Husband Looking

Story Info
Beth’s night out with her husband.
7k words
4.54
9k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his 40th birthday I agreed with my husband James the he could take me on a night out and watch from a corner as other men chat me up in a bar. It had been something I had put off for years. I knew it was a fantasy if his, but there is something really uncomfortable about being looked at by strangers, let alone with my husband there watching too.

He had been so loving in recent months, and he would compliment about how good I look or kept telling me that most guys he knows fancy me. If we were out shopping, or taking the dog for a walk, he would whisper, "that guy just looked at you bum" or "he couldn't take his eyes of your boobs" and when I'd come back from the gym or yoga class he'd love to ask if there where many men there and what they looked like, checking if I had been on the look out too. I never had.

His approach had been different in recent weeks, so much more loving. His compliments more about how how proud his is of me and how I look so good for 36, if I wanted to I could have any man. When we would discuss his fantasy he would tell me that I would always be in control, and I'd never have to do something I didn't want to do. Over a glass of wine one evening I finally decided to agree to his fantasy. It might be fun to see if I turn a head or two.

I lay my clothes out on the bed. I have a few hours to decide. It helps that I have already narrowed it down to a few options. I carefully examine each outfit, considering how each one would make me feel and the message it would send to men in the bar. I pull on the tight leopard skin body and button it up.

at the crotch. I love the way it hugs my C cups. I try on my denim jeans to complete the look and stand on top toes to lift my round bum, as if in heels. The way my round bum sticks out, I know James would find it really sexy. However, I decide the bar is probably going to full of women in similar outfits, and maybe I won't stand out enough.

I strip back down to my lacy black bra and thong and start browsing through my wardrobe again, looking for something unique and eye-catching. I grab a white T-shirt and a small pair of cut off shorts. Trying them on I feel amazing. I show a lot of skin and I'm sure I would get a lot of attention, especially the bottom of my round ass subtlety falling out my shorts. As I twirl in front of the mirror, admiring my reflection, I can't help but imagine the way James's eyes would light up when he see other guys noticing a bit of cheek. Looking in the mirror again I wonder if the look might be a bit to casual for a night out.

Stripping down to my underwear again, the idea of a night out like this starts to become more appealing. Nervous that no one will look at me, but also really excited by the thought that some one will. The thought of a stranger looking at me fills me with confidence, I really need to make sure I find the perfect outfit.

I rifle through the clothes on my bed eventually grabbing a baby blue mesh, bodycon, one shoulder crop top and matching figure hugging mini skirt. Squeezing into the skirt I already feel great. It is a lot shorter than I remember, but my thighs look great and the skirt falls just falls short of my peachy bum. I then pull the crop top over my head. Adjusting my body to make the top sit perfectly, I have to take of my bra, but the top is tight enough to hold my my pert tits in place, with enough cleavage on show. I love how it shows my tight tummy and I turn to look and myself in from all angles in the mirror. Pleased with how I look I grab a pair of cream ankle strap heels and slip them on, the height instantly elongating my legs and pushing my bum out.

Walking downstairs I great James in the kitchen. His eyes almost pop out of his head. "Wow!" He manages to say. "You look fucking amazing Beth! You're definitely going to get a load of attention babe!"

I blush, not sure of how true that is, but my heart beats faster from the thought of being out in town like this, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if I get any attention.

James checks his phone, "The Uber is just about here, shall we wait outside?"

As we walk up the path, I keep having to pull and my skirt, noting it rides up with almost every step.

As the car pulls up, I open the door and carefully slide into my seat, crossing my legs to hide my thong, but this only makes me show off far more thigh than I should. As the doors close and we pull away the air conditioning for the back seat hits me hard causing my braless nipples to react almost immediately. I try to adjust my top, but can't help my tiny bullet like nipples poking through the viscose material.

James leans over and whispers, "Look at the driver, he's checking you out!"

I quickly look up at the rear view mirror and notice the driver staring at my chest before he abruptly looks back at the road.

"Fuck that is such a turn on!" James continues to whisper, and I have to admit to myself that there is something very exciting about this.

"Play with your tits, see if he looks again!" Comes James' response.

Not sure how obvious I can be, I reach my right hand across to my left breast and start to slowly circle my hard nipple with my index finger.

I notice the driver looking back in the mirror. I smile before looking away bashfully, all the while teasing my nipple.

I hear a soft outlet of breath to the right of me and look over. Hidden from the drivers gaze James has grabbed his obviously hard cock through his jeans. He clearly likes this a lot more than I imagined.

I move my hand over to my right breast, which I begin to massage with my palm and fingers.

This time when the drive looks in the mirror, I hold his gaze and flash him a cute smile.

My body begins to tingle with excitement as this stranger looks at me gently squeezing my breast with my husband right next to me, knowing he's sat there getting hard in secret.

When I notice the driver look back again, I squeeze harder as bite my lip and breathe out slow and loud. My body shakes violently as he swerves his car from right to left as he narrowly avoids a cyclist. I giggle at how much of a distraction I've become.

Following the near miss, I decide it would be safer to let the driver concentrate on the road. I turn to chat to James to make the journey go quicker. However it's not long before he's leaning in again to whisper his naughty thoughts. Judging by the obvious bulge in his jeans he is having a very happy birthday, and I have to admit there is also a bit of a reaction in my underwear.

"He's still looking." James whispers. "I dare you to uncross your legs.

I playfully raise an eyebrow at my mischievous husband, feeling a rush of excitement. I look back at the at the mirror, knowing that if I uncross my legs my skirt will have ridden up displaying my now slightly damp thong.

I take a deep breath and pull my phone out of my handbag, as I uncross my legs, acting as if I'm totally unaware of what I'm doing.

Looking down, I am now aware of how short my skirt is with my legs legs slightly parted. From my view it barely covers my modesty, but I know from the drivers vantage point he'd definitely be able to look up my skirt.

I quickly glance at my husband, who has a wide grin on his face, and I can tell he's enjoying the thrill of the situation, before looking back to see if the driver has noticed. To my surprise, the driver's eyes meet mine through the rearview mirror, a faint blush rising to his cheeks, his eyes then moving down my body. Feeling a cocktail of excitement and nervousness coursing through me, I silently plead with myself to maintain composure as I shift my gaze while I part my legs a little wider wondering if the driver will be able to resist looking. He can't, and his quick glances at my revealed skin confirm that he is both intrigued and unable to avert his gaze.

I notice his hand moving to adjust his trousers, my heart pounding faster in my chest at the thought of his growing desire. My pussy reacting, wondering if he is bulging as much as James.

I begin sighing quietly with the thrill of the ride, making sure I always catch his eye when he frequently looks back in the mirror, ensuring I firmly bite my bottom lip as I do.

Getting carried away, I rest my hand inside the top of my thigh as I slowly run my hand over my soft skin. Not touching my knickers, but giving something more for his eyes to follow. As we continue this in high tensioned silence his hand looks to be resting on his crotch.

In totally nervousness I break the silence with, "Do you have much on after this?"

"No." Comes the response back through an initial crack in his gruff voice, "I have to go straight home."

"I bet you do!" James cheekily chimes in, causing the driver to blush more. My heart races at James' comment, and I sneak a glance at my husband in excitement.

The Uber pulls up outside the bar. I thank the driver politely and slide out the door before he works up the composure to respond. Meeting James on the pavement, he greats me with a loving embrace and kiss.

"He's definitely going to be wanking over you before he gets home!" He laughs.

"Don't be silly!" I reply as I playfully slap his shoulder.

"Seriously!! He was rock hard! He will be tugging his cock the first chance he gets, and he definitely won't last long."

My whole body fills with a rush of excitement over the thought of this stranger pulling over into a lay-by, pulling his hard cock out of his trousers and stroking it until he sprays his seed over the thought of my little tease in the back of his car.

"Well, let's see what else happens then!" I say with a cheeky grin.

We walk through the doors of the bar smiling at the bouncers as we walk past.

The bar is fairly quiet, the DJ has started her set, but it is still quite early and there are only a few people dotted around ordering drinks at the bar, or sat chatting at the few tables left out.

The dimly lit bar setting the stage for our forbidden experiment, as my husband's gaze wanders across the room, searching for the perfect vantage point. He finds a table in a secluded corner and we walk over together. He pulls out a chair and sits, a glint of excitement in his eyes.

I stay standing, "So this is it?" I ask nervously, yet a tinge of confidence following our drive in.

"Didn't you notice the group near the door looking as you walked past?"

"No." I say confused I say, as I look over my shoulder seeing a group of loud, brash 20 somethings in their shirt and ties sat a table full of empty champagne bottles, clearly celebrating something straight after work.

"I'm sure they'll notice you if you drop something in front of them and have to pick it up!" James says grinning, but his eyes almost filled with desperation.

"Really?" I reply, not exactly thrilled by the idea of these drunk, entitled twats ogling me.

"Well, we have to start somewhere! If you hate it, we can order an Uber!" He says laughing, reminding of the impact I've already had on a stranger tonight. I laugh with him.

"Ok then!" I say rolling my eyes in pretend reluctance. I take my wedding off, and deliberately place it in his hand. "You better hold on to this."

I walk back through the the tables, back across the bar, adjusting my skirt, feeling a little self conscious. As I get close to the table in question I reach into my and bag and 'accidentally' drop my mascara. Looking back to the secluded corner, making sure James has a clear view. I bend down to pick up the mascara, purposely taking my time to give the table the opportunity to admire my figure, knowing my skirt is short enough to show a little of my cheeks, with my thong hiding between them making them wonder if I'm wearing any underwear.

I stand back up and walk to the bar without looking back. Wow! That felt amazing, I think as I queue to get a drink. I feel my phone buzz in my handbag. I open to it to a text from James.

"They loved it!" It reads. A sense of excitement rushes through me as I read James's text and subtly look back to see them nudging, whispering and pointing.

Getting to the bar, I stand waiting to get served with a huge grin on my face. Filled with a new found confidence I try to plan out my next steps. I text James back, "Can you still see me babe?"

"Yes, the whole place can!" Is the immediate reply, "You look amazing!"

I feel almost drunk with excitement even though I'm yet to order a drink. I wait patiently at the bar as the queue slowly disappears.

Waiting to catch a barman's eye, I struggle to get any attention while they are busy with either other customers or tidying up after making cocktails.

I hoist myself up on the bar and lean over to try and grab some attention.

Resting on the bar, my arms push up my braless breasts from the front, and my bum naturally lifts from behind. As I flirtatiously scan the busy bar, my husband's gaze never leaves my silhouette.

Finally I get approached by a handsome young barman.

"A rum and coke please!" I ask with a smile. He nods, as he grabs a glass, looking at me as he scoopes ice into the glass, before turning to make my drink.

Setting myself down on the floor, I notice the bar is gradually filling up as the music gets louder.

A jolt of electricity runs through my body. The feeling of a strange hand on my bum. The palm on my skirt, the finger nails curled into my bare cheek. My hold body freezes momentarily, confused between excitement and apprehension. The hand lingers on my bum squeezing harder. The excitement takes over, and I turn my head toward James, to see him craning for a better look before I turn round smiling. My smile soon drops as one of the group of boorish businessmen from the group at the door stands grinning in front of me.

"Nice tits!" He says, starring right at my chest as beads of sweat run down is face and neck, allowing his saturated shirt collar to soak it up.

I don't try to hide my disappointment, and the warmth in my smile quickly turns into a cold glare, before turning round and immediately feel his hand on my bum again.

As the barman puts my drink down and I go to take it, he softly presses my hand against the glass briefly.

"Don't worry, we've got it sorted." He says with a kind smile.

"You're fucking done mate!" I hear a thick deep voice shout behind me. I turn to see the man with wondering hands getting yanked back by a giant bouncer as the rest of his friends are getting rounded up and bundled out the door.

I turn to face the bar. Mouthing to the bar man "thank you" as I grab my drink and find a spare table to sit and recover.

As I sit and sip my drink, my phone vibrates on the table. I open the text from James, "Wow! That looked so good! You're such a troublemaker! How did it feel?"

I turn so I'm able to see him as I type back quickly, "I'm not sure. I don't think I was expecting my bum to be grabbed like that!"

"It was so horny to see! I am so fucking hard right now!"

"Really?"

"Oh god yes!! Did he touch your pussy?"

I look over to James shifting in his chair. My breathing begin to settle, a little smile beginning to from as I slowly realise the power I have of people in here, the bar staff, the customers, the bouncers, and most of all James. I begin to type back, "Not quite, but he was close, and if he had, he would have felt that I was still wet from the drive in. He did have a good handful of my bare bum though!"

"Fuck!!!!!"

As I laugh at James desperate response my attention is taken away by a dark shadow lingering round my table. I look up to see a warm smile and kind eyes of a stranger.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you, I just wanted to check you were ok?" His tone is unthreatening and he smiles gently throughout. "I was stood behind that prick at the bar! I'm glad he got thrown out. Idiots like that make places like this harder for single women to come to, so it ends up full of horny losers or married couples!"

I adjust my skirt trying in vain to cover more more thigh as I cross my legs. Looking up at him I notice beyond his warm smile, his light caramel complexion sets off his white shirt perfectly. The two top buttons undone show more of the smooth skin of his broad, chiselled chest, and how he has tucked it into his grey trousers draw attention to his slender waist.

"Which one are you then?" I ask smiling back at him.

"Oh touché!" He laughs loudly, "Very good! I'll have to watch out for you! Well, I like to think I'm the exception that proves the rule." He says as his warm smile turns into a friendly grin.

Looking at his at his large hand and thick fingers, I respond. "Well, no wedding ring, I was worried you might be the first!"

"No ring for you either, maybe you are too!"

I put my hand to my chest in mock surprise, playfully exaggerating, "Me? I am the elusive exception too!"

Making him laugh loudly again, "I'm David, can I buy you a drink?"

"Oh, sorry David, no thank you. I'm waiting for someone." I lie through uncertainty. Seeing his smile drop, I find myself quickly saying, "but you can join me until they get here, if you like."

David doesn't waste any time taking his seat. Placing his drink next to mine. No sooner as he sits down my phone vibrates on the table with a text message with a text. Then another, and another, all from James. I glance quickly at the first one. Without reading it, it's an obvious message of approval. I turn my phone on silent and put it in my hand bag.

"Is that the friend you're waiting for?" David asks politely.

"Something like that!" I respond. My heart pounding as I do.

"Oh, a closed book? Do I get the opportunity to open you up?"

My cheeks and chest flush. I pick up my drink and slowly sip from the straw as I look at him trying to think of how to respond. It's been almost ten years since I've been sat at a table in a bar with a man I don't know. I feel a mix of excitement and nervousness running through me, unsure of how to behave. Before I have a chance to respond, "you have amazing eyes."

"Thank you," I say, blushing again. "I'm Beth, by the way." I eventually manage to get out.

"Nice to meet you Beth." David replies as he puts out his hand.

"Oh how very formal!" I giggle putting my hand out to great his.

He takes my hand in his and gently shakes, it feels soft yet completely dwarfs mine and I momentarily imagine it on my leg as we sit closer together. The room getting more crowded as the music gets louder.

David has to lean in closer to be heard.

"It's probably not the most formal setting," his light stubble almost touching my face as he talks, "but I was always told to be polite when I'm in the company of a beautiful woman!"

Ok, he's laying it in a bit thick now but his cheeky smile suggests he's not taking himself to seriously.

"How many girls in here have you said that to tonight?" I snap back with a grin.

"You're the third, but hopefully it's third time lucky."

We both laugh before I pick up my drink to take another sip. I put the glass down and slowly wipe the moisture of my bottles lip, all the while keeping eye contact with David, as I watch his eyes wonder over my body. His gaze lingers on the contours of my cleavage, tracing the curves with intent. I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks, a mixture of embarrassment and a strange sense of exhilaration. Making their way over my exposed tummy, his eyes linger on each freckle, as if memorising the pattern. Down across the front of my short skirt, taking in the way the fabric hugs my hips and the length of my legs. As he works his way back up, the heat from the room fills my whole body with excited anticipation, my thong containing the moisture of that anticipation.

I catch my breath, feeling a jolt of electricity shoot through my body as our eyes meet again. The awkward pause in conversation charges my desires even more.

12