Husband Couple, Wife Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daria used her inserted finger to help grip the sweaty abused body and upped the tempo for the finale. Sandy was not so much being fucked now, as being flung against the toy like a rag doll, Daria pulling and pushing her up and down the cock. Sandy's hair was in a wild fray as Daria's powerful strokes sent her over the edge of orgasm. Her makeup smudged all over the bed as waves of pleasure led her into convulsions. She bit her lip and moaned as the massive dong crammed itself entirely inside her.

Daria continued still, basking in the satisfaction of turning Sandy incoherent with pleasure. Sandy submitted mind and body to Daria's whims, desperate for the bliss that came with her aggressive handling. Slowing strokes entailed but Daria did not yet release her thrall from the toy's intrusion.

Sandy slumped down onto the bed, her arms and legs no longer supporting her against the effort. Daria laid on top of her, cock still buried inside but fingers now coming up to caress and tease.

"That's all a girl really wants out of a marriage, isn't it?" Daria cooed. Sandy gave a half nod and an unintelligible sound. Her mouth was slack and her eyes closed as her body fought to recover from the exertion. Hair, meticulously styled that morning, now hung limp and scruffy over her drowsy face.

Daria wasn't sure if Sandy was already asleep by the time she pulled out of her. It didn't matter - Daria took great delight in her conquest. She curled up next to her wife, letting the flaccid shaft drape itself over Sandy's thigh. Sandy would feel her 'manhood' even as she dozed. Daria was confident it would show up in her dreams - and likely when she awoke, as well.

*****

That evening, after much showing and changing of clothes, the four spouses met again at the dinner table, albeit a bit later than any of them had intended. It was an indifferent concern - their time together was for them to enjoy each other. Interruptions caused by intimacy and recovery were something to be savored.

Sandy and I had eventually rose to clean ourselves and finish the dinner prep that had been started earlier. A wonderful rich smell emanated from the kitchen as the cooking neared completion. Wine was poured and two girlish figures emerged, once again the picture of domesticity. Hair had been brushed and make-up had been touched up. Clean dresses and lingerie had been donned as we might be once again presentable.

Platters of stir fry were set on the table before we ladies took our places next to Daria and Dexter. Dexter beamed at the devotion. He gave me a loving wink and received a delighted blush in return.

Daria reached over the table and placed her hand gently on Sandy, caressing it slightly. A tender smile made Sandy melt entirely. Daria and Dexter exchanged their own glances, a silent moment of gratification passing between them.

I basked in our collective affection. Food cooling, we just sat for a bit, adoring one another. Hands touched, kisses were blown, smiles were traded. I reflected on how fortunate I was to have not just one, but three loving spouses. I felt confident they shared that same thought with me.

Dexter, still smiling widely, picked up his fork and began to eat. We all followed suit, enjoying the company and delicious meal. His grin enlarged still further as he glanced at each of us with his mischievous eyes. We all began to laugh as he finally said:

"Now what, oh what, are we going to do with ourselves tomorrow...?"