All Comments on 'Husband Couldn't Save Me'

by tyler990

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OldskierOldskieralmost 4 years ago
He would have been better off .......

The husband did not know it but he would have been better off if she had just got on the back of the ring leaders bike and left him ! She clearly had her inner slut woken up from the experience..... husband would not have had to raise someone else’s child and though he did not know it could have found a woman who did not fantasize about someone else when they “were having passionate and loving sessions “.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with Oldskier, to bad. I would have accidently drowned the kid.

This is why I always travel armed. I never go anywhere unarmed. I also do not miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your the sick one..

You write about this shit like you see it because your the sick bastard who hates women..You make them all slutty or with blacks because tour probably a sick ugly black man with a vendetta due your sad life..Rape is awful and no woman loves it..No real man would cower out of fear and not go to the police and no real woman would love it or even not get an abortion from rape..also, your writing is that of a grade student

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A little rough around the edges but ultimately not for me (Tags...please, pretty please?)

I think the story that has potential for readers who have similar fantasies (see below re: tags) but it came as very disjointed/ clumsy and would definitely benefit from an editor.

You’re right that “Plan B” isn’t guaranteed to work (upto 95% within 24hrs) but that doesn’t mean she couldn’t have had an abortion later on? I suppose it just fitted your fantasy, it definitely doesn’t fit mine neither does the random brutality. Those are the type of things that you should include on tags, if they had been then I wouldn’t have read this.

To: oldskier and Anon 06/30/20 - I’m really lost for words, I’ve given some very negative comments in the past on stories (not unlike this) that are attempting to be sexy but fail spectacularly but wow....bitter much. I suppose she either cheated on you dumped you then huh? Or do you just prefer that women don’t have sexual fantasies, I wasn’t surprised that you labelled her as a slut, disappointed yes because it’s a very tired cliché. At least you didn’t stoop directly to murdering innocent babies, oops my bad Anon did exactly that.

SEXUALLY REPRESSED?

It’s something that I’ve seen a lot of in stories written by Americans/ set in the US. Is sexual repression really as common over there as it appears to be? I’ve commented on rape fantasies before (probably ad nauseum), they’re very common because of a craving for guilt free sex.

FANTASY or something else?

A contemporary story that contains very achievable/ plausible acts in it can be difficult to see as a fantasy, this is effectively a fantasy story about actual rape = non erotic, as opposed to a fantasy story about fantasy rape = erotic/ consensual non consent scene. Although it’s a matter of perspective, to the writer it’s a fantasy unfortunately it doesn’t translate exactly the same to a reader.

Tess (UK)

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous Folks.... just out of curiosity, did you not see the category for this story was Non-Consent. Also, you didn’t pay attention to the type of man the husband was.... he was a quiet, peaceful, little-too-trusting man who loves his wife. He is most likely a touch on the submissive side as well based on some of his reactions to the bikers’ questions. Him speaking up to say “Not interested” twice was probably the closest he had ever come to any type of real conflict in his quiet small town life. He naively and willingly went into the parking lot where the bikers were partying to talk. He didn’t sense the danger to him or his wife or he wouldn’t have sat down to have a beer with them. Though had he not agreed to the beers then the bikers would have probably followed them back to their motel. Still, the husband was ill-prepared for any type of fight and was summarily overpowered and cuffed. At that point all he could do was watch and pray that this horrible situation would end quickly.

Afterwards, he did everything he could to help his wife through what happened. He wasn’t a mind-reader, so he wouldn’t have known that the forced orgasms were a turn-on for his wife or that the smell of sweat did something to her senses that made her wet. All he could see was that the bikers were raping her and her cooperating for the sake of his life. Remember, they showed her that they would be more than willing to break his neck under their boots if she didn’t cooperate.

She never told him that she secretly loved the forced orgasms or the rough sex, that she enjoyed being struck hard across the face or having skin broken to the point of bleeding. Her reaction to her appearance in the mirror that he saw and knew was horror and grief over what happened. He had no clue that at the same time her mind was anguished that her body was tingling with the memories of what had so turned it on.

They never talked to one another about how they felt during and from that experience. Never broached those topics.... so how would he ever know that when he was being passionate during their love-making that she was secretly thinking of the bikers’ rough and callous fucking. If he had known, then yes, he might have left her.... or he may have changed the way he made love to her instead. He might have started including some pain or rougher sex to their passionate love-making.

As for being upset with the man for raising a child that was the result of a rape.... well, that was partly his own fault and most definitely his own choice. I say partly his own fault because it is mentioned in the story that he and his wife got pregnant once before when they hadn’t planned too, so they had her get an abortion. That experience can scar a woman for life, and in her case, it did. She had vowed never to have an abortion again. So he supported her in the decision to keep the baby that resulted from the bikers. He still loves his wife. He wasn’t going to abandon her after not being able to protect her from the situation that led to the child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This Is Very Real

Not so much the events but the reaction of the woman. It's very unfortunate that the best life partners are rarely the best sexual partners.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Right. A woman gets gangraped in front of her husband and then longs for those men again and keeps the child. Not on your life. She would be traumatized and the baby would be a constant trigger. If she didn't opt for an abortion the husband would stay for support over her experience. If she then decided not to give it up, the guy would wonder himself out of the marriage about why she wanted the reminder. For those fucking retards suggesting Stockholm Syndrome, you can stfu forever. That's not how that works. You learn that shit when studying psychology.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous