Please don't take this personally, but to be very frank,it was very weak in storyline and in the execution of the idea. It had possibilities, but maybe you should have had her think of more details of her own cheating while he was listing his "conquests", which should also have been more detailed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mesmerizing!

I don't know what their problem is, but that story was SO well written! Great pacing, great view inside her head...tantalizing mystery of when she will fail or when he will wake up. Thanks for a terrific effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clever!

Great idea. Well told story. Saucy. Got a big chuckle from me. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-mesmorizing

If you can't see it, you never will, but it's not surprising. Different strokes for different folks. Yes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

That was a great opening for future stories to follow. Only this time it's her turn to role play where she fucks up and he realizes her story about one or two is true then it opens it up for either BTB or an open marriage where they take it further. He becomes a knowing cuck, a participant where he gets his and she gets jealous or he burns her. Now finish your story and don't leave us hanging.. ps those idiots who get so wrapped up as if this is reality have serious mental issues.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
The double gaslight

Did really not see this coming. Best story in a while. Great twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Need another chapter

Husband knows more than meets the eye. If she has condoms and they don't use them , he's not stupid. Probably checking snugness.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
That was a neat twist

Well done.

A second chapter might be cool, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIFE

He should have carried on and the cheating whore would have probably confessed.

Harsh61Harsh61over 6 years ago
Suspense

The story twisting is really nice. There seems to be suspense until the end keeping the Lady in confusion all time long.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Fucking cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good advice

If you get cheated on, you'll never be able to duplicate the hurt they created....ever.

But fucking around in kind is a close second. I encourage all cheated spouses to fuck their hurt away with anyone they can until the spouse comes clean. Also leaving them eventually.

This moral grand-standing about "being the better person". You already are if you were the one cheated on. Cheating in kind is literally still being the better person. Sure, the relationship is doomed, but if we're being honest with ourselves it was already doomed.

Relationships rarely ever survive betrayal. If the guilty party confesses, and works their ass off to improve it'll survive with lots and lots of fighting and effort on both sides. A good relationship is rare, but it's more rare to find a betrayal that has a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so sad

when hubby is clueless it is so sad. Hope she burns in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
C Is For Condom

C is also for Cunt, which is another word for Michelle. So was him telling the Cunt to go get a Condom just a guess or ... The scores could be a lot higher if he were to find out or already knows and takes care of business. Damn, I miss FTDS. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.