Husband Kicks Cheating Wife Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up to a gorgeous woman with her arm draped over my chest. Diane has dark luxuriant long hair, beautiful green eyes and skin that is flawless. She has a tiny scar on her chin from a bicycle accident, but it lends character to her beautiful face. She is tall, about 5' 11" and slender. She might weigh 140 lbs soaking wet and is in awesome shape. She works as a nurse at the Hospital in the child paediatric department. Everything she does says that she has compassion for people. She comes across as genuine. She has a certain magnetism about her that attracted me to her as soon as I met her.

We had breakfast on my patio and then the talk turned to me and my plans and was I going to divorce. That was a touchy subject because I could see where it was going. Diane wanted to know what my plans were before she would invest emotionally in me. That was a reasonable request. What woman wants to spend time getting to know a man that is only going to take back his estranged wife in a few weeks.

When I explained to Diane the bizarre way that Andrea had explained why she was leaving, her face told me what I had already known. She figured that Andrea was not coming back. I think I needed that little nudge to move on to the next part of my plan.

Monday morning I called my lawyer and had her get her investigator on the case. I wanted to know how many men she was having sex with before dropping the divorce papers on her. She was dating a series of guys, mostly married, and they were going back to Jessica's apartment to party after leaving various bars and clubs around the city. Two weeks later Andrea was served with the divorce petition. That's when the fun began. She drove to the house that night to see me. I answered the doorbell. It was my estranged wife and she was clutching a large brown envelope. She had a distressed look on her face.

"Andrea, what brings you here tonight?"

"Honey, a guy delivered these documents to me today, why did you file for divorce? I told you that I would be home soon. I even though about coming home this week. We can start working on that baby that we talked about. "

I asked her to come in and have a seat in the kitchen. "It's a bit late for that Andrea, I told you when you left that I din't want you to go, but you went anyway."

"Honey, I told you that I need to find out who I was and feel good about myself."

I had a small laugh, "So, do you feel good about yourself, are you validated enough as a woman, have you explored your sexuality enough, have you explored new relationships, have you met exciting people, have you had big enough cocks in your pussy and mouth?" I was starting to rant. "Cause it sure looks to me like you have. I have had virtually no communication from you since you left our home. You didn't call me on my birthday, that's because you were fucking one of your boyfriends in the Dominican Republic that week. Your mother called me and wondered why you didn't even call her on Mothers' Day. Jesus, have you spent the entire time on your back getting fucked?"

"Honey, I love you very much and I can see that I might have gone a bit too far so I'm coming home today."

Whoa! "No you're fucking not!"

"Honey, what are you talking about? I'm still your wife and this is still my house too, so I'm coming home today. I'm going back to Jess' place and get my things and I will be home in a few hours."

"Ah, no you're not. Did you read through all the documents in that package you got? At the back you'll see a judge's order telling you that you are not to come more than 500 feet from this house until such time as the divorce is finalized. So, right now you're technically in violation of the court order. Now I'm not gonna complain but you need to leave here, and we can see each other in court to sort out the details."

Andrea was beginning to realize that I was serious about our wedding vows. Things like love, honour, cherish, faithfulness, and that little part about not fucking around with other men.

"This house means nothing to me Andrea, if you want it that's fine. It's almost paid for, so my half is worth about $150,000. For that small sum it can be all yours. If you don't want to spend that kind of money, we will sell it and split the proceeds of the sale. It's that simple. But right now you are not moving back, at least not while I'm here." I ushered her to the door, shut it behind her and locked it.

A month later we avoided the necessity of a visit to court and quietly settled the divorce. Andrea got half of everything we had, she was, after all, legally entitled to it. The house was sold. I moved on.

Andrea went back to her new routine. I heard through a friend that the school where she taught, it's a Charter School, had counselled her keep her 'social' life a bit more low key, seems that some of the parents knew that she was seeing a number of men in the area and were not keen to have her teaching their children. It was mostly the mothers of the kids doing the complaining and they were, in private, more forthright about the skank that was teaching their kids. Some of the fathers of the children might have been her lovers.

She was later diagnosed with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, not a deadly one, but one that meant no sex for about a year. That wasn't really a big issue since she was pregnant anyway. Seems that one of her lovers had done the job. She had gotten careless about taking her birth control pill, too much alcohol too often and she didn't make the men who fucked her wear a condom. The father was not identified but looked mysteriously like one of the teachers at her school; a married teacher.

My divorce was finalized, and I was free of Andrea.

It's now about a year since all the nonsense with Andrea started. I bought a new house, got a promotion in my work and the most important part, Diane and I are living together, and we are proud to announce two things: (1) we are getting married this summer, and (2) we are going to be parents by about Christmas.