Husband Devours Wife’s Asshole

Story Info
My husbands makes love to my asshole with his mouth.
752 words
4.48
15.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband carries me to our bed, and lays me on my back. In less than a few seconds, my panties are off, and my knees are flung back over my head, resting on the bed so my ass is in the air. This can only mean my husband wants one thing.

He places his hands on both of my ass cheeks, gently kneading my firm ass. This reveals my asshole and opens it a little, then closes it again.

"Baby, I'm going to devour this gorgeous asshole tonight..." he whispers, eyes still locked on my hole. "Push that tight little hole open for me, baby..."

I put my hands on top of his to help spread my cheeks for him, and push my asshole open. His mouth inches closer to my opening.

"Fuck, baby. Fuck that's hot..." he whispers, licking his fingers then circling my enterance gently. I can feel my pussy starting to drip, knowing what I'm in for next.

I'm newly pregnant, and horny as fuck all the time. Having my husband lick, suck, and eat my asshole is the hottest way to make my pussy squirt.

"Daddy is going to put his tongue all the way up inside this tight little asshole. I want the taste of my pregnant wife's ass in my mouth..." he whispered.

And then, he lowered his mouth to my puckered hole. He put more pressure on my cheeks, to open my hole for his tongue.

"Push, baby. Push that hole open for daddy..." he coached.

I pushed as hard as I could, and I felt my husband's warm, wet tongue slide inside of my asshole. I moaned uncontrollably at the feeling. He was so deep inside of my ass, slowly circling his tongue against the walls of my anal canal. Slowly, he withdrew his tongue. He moved his hands to the front side of my body, and pushed against me to him closer to him.

"I have to get deeper inside of your asshole, baby. Holy fuck...you taste incredible..."

He shoved his mouth between my cheeks, and pushed my body further in to his mouth. He began darting his tongue inside of my asshole urgently, like he couldn't taste me deep enough or fast enough. He moaned with pleasure as he tasted me. I was gushing from my pussy at the feeling.

My husband began to french kiss my asshole, in a way that was just as romantic had he been kissing my mouth. He tenderly kissed my wide open hole, thrusting his tongue inside of me and finishing each kiss with a sucking kiss.

"I can't believe you're my fucking wife..." he moaned between kisses. "I fucking love you, baby..." my husband said as he continued to make out with my asshole eagerly.

He began to pick up the pace. His tongue became more stuff, and his probes in to me became quicker and deeper. My husband was tongue fucking my asshole deeper than I could have ever imagined.

He spread me wider as his tongue plunged deeper in to my anal canal, my legs beginning to shake at the feeling.

"Feed me, baby...feed your husband. Push that hole open and give me everything. Feed me from your gorgeous shithole..." he whispered through gritted teeth.

"Suck me out, daddy. Suck my asshole as hard as you can. I want to push everything out for you. SUCK ME..." I begged, my ass rocking in to my husband's mouth.

My husband connected his lips to my opening, and sucked my tight little hole harder than he ever had. I pushed my hole open, hard. Push, push, push. It felt incredible.

"FUCK. Fuck, Clint...yes, baby. Yes. Suck mommy. Suck mommy's asshole out. Mommy's pushing so hard for you..." I moaned.

"Push, baby. I need you to fucking push that little hole open as I suck you...PUSH."

"Suck your pregnant wife's shithole..." I screamed, unable to control my pleasure from the intimacy of the moment.

"I'm going to cum, daddy. Quick. Fuck...I'm going to cum. Put my cunt in your mouth...FUUUUUCK, I'M CUMMING..."

With his mouth latched to my spasming pussy, I squirted fresh hot cum in to my husband's eager mouth.

He fell on to me, french kissing me deeply. I tasted my pussy, my ass, and my cum on his tongue.

"I love eating your beautiful asshole, baby..." he whispered between kisses.

"And I love feeding it to you..."

I responded, pushing my now cum-soaked tongue in to the back of his throat.