Husband is on The Phone

Story Info
Husband listens to wife's tryst with a one-off playmate.
6.9k words
3.63
38.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's work day wasn't always this tedious. Most of her days were actually pretty hectic and before this particular work trip she had been looking forward to it; a break from the usual day to day humdrum. Now, three days into seemingly endless meetings and the most boring powerpoint presentations she'd ever seen, she couldn't wait for the day to end. Her first several evenings this trip had been pretty boring, but she had found a remedy for that and was actually looking forward to the evening.

- - - - - -

Dana was a beautiful brunette with a curvy figure that resulted from two children and lots of physical labor at her job. She had plenty of muscle tone under just enough padding to be what many men referred to as luscious. Her thighs, hips and butt often caught the attention of men -- of all ages -- and when she wore her tight jeans... the ones that really shaped and showed off her sexy derriere... she often got whistles and stares. That's not to say that men didn't notice her chest. Her 40D boobs weren't as high and firm as they were in her 20s, but they weren't D-cup back then either.

Dana and Frank had been married for almost 30 years. They'd married relatively young -- in their early 20s -- and been happy for the large majority of the time they'd been together. Every marriage has rough patches, but neither of them had ever cheated and they'd never had to suffer through any separations. In fact, they'd only had one or two really big arguments and neither of them could even remember what those were about now.

Some years back -- about fifteen years now as Dana thought about it -- Frank had admitted that one of his favorite fantasies was seeing Dana sexually involved with another man. It took Dana some time to understand how the idea could turn Frank on, and truth be told, he couldn't really explain it all that well either. But one of the things they had committed themselves to was being honest with each other and when they were discussing sexual interests / fantasies, to be as open and honest as possible. They had every intention of being married until one of them went to the grave, so they admitted there should be no judgment and no shame. Everyone is different and has different turn ons. Dana eventually came to accept that one of Frank's kinks was that he got off on the idea of her being a slut for another man; just fucking for the pure pleasure of the fuck with no interest in the guy -- or guys when the conversation got that far -- beyond the pleasure and enjoyment of the sexual encounter, and enough courtesy to interact before and after.

As time, discussion and fantasies went on, Dana discovered she enjoyed the idea of having another man and while the idea of Frank watching made her nervous, the idea also left her strangely excited. There was no denying how wet her pussy got when she thought about having a guy fucking her hard while Frank stood to one side watching and stroking his cock. After enlivening many of their sexual trysts with such talk, Frank and Dana started to take and share explicit photos -- properly edited not to be identifiable -- with others of similar thoughts. That eventually led to some chats and even Dana giving a carefully controlled webcam show or two. She was surprised to see how many men found her "mom body" attractive and she surely enjoyed watching those men stroke their hard cocks as they watched her masturbate her pussy with fingers and toys. She especially loved seeing the cum shooting from the men in response to her show.

Over the course of time, a lot of discussion and plenty of sexual play, Frank and Dana ultimately decided they should take the step of seeing if reality would be as stimulating as fantasy; they decided that Dana could actually play with another man if she found one she wanted, without fear of repercussion within their marriage. Some months went by and the thought had almost been forgotten when she met a guy who made a pass at her. She found him very attractive, flirted back a bit and when he asked for her number she provided it. She made it clear that she was married and asked if the man didn't mind? His response was that if it didn't bother her it wouldn't bother him. Dana asked if he'd feel the same way if her husband knew? His response was that her husband was welcome to watch or join in if he wanted. He wasn't trying to tear up a marriage but he was happy to play with any attractive woman who was agreeable.

When Dana told Frank about the exchange and having given the man her number, his excitement was obvious. Their sex that night was more energetic than it had been in recent weeks and as Frank was giving her pussy a good pounding fuck, Dana found herself wondering what it would feel like if it was another man's cock.

The guy's name was Mike and he texted her the next day. The text chat continued for a couple days with a strong underlying sexual context. Dana kept Frank informed and had no objection to him reading the chats if he wanted. Then came the day when Mike asked Dana if she could come over for an evening and make all the talk into reality. Dana showed the invitation to Frank and he asked if she wanted to. She admitted that yes, she honestly did want to. Frank told her to go have fun but practice safe sex. That was the beginning of what became a three year adventure between Dana and Mike. They played on and off and Frank joined them a couple times. Dana found out that not only could she enjoy sex with another man without any negative impact on her marriage, but she thoroughly enjoyed being the center of sexual attention between two men.

That circumstance ended when Mike's job relocated him to the other side of the country but Frank and Dana remained committed to enjoying their expanded sexual life. Dana made it clear that she didn't feel it was fair for her to be the only person playing, so Frank was free to find playmates as well. They joined a couple swingers' websites, attended some fun house parties and even went to a hotel party. They hosted other couples at their house and discovered how much they enjoyed watching each other play even while they were playing themselves. Dana found it a particular turn on to see Frank giving someone else's wife a good hard fucking while the woman's husband was doing the same to Dana.

For Frank, though, the biggest turn on was still seeing or knowing about Dana just acting like a cock loving slut. What turned him on was watching Dana enjoy a fun sexual encounter where her behavior demonstrated how much she enjoyed everything she could get from a stiff dick and her playmate obviously enjoyed every pleasure he could get from her mouth or pussy.

Then came the two week work trip Dana was on at the moment. Frank had made no secret of two things: he was going to miss her immensely and he hoped she had as much fun as she could while she was on the trip. Dana's outlook was a bit different. It was a work trip. Most of the people she'd be around would be coworkers even if from different parts of the country. One of their rules -- hers and Frank's -- was that they didn't play with coworkers or friends. Dana was expecting two weeks of mostly boring evenings spent alone in her hotel room or out with coworkers watching them get drunk in a collection of bars.

The night before, she'd been out with a few coworkers at one of the nicer bars in town. It had a decent sized dance floor, a DJ that played a wide assortment of music and a crowd that while plentiful wasn't obnoxious. Dana considered herself one of the older members of her group, and in the crowd, but she had dressed comfortably to come out and the unintended side effect was that her jeans and blouse showed off her curves quite nicely. She was surprised when a guy approached her and asked her for a dance. He was good looking, she guessed about 30 years old (almost 20 years her junior), built well and polite. She accepted and they stepped out to the dance floor.

The first few songs weren't really "fast" songs but they definitely weren't songs you slow danced to either. And then, just when she was getting ready to thank the man for the dances, the DJ played a true slow song and the man -- Randy she learned his name was -- pulled her in. She went willingly and was pleased to feel how firm his physique was under his button down shirt. His hands went to her waist and he held her close but not in a clutching fashion. She put her arms up around his neck and breathed in his scent. He even smelled good and she felt her nipples start to perk up. It only took her a second to realize why: Randy's body felt good, he smelled good, he looked good and her body was in need of a good fuck.

When the song ended Randy leaned down to give her a quick peck on the lips and Dana didn't pull away. It surprised her in fact. "If you're going to be in town for a while," Randy asked, "Can I have your number? Maybe we could have dinner and a few more dances?"

Before she could answer, one of Dana's coworkers came over to let her know they were leaving. She said she'd be right there and then turned back to Randy, pulling her arms from around him. "Sure," she said with a smile. Randy was already pulling out his phone and typed it in as she gave it to him. Her phone was in her back pocket and she felt it vibrate as he sent her a text. With a smile, Dana stretched up and gave him another peck on the lips. "Thanks for the dances. I'll be in touch." Randy smiled and nodded and let her go.

It was late when Dana got back to her hotel room, but she texted Frank to let him know what had happened and to say goodnight. "Hey, baby. Met a guy while out with coworkers this evening. Enjoyed a few dances. Gave him my number. He was fun." It was a few minutes later before Frank replied; probably due to time zone differences.

"Glad you had some fun. Clean fun? Or otherwise?"

"Clean fun," Dana replied. "Just dancing. But I wouldn't mind some naughty fun if you're okay with it."

"You know I'm always okay with it," Frank replied. "Just be safe and enjoy. Remember my requirement."

"Always," she replied. "Getting ready for bed. Love you. TTY in the morning."

"Going to bed alone?" came Frank's question.

"For tonight," Dana sent back. "Maybe not every other night."

Frank sent back a couple emojis and then an, "I love you, baby. Sweet dreams."

Dana sent back a kissy-face emoji and then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When her phone chirped indicating she had another text message she was surprised and wondered what else Frank had added. Going to get her phone she saw that the text was from Randy. "Hey. Just wanted to thank you for the dances. I hope you enjoyed them as well."

"I did," replied Dana. "Thank you."

"I'd enjoy some more," Randy sent.

"Me too," replied Dana. "What did you have in mind?"

"Dinner and dancing tomorrow night?" Randy sent.

"Sounds good," sent Dana. "I should be done with work about 5ish and available about six?"

"Wanna meet at the same restaurant at six?" sent Randy.

"Perfect," replied Dana. "See you then. Sweet dreams." And she added a kissy face emoji.

"Oh, they definitely will be after dancing with you," sent Randy.

"Me too," sent Dana after a moment's consideration. She didn't want to come across as a total slut, but she also wanted him to know his comment wasn't unappreciated. She went and finished her evening routine and got into bed naked. As she was drifting off to sleep her mind was full of images of Randy as she imagined him naked and on top of her. Vaguely she was aware of Frank off to one side, encouraging her; spurring her on as he stroked his length and watched her enjoy it.

The following morning was usual as Dana prepared for a day full of more boring presentations. She had a hard time focusing on the information begin shared but she wasn't having any trouble staying awake as she had the first couple days. Instead she was quite awake thinking about what the evening might bring. She had texted Frank when she got up, sent him a sexy selfie taken in the bathroom mirror, and then gotten in the shower. By the time she got out he had replied about how it was a shame all that sexy naked wasn't being taken advantage of. She sent back, "YET!" and a smiley face.

Half way through her work morning her phone vibrated and she looked to see a text from Randy. "Good morning. Just wanted to let you know how much I'm looking forward to dinner and dancing this evening. I hope work doesn't wear you out too bad."

"Wear me out? No," she sent back. "Put me to sleep? Serious danger there."

"Do I need to come rescue you?" Randy sent.

"I wish," she replied. "I'm stuck until whenever it's done. But at least I don't have to spend another evening out with coworkers and knowing that helps."

"Oh," Randy sent back. "I'm just an escape from your coworkers? LOL"

"Not 'just'," she replied.

"Fair enough," Randy replied. "I'll still see you at six?"

"Unless I tell you different, yes," Dana sent. "My work day should end by five and I'll freshen up, change, etc. and come meet you." Randy sent back a thumbs up emoji followed by a smiley face. Dana sent him a kissy face emoji back and then returned her attention to the seemingly endless powerpoint slide presentation ahead of her.

Surprisingly, the presentations wrapped up a bit early and by five o'clock Dana was in her room, stripping out of her work clothes. With the little bit of extra time on her hands, she decided to give herself a trim "down there," and went to the bathroom. She dug Frank's beard trimmer out of her toiletries kit and stepped into the bathtub. She never shaved her pubic thatch because it was so irritating to do so, but she habitually kept it trimmed pretty short. Normally Frank would trim her in preparation for a playdate but it had been a while and Dana wanted to clean things up in case anything happened with Randy that evening -- especially since she was hoping it would. As she ran the trimmer up and down across her sex, the vibration pulsed through her and she realized just how good it felt. By the time she was done... satisfied with the appearance and balance of trim... she realized her pussy was slick with her wetness.

That done, she put the trimmer out on the counter next to the sink and took a lazy hot shower. She washed as she usually would to play with Frank or anyone else and, after drying off, spritzed on her "smell good stuff." It was a body spray fragrance that Frank was particular to so she assumed most other men would like it as well. Going out to the closet Dana considered what she had to wear and was thankful she'd brought a few "sexier" things with her; the black lace panties Frank was so partial to and the matching bra. She had a cream colored blouse that wasn't sheer or see through but in just the right light would let the shadow of the bra show through. She had her favorite best fitting jeans that accentuated her ass. The outfit didn't scream, "Fuck me I'm a slut!" but it equally didn't say, "I'm a working mom far from home trying to pass time." It was complimentary to her figure and if Randy got the blouse or jeans (or both) off of her, he'd certainly see a sexy message. For most people, sheer black lace screamed "sexy!" and communicated desire.

By 5:30 she was out of her hotel room after having cleaned it up a bit, and by 5:40 she was at the bar of the restaurant where she was meeting Randy. She ordered a beer and had just taken the first few sips when she felt someone come up behind her. Looking over her shoulder she saw Randy smiling at her as he slid his hand around her waist. "Hi, there," he said with a grin. "Waiting on anyone special?"

"Well," she said with a smile of her own, "I'm waiting on someone. I don't know if he's special." She let that hang for a minute before continuing. "I mean... did you ride the short bus?" As inappropriate as it was in contemporary times, Randy laughed, shook his head no and admitted he probably therefore wasn't special.

With her beer in hand, Dana followed him to the hostess stand and they were taken to a table. They talked over dinner, both of them eating light -- obviously being hopeful that they'd be enjoying something vigorous for dessert. The conversation was casual and full of flirtation with heavy sexual undertones. Dana realized that Randy didn't know her, where she was from, or anything about her aside from what she revealed. He knew she was married and she was in town for work. She discovered he was single, in town for work and had an affinity for picking up married women. He claimed there was a lot less drama and no expectation of anything on-going. He enjoyed dating and playing but he wasn't really in the market for anything long term. He had been divorced not long before and just wasn't eager to get into a relationship any time soon. The conversation toed a fine line of flirtation without any actual suggestion of sexual play. Randy was very carefully being respectful of the fact that she was married while making it just as clear that if she wanted to he wouldn't object to anything she had in mind.

After dinner they enjoyed a few dances, both fast and slow and somewhere in the middle of the second slow song Randy leaned down to kiss her. It wasn't a peck on the lips. It was a full on passionate exploration of her soul as committed by his lips and tongue in conjunction with hers. She readily opened herself to the kiss, pulling on the back of his neck to communicate her enthusiasm and rewarded by the feeling of one of his hands sliding down her back to caress and squeeze her butt, pulling her into him as he did so.

The kiss grew in passion and energy through the end of the song and they were breathing heavy when they finally broke apart. Randy seemed hesitant to suggest anything further, but Dana had grown beyond being shy. "You had enough of this place yet?" she asked him. He nodded in response. "Good. Bill paid?" He nodded again. "Let's go then." Dana took him by the hand and led him out of the restaurant. On the way back to her hotel she pulled out her phone to text Frank. Randy saw what she was doing and expressed a sense of surprise.

Her text to Frank said, "Hey. Had dinner. Going back to the room." She put a kissy face emoji on the end and then added, "I love you."

When Randy saw she was texting and asked who she was texting, Dana said, "Just letting my husband know I'm headed back to my room."

"Oh," he said. His tone indicated he didn't know how he should take that. Was she hiding this from her husband?

"Don't worry about it," Dana assured him. "Before the evening is over, Frank will know everything we've done. In fact, I'm going to get you to take some pictures for me to send to him, but I want it to be a surprise."

"Huh?" Randy said. Now he sounded genuinely surprised.

"I'm not a cheater," Dana said, laughing at the look on his face. "My husband knows I play. But we have rules and one of them is that I have to let him know. I also have to send him at least one picture of me naked that my playmate takes before we fuck."

Randy thought about that for a minute. "So he'll know everything?"

"Oh, I'm hoping we get pictures of some of it to send him, but yes... he'll hear every detail from me at some point," she replied.

"And he's okay with that?" asked Randy. He still didn't sound sure but he no longer looked surprised or worried.

"He's not only okay with it. It turns him on. We both love it when the other plays. We prefer to do it together and be able to watch each other as we play, but he likes that I have fun. We just have some controls and I make sure to always abide by them."

"So, you've done this before?" Randy asked.

"A few times," Dana giggled, pulling his hand to turn into the lobby of her hotel.

Once they were through the hotel lobby and in the elevator Dana stepped in close to Randy and pulled him into another passionate kiss. Her hands explored up and down his arms, his sides, his hips, across his ass and back. She wanted to give his crotch a feel to see what he was packing but the elevator dinged and the doors opened. She broke the kiss and stepped just slightly away as an older couple stepped in. "Going up?" she asked them.

12