Husband is on The Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, sorry," the man said and they stepped back out. Before the doors had closed Dana was back in Randy's arms, kissing him and reaching for his crotch. She was quite pleased to feel the package he had growing there. It would not be a disappointing evening, she thought, if he knew how to use that. When the elevator reached her floor she broke the kiss but held his hand and led him down the hallway to her room.

Once in her room she asked Randy if he needed to use the bathroom? He shook his head 'no' so she pointed him to a seat and the refrigerator before going into the bathroom herself. As she closed the bathroom door, she heard the TV click on as Randy got situated to entertain himself.

In the bathroom, Dana watched herself in the mirror as she stripped off her blouse and jeans. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her short socks as she kicked out of her jeans. Standing in front of the mirror she adjusted both her bra and the panties to present her curves to what she saw as her fullest advantage, fluffed her hair and took a deep breath. There was always this moment with a new playmate. That moment when she was sure she was going to go play with a guy; he was going to see her naked, intimately and up close; she was going to see him naked... feel him... taste him... and welcome his manhood into her body. It was a reality check moment and she could feel the excited buzz in her body that always resulted. She loved this feeling and she was ready to experience all of that. She smiled at herself in the mirror because along the way she planned to provide Frank some nice surprises too.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Dana was quite pleased to see the look on Randy's face as he turned from the TV to look at her. His mouth fell open a bit and his eyes twinkled. Dana smiled back and said, "Hi again."

"Yeah," Randy said. He still looked half in disbelief.

"Aren't you a little overdressed?" Dana asked as she took another step toward him.

Randy blinked once, put down the beer he'd gotten out of the refrigerator and began to undress. As he unbuttoned his shirt, Dana was pleased to see his physique. He didn't quite have "washboard" abs, but he was quite trim, well built and muscular. He stepped out of his loafers and began to undo his pants after dropping his shirt to the chair he was sitting in. She took another step toward him as he unzipped his jeans, hooked his thumbs at each hip and pushed them down. She saw that he was wearing a pair of boxers and the cock he had hanging inside them wasn't hanging as much as it had been. Its size was obvious and she knew she was going to enjoy herself.

Wearing only his boxers now he began to step toward her and she put up a hand to stop him. "Wait just a sec. Have a seat and watch for a minute... and I'll need your help putting together my surprise for Frank." Randy looked a bit confused but didn't argue or hesitate. He stepped back and sat down in the chair. Dana noticed that the opening in his boxers gaped a bit and she wondered if he equipment might come climbing out in response to what she was about to do.

With Randy's eyes on her, she moved over to the bed, picking up her phone along the way, and climbing on to her hands and knees. With a big smile on her face, knowing what she was about to do, she posed herself to take a nice picture of her ass and sent that to Frank with a message that said, "Do you like?"

Even as that text and image was being sent through, she repositioned herself on her back and took another one looking up at the camera with her lips pursed as if blowing him a kiss. She sent that one with a message that said, "Don't you wish you were here to feed me some cock while I hung my head off the bed?" She pushed SEND and repositioned again. This time she asked Randy for his help and gave him the phone. He took a few steps back and she directed him to what she wanted and then she posed again, pushing her ass up and resting down on her elbows. It appeared as if she was offering herself up to a man moving in behind her. She sent that picture with a message that read, "Don't you wish you were here to mount me like this?"

She stopped there, took the phone from Randy, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then waited. She knew that Frank would realize she couldn't have taken the last picture herself. She was curious as to what his text response would be. Her phone buzzed and she looked down to read the messages as they came in.

"You know I love your ass. It's incredible!"

"God yes, I'd love to be throat fucking you as your head hung off the bed."

And then there was a pause before the next message came in.

"So... you gonna tell me who you have there playing cameraman?"

Dana giggled and replied. "Guy named Randy from last night is here. I told him I had to send you pictures first and he was helpful. I hope you like."

"Very much," Frank replied. "I hope you have a good time."

"I'm sure I will," replied Dana. "Sorry you're not here to watch or join in."

She was surprised at the next response she got. "Call me," was all it said. Wondering what was wrong, Dana dialed Frank's phone immediately. Looking over at Randy she saw a look of concern on his face too. It was in response to hers.

The phone barely rang once before Frank answered. "Hey, baby."

"Hey," she said back. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing at all," Frank reassured her. "But since I can't be there I want to try something we've never tried before."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I want to listen," Frank said. "I want you to stay on the phone with me while you play until you can't anymore and have to put the phone down." He paused. "That okay?"

A huge grin grew on Dana's face for two reasons. One, the thought turned her on immensely. Two, after seeing the look on her face change, Randy had dropped his boxers and stepped up on the bed beside her. His now stiff cock was mere inches from her face as she talked to Frank on the phone and looked up at Randy. She continued her conversation with her husband as she reached up with her other hand and began to stroke Randy's hard equipment. "That sounds like a lot of fun," she said to Frank. "Different than when you watch... almost dirtier somehow."

"Talk to me when you can," said Frank, listening as hard as he could through the phone. "But make sure I can hear what's going on if you can't talk for some reason."

Dana was still stroking Randy's cock and noticed a drop of precum forming out of the small hole at the tip. To Frank she said, "You mean like if I have to use my tongue on him or my mouths' full of cock, like..." and then she stopped talking to lick the drop of precum from Randy's manhood.

Randy's moan was loud and clear as Dana intentionally made a slurping noise before sucking Randy's cock between her lips. With the phone still to her ear, she started sucking Randy's length up and down just as she heard her husband's response in her ear. "Yes... just like that," he said.

Just then, Randy grabbed the back of Dana's head with one hand, and the base of his cock with the other, and pulled her mouth down farther on his length. Dana wasn't expecting it but she did take a certain sensual pleasure from being manhandled like this, so she just opened her mouth and throat as best she could and took as much of him in as possible before she started to gag or choke. When she did, the sounds were easy for Frank to hear and he knew just how much his slutty wife was getting off on being treated like that.

Dana let Frank listen for another few minutes as she bobbed up and down on Randy's cock. Randy's moans seemed to flow continuously and Dana was all too aware of her own panties getting wet as her pussy creamed. Her body was ready for a good fucking and, truth be told, she was eagerly looking forward to it. A part of her realized that the sooner it started, the sooner it would be over, but Randy seemed in good shape and she was going to hold out hope that he had some good staying power.

Pulling off Randy's cock Dana said to her husband on the phone, "I'm going to lay back and spread for him to fuck me now."

"Do it, baby," Frank encouraged her. "Take that cock and get fucked good!" She was moving even as he spoke and by the time he was finished she was on her back, legs spread, phone to her ear. Randy hadn't pulled her panties off but had merely pulled the crotch to the side and was rubbing his stiff dick up and down her slit, smearing her juices and teasing her clit. His dick was thick and heavy enough that he also smacked her pussy with it a few times before lining up the cockhead to make his entry. As he did that, Dana said into her phone, "Oh, baby... I think he's getting ready to put it in," and then she groaned loudly as Randy speared his cock into her clutching pussy.

"Yes, baby," Frank said on the phone. "Take that cock!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Dana managed to say. Each word was timed with a thrust from Randy who almost immediately began a quick thrusting penetration of her sex. "Oh, baby," she said into the phone, looking down at her playmate's cock as it stretched her pussy open, "he's fucking your wifey so good!"

She had a hard time talking after that and even dropped the phone at one point, leaving it where it fell on the bed spread. Randy was really pounding his length in and out of her pussy and it felt so good for her. She added to her own pleasure and pushed herself over the orgasmic peak by reaching down to rub her clit as Randy pummeled her sex.

For the next several minutes, Frank listened as he heard the sounds of his wife getting fucked long and hard on the other end of the line. Her moans and groans made it obvious how much pleasure Randy was giving her and his moans made it clear just how good Dana's wet pussy felt around his cock. Frank wasn't sure but thought Dana might have had another orgasm before Randy slowed down. He wondered what was going on in his wife's hotel bed and then she picked the phone back up.

"God, baby... his cock is so nice," she told him. She continued before Frank could reply. "Remember just a bit ago you were talking about face fucking me as my head hung off the bed?" Frank could hear her moving as she talked and knew what was going on.

"Yes," he said simply.

"Randy's going to do that to me now," Dana said sounding happy. "Listen!" She put the phone down on the bedspread to one side of her head and leaned back, opening her mouth. Randy fed her his cock and she slurped it in. There had once been a time she wouldn't have been so hungry to taste her own pussy but that had been years ago. Since then she'd learned to enjoy the entirely naughty act of sucking her own juices off a playmate's hard length. It usually turned her playmates on and increased their pleasure which in turn increased hers. Randy was careful as he fucked her mouth, not pushing too hard or far but just far enough for his cockhead to bang against the back of her throat with every stroke. With both hands he played with her tits while he did so. Dana added to her own pleasure by reaching down and rubbing her clit, enjoying the sensation of a mouth full of cock while her pussy was still getting pleasured.

After about five minutes of enjoying Dana's mouth, Randy was eager to be back inside her wonderful feeling sex, so he pulled out and indicated she should move. He laid down on his back and indicated her to get on. Picking up her phone, Dana moved it so that the microphone should pick up everything, she put it on speaker so she could hear Frank and then she went to mount Randy. Knowing how much Frank loved it when she rode me reverse-cowgirl, that's how she got on Randy. It seemed like most guys enjoyed watching her ass work as she milked their cock with her pussy. The position was pleasurable for both of them and Frank could clearly hear the mixed moans and groans they were exchanging. Randy's words of "ride that dick" and Dana's grunted question of, "yeah? You like that pussy?" were easy for Frank to hear.

At one point it sounded like Randy was holding Dana up at a certain height and pounding fast and hard into her from underneath. At least, that's what the body slapping sounded like to Frank on the other end of the phone and Dana's moans sounded like the fucking had picked up in pace. A few minutes later things grew quieter and Frank heard Randy ask Dana, "Where do you want my cum?"

One part of Dana was disappointed because she wasn't sure if Randy could get it up a second time; and she wasn't sure she wanted him to. A happy fuck was just that. She definitely didn't want him thinking he could spend the night. When he was done, he needed to shower and leave. But until he'd unloaded all his cum, she was going to enjoy every moment. His question was on her mind. She typically liked having a guy spray his cum onto her. She loved watching a cock jump and jerk as it spit ropes of that creamy white juice onto her skin. But knowing that Frank was listening and trying to put on an extra slutty "show" for him, she thought twice before giving her answer. "Spray my face and let me taste it," she said. She used a loud clear voice and talked toward the phone instead of turning her head toward Randy. Truthfully, she knew Randy wasn't about to complain, but she'd made that choice and verbalized it nice and loud just to turn her husband on. He loved it when she acted slutty and cock hungry.

Randy pushed her off his dick and got up from the bed, standing beside it near the end. Dana got off the bed as well, moving to kneel in front of him, and opening her mouth to take his cock in again even before her knees hit the ground. She sucked and stroked with a quick firm motion and soon had Randy declaring his imminent orgasm. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and kept stroking him with one hand, massaging his balls with the other... and was rewarded with a loud groan from him, accompanied by the first jet of hot sticky cum from his cock.

The first rope spurted across her cheek under her left eye. The second went in almost a perfect line up her forehead. The third hit her chin as she stroked him, and at that point she lowered her mouth back onto his still spitting cock. She stroked and sucked and got another few spurts of cum out of him, feeling them on her tongue, registering the not terrible taste and then opening her mouth to let the remainder of his load drool down her chin to fall on her chest.

When Randy's groans and breathing indicated his climax had fully passed... when his cock wasn't jumping anymore... when Dana was sure she'd gotten out every drop of cum available, she smiled up at him and let his cock go. She lowered her hands to her chest and rubbed his cum into her skin while she looked up at him and in a voice she was sure Frank could hear said, "Thank you. That tasted and felt awesome."

"You are more than welcome," Randy replied. "Anytime."

With a big grin Dana disappointed the man with her next words. "I appreciate that... but this is probably a one-off. I'm glad you had a good time and I certainly did, but after you've showered... have a good night."

Randy took that in stride with a nod and headed for the bathroom. Dana got up off her knees and picked up her phone. "Hey, baby. Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh my god, you slut," said Frank with the smile obvious in his voice. "That was entirely over the top kinky and wonderful. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure," she replied with a giggle. "Let me call you back after he's gone and we can say goodnight."

"Okay," said Frank. "Love you. Talk to you in a minute."

"Love you too," she said and then hung up.

She found and put on her robe while Randy was in the shower and chatted idly with him when he came out of the bathroom to get dressed. She walked him to the door and gave him a kiss goodbye, thanking him again for a good time and all the pleasure he delivered. He thanked her in return arguing that the pleasure was probably greater for him.

When he was gone, Dana brushed her teeth and showered, going to bed naked and calling her husband. Their conversation was what usually occurred between spouses separated by distance. They talked about finances, upcoming plans, the kids, etc. Before saying goodnight, Frank thanked her again for letting him listen. He told her that he had badly wanted to masturbate while she gave him that audible show, but he didn't.

"Why not?" she asked. "I was hoping you'd enjoy a good orgasm too."

"I'm saving it up for you," he said with a grin. "And you're going to milk every drop out of me when you get home."

"I look forward to it," Dana replied with a happy smile. "Love you, baby. Thanks for letting me enjoy myself like this. See you next week."

They said their goodnights and hung up. Frank had dreams that night of Dana calling him several more times during the trip, each time fucking a different guy and letting him listen. Dana dreamed of facetiming with Frank, watching as he fucked some hotty she didn't know. Both of them woke up horny and needy in the morning.


12