Husband is a Good Sport Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped back on the bed and spread my legs. Camille placed her mouth over my sex. I moved very slowly and set the pace. I was slowly making love to her mouth. She was not as aggressive as we have been. She was in my control. My movement dictated the positioning of her mouth. She kept her head motionless as I moved up and down, coating her face with my flowing love juice.

She was mine. All mine. I was fucking her mouth. I moved my sex all around her face. Up and down. Side to side. We had more makeup. I was going to ruin her pretty visage with wild sex. I wrapped my stocking clad legs around her head and pulled her tightly to my womanhood. I was beginning to cum. I tugged her a little with my leg and she understood that she was to suck my hard girl cock. She slid her tongue around the hard little pearl and then sucked me into her mouth. It was a female blow job and I exploded.

I had one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I dropped my legs and planted my stilettos on the bed. I raised up in convulsions and Camille followed me up. She was still sucking my clit. I broke loose and screamed as my cum sprayed all over the bed. It was like a dam had burst and my cum drenched everything. Camille was right in the deluge. She opened her mouth and caught what she could. Finally, my squirting stopped. I fell backwards and almost passed out. My vison was cloudy.

I was almost unconscious, but Camille knew what to do. As I lay there almost naked, she removed her tight gaff and let her big clit loose. After the blood engorged her girl cock, she began slowly moving her hands up and down the shaft. She was leaking plenty of precum and she rubbed it on my breasts. She began tensing and her cum shot forward all over my body. She was beyond excited also. When the deluge stopped, I looked at her with hazy eyes.

"God, Camille, put that gross thing away and lick your girl cum off my body. Get it all and kiss me."

She vacuumed it up and saved most of it. She kissed me and snowballed it back into to my mouth. I swirled her cum in my mouth and licked my lips. We made love with our lips moving the sweet nectar back and forth until it was all gone.

I told Camille that I could live exclusively as a lesbian if sex was going to be that good from now on. She was a little perplexed by this.

"What about Cam?" she asked.

"Forget about Cam for the next few days. I am all yours. I want you to fuck my pussy with your mouth until we must return home. Maybe Cam can have me back if Camille promises to be there for me from time to time."