Husband is a Good Sport Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I guess I can leave now, Collette."

"O, come on Cam," I giggled, "That is a precious story. Relax and enjoy. It was cute."

Collette was ribbing and hugging Cam and you could tell she loved him to death. Cam was red in the face. Collette and I were having a good time, but I decided we had ribbed him enough. I turned the conversation back to his academic accomplishments and we talked another two hours.

Cam got up to use the bathroom and Collette asked me very pointedly what I saw in her brother and why an attractive woman would date a young inexperienced guy. I could not find a good reason but I told her about my older boyfriend who had made fun of Cam and how I had broken up with him afterward.

"It started as an apology, but something about him seemed to reach out to me. He seemed vulnerable and I wanted him to feel better about himself. Then he asked me out and I accepted for some reason. In the meantime, I was doing some soul searching about how I related to people. That was about it and we have seen each other a few times. I really enjoy his intelligent approach to life. "

"Have you had sex?"

"Wow, Collette, that might not really be your business, but just between us, there has been absolutely no physical contact other than I kissed him on the cheek twice."

"Yeah, that's what I figured. I just know that ole Cam is a virgin and I was trying to figure out your angle."

"Believe me there is no angle. If you think it is better that I don't see him anymore, I understand. Are you thinking that Cam is more invested in our friendship than I am?"

"Oh, no. It is just that it seems out of character for him. Having had no girlfriends up to now. I had to get him a date with a friend of mine for prom. I insisted that he go. I even dressed him and told him what to do. They had a good time, but that was all. He would not even kiss her."

"I hope the dressing up story has not upset him. I don't want him to be mad at you."

"Actually, Cam didn't resist as much as he is letting on. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it when we took him to the Halloween party. Mom saw us go out and she didn't have any objections. Maybe if we had a man in the house at that time it would have been different. Cam fit in well with my friends and it was just our way of playing with him. He was not one to make close friends out of school, so I guess he became comfortable with the girls. We didn't mind either. He is so precious. All my friends love him."

"In fact," she continued, I have a really crazy idea for Cam, but I might not better bring it up to him now."

Intrigued, I asked, "What is it?"

"Ok, it is about a waitress job."

"Waitress?"

"Yeah, you see why I am reluctant to bring it up?"

"What kind of job are you talking about? He is waiting tables already."

Collette noticed that Cam had come back into the room. She gave me the look like 'shussh'.

I had no idea what was coming. When he got back, Collette moved over beside him and hugged him.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you little brother. But since it came up, I have a great idea for you. Like we were talking about, Rita can set you up with the fancy restaurant where she works. You have the skills and you could make a ton of money in tips compared to what you make now. You are not going to wait tables the rest of your life and you need money. Even if you get the full scholarship to medical school, you will still need money to live on. You know Mom is pretty stretched as it is and I have a while before I could even think about helping."

Collette went on to explain the problem to Cam. It seems that it is well known by the restaurant management that women made quite a bit more in tips than male waiters. It was just the clientele. The whole day starting at early lunch was filled with businessmen on expense accounts. In the evening it was more business dinners, mostly upper management types. The couples and families who came for dinner were generally well off. The customers just preferred young waitresses over male waiters.

Collette and Rita had cooked up a scheme where they would make Cam over as a young woman just like they had done growing up.

I was flabbergasted. Cam was embarrassed and was trying to get Collette to stop talking about it. At first, I was a little pissed at Collette for doing this in front of me, but I realized that she had probably expected my support after I had told Cam to lighten up after the makeover story for Halloween. I wasn't so sure that Collette had picked the right time, but something in Cam's refusal made me think he was at least considering it.

Cam looked at me for help to get him out of the conversation. I was blank faced while Collette kept telling him the pros of the decision. The job would simply not go to a male waiter. Either Cam took the opportunity, or they would find a pretty woman to fill the vacancy.

Cam spoke, "Collette, that is so far fetched that I can't believe you brought it up. Especially in front of Beverly." He addressed me, "Beverly, I am so sorry that my sister likes to play games with me even though we are now grown adults."

Now I had to speak. "I don't know, Cam, she seems serious. I can't really weigh in on this. It is not my business."

Collette said, "Cam think about it. Rita said that she would make sure she was on your shift in the beginning. She thinks you can pull it off. We have already talked about it. We will get you an ID. You can use your real social security number. No one can share that information. If it comes up, we can just make up a story about our dad already having named you expecting a boy. It is no big deal."

"I could never do that, Collette?"

"Why not? You were never discovered at the Halloween party. All my friends were crazy with the secret that night. A couple were really pissed because you looked better than they did. You look young. You barely have a beard and any body hair. That is easily taken care of. Shave your legs and armpits and you will look better than some of the women already working there. Rita guarantees it. This is not a teenage prank, Cam. This is real and we want you to consider it."

Cam looked at me again. Who knows what was going through his head? I could see him thinking about it.

"What if it doesn't work, Collette. I will be a laughing stock. If anyone found out, I would be ruined."

"Not really, Cam," she said. "This is a little off the normal track, but you forget that I have the supplies and training to make it work. With the way makeup is today, you will have no trouble making it through a six to eight-hour shift before you must touch up. I mean you have perfect skin. I am sure you have always wanted to look older, but why not turn the karma around and use it to your benefit. After that Halloween, I have no doubt that we could pull this off."

"Beverly," he said, "How about injecting the voice of reason to this crazy woman."

"Cam, as crazy as it sounds, Collette seems to have thought this out. Really if it didn't work out no on would probably say anything. The way libel laws are today, they could not afford to. You have a bright future after you finish medical school. If this is worth what Collette says, you might get her to do a trial run and let us see what we think."

"Seriously, Beverly, you are taken in by this lunatic."

I said, "Tell you what. I thought the Halloween party story was just precious. The usual macho bullshit need not interfere here. I am a little excited now. Why don't you let Collette do a makeover here at my place? I will help you with your voice and mannerisms."

Collette said, "Great. So, it is all set. We need to get moving before the job is filled. Tomorrow night okay with you, Beverly?"

"If Cam is willing, it is fine by me. I will be home around six. I will pick up a pizza on the way home and we are all set. I can't wait."

12