Husband Innocent Wife Still Pays Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent wife is taken advantage of by judge and his wife.
1.4k words
4.07
23.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had given evidence to the court that should have cleared her husband, of three months, of any of the charges. The judge did not seem to want to believe her evidence and she was worried that if he didn't Jack would be convicted and her life, as well as his, would be ruined. They could not afford a lawyer to defend Jack and things were not looking good. The judge said that they would have to come back after lunch to conclude the case but asked that Jane be shown to his chambers. Jane was surprised and worried about this but knew she had no option. The judge invited her into the room and dismissed the clerk who had shown her in. He did not offer her a seat leaving her feel even more uncomfortable.

"I have a number of options. I am not minded to find your husband innocent but there are options still left open to me. A prison sentence would certainly be very bad news for both your husband and you. I could consider a probationary period of say a year and if your husband's behaviour is exemplary, he would serve no time in prison."

"Oh, Sir I know he would never do anything to bring him back to the court, I guarantee it."

"I shall hold you to account for not only his behaviour but also yours. You will report to me once every week for the whole year. If you do everything required of you during those visits you will both, be free at the end of the year."

Jane had her doubts about the proposal as she was sure it was one. Her relief at having a way out was so strong that refusing the proposal was never an option for her.

"Thank you, sir, thank you, you will not regret it I promise."

"I certainly hope not my dear. You will tell your husband that you will be required to do some domestic work for my wife and me. You can also tell him that you will be required to accept some punishment on his behalf."

The judge concluded matters in the court within half an hour of the lunch break, finding Jane's husband guilty but giving him a suspended sentence. It was five days later that Jane arrived at the Judge's house as required. She was welcomed by his wife who said that she was very keen to see what Jane had to offer. Jane was very nervous of the visit. She was not experienced in life matters but was not expecting to be cleaning the house. The Judge's wife said that Jane was to call the Judge Sir and her Madam. She added that Jane would do everything she was told to without question or hesitation. It was only then that Jane was shown into the living room where the Judge sat reading.

"Oh, Mrs. Johnson I am so pleased to see you. Has my wife explained things to you my dear?"

"I think so Sir. I am not sure what is required of me but I will do whatever it takes to keep my husband out of jail."

It was Madam who changed the atmosphere when her simple instruction changed everything.

"Take all your clothes off and put them over there."

Jane was not shocked by this, but it did bring into reality how vulnerable she felt. She was soon naked facing the couple with her arms and hands covering her boobs and crotch. Only her husband had seen her naked since she had become an adult. She was frightened by her nudity but also excited by the lack of control and uncertainty of what was to come.

"Turn round, bend down, and hold your ankles spreading your legs shoulder wide."

The judge's wife said it in a very matter of fact way as if it was an every day instruction. Jane was quickly in position with her back to both Sir and Madam.

"While she has a wonderful posterior I do so prefer a bottom to have a nice pink tinge. Please take her across your knee and warm her up before I decide what punishment is most suitable for her."

Madam appeared delighted with this request and soon had the young wife settled across her lap. She didn't start to spank the lily white bottom presented to her but caressed it gently. Jane was surprised with this even though the hand felt comforting and warm. The hand covered the whole area and even dipped between the slightly open legs. When the spanking started it was gentle as if to be stimulating rather than painful. Jane had never been spanked and found herself enjoying the attention and the submissiveness of her situation. After about a dozen spanks the caressing started again mixed up with Madam's nails scraping across the reddened area. When the fingers explored between her legs both women were stunned to discover how wet it was.

The spanking started again but this time a little firmer. This created warmth across the whole area, spreading between Jane's legs. There was no pain associated with the spanking and Jane found herself drifting into a dream like state. This was not broken when Madam paused on a couple of occasions to caress the excited Jane between her legs. It was broken when Sir addressed his wife.

"You are meant to be preparing the girl for me not pleasuring her. It looks like you are certainly exciting her. I have not decided whether I will cane her or not. I might consider saving that pleasure for a day when she is less submissive than she has been today. Let's take a look and see if your posterior is sufficiently reddened. Please kneel on the sofa with your head down into the back and your bottom as high as possible. That's right now open your legs much wider."

Jane had been shocked as she climbed off Madam's lap to feel just how wet she was. The position she was asked to take up was going to reveal the extent of her arousal to Sir. This tested just how submissive she could be. She passed with a flutter of further excitement. She pushed her head as low as possible and pushed her bottom up as high as possible.

"Oh my goodness I have never seen any girl quite as, well quite as ready. Did you enjoy what Madam was doing to you? Have you ever experienced the touch of another female before?"

"No Sir I would never dream of doing anything so wrong. Only my husband has ever touched me and never quite like Madam did. I am sorry I am so, so........ "

Madam saw the huge smile on her husband's face. He was quickly out of his clothing below the waist and his wife was happy to see that he was clearly as aroused as the girl was. This girl would not be receiving the cane in the next few minutes. What she did receive was an erection teasing around her very wet pussy. She had never experienced this, as her husband, who had been a virgin when they met, had no idea that a woman could have any sexual needs or requirements. Sir however had experience of many females and their many and varied requirements. He was very confident that he knew exactly what both he and she needed right now.

As wet as she was, he opened her up slowly teasing only an inch or two into her sopping pussy. He was not as big as her husband and entered her deeper and deeper with ease. He loved hearing the expressions of sexual excitement that Jane was completely unable to disguise. He held her hips and thrust into her rhythmically but without force. Each time he withdrew he admired the view of her pink cheeks. For her part she was worried that she was about to experience some kind of seizure as her heart raced and her mouth became dry.

Sir and Madam knew exactly what she was going to experience before her body exploded into her first ever orgasm. At first it frightened her but very quickly the pleasure overwhelmed her. She pushed herself back against the penis that was bringing her the excitement she had never known. She screamed her pleasure as her body was racked by spasm after spasm of violent pleasure. He was in control enough to enjoy every scream and spasm as the reddened rear rubbed against his belly. Madam was delighted to watch the girl disintegrate into a gibbering heap of sexual excitement.

A week later Jane knocked on the Judge's front door with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.