Husband Couple, Wife Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our house was eerily quiet the night of the dinner. A vague awkwardness permeated as we got ready. Sandy and I both privately agonized over our outfits - we knew the venue would mean diners dressed immaculately and nothing in our closets seemed to measure up. And we both shared the unspoken desire to impress Daria and Dexter. She flipped through outfit after outfit in her closet, while I stared in dismay at the options in my wardrobe.

Sandy settled on her outfit with the least frills on it that - if you really squinted - might qualify as a "little black dress". She was visibly lamenting her lack of sophisticated clothing - usually she was one for color and pomp but she knew that would look out of place that night. The dress had a little flared skirt, like a caricature of an A-line. Colorful beadwork adorned the chest - normally, something that delighted Sandy but I could tell it was making her self-conscious and childish. She tried to dress it up a bit with black tights and a black pair of heels...albeit a pair with unsophisticated little bows on them. A silver bracelet added a bit of flair to the outfit however.

I looked forlornly at the shirt and sport coat I had worn to the party but, deciding I didn't really have any better options, ended up picking the same for dinner. I thought about trying an accessory as well - maybe try a pocket square - but I figured I'd probably end up doing more bad than good with any attempt. I settled for the same look and focused on combing my hair best I could.

Sandy had expertly done her make-up and I had attempted a tie for the first time in many years. We drove to the restaurant in silence, sharing a unsaid anxiety. Looking back, I think we wouldn't have been able to articulate what made us uneasy, even if we wanted to. Certainly this was an attractive pair of people but we were already married to each other, of course - why did they have such a magnetic effect on us?

When we arrived at the restaurant we got a few looks coming in the door. The hostess, a tall leggy blonde, made a little face as she saw us tentatively peek in the door. We saw her glance in the dining room and I imagine she was thinking up ways to tell us all the tables were reserved. It was made worse by the fact that Sandy, a little out of practice in heels, stumbled a bit walking up to the hostess and blushed a deep red. I looked around to see if the other couple were already here but no luck. I snuck a peek into the dining room to see if they might have been seated already, but they weren't there either. The staff gave us impatient glares. The hostess asked, very pointedly: "Do you have a reservation, SIR?"

"Um..." I started, as the hostess raised a questioning eyebrow. "We, um...we're meeting...uh..." Her eyes narrowed.

I stopped. I wasn't even sure of their last name. And if they weren't here already, how did we know if they were coming? It's not like we gave the best first impression, maybe they had second thoughts. Or maybe it was just a subtle joke on Daria's part. An awkward moment stretched out as we stood at the reception. What were we even doing here? If they weren't here I turned to look at Sandy, but she just stared back pathetically. Everything seemed so wrong.

I turned back to the hostess, mouth open but unsure of what to say. Before I could mumble a word though, her face lit up at something near the door. "Mr. and Mrs. Delacroix, welcome! Welcome! So good to have you with us again!"

Daria and Dexter breezed through the door and crossed the lobby area like they owned the place. Which they might have, we had no idea.

"Your usual table, my friends?" The hostess asked, obviously desperate to please good customers. Daria swung her coat off and tossed it into the arms of the hostess. It was a brazen act but the hostess meekly accepted it.

"Table for four this evening." Daria responded, not breaking stride into the dining room. That was the only acknowledgement she made of our presence, not so much as looking in our direction. Dexter followed close behind her, greeting us by slipping his arm around Sandy's waist and guiding her along with him. He gave her a charming smile, I tagged along behind like a lost puppy.

Staff rushed ahead of Daria to set a table and pull her chair out for her. We all seated ourselves in turn - Dexter pulling out a seat for Sandy, the act of which Daria to make a small dismissive sniff. I started to take the chair next to Sandy but Dexter sat in it first, putting him across the table from Daria and me across from Sandy. I felt a little snubbed but Dexter flashed me the same charming smile and said "Let's all get to know each other."

Despite myself, I smiled back and nodded. Dexter held my gaze, pleasantly. Obviously he was expecting us to carry the conversation. Sandy and I exchanged glances, unsure of what we could say that would hold these the couple's interest.

"You both look so nice this evening." Sandy tried, gingerly. Daria had her nose buried in the wine menu and made a noncommittal noise. Dexter's smile broadened a little but otherwise said nothing. We squirmed a little in our seats, unsure of what was expected of us. I made my own attempt.

"Well, it sure is nice to have a meal out tonight. It's been a while since we've been to a nice restaurant."

That seemed to pique Dexter's interest in a minor way. He looked over at Sandy with his charming smile. "Well, you must be a very good cook if you don't dine out that often."

"Actually I'm not much of a cook at all." She said, giving a little blush. "Sam is the really talented one in the kitchen."

"Oh?" Dexter said, returning his gaze to me. Daria continued to inspect the wine list.

"Well, I don't know about 'talented'...maybe a little." I said. "Sandy actually works a lot more hours than I do so I mostly handle the cooking and cleaning at home. But she helps a lot too." I added.

"You two must make quite a pair." Dexter said pleasantly. He turned to Daria, as if she wasn't listening to a word - which she may not have been. "Usually there's just one domestic in a relationship, sounds like they're lucky enough to have two."

"I'm happy for them." She responded dryly, not looking up.

"What do you like to cook?" He asked just as a waiter came by for our drink order. "Oh, hold that thought."

Dexter ordered cocktails for all of us, selecting something different for each individual. Daria settled on a bottle of wine for dinner.

"So, what do you cook?" Dexter said, all attention now focused on me.

"Well," I looked back, shyly. "Lots of things. I like Italian - pasta, pizza, that kind of thing. I'm pretty good at baking too."

Sandy chimed in: "He makes an amazing batch of brownies!"

Dexter gave her a broad smile and Daria gave Sandy a less inviting one. "Oh my, it sounds like you have it pretty good. Waited on hand and foot."

Sandy blushed and I tried to rush to her defense. "Oh Sandy does lots of other things. I cook but she usually does the dishes. We split up a lot of chores that way - I do most of the laundry but she does the ironing."

Sandy gave me a warm smile. Daria and Dexter seemed to exchange a knowing glance.

"Interesting." Was all they said.

****

I know Dexter and Daria had a clothes dryer. I know because it was literally right next to the washer I had just taken the laundry out of minutes ago. However, as I hung their things on the clothes line outside, I reflected on the fact that they thought it would be more "housewife-y" for me to do it this way. I fluffed out another dress and placed it carefully on the line.

I had to admit, it did bring a delightfully feminine feeling to be taking care of my "husbands'" laundry by hand. I wobbled a bit as I pinned clothed up - the line extended out over the grass and it was tricky to walk on the soft sod even in kitten heels. One by one, I hung pants, shirts, and undies for my spouses - I strongly suspected that, back at the house, at least one of them was standing by the window, watching me.

That was ok - I indulged in taking care of them. Less a submissive act than a nurturing one, I reveled in the wholesome caring my chores involved. There was something so pure about it: I had always enjoyed helping others but this was more than that. I was able to give generously with my activity and it pleased me greatly.

What did NOT please me was the way the afternoon warmth was starting to make me perspire. Stockings and girdles were not made for prolonged outdoor exposure. I quickly tacked up the last few items, efficiently pulling pins from my lips and adhering cloth to line. At least the sweltering sun would make quick work of the drying. The slight breeze made our lacy underthings sway back and forth - a another tiny bit of voyeuristic presentation of our lifestyle. Although it was unlikely that anyone would see the line in the secluded backyard, it still gave me a teeny thrill to do it.

I smoothed my dress and put the basket on my hip for the walk back to the house. Dexter was indeed standing by the window, sipping a cup of coffee and watching me wobble back to the house. I was a little exasperated by his passive observation of the chores, but only in the way that wives everywhere were always exasperated by their husbands.

Dexter gave me a little smile and a wink as I came in the back door. I gave him a demure look back - or as much of one as I could holding a laundry basket.

"All nice and clean?" He asked.

"Unlike some OTHER things around here..." I responded with all the housewife sass I could muster.

"Oh, is that so?" He replied playfully, setting down his coffee cup on the table. I felt a quick pang as he missed the coaster but, in the moment, I let it slide.

Dexter slide over to me and scooped me up in his arms, laundry basket and all. "We'll see who's dirty around here!"

I gave a girlish giggle as I was swept off my feet. There's something about a big strong man taking you in his arms that can't help bring out the femininity.

Stifling my laugh, I protested loudly against his bestial ways. "Unhand me, you big brute! What unseemly behavior! What kind of barbarian picks up a woman to have his way with her?!"

My outcry fell on deaf ears - first Dexter's and then, when we passed the kitchen, Daria and Sandy's. Chopping vegetables, Sandy managed a small smile but Daria just rolled her eyes.

I beat my free fist lamely across Dexter's enormous chest as he hefted me into the bedroom. The laundry basket was discarded and I was deposited unceremoniously onto the bed. A final howl from me declared "Oh my, what is a sweet, innocent housewife to do?!"

"I'll show you, dear." Was the response as he laid himself on top and kissed me passionately. His huge, strong hands engulfed my face and smudged my make-up as we devoured each other. Fingers undid my careful curls as he ran them through my hair. I gave a soft moan as I dropped all pretense of not desiring my husband.

Buttons came undone to reveal the cups of my girdle. He pushed those aside to assault my nipples, which rose to meet his loving touch. I spread my legs unconsciously and he responded to the invitation by hiking my dress up to my waist, having no time to wait for removal. One of my garter straps came loose from a stocking but neither of us spared it a glance.

Panties that didn't give fast enough were simply broken apart - Dexter knew his raw strength drove me wild and he used it to assert dominance over me now. My delicate hole came free - a small pink plug that was residing in it was torn away, spilling a bit of its lubricant on the sheets. I continued to kiss him ferociously as I was stripped and he massaged a brawny finger inside of me.

As I performed my wifely duties I forced my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his taut muscles. I loved the thought that they were being used to compel me into being his plaything. I welcomed the subjugation and spread myself wider to invite him further.

Dexter removed his finger and zipped his belt out of its loops. His pants and shorts came off in one swift motion, while shirt was flung across the room. My lipstick was smeared all over his face by now and that hungry mouth latched back onto mine while he positioned his hips. So tight was his embrace that a gasp barely escaped my lips as he pushed his head inside me.

The full length of his shaft forced its way inside and I shut my eyes tight in a mix of distress and ecstasy. Fully engaged, he stretched me every time we had sex. I felt his engorged member push against my insides and I squeezed my muscles tight to welcome him to my embrace.

The first stroke always took some acclimation: his cock pulled back and forth slowly, coating itself in the lubricant that I had kept inside me for this occasion. Dexter used me to make himself slick and then gradually increased the rhythm until it was a steady tempo of pounding. I rocked my hips back and forth to meet him on each thrust, digging my painted nails into his shoulders as we consummated.

"This is what you really wanted, my little wife." He teased as we began to sweat together.

"Oh yes it was..." I moaned between lunges. "Yes, my husband, I'm yours, all yours."

"Always?"

"Always and forever." I bit my lip as he pushed deeper still and quickened his pace. I moaned again "always....".

My dress' ruffles bounced around me as the bed rocked and groaned. Stockings laddered and tore in the chaotic motion. Dexter had me by the hips now, not just thrusting but also using his powerful arms to slide me up and down his shaft like a ragdoll. I let myself going limp in his hands, submitting to the treatment and allowing myself to revel in the thought of being used so completely.

A loud grunt told me he was close and I became vocal myself to encourage him. He groaned massively as a load filled my derriere. I collapsed on the bed as he released me, still spasming around his cock as the last spurts of cum entered me. We both sank into each others' arms, intertwined and breathing heavily.

He kissed me passionately even now - strong hands returning to my curls and piercing blue eyes intensely focused. I returned his tender care, gingerly examining where my nails had bit into his skin.

"You're a gorgeous wife." He said sweetly.

"You make me feel gorgeous." I responded with an affectionate smile. I pulled him tighter on top of me, feeling his weight push me down into the soft sheets. The cozy caress was such that I barely noticed as he extracted his softening self from inside me.

My face buried itself in his still heaving chest as we began to doze softly.

****

Over in the kitchen, Daria and Sandy caught the radio version of our show. Our gasps and moans carried down the hallway until it was very difficult for the two woman to focus on their meal prep. Sandy had been chopping up ingredients for that evening while Daria flipped through a cookbook. With the relentless noise Daria finally set down the book with an exasperated sigh.

"Well," She said, looking at Sandy. "Come over here already. We're not going to let them have all the fun."

Sandy smiled and set down her knife and vegetables, wiping her hands on the frilly apron she wore. She wasn't even across the kitchen floor before Daria was hiking up her black pencil skirt to indicate where she wanted Sandy.

Sandy fell to her knees obediently and slid down the black lacy panties that Daria wore. They fell to the floor in a heap, replaced by eager lips.

Daria let the bunched up skirt fall limp as Sandy indulged herself. She gripped the countertop to steady herself against the coming pleasure, relishing both the attention and the acquiesce. While Dexter carried himself with a physical puissance, Daria luxuriated in other forms of dominance.

She stroked her wife's hair as Sandy used her mouth with gusto. Sandy's skills had needed developing when their relationship started but Daria had taken pleasure in exposing her "blushing bride" to her first pussy. Sandy hadn't been a prude by any means but she hadn't had any experience with women either. Virginal lips and tongue needed to be trained in their duties.

Now that same tongue probed and licked with artistry. Daria gave a little pleased sound and rewarded Sandy with another caress. The sounds from the bedroom grew louder. "It sounds like Samantha is being a very obedient wife in there - are you going to do the same?"

Sandy gave as much of a nod as she could while still buried in Daria's muff. Her adoring puppy dog eyes looked up at the dominant spouse with anticipation and longing. Daria took her by the hand and led her out of the kitchen, panties left in a puddle on the floor.

Technically, the four of them could all squeeze into the California King Bed in the master suite but that often got 'too cozy', especially for Daria and Dexter. So the spare bedrooms were kept stocked for the spouses to mix and match. Daria led Sandy into one of them and sat her on the bed. Sandy pulled her dress over her head and waited patiently for her wife, toying with her garter strap.

Daria similarly discarded her outfit. A toy chest sat on the dress - Daria opened it and selected her favorite harness. Attached to it was an 8-inch silicone cock to which she gave a loving stroke. It dangled invitingly from her crotch as she stood at the edge of the bed. Sandy wasted no time crawling over to meet it and meekly accepted Daria pushing her face into the dildo.

Sandy licked and sucked the tip, knowing Daria liked the act of submission. Daria cooed: "That's a good girl, service your 'husband's' needs."

Sandy responded to the prompt by taking Daria deeper into her mouth, theatrically sucking and gagging on the toy. Daria began to thrust her hips, gently at first and then more forcefully, forcing her cock deeper into Sandy's mouth. Daria vigorously used her wife's mouth in preparation for what came next.

Gentle stroking of Sandy's hair told her that she was doing a satisfactory job but that was replaced with a sudden tight yank. Daria was ready for the main course and forcibly removed Sandy's lips from the cock. Sandy compliantly turned herself around, presenting her rear. Daria slid Sandy's panties down and positioned herself.

Even though Sandy had done her best to lube the dildo, the head was broad and pushed itself into her with a slight discomfort. Daria had no small toys and she luxuriated in 'filling' her submissive spouses completely when they played. The silicone slid deeply into Sandy and Daria mercifully allowed her a moment to adjust before beginning.

"Should we get you pregnant, wifey?" Daria teased.

"Oh yes, dear - please fill me up!" Sandy responded, slightly taunting.

Daria smiled and obliged. Her hips began to rock back and forth, moving the phallus in and out of Sandy. Sandy dripped around it, burying her face and moaning into a pillow as she was ravaged. Daria gripped her hips tightly and leveraged Sandy's body against her lunges. Wetness dripped out onto the forgotten panties.

Thrusts came faster and faster until an audible slapping sound was heard from each collision. Daria added to the rhythm with an occasion spanking against her wife's bottom. Sandy gave a gratifying grunt with each strike.

Sandy's stocking laddered horribly as the fucking went on. Daria was also pretty sure that the garter belt was going to be a total write up after this abuse. She didn't care: pretty lingerie was there to invite this type of attention. If it got ruined in the process - well, there was always more where that came from.

A moistened finger found its way to Sandy's ass and slipped its way inside. A yelp came from the front of the bed as she was doubly penetrated but Daria just leaned over her and said "Good wives give up all their holes to their spouse, don't they?"

A noise that might or might not have been agreement answered back from the pillow. It made no different, Daria applied herself to both holes energetically. Her rubber cock forced its way into Sandy over and over again, while she probed the woman's backside. Finger and toy met occasionally within, stretching and filling as Sandy's breath became ragged.